lost heart long lost pen palive the是什么意思思

谁能翻译Long Live Love(英语好的进)_百度知道
谁能翻译Long Live Love(英语好的进)
‘long live love. In the middle of our conversation he said. For half of my life I have lived here with the most beautiful woman in the world, Sir. And now:There are some people who think that I was wrong to give away my crown.To be happy deep inside your heart is the most wonderfut happy because my heart was empty. I remember the war and my travels around the world!'t understand true love. But they don&#39, two years before his death. And she is everything to me, who shouted, and ‘LONG LIVE LOVE, I lived in Buckingham Palace.’ I have never forgotten those words.When I was young, I understand what they meanIn 1970. And you cannot buy love!&#39. And so I say. I remember the teacher whoThank God for Wallis, Edward said, I sometimes think about my early life. I remember the days alone in my bedroom: ‘I think.When I sit in my garden with the Duchess by my side.Then I met Wallis anOn my last night in London I spoke with Winston Churchill. I have been a lucky man, many years later. I could have anything that I wanted, that the best things in life are free. And then I remember the crowds of people below my window. But I wasn&#39:&#39. You cannot buy happiness
提问者采纳
然后我在我的窗子下面记得成群的人。 我在全世界记得战争和我的旅行。 在我们的谈话的中间他说。 但是他们不理解真实的爱,在生命里的最好的事情是免费的。 因此我说: &#39,爱德华说。 我能有我想要的任何东西。 并且她是我的一切,我居住在白金汉宫。 愉快在你的心的深处在世界上是最令人惊叹的事情,一切改变。 并且你不能买爱在1970年。 当我年轻时。 '我想: &#39。 你不能买愉快。 现在; 为沃利斯感谢上帝! &#39。 当我在我的边旁边与公爵夫人坐在我的花园时。 但是我不愉快: &#39。 我是一个运气好的人,因为我的心是空的,很多年以后;我从未忘记那些话。 然后我遇见沃利斯。 对我的生活的一半来说我已经在世界上与最美丽的妇女在这里生活! &#39,先生; 爱万岁,我有时考虑我的早期生活。 我在我的卧室里单独记得日子; 关于我我轮辐与温斯顿·丘吉尔一起昨晚在伦敦。 我记得用一根棍撞击我的教师,大叫,我理解他们的意思,在他的死之前2 年,和'长时期活爱: 有一些人认为我是错误的泄露我的王冠
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
要加分的啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语高手帮我翻译个文章 谢谢喽
(大体意思就行)_百度知道
哪位英语高手帮我翻译个文章 谢谢喽
(大体意思就行)
迅速得到了市场的认可。“水晶之恋”的推出,喜之郎公司在市场上已经小有名气了,喜之郎的新型产品“水晶之恋”系列正式上市。1997年喜之郎公司为了扩大自身的发展?除了产品本身的质量以外,并迅速得到了市场的认可,将果冻原有的儿童食品的定位转换成大众休闲食品。在消费定位上,使喜之郎公司在短短的一年时间内从一个地方性品牌一下子跃升为行业第二大品牌,喜之郎的创意包装和独特的营销战略使得喜之郎公司的市场占有率年年提升。
1996年,扩大产品消费群体,逆向定位,但果冻与“水晶之恋”原本是两个意义完全不同的符号,但是仍然是地方性的小品牌。
1998年,将果冻的造型由传统的小碗样式改造为心形,聚焦于年轻情侣,喜之郎公司还突破传统的行业做法,市场份额有限。
除了“水晶之恋”系列产品,“水晶之恋”系列产品缩小目标市场,委托广东平成广告公司对自己的产品进行重新定位和包装,更为这种心形果冻平添了几分魅力,为了建立消费者的认知。然而在1999年央视调查咨询中心“全国城市消费者调查”的结果显示,封盖上两个漫画人物相拥而望,平成公司为“水晶之恋”创造性地设计了“爱的造型”与“爱的语言”“水晶之恋”果冻 包装设计“俘获”消费者
我国最早出现果冻生产厂家是在1985年,喜之郎公司已经占领了我国果冻市场83%的市场份额。是什么让喜之郎公司在短短的6年时间内就迅速成长为国内果冻企业的老大呢,比整个行业晚了整整8年,而广东喜之郎集团有限公司(以下简称“喜之郎公司”)直到1993年才开始进入整个果冻生产行业,极大地扩大了消费群体
提问者采纳
the reversion localization. the 1996 year!. except that “love of the crystal” the serial products, causes the happy court attendant company to jump all of a sudden in short one year from a local brand for the profession second big brand, but the Guangdong happy court attendant group Limited company (hereafter referred to as “happy court attendant company”) only then started until 1993 to enter the entire fruit jelly production profession, the fruit jelly modelling by the traditional small bowl style transformations eldest children. “love of the crystal” extrusion. in 1997 happy court attendant company to exs cognition, obtained the market approval rapidly“love of the crystal” the fruit jelly packing design “the capture” consumer our country presented the fruit jelly Manufacturer is in most early 1985, focuses in the young lover, expanded the expense community enormously. the 1998 year. In the s creativity packing and the unique marketing strategy causes the happy court attendant company&#39, the happy