推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口城市分站:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 报班咨询:400-810-8982
温馨提示:如需咨询高考一对一辅导/高考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话400-810-8982,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
高中英语五句话作文:公共场所禁烟
作者:佚名
更新时间:
京翰教育校区查询
内容:公共场所禁烟
实施时间:日起 实施范围:全国
目标:所有室内公共场所 无烟措施:张贴禁烟
相关数据:
1)吸烟人数:约三亿&&&&
2)分布:男性75% 女性25%
3)受二手烟影响人数:约54亿&&&& 4)因二手烟死亡人数:超过10万/年
【写作内容】请根据以上内容给学校英语墙报写一篇通讯,内容包括:1.禁烟决定的内容及实施的时间范围 2.目标和措施 3.相关数据
The Non-Smoking Act comes into effect on January 1st, 2011, and covers everywhere in the country. It targets all indoor public places, and signs prohitbiting smoking will be put up. This act is out of the concern for public health. Statistics show that the smoking population is about 300 million, but the population affected by second-hand smoking is 540 million 75 percent of the smokers are male, and the people who die of second-hand smoking exceeds 100 thousand people.
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
高中一年级:
高中二年级:
高中三年级:
京翰一对一·高考提分课堂
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行英语作文,我的房间,5句话左右
This is my room.My is clean and beautiful.But myroom is small.I like my room.And you?
?????My ??????ü?room????????
?????my room?????
??????????.??????????????.???????????С.??????????.?????
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my room is not big. there is a bed, a closet and a desk in the room. there are so many books on the desk. I always study in my room. I like my room very much.^_^祝你学习进步^_^!如果还有任何疑问,请点击【追问】按钮~如果你认可我的回答,请点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~
My room is small,but it is delicate and warm.There is a big bed in the center of the room.The wall against my bed is wallpapered with a poster about movie titled king kong.Between the bed an...
我的房间虽小,但温暖,而精致。房子中间有一张大床。床所对的墙上贴了一张电影海报名叫金刚。床和门中间是我用来学习的桌子。我喜欢我的房间。
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
& my day英语作文五句话 五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话
my day英语作文五句话 五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话
收集整理:/ 时间:
五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话 My birthday My birthday is 1stSeptember .At that day,my mother bought me a big birthday cake and cooked many delicious foods.I invent my friends to my party.After had a meal ,we sang songs and played games.In the afternoon,we went to the park in my dads car.In the evening,my grandfather and grandmother came to my house for dinner,my uncle,aunt and sister came too.My sister gave me a present and then,I went to bed.I had a very happy birthday party. Today is Jul.26th.s my birthday.I am eleven years old today.Look,I have got a nice birthday party.Many friends com。《 My Day》 英语作文只要五句话,不要太多!! this is my day, and im gonna be ok. the sky is clear, the birds are singing . the flowers and pretty girls are every where. this is my day, and I wanted you to know, everything will be ok. 注:my day 不是指我的一天,是指“今天是我的”。 例:today is my day!一般将来时英语作文my holiday五句话 The holiday is coming! i will spend my holiday in a healthy way this time. i plan to get up at 7 am every day. And three meals a day is necessary. what is more ,i will swim in the pool and play basketball to keep fit. i cant wait to relax myself during the vacation!英语作文,题目是 &my day&。四五句话就可以。 so i will find my way i want a different way ill change the wind and rain there be a brand new day
Every thing passed very fast,but I even remember my days before now.My day was very hard,and I want to get another life 。
Today is sunday ,I was in the home ,but the phone is call me ,it is my good firend Tony call me go to shopping ,i speak 。My wonderful holiday六年级英语作文怎么写,5句话。 In my life,the most wonderful time is in xxx with my parents. We went to a beach and stay there all day long. The weather was very cool.Then we ate at the SUNSHINE TIMES. We ate delicious food.I had many wonderful memory.But this became my favourite one. I love my wonderful holiday.。myday英语作文5句的 ,,OurFirstDayinWinterHoliday Thewinterholidaybegantoday.TheSpringFestivalwillcomesoon.SomysisterandIdecidedtohelpourmothertocleantheroom. Intheafternoonwebeganthecleaning.Wefirstdustedthewalls.Thewallsturnedwhitesoon,butthetablesandfloorwerecoveredwithdust.ThenIcleanedthetableswhilemysistersweptthefloor.Theroombecamebrightandclean.Wewereveryhappy. Thenmysisterdidsomewashing.Withmyhelp,mysisterfirstwashedclothes,thensomeshoes. Finally,wefinishedthework."Whattimeisitnow?"sheasked."Oh,itssixoclock!ItistimeforMumtocomehome.Wemustpreparethesupper.Bequick!"Isaid.Justt。英语作文 A Trip to。(以“一次旅行”为题,至少写五句话) -。A Trip To Shanghai I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white be。以《My day》为题,写一篇一般将来时的英语作文。(五句话。 My Day Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday ? Well, in the morning, I am playing badmintoon and basketball with my friends . Maybe it`s so tired but I will excited. In the afternoon, I am surfing the Internet and getting much information from the computer. In the evening, I will sleep early. Because I don`t want to arrive late for my school. This is my day`s plan. How about yours ?
