i will i could you help me tohelp you.翻译

“I Will Leave It Up To You”翻译成中文是什么意思?
“I Will Leave It Up To You”翻译成中文是什么意思?
09-03-11 &
Tell me what you wanna do,I will leave it up to you. 告诉我你想做什么, 一切都有你做主 But I don't wanna lose you now Tomorrow or forever. 但我不想失去你,无论是现在,明天,或是永远 I'll give you all the time you need 我会给你所有你需要的时间 Hoping you will come to see,That you and I were meant to be 希望你会明白 你我将在一起 Made to be together . 强加在一起 I'm so scared,I never thought I'd never lose the love we shared, 我是如此害怕 我从来没有想过我会失去这份我们曾经分享的爱 The love that always felt so right. 这份一直都感觉很好的爱 I'll leave it up to you,'cause I know,I could never let you go, 一切都有你做主,因为我知道 我永远不能让你走 I'll leave it up to you to decide.Search your heart your soul my eyes, 一切都有你做主,探索你的心你的灵魂我的眼睛 I promise you there's no deeper love than mine. 我发誓,再没有人比我更爱你 We could try to start again,We were once the best of friends. 我们可以试着重新开始 我们曾是最好的朋友 Tell me you remember when,.You couldn't live without me 告诉我你还记得, 失去我你将无法生存 I can't believe there's nothing I can do about it Baby please 我无法相信我对此无能为力 亲爱的 Why can't we give it one more chance 为什么我们不能再给爱一次机会 我们听的好像不是一个版本啊 歌词不一样
请登录后再发表评论!
我要离开这取决于你
请登录后再发表评论!
一切都由你作主
请登录后再发表评论!
我会把它留给你一切由你处置
请登录后再发表评论!
我要离开这取决于您
请登录后再发表评论!
Tell me what you wanna do,I will leave it up to you. 告诉我你想做什么, 一切都有你做主 But I don't wanna lose you now Tomorrow or forever. 但我不想失去你,无论是现在,明天,或是永远 I'll give you all the time you need 我会给你所有你需要的时间 Hoping you will come to see,That you and I were meant to be 希望你会明白 你我将在一起 Made to be together . 强加在一起 I'm so scared,I never thought I'd never lose the love we shared, 我是如此害怕 我从来没有想过我会失去这份我们曾经分享的爱 The love that always felt so right. 这份一直都感觉很好的爱 I'll leave it up to you,'cause I know,I could never let you go, 一切都有你做主,因为我知道 我永远不能让你走 I'll leave it up to you to decide.Search your heart your soul my eyes, 一切都有你做主,探索你的心你的灵魂我的眼睛 I promise you there's no deeper love than mine. 我发誓,再没有人比我更爱你 We could try to start again,We were once the best of friends. 我们可以试着重新开始 我们曾是最好的朋友 Tell me you remember when,.You couldn't live without me 告诉我你还记得, 失去我你将无法生存 I can't believe there's nothing I can do about it Baby please 我无法相信我对此无能为力 亲爱的 Why can't we give it one more chance 为什么我们不能再给爱一次机会 我们听的好像不是一个版本啊 歌词不一样啊
请登录后再发表评论!
还是由你来定吧
请登录后再发表评论!
还是由你来决定
请登录后再发表评论!
我将它留给你处置
请登录后再发表评论!英语翻译 先帮忙再给分 保证给50!!_百度知道Google 翻译
Google 应用主菜单i will be 歌词翻译_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 will you help me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。