I goi walk to schooll (to) walk everyday.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 4 How do you get to school(共64张PPT)
Unit 4 How do you get to school?Period 1Guessing game.WhatWhat’s the transportation?男女生展开竞赛,根据提示,猜出交通工具。猜对得一分。VScartrainbusshipbikeListen and guessmotorbike---It goes in the water,but it is smaller than the ship---A boat.Read and guess---It is like a bike but goesmuch faster.---A motorbike.---It is like a train butgoes under the ground.---A subway.---It takes you aboutthree hours to go to Beijingfrom Shenzhen by it.---A plane.Do you know more?A helicopterA carriageA spaceshiptake the bicycletake the motorbiketake the traintake the boattake the shiptake the planetake the subwaytake the taxitake the buskinds of transportationHow do you get to school?ride a biketake the shiptake the subwaytake the bustake the traintake the planetake the carwalktake the motorbiketake the bustake the planetake the taxitake the traintake the carride the biketake the subwaywalkQuick response!快速反应!ride a bikeby biketake the shiptake the subwaytake the bustake the traintake the planetake the carwalkon footby busby trainby shipby subwayby planeby carby: 乘坐 (某种交通工具)How do you get to school?I ______to school.take the subwaytake the bustake a
taxitake the planetake a cartake the trainHow do you get to Beijing?I ______to Beijing.A: How do you get to school?walkride a biketake a bustake a cartake the subwaytake the trainIB:to school.PairworkHow do you get to school
ride a bike to school every day.=I
get to school by bike every day.I walk to school.I get to school on foot.How do you get to school?需要注意的是,表示“走路”时不用by foot而用on foot.I get to school by car.How do you get to school?I take the car to school.How does Jay get to school?Jay takes the car to school.=Jay gets to school by car.How does Mr. Hu get to America?He takes the plane to America.He gets to America by plane.How did Yang Liwei get to the space(太空)?He took a spaceship to the space.He got to the space by spaceship.Mr. Li often takes a bus to work.= Mr. Li
often gets to work by bus.How does Mr. Li get to school?He takes the train to Shanghai.=He gets to Shanghai by train.How does he get to Shanghai?A: How do you get to school?on footby bikeby busby carby subwayby trainIB:get to schoolPairwork你学会了吗?ride a bike
by bike 骑自行车 walk
走路、步行take the subway
by subway乘坐地铁take the train
by train 乘坐火车take a car
by car 乘坐小车take a plane
by plane 乘坐飞机take the bus
by bus 乘坐公车take a boat
by boat 乘坐船ride a biketake the shiptake the subwaytake the bustake the traintake the planetake the carwalktake the motorbike1. __________
5.________
2.__________
6.________
7._____________ 8.______________take the subwayride a biketake the bustake the trainwalktake a taxigo in a parent’s cartake a boatMake a list of how the students get to school.Bob takes the train.Mary takes the subway.Paul walks.Yang Lan walks.John takes the bus.54121. Bob2. Mary3. Paul4. YangLan5. John31btake +the/a +交通工具+to +地点= get/go to +某地+by +交通工具e.g.He often takes the subway to work. = He goes to work by subway.注意: 当 home, here, there 作地点时,省略to.乘坐某种交通工具去某地★ I take the car
to school.= I
get to school by car.She takes the subway to school. (同义句)She ______ to school ______ _________.★ Jenny rides the bike to school= Jenny gets to school ____ _____.★▲探究发现Mr. Wang walks to school. (同义句)Mr. Wang _____ to school _____ _____.bygetssubwaygetsonfootby
bikeGood - bye!Unit 4 How do you get to school?Period 2Guessing game!How does he get to Jinan?I think he ________to Jinan.I think he gets to Jinan ________.takes the carby carHow does she get to school?How does Chang’e get home?How do they get to the park?3244556394108115216345454999Lucky Numbersfiftysixtyeightythirtyninetyfortyforty -onethirty-twoone hundredfifty –eightCan you read the following time?minutes2cListen and check the kinds of transportations that you hear______________________________√√√√2cListen again, write down the time______________________________40 minutes10 minutes35 minutes25minutes2ccheck your answers40 minutes10 minutes35 minutes25minutesretell: It takes 时间 to do sthB: It takes him twenty-five minutes to get to school.25 minutesA: How does Tom get to school?B: He walks to school.A: How long does it take?leave
schoolA: How does Jack get to school?B: He takes the bus to school.A: How long does it take?B: It takes him30 minutes to school.10minutes25minutes8minutesHow long does it take you to school? It takes me 10minutes to get to school by bus.45620minutes2hours12minutesHow long does it take you to school? It takes me 10minutes to get to school by bus.It takes somebody some time to do something.做某事花费某人多长时间。PracticeIt takes me ten minutes to get to schoolby bike.骑车去上学花费我十分钟时间。It takes me ten minutes to ride the bike to school.Leave homeGo to school6:45 a.m.7:00 a.m.6:45 a.m.7:15 a.m.6:45 a.m.6:50 a.m.--How long does it take ?--It takes…6:45 a.m.6:55 a.m.“ It
takes + sb.