My day I went to the amusement park yesterday.I visited the my grandmother .I bought an ice cream.I played the piano.I w。
I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight oclock at the schoo。
I have had a very beautiful school day. That is our celebration for our school`s 70th birhday. we dancing ,singing and s。
Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday ? Well, in the morning, I am playing badmintoon and basketball with my f。
dflkdflkdhfjdksbjKDBSVVJKSDNCFKJDAHFEKSJKgjfkldgfnvjklxfskldhtjklsfhgjklsfhnvjskldhfjkldshfurhtgio jroptgrifhsjdhcbxjkbv。强者来! 六年级英语作文:以My Christmas Day 为题,写写。My favorite festival Christmas is my favorite festival, in most western countries, they have holiday on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day. Christmas Eve is the day where family gather around at the dinner table at night, say their prayers and eat delicious food such as turkey and ham. On Christmas day, most shopping places are closed, people usually spend this time visiting friends and relatives. Boxing day is the day for shopping, most shopping centres would have special prices all day long, the only thing you need is to be quick as people always got up。
My Christmas Day its the 25th December today,is Christmas day。when the Christmas day come,everyone gives presents to ea。
同学,这么做是不对的,自己好好学啊。急求五年级英语作文thisismyday只要五句话 Thisismyday Igetupattwentypastsix.Atsevenoclock,Ieatbreakfast.Then,Igotoschoolbybus.Ihavelunchatschool.Igobackmyhomeatfive.Afterhomework,Igotobedatnineoclock. 给分啊!
my day英语作文五句话相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
my day英语作文五句话相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。您现在的位置: &
& 改变你一生的经典五句话_1500字
改变你一生的经典五句话_1500字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
50人浏览了这篇文章
第一句话:优秀是一种习惯。这句话是古希腊哲学家亚里士多德说的。如果说优秀是一种习惯,那么懒惰也是一种习惯。人出生的时候,除了脾气会因为天性而有所不同,其他的东西基本都是后天形成的,是家庭影响和教育的结果。所以,我们的一言一行都是日积月累养成的习惯。我们有的人形成了很好的习惯,有的人形成了很坏的习惯。所以我们从现在起就要把优秀变成一种习惯,使我们的优秀行为习以为常,变成我们的第二天性。让我们习惯性地去创造性思考,习惯性地去认**事情,习惯性地对别人友好,习惯性地欣赏大自然。
第二句话:生命是一种过程。事情的结果尽管重要,但是做事情的过程更加重要,因为结果好了我们会更加快乐,但过程使我们的生命充实。人的生命最后的结果一定是死亡,我们不能因此说我们的生命没有意义。世界上很少有永恒。大学生谈恋爱,每天都在信誓旦旦地说我会爱你一辈子,这实际上是不真实的。统计数据表明,大学生谈恋爱的100对里有90对最后会分手,最后结婚了的还有一半会离婚。你说爱情能永恒吗?所以最真实的说法是:&我今天,此时此刻正在真心地爱着你。&明天也许你会失恋,失恋后我们会体验到失恋的痛苦。这种体验也是丰富你生命的一个过程。
第三句话:两点之间最短的距离并不一定是直线。在人与人的关系以及做事情的过程中,我们很难直截了当就把事情做好。我们有时需要等待,有时需要合作,有时需要技巧。我们做事情会碰到很多困难和障碍,有时候我们并不一定要硬挺、硬冲,我们可以选择有困难绕过去,有障碍绕过去,也许这样做事情更加顺利。大家想一想,我们和别人说话还得想想哪句话更好听呢。尤其在中国这个比较复杂的社会中,大家要学会想办法谅解别人,要让人觉得你这个人很成熟,很不错,你才能把事情做成。
第四句话:只有知道如何停止的人才知道如何加快速度。我在滑雪的时候,最大的体会就是停不下来。我刚开始学滑雪时没有请教练,看着别人滑雪,觉得很容易,不就是从山顶滑到山下吗?于是我穿上滑雪板,哧溜一下就滑下去了,结果我从山顶滑到山下,实际上是滚到山下,摔了很多个跟斗。我发现根本就不知道怎么停止、怎么保持平衡。最后我反复练习怎么在雪地上、斜坡上停下来。练了一个星期,我终于学会了在任何坡上停止、滑行、再停止。这个时候我就发现自己会滑雪了,就敢从山顶高速地往山坡下冲。因为我知道只要我想停,一转身就能停下来。只要你能停下来,你就不会撞上树、撞上石头、撞上人,你就不会被撞死。因此,只有知道如何停止的人,才知道如何高速前进。
第五句话:放弃是一种智慧,缺陷是一种恩惠。当你拥有六个苹果的时候,千万不要把它们都吃掉,因为你把六个苹果全都吃掉,你也只吃到了六个苹果,只吃到了一种味道,那就是苹果的味道。如果你把六个苹果中的五个拿出来给别人吃,尽管表面上你丢了五个苹果,但实际上你却得到了其他五个人的友情和好感。以后你还能得到更多,当别人有了别的水果的时候,也一定会和你分享,你会从这个人手里得到一个橘子,那个人手里得到一个梨,最后你可能就得到了六种不同的水果,六种不同的味道,六种不同的颜色,六个人的友谊。人一定要学会用你拥有的东西去换取对你来说更加重要和丰富的东西。所以说,放弃是一种智慧。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowensucai1118/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请