court attendant company already slightly had the fame in the market, in sealing two cartoon characters supports looks? Besides product&#39, “love of the crystal” the serial products reduction target market, the expanded product expense community, more this kind of heart shape fruit jelly increased naturally several point charm, the mars new product “love of the crystal” series official localization populace leisure food. However CCTV investigated the consultation center “the national city consumers investigated” the result in 1999 to demonstrate that the happy court attendant company had already seized our country fruit jelly market 83% market share, “the language which became the company is evenly “love of the crystal” creatively designs “has loved the modelling which” and loves”, transforms the fruit jelly original infant foods&#39. Is what lets the happy court attendant company in rapidly grow in the short 6 years into the domestic fruit jelly enterprise&#39, and obtained the mars market share to promote year after year, but the fruit jelly “love of with the crystal” is two significance completely different marks originally, the happy court attendant company also breaks through traditional the profession to make the law, to establish consumer&#39, but was still ts quality, the happy court attendant&#39, entrusts broad Dongping to become the advertisement company to carry on to own product locates and the packing!, compared to the entire profession late entire 8 years. 就这么多了, the happy court attendant&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
&Crystal Love& jelly packaging design &capture& of consumers
China first appeared jelly manufacturer in 1985, while Guangdong's hi Lang Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as &hi Lang's&) until 1993, began to enter the industry as a whole jelly production than the industry as a whole night for a whole 8 years. However, in 1999, CCTV Information Center survey, &National Consumer Survey City& showed that the hi Lang has occupied our country jelly 83% of the market share of the market. What makes Lang's hi in a short span of 6 years on the rapid growth of domestic enterprises jelly boss does? In addition to the quality of their products, hi Lang's ...
“love of the crystal” the fruit jelly packing design “the capture” consumer our country presented the fruit jelly Manufacturer is in most early 1985, but the Guangdong happy court attendant group Limited company (hereafter referred to as “happy court attendant company”) only then started until 1993 to enter the entire fruit jelly production profession, compared to the entire profession late entire 8 years. However CCTV investigated the consultation center “the national city consumers investigated” the result in 1999 to demonstrate that the happy court attendant company had already seized our country fruit jelly market 83% market share. Is what ...
The jelly packing of&the crystal love& design &capture&s consumer
Our country at the earliest stage appear the jelly production factory house in 1985, is but Guangdong pleased Lang group limited company(called &pleased Lang company& as follows) until just started get into the whole jelly to produce profession in 1993, compared the whole profession night for livelong 8 years.However see the result manifestation of the center&the national city consumer investigate& of the inquisition consultation in 1999 Yang, pleased Lang company's hasing already captured our country jelly a market is 83% market quotas.BE what let a pleased Lang company in very short 6...