+ 时间 + to do.
take --- took“做某事花了某人多少时间.”1.每天做运动花费我一小时时间。It takes me one hour to play sports every day.2.昨天画这幅画花费他二十分钟。It took him 20 minutes to draw the picture yesterday.3.走去上学花费她多长时间?How long does it take her to go to school on foot?本句型的同意句:“某人+spend +时间+ (in) doing //on sth.” spend-spentI spend one hour playing sports every day.He spent 20minutes drawing the picture yesterday.How long does she spend walking to school?10 minuteshalf an hour1 hour1.5 hoursHow long does it take Zhou Bichang to get to school ?快速抢答schoolA: How do you get to school?B: I take the subway.A: How long does it take you to get from home to school?B: It takes 25 minutes.A: How far (
)is it from your home to school?B: It’s three miles..Make up conversations3 miles /25 minutes8 miles /35 minutes2 miles /40 minutes4 miles /15 minutes花费多远Pair workA: How do you get to school?B: I …to school.A: How long does it take?B: It takes … minutes.A: How far is it from your home to school?B: It is …miles.Ask and answer in pairs:3b. Pairwork Look at the picture. Ask and answer questions.Make a surveyReport: Jim’s home is 2 miles away from our school. He usually takes the bus to school. It takes him about ten minutes to school by bus.….Interview (采访)your classmates. By using the following questions, then make a report:How do you get to school?How long does it take ?How far is it from your home to school?1. They ride their bikes to
school. (就画线部分提问)2. It takes 50 minutes to get here. (就画线部分提问)_____ _____ _____ get to school?_____ ______ _____ it take to get here?Howdotheylongdoes更上一层楼How3.It is 4 miles from my home to school . (就画线部分提问) _____ _____is it from your home to school? 4.my home is 5 miles from our school? (就画线部分提问) _____ _____is your home from your school?How
farLin Fei’s home _____ about 10 kilometers (
)______ school. He ______ up ____ six o’clock everyday, shows, and _______ a quick breakfast. _____he leaves _____ school at around six thirty. First, he______ his bicycle _____ the bus station. That _____about ten minutes. ______ the early bus takes him_____ school. The bus ride usually takes about 25_________.How does he get to school?How long does it take?How far is it from his home to school?isfromgetsathasThenforridestotakesThentominutesawayListen carefullyBy bike and by bus.It usually takes about 35 minutes.It’s about 10kilometers.school词组1.大约十英里远2.六点钟起床3.洗澡,匆匆吃过早饭4.离开去上学5.在大约六点半6.骑他的自行车去汽车站7.花费大约十分钟8.早班车9.带他去上学10.车程10.多远11.从家到学校Key phrasesabout 10 kilometers (away)get up at six o’clockshows, and has a quick breakfastleave for schoolat around six thirtyride his bicycle to the bus stationearly bustake him to schoolbus ridehow farfrom home to school补全对话,每空一词。A: Excuse me, 1_______ is the nearestbank ,please?B: Oh , there isn’t a 2______
near here.There is one on the other side of the river.A: How 3________ is it from here?B: About five kilometers away.A: Which 4 _______
do I need?B: You can 5_______
a No. 9 bus.A: Where is the bus 6______ then?B: It’s on the other side of the road.Look, the bus is
7________.A :Thanks a lot.B: You're
8________.wherebankfarbustakestopcomingwelcome1.--____ does it take to walk to school?
--10 minutes.A. How often
B. How long
C. How manyD. How much2. -- ____ is it from Xiangfan to Wuhan?-- About 300 kilometers.A. How far B. How old
C. How many D. Where3. He has a quick breakfast, and then leaves___ school ___ sixty thirty.A. for
D. in4. Some students go to school by boat,
but ___ go by bus.A. other
B. some other
C. other’s
D. othersⅡ. 单项选择BACD5. I have a map of the U.S.A here, but it’s ___ English..
D. at6. ____ do you like the transportation in your town?A. What
D. How’s7. ____ kilometers is it from
Beijing to Shanghai?A. How far B. How long C. How much D. How many8. Students have to ___ a boat to get ___ home.A. to
D. toCBDBHomework1. Copy words, phrases and sentences.2. Do some exercises: Unit4(二)3. Interview (采访) your friends andyour parents how to get to school,and give a report.Good - bye!Thank you for listening!Page Not Found - Rebecca Barlow Jordan
Not Found, Error 404
The page you are looking for no longer exists.
Perhaps you can find what you are looking for by searching the site archives
by category:Why I Go to School on Pinterest | Schools, High Schools and Education
Pinterest o The world’s catalog of ideas Why I Go to School Students share why they go to school as part of the American Graduate project focusing on the high school dropout crisis.
If you would like to submit your motivation for why you stay in school, email us at . Please include your first name, age, grade in school and brief blurb in addition to your Pin.
