believe in myselfinyourself怎样写好看

Believe in yourself这中文什么意思?
树皮降临0024
believe sth .相信某事 believe in sb.信任某人 因为这里的believe是不及物动词,所以接宾语时就要加介词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码believe yourself和believe in yourself 有什么区别?
囧ydOL08TP
believe,believe in 这一对词语都表示“相信不疑”的意思,但词意有细微的区别.Believe表示“相信”、“信以为真”(to accept as true)之意,它是及物动词,其后直接跟宾语.例:Do you believe his reports?你相信他的报告吗?I could hardly believe my eyes.我几乎不能相信自己的眼睛.In ancient times it was believed that the earth was flat.古时候,人们认为地球是扁平的.Believe in则表示“信仰”、“信任”(to have faith in somebody or something)之意.其后的常用搭配语为:有关宗教、理论、原则、概念及可信任之人,如:a religion、ghosts、 fairies、 a theory、 a friend等词;例中的believe为不及物动词.如:We do not believe in ghosts.我们不信鬼神.He believes in getting plenty of exercise.他相信多锻炼身体就会有好处.In the days of the French Revolution,people believed in liberty,equality and fraternity. 法国大革命时代的人们信奉自由、平等及博爱.现在试比较下列两语的不同涵义:I believe him.(=I believe what he says)我相信他(的话).I believe in him.(=I trust him )我相信他是一个可以信得过的人.(即:我信任他) 在英美人的谈话中,经常可以听到这么一句口头禅——Believe me:这是一个用以表示希望对方相信自己谈话的口头语,它相当于I bet或 Take my word for it.例:Believe me,you will get well very soon.你一定会很快就恢复健康的.Believe me 可以根据不同的场合,译作“真的”、“我不骗你”、“一定会”或“请相信”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
believe yourself相信你自己说的话/做过的事believe in yourself 信任你自己,对你自己有信心
believe yourself是指相信你自己,而believe in yourself 也指相信你自己,但是,是相信你自己的心.懂了?
believe in 是用在信仰,理论等的前面的believe
后的谓语是人
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
believe in yourself是什么意思
中文翻译相信自己:&&&&vt. 1.信,相信,确信。 2.想,以为,认为。 I ...:&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&pron. (pl. -selves ) 你自己。 Yo ...
例句与用法Believe in yourself even if others don ' t即使别人不相信你,你也一定要相信自己。 You have to believe in yourself and your talents你要信任自己和自己的能力。 Believe in yourself , even when no one else does相信自己,哪怕没人相信你。 You have to believe in yourself and your talents金牛座:你应该相信自己和自己的才能。 Believe in yourself , and the lmagination station相信自己,魔法机会What scares me the most is , you no longer believe in yourself我最怕的是,你不再相信自己。 Believing in yourself is the first step to improving yourself相信自己是提升自己的第一步! You have to believe in yourself . that ' s the secret of success人必须相信自已,这是成功的秘诀You have to believe in yourself . that ' s the secret of success人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。 You have to believe in yourself . that ' s the secret of success你必须相信自己,这是成功的关键。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
believe in yourself的中文翻译,believe in yourself是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译believe in yourself,believe in yourself的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedbelieve in yourself是什么意思_百度知道
believe in yourself是什么意思
我有更好的答案
Believe in yourself and be prepared for anything in the futurebelieve in yourself相信自己! 同学们! 相信自己, 就能到达天国之门! Believe in yourself and you must visit, just believe in yourself, believe in yourself and go for what you want. Make plans, 坚信自己. Find the door to the promised land;坚信自己双语例句1,加油吧;相信你自己;要充满自信,为你的梦想全力以赴.3. If you believe in yourself you can succeed. 相信你自己并时刻为未来准备着. 梦想.4,你一定行. 只要自信,就能成功.5. 制定计划. 只要相信你自己. Dreams。2. Students and filling it
相信你自己求采纳
believe in yourself信任自己
相信你自己。
相信你自己
采纳我的吧亲亲
相信你自己
相信你自己
相信你自己
相信你自己,加油!
相信你自己采纳吧
相信你自己
相信你自己
相信你自己
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
believe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇,帮我写一篇英语演讲稿题目是believe in yourself 4分钟 给我个参
Believe in yourself
On the way to life, we may meet lots of difficulties and sadness. We can cry or we can smile. But we shouldn’t give up our dreams. We should try to smile at life.
Life is like a colorful stage. There are many sad things. When we fail an exam, we shouldn’t feel unhappy. We should go on insisting, we must encourage ourselves,cheer up,believe ourselves and never give up.
Before the coming of 2012, the drought of China is coming, in the southwest of China, millions of people suffer from drought, and it is said that this situation has not happened for nearly 60 years. Many people are short of water. We are fighting against the terrible natural disaster.
Dear friends, when you meet the trouble, don’t be sad, don’t be afraid, don’t cry, and don’t be disappointed. We should never give up, and we should face it bravely. We will always around you, you are not alone. If we can smile at life, we will live more happily. Believe in ourselves and we will win.
??? ! ????д???????????????к?????????????????д???лл
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 believe in yourself 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信