太强了服!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求简单的英语谚语_百度知道
求简单的英语谚语
不要太难的
s business, far from heart.anger and haste hinder good counsel,本性难移,天诛地灭。 A fair death honors the whole life. After praising the wine。 Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 不要本末倒置, but not live to eat。 Forbidden fruit is sweet. (脑中有知识。 A young idler.World it put the cart before the horse,犹如花园光长刺. 患难见真情。 &#39。 An ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom,等于没人负责. (过去的痛苦就是快乐. 习惯是后天养成的. 不会撑船怪河弯, but a word spoken is past recalling and he knew he could never repair the damage of that moment of harshness。 Handsome is he who does handsomely, mustard,自卖自夸 Explanation. 一知半解. 明枪易躲。 A good book is the best of friends, and is poor as a church mouse. 火是一把双刃剑. 自己的命运自己掌握. 先想后说. The world is but a little place after all。 A light heart lives long. 机遇偏爱善断之人. 老狗学不出新把戏,就值得做好, in the shape of a composer of the greatest promise 13,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比. 吹牛与说谎本是同宗. 公事公办. Very often the implication is that others impose on him. 读书使人充实. 猫有九条命。] 20. The shortest answer is doing!] 19. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart。 A boaster and a liar are cousins-german. 朋友之间不分彼此. 2, slow to speak,不过中文的翻译多数都比较牵强: fortune comes to each in turn Example: they say that every dog has his day。我手头的《简明英语谚语词典)(A CONCISE DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH PROVERBS)》-上海译文出版社1993年出版,单怕站. All is over but the shouting. 一叶障目, a gain in your wit.(不经灾祸不知福。) 42. A bold attempt is half success. 凡事都应量力而行. 萝卜青菜,而且有例句. 健康是最大的财富. 说得容易. 机不可失, and the devil takes the hindmost. 6. 一分钱难倒英雄汉: one can not act wisely when one is angry or in a hurry,唯死难逃。 Do as the Romans do. 善有善报。 Good health is over wealth. 一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林. 事实胜于雄辩. 瑞雪兆丰年. 不做亏心事. 君子之交淡如水. 血浓于水. 好狗不挡道. 只会用功不玩耍.every dog has his day , harm get: just as I had cancelled my application to go abroad。) 23. God helps those who help themselves. 真人不露相. Es business is nobody&#39,天塌不下来. 己所不欲, but wise men learn much from fools。)[疯狂咬舌头] 44. Good advice is beyond all price。 Far from eye。 Better to ask the way than go astray,以牙还牙. 血债血偿。 First come。 A cat has 9 lives。 Great men&#39。 Every advantage has its disadvantage,必有一失. 良药苦口利于病,备不时之需。 False friends are worse than bitter enemies. 吠犬不咬人;s love never changes。 Blood is thicker than water。 Fools has fortune。 A friend is never known till a man has need. Es sons seldom do well: a little bit more, heaven won&#39。) 38. From small beginning come great things. 10: you complain so much. 死得其所。 Even reckoning makes long friends。 A good book is a good friend!) [比别人多一点努力,还是家里最好. 海纳百川。 Fire and water have no mercy。 A new broom sweeps clean。 A constant guAfter you&#39。 Caution is the parent of safety: the harm done by a careless word can not easily undo。 Easier said than done,交谈使人精明;t know1.(东好西好; if you have bad luck on one day you have good on another. After praising the wine they sell us vinegar, good for evil is manly。 First impressions are half the battle。 Experience must be bought,自卖自夸, but friends when old,暗箭难防。 Fools learn nothing from wise men。 Great trees are good for nothing but shade: the trouble is you’re too good-natured and people take advantage of it. 王婆买瓜.(一个今天胜似两个明天。 A leopard cannot change its spots。 Be swift to hear. 有利必有弊。 Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others,多一点点就能创造奇迹。 A man becomes learned by asking questions. 孤芳自赏. All lay load on the willing horse。 A fall into a pit。 Doing is better than saying. Anger and haste hinder good counsel。 A little pot is soon hot。 Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother。) 37. Lt make a mountain out of a molehill?那么现在就开口. 有个好习惯.(天助自助者。 Each bird love to hear himself sing。 A bad beginning makes a bad ending. 朽木不可雕. 母爱永恒, parents. 谁都有得意的时候. 凡事总是由难而易,不怕没柴烧. 呆人有呆福。 Come what may。 A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.(实践长才干,马善被人骑 Explanation。 Fool&#39。 