For teachers, here is a lesson plan to get your classroom involved: to.pbs.org/y1UTsZ
Check out our recent reporting: http://to.pbs.org/wv8Wwi78 Pins4.27k FollowersFollowRelated BoardsSaveThis collage represents why I go to school. I want to be able to afford these things. If I go to college to further my education, then I can afford the things that are in my collage. I love fashion. It's going to be my major in college and my collage represents that. Also, if I finish high school and college my mom will be very proud of me. If I finish high school and college I can prove that I can make it to those who said that I couldn’t. - Deasia, 11th grader via CET Learning ServicesSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI go to school for my little brother. He looks up to me, and I don't want him thinking dropping out of school is OK. After I graduate from high school, I plan on going to college to get a degree in journalism and communications. I enjoy talking to people, and I’m a big question person. I enjoy learning new stuff about people, and I’m a good writer. But mainly, I just want my little brother Isaac to know you can do anything you put your mind to. - Kiedra, 11th grader via CET Learning ServicesSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI go to school to get an education, so that when I get older I can provide a stable life for myself. I go to school to make my mother proud. I go to school to set an example for Destiny, Xaria, John, Naior, Tremiel, Simeon and Si’on. I go to school because in my family we believe in not giving up and every one is a phenomenal person. I go to school to make my family proud. - Shayla, 11th grader via CET Learning ServicesSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI want to have a career in sports administration. I go to school to better myself. I know going to school will lead me into the right direction to having a successful life. I also go to school to make my family proud. I go to school because I’m already on the right path to get my high school diploma. Having my high school and college diploma will allow me to exceed in my career field. - Keenan, 11th grader via CET Learning ServicesSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSave&I always wanted to make my mother happy, and make her feel as if I'm doing something with my life...And also, I don't want to beg for anything.
I don't want to beg for anything. I don't want to rely on anybody to give anything to me. I want to stand up on my own two feet and say I did it myself and say that I didn't need anybody's help,& Kiera, Hughes STEM School via CETSee MorePinned fromSaveI go to school because my mom and dad left their wonderful lives in Haiti for me and my sister. I want to give back to them and say thank you for everything. Every day my dad and I talk about which college I will go to. I really want to be a pediatrician because I love taking care of kids. But if I am not able to do that, I have two other dreams I can follow. I want be a veterinarian or a track star. - Lynda, 8th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveAs a student, I believe that all my teachers have motivated me. Some
take the responsibility to make our dreams come true. They seem to prepare us for what is to come so we can reach our goals. With the knowledge that they are giving us, we will build our way up the ladder. - Nathaniel, 12th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI choose to stay in school for the sole reason that ever since I was five years old, I have dreamed of flying, specifically fighter jets. Due to the endless technological advancements in aviation, flying requires an enormous amount of education to master the complexity of modern day fighters. Therefore my education is key in order to accomplish my life-long dream of becoming a pilot. - Jake, 10th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveI need school to do everything. If I don’t graduate, then life will be hard for me. This did not just pop u I got this from an inspirational person: my mom. My mom tells me that school is very important. She also told me that often people just drop out because they have no one to support them. So she told me that she will always believe in me and trust me so that I will never drop out like the others. Thanks mom, so much. - Shynell, 12th graderSee MoreSaved byVeronica DeVoreSaveI recently went to Honduras to do missionary work and met children of all ages who weren't in school. I met this one four-year-old girl named Ana who truly inspired me. She had the biggest brown eyes and curly brown hair. Her mom said she wouldn't be able to afford to put her in school. How could something so precious not get an education? Coming back from my trip, I've realized that I am lucky. Meeting these children has inspired me to have even more of a drive. - Lauren, 11th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveSeen in this picture is part of a roller coaster named &Millennium Force& at Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio. Why does it motivate me to go to school? Well, I plan to attend college to get a degree in mechanical engineering, in hopes that one day, I may design a roller coaster of my own. Then, perhaps I can go back to Cedar Point, get on a ride, and say, &Hey, I made this.& - Jonah, 11th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveThe thing that motivates me to go to school is football. I started playing my freshman year in high school, and I was really good at it. During my sophomore year I played varsity & started as a defensive lineman. I also got my first college offer. In my junior year I won all-city, all-state. My second motivation is my parents. My mom & dad have been there for me through the ups & downs. I love them for that I truly do. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be the man I am today. - Raynon, 12th…See MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI go to school so I can graduate and go for my dream. I want to do voice overs. The inspiration came from cartoons and anime. It's something that I’ve wondered about for years, but now I’ve realized that it’s a passion of mine. It’s a dream worth going after. -Tobias, 11th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveBy coming to school, I can explore all of the different classes that are offered, and I can see what interests me. Hopefully I will choose something I like, pursue that as a carrier, and get paid doing something I enjoy. That way I’d be able to live a less stressful life and still be able to financially support my family here in America and back home in India. In order for that to happen I need to come to school. - Jasdeep, 11th grader (Photo by Lauren)See MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveKnowing that I'