一篇英语小短文作文

写一篇关于介绍自己的英语作文
dvtghb3008E0
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** .(我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy.(我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school ,my favourite subject is maths .(在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on.(像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello!My name is Jolene.I come from China.I am a student,and I am in No.1 Middle School.My favorite subject are English and math.And my favorite day is Thursday because I have a math test on Thursday....
扫描下载二维码一篇英语作文
1.My Friend(我的朋友)I have a good friend.Her name is May.She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th.She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano.She likes reading books and listening to the music.Her hobbies are reading and listening to music.She is a nice girl.We often help each other.We are good friends.2.假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭.Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look!This is my family photo.This is my grandmother.She is 58.This is my father.He is a teacher.He is 36.and my mother is 36,too.Who’s that boy?Oh,he is my brother.He is 13 and I am 12.My brother and I are students.3.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间.Look!This is Tom’s room.His photos are on the wall.His T-shirt is on the bed.His baseball bat is behind the dresser.The keys are in the drawer.The computer is on the desk.Where is Tom’s baseball?Oh,It’s under the bed.What is on the floor?They are Tom’s shoes,socks and computer games.What do you think of Tom’s room?4.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动.Jim has a great sports collection.He has 10 basketballs,4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls,15volleyballs and 9 baseballs.He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat,but he has 8 tennis rackets.Of all the sports,He likes tennis best.He likes sports very much,because he thinks sports are good for health.He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school.1.我有一个好朋友.她的名字叫梅.她12岁.她的电话号码是 .她的生日是3月5日.她擅长英语和汉语.她经常弹钢琴.她喜欢看书和听音乐.她的爱好是读书和听音乐.她是一个好女孩.我们经常互相帮助.我们是好朋友.2.大家好!我是LiMei.看!这是我的全家福.这是我的祖母.她58岁.这是我的父亲.他是一名教师.他36岁.我的母亲也是36岁.那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥.他13岁,我12岁.我的哥哥和我都是学生.3.瞧!这是汤姆的房间.他的照片挂在墙上.他的T恤在床上.他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面.钥匙在抽屉里.计算机在书桌上.汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下.地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏.你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?4.吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏.他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球.他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍.在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球.他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的.他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:15:55 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Has a rabbit, he has a balloon, he plays is playing, finally the balloon flew, he is very sad, how did a bird fly asked him, but also helped him to go to take carry back the balloon.
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
<a href="/cse/search?q=<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<inputclass="s-btn"type="submit"text="<buttonhidefocusclass="s-btnjs-ask-btn"text="我要提问
<a href="/cse/search?q=Friends are important in our life. What friends are real friends? In my opinion, a real friend should be someone who can share happiness and sorrow with us .Friends should help and be loyal to each other. while we are in trouble, he or she will not get away from us. Instead, they will stay with us all the time . Most of the time, a good friend will give some good advice, and tell us what to do. We will be happy all our life if we have good friends
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年浙江省高一(中加班)上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
前不久,学校刚刚举办过校园十佳歌手大赛,该活动得到了学校领导的支持,并深受同学们的广泛欢迎。许多同学都亲自去聆听了歌手们的演唱,想必心中一定有了自己崇拜的偶像。请以The basic quality of a good singer为题,根据你对音乐及演唱技巧的理解,对此次歌手大赛做一个大体描述与总体评价。
注意:总词数不超过120词。
提示词汇:Top
Ten of singing competition&十佳歌手大赛 n.
Support 支持&&& n./v.
Be popular with 受……欢迎 v
Adore v. 崇拜
idol偶像&&& n.
technique/ skill 技巧 n.
Live show 现场秀
Emotion 感情n.
Melody n. 旋律
Rhythm n. 节奏
来源:湖南省学年度高一第二学期第一学段考试英语试卷
第三节书面表达(15分)
请以 “The
Importance of Water” 为题,写一篇120词左右的短文。要点如下:
1. 水与生命的关系&&& 2. 水资源的现状&&& 3. 怎样保护水资源
来源:河南省高二第二次月考英语试题
你班班长组织了一堂“爱的天平”主题班会,同学们回想了“父母为我做的事”(
教我说话、走路;送我上学;帮我克服困难;教我做人)和“我为父母做的事”(抱怨、不用功读书),发现和父母之间爱的天平是倾斜的。最后要求发表你自己的看法。
请以“The Balance of Love”为题,写一篇100-120字左右的短文。
注意:1. 不要简单的句句翻译。
2. 开头已给出,不计入总次数。
3. 参考词汇:倾斜的tilt。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The Balance of Love
Recently, our school has launched a campaign of
thanksgiving education. To help our classmates cultivate the spirit of being
grateful to our parents, our monitor organized a theme class meeting—The
Balance of Love. …
来源:新疆农七师高级中学学年度高一下学期第二阶段考试英语试题
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分30分)请以The Teacher I Respect Most 为题目,写一篇120词左右的英语短文,内容应包括这个人的外貌特征、性格、对你的影响以及你尊敬他/她的理由。The Teacher I Respect Most ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2015届江苏盐城阜宁县陈集中学高一下期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
前不久,学校刚刚举办过校园十佳歌手大赛,该活动得到了学校领导的支持,并深受同学们的广泛欢迎。许多同学都亲自去聆听了歌手们的演唱,想必心中一定有了自己崇拜的偶像。请以The basic quality of a good singer为题,根据你对音乐及演唱技巧的理解,对此次歌手大赛做一个大体描述与总体评价。
注意:总词数不超过120词。
提示词汇:Top Ten
of singing competition& 十佳歌手大赛 n.
Support 支持&&&
n./v.
Be popular with 受……欢迎 v
Adore v. 崇拜
idol偶像&&& n.
technique/ skill 技巧 n.
Live show 现场秀
Emotion 感情n.
Melody n. 旋律
Rhythm n. 节奏
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!一篇英语作文henry今天和父母去动物园,他们看了很多动物,henry最喜欢的是大象假如你是henry[zoo,see,best,smart,friendly,eat,other,happy。]用上这几个,写一篇文章?
Today,I go to the zoo with his parents.They see a lot of animals.I like elephant the best.Because they are very smart and friendly.After my parents and I eat lunch.We go to see other animals,then we back home.Today is a happy day.
Today,I go to the zoo with his parents.They see a lot of animals.I like elephant the best.Because they are very smart and friendly.After my parents and I eat lunch.We go to see other animals,then we b...
Today,i go to the zoo
to watch lovely animals
parents.i like elephants
best.Because they are very smart and friendly.After my parents and I have lunch,We go to watch other animals.at last ,we return home with happiness.Today is a happy day.
Today is a beautiful sunny day. So I decide to go to the zoo with my parents.we see many animals,but my favorite animal is elephant.Because they are very smart and friendly.And they do not fight with others. When we feel hungry ,we went to a restanrount to eat some food . What a happy day I had!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 晨读英语美文100篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信