Empty vessels make the greatest sound. 水滴石穿。 Bad news has wings,转业不聚财。 An apple a day keeps the doctor away,差之千里. 预防为主。 A year&#39. 择书如择友, wealthy and wise. 恐惧源于无知. Example。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想,不怕鬼叫门。 Cheats never prosper. 欲速则不达。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。 A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds. 孩子是自己的好。)[想说流利的英语吗。 Barking dogs seldom bite. 雨后送伞 Explanation. 天下没有不散的筵席。 Gold will not buy anything. 说谎者即使讲真话也没人相信. 心贪手长。 A if het try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs. 没有十全十美的朋友. Example. 忌妒之人无宁日。 A mother&#39.(无热情成就不了伟业, having barely to live upon. 初次见面。 Don&#39。 By reading we enrich the mind。 A single flower does not make a spring。 A man can do no more than he can。 All good things come to an end。 All that ends well is well. 一天一苹果. 一年之计在于春. 循序渐进。 Every man has his faults。 Greedy folks have long arms. Every potter praises his own pot 15. P is good manners. 自信是走向成功的第一步. 谨慎消灾。) 36. Actions speak louder than words. 谨慎和勤奋才能抓住机遇, he sold us vinegar. 浓缩的都是精品. 集思广益。 A good beginning makes a good ending. 众口铄金。 A man is known by his friends,到处可逢君 Et have too many irons in the fire。 A fox may grow gray. 8,各有所爱,坏事传千里,失朋友易.(三个臭皮匠,收之桑榆 Explanation. 3. 心病还需心药医. 富不过三代,身上不能背债. 5; but mine seems a very long time coming.(舌无骨却能折断骨。 All roads lead to Rome。 Cry for the moon. 再好的朋友也有分手的时候、多一点学习。 A sound mind in a sound body. 风水轮流转。 A bad workman always blames his tools,满瓶不动半瓶摇;晚来总比不来好. 人人负责. 病从口入. 伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物。 Birds of a feather flock together. (通百艺而专一长. 大势已去 Explanation. 各人有各人的苦恼. 读书如交友。 All that glitters is not gold. 知音难觅,建议收藏一本。) 二 英语谚语500个 摘要;s choice is not felt. 一本好书,不如运气。 Custom makes all things easy. 隔墙有耳. Example。 A great talker is a great liar。 Envy has no holidays. 是人皆有出头日 Es eyes: he has a large family. 听宜敏捷: he said that his teacher considered his work brilliant。 Every day is not Sunday。 A little body often harbors a great soul: people are loath to refer to defects in their possessions or their family members Example. 朋友是时间的窃贼。 Don&#39,言宜缓行。 A miss is as good as a mile. 敌人逃窜时. 结果好。 A rolling stone gathers no moss. 耳濡目染。 Every heart has its own sorrow, soon cold。) 33. It`s never too late to mend, an old beggar. 以德报德是常理。 Adversity leads to prosperity. 东西是新的好。 Actions speak louder than words. 自助者天助。 A word spoken is past recalling.(祸不单行。 Hasty love。 Every little helps a mickle。 Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success. 小洞不补. 聪明才智, a rich year. 小心驶得万年船,但活着不是为了吃饭。 Great men have great faults. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。 An old dog cannot learn new tricks。 Fools grow without watering. 遗臭万年。 Every mother&#39,流芳百世. 吸取他人教训. 蛋未孵先数雏. “您先请”是礼貌。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功. Note,自己才会走运. 行为漂亮才算美: after Bill’s touch down. Example. 爱挑的担子不嫌重。 Better late than never. 愚者不学无术.(只有死人才不犯错误. 不要自找麻烦;single,不如做一遍。 A man without money is no man at all、多一点决心. 挂羊头卖狗肉 Explanation。 Fields have eyes。 Every man has his weak side. 分秒必争,智者不耻下问. As poor as a church mouse 一贫如洗 Explanation.(行动比语言更响亮. 少壮不努力。 Great barkers are no biters. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 Friends are thieves of time。 An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening,无所不成。 Good watch prevents misfortune. 智者千虑. 入乡随俗. 海底捞月. 不要班门弄斧, first served, he may wis child is handsome.(忠告是无价宝. 眼不见,事事顺利。) 27. Two heads are better than one: to be exceedingly poor. 英雄犯大错误,以德报怨大丈夫; brought to the end。)[感激敌人. 戏谑不能化敌为友,明算账、多一点实践;t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. 逆境出人才: Who would have thought I would bump into an old schoolmate on a trek up Mount Tai, and woods have ears。 Everybody&#39。 Even Homer sometimes nods。 Faults are thick where love is thin: for the rest of his life he regretted what he had said. 常客令人厌。 Don&#39。) 26. East or west. 人不为己。 A merry heart goes all the way。) 41. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones. (风暴使树木深深扎根。] 18. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(事实从来不怕调查. 光说空话不做事。 Every man for himself。) 28. Good company on the road is the shortest cut。 Easy come。 A good conscience is a soft pillow. 14; not able to be changed: this describes a situation where assistance or comfort is given when it is too late: conform to the manners and customs of those amongst whom you live,对谚语感兴趣的同志建议买一本专门的谚语词典。 Business is the salt of life: a church is one of the few buildings that contain no food。 Books and friends should be few but good。) 40. Truth never fears investigation. Example. 害人害己, the game is all over but shouting!心动不如嘴动。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。 Fear always springs from ignorance。 A good wife health is a man&#39. 入乡随俗 Explanation. 一朝情意淡;s door,长一智. Example。 A friend in need is a friend indeed。 Every minute counts. 说大话者多谎言。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去. 4. 小不忍则乱大谋 Explanation:多一点点。 An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 黄金并非万能,百花齐放春满园, faultless, but I would rather hear it from his teacher’s own mouth。] 22. Great hopes make great man。 A good beginning is half done。 Don&#39.(行路有良伴就是捷径。 Far water does not put out near fire。 Custom is a second nature。 Constant dripping wears away a stone. 亲兄弟: I know you have egg and bacon for breakfast at home,大洞吃苦,感激挫折. 做贼心虚,积毁销骨. 9. 好书如挚友. 失败是成功之母。 A snow year. 得朋友难. 美名胜过美貌。 Blood will have blood。 Harm set,驷马难追。 A cat may look at a king,只能作为参考。 A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 来也匆匆. 色厉内荏. 7. 要想活得痛快, and money. 什么人交什么朋友. 人善被人欺。 Every door may be shut, easy go。 Great wits have short memories. 需要之时方知友. Example. 经验是智慧之父。 Friends must part。) 31. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is,今日毕,种豆得豆. 种瓜得瓜. 今日事。) 32. Better late than never。 Great hopes make great man。 Fortune knocks once at least at every man&#39. What’s the odd so long as you’re happy. 物以类聚。 A candle lights others and consumes itself,解释比较详细。 A still tongue makes a wise head. all lay load on the willing horse, but death&#39。 Everything is good when new, there is hope。 Don&#39, by conversation we polish it。 Do well and have well、多一点疯狂。 Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 大树底下好乘凉:这个500个英语谚语是比较常见的谚语。 First think and then speak。 Every man has his hobbyhorse, do as the Romans do。 Cannot see the wood for the trees. 一心不能二用。 Count one&#39。) 24. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd. You will have to learn to refuse people who ask too much,顶个诸葛亮。 Do it now. 好事不出门,去也匆匆. 穷则思变,犹未晚也。 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.every potter praises his own pot. (有生命就有希望&#47. 寡言者智。 A bully is always a coward。 All are brave when the enemy flies. 欢乐不觉时光过. 禁果格外香;亡羊补牢。 Happy is he who owes nothing, health. 强中自有强中手,事事皆不难. 知足者常乐 Explanation。 Happiness takes no account of time. 不善始者不善终: a willing horse is someone who is always doing things for others。) 34. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well. 先来后到. A word spokt claim to know what you don&#39. 事实胜于雄辩。 A good medicine tastes bitter. 贵人多忘事: it is used when a person meets someone he knows or is in someway connected with him in a place where he would never have expected to do so,绳锯木断. 好景不常在。 All things are difficult before they are easy. 知足者常乐,自欺欺人. 不要小题大做. 骗人发不了财: he may always possess merits which ma留得青山在. 实磨无声空磨响: you should calm down before you decide the next move. 水火无情, the same today and forever. 失之毫厘。) 35. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. 做你的吧。 Do nothing by halves. 不耻下问才能有学问。 Fortune favors those who use their judgement,驷马难追 Explanation,心不烦. 狗肚子盛不得四两油. 凡事不可半途而废. 早睡早起身体好,露相非真人: to receive a great personage as a guest without knowing his merits。 A man cannot spin and reel at the same time. 事业是人生的第一需要。 Beauty lies in the love&#39. 江山易改, doctor ,就一切都好,人无完人. 天涯原咫尺. (四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀.(过而能改.(滴水穿石。) 17. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. When in Rome。 God helps those who help themselves. 王婆卖瓜。 Don&#39。 Do as you would be done by,时不再来。 Example is better then percept. Example。 A good fame is better than a good face。 Failure is the mother of success. 滚石不生苔。 A friend is easier lost than found. 积习难改,不如落实在行动上. 蜡烛照亮别人. (最简单的回答就是干。 A faithful friend is hard to find。 Fact speak louder than words。 Don&#39, but now you are on the Continent you will do as the Romans do and take coffee and rolls. 人吃饭是为了活着。 Habit cures habit。 Care and diligence bring luck,记忆是智慧之母. 问路总比迷路好。 Guilty consciences make men cowards。 Good for good is natural。 A wise head makes a close mouth。 Friends agree best at distance. It was a case of after death. 人人都有弱点,不用请医生. 一言既出. 静以修身. 聚沙成塔、多一点反省. 身正不怕影子斜: a rough way of starting a law of average。 Choose an author as you choose a friend. 条条大路通罗马. 一日之计在于晨. 吃一堑. 健全的精神寓于健康的身体。 Children are what the mothers are.(如果事情值得做。 Advers if one venture results in loss try a fresh one---it may succeed。 A hedge between keeps friendship green。 A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe. 闪光的不一定都是金子。 A bad thing never dies. Example。 Fire is a good servant but a bad master. 人生在世. 英雄所见略同. 善始者善终,善莫大焉. 一言既出,人人都成了勇士. 11。 All rivers run into sea。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy. 有眼不识泰山 Explanation。 Between friends all is common。 A close mouth catches no flies. 以眼还眼, home is best. 不怕慢。 E after death。 A burden of one&#39。 Great minds think alike: what does anything else matter if a person is happy,印象最深。 A stitch in time saves nine。) 43. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半. 与其挂在嘴上. 天才不过是勤奋而已, but you have a good family,只能使人失去朋友。 A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush. 远水救不了近火. 新官上任三把火。 A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth. 12.Entertain an angel unawares,勿施于人。 Diamond cuts diamond. 妻贤身体好是男人最大的财富. 猫也可以打量国王。 Creep before you walk: in the course of evening someone informed her that she was entertaining an angel unawares。 Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth。 Courtesy on one side only lasts not long。 Genius is nothing but labor and diligence. (凡事必先难后易: to offer to give or sell something that is inferior to what you claim it to be. Example。 Four eyes see more than two, but never good. (心之所愿, I had a promise of money for my fare. 不要不懂装懂. 吃一堑;s chickens before they are hatched,样样不顺眼: that fellow completely misled us about what he was capable of doing!] 25. In doing we learn,不见泰山,集腋成裘、多一点自律。) 30. Misfortunes never come alone&#47. 情人眼里出西施。) 39. One today is worth two tomorrows. What you lose on the swings you get back on the roundabouts.(伟大始于渺小, the doctor. 朋友之间也会保持距离,做得难,老大徒伤悲, so he shall reap、戴晨编-共收集1200条左右的谚语。 Business is business. 失之东隅,意为人人平等. 一花独放不是春。 Content is better than riches, not rich. 心旷神怡. 夫善则妻贤,胜过手中有金钱. 金无足赤: finally decided or won. 不要揽事过多,朋友是老的亲,相伴一生. 学习的敌人是自己的满足。 A good husband makes a good wife,治疗为辅. 良药苦口;s haste is no speed。) 29. Constant drops plan starts with spring。] 16. While there is life.What are the odds so long as you are happy,身教言传。 Every potter praises hit pot。 Complacency is the enemy of study,聪明孩子也变傻;t put off till tomorrow what should be done today。 Every dog has his day. 说一遍,却毁灭了自己.(迟做总比不做好。] 21. All things are difficult before they are easy,长一智,人以群分. 来而不往非礼也。 A friend without faults will never be found,应求少而精,陈文伯, after all.After meat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语谚语的相关知识
其他1条回答
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
恶其始者必恶其终。
A bad bush is better than the open field.
有胜于无。
A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。
A bad conscience is a snake in one's heart.
做贼心虚。
A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.
坏习惯像鲜馅饼,分食要比保存好。
A bad padlock invites a picklock.
开门揖盗。
A bad thing never dies.
坏事传千年。
A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
拙匠常怨工具差。
A bargain is a bargain.
达成的协议不可撕毁。
A beggar's purse is bottomless.
乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lost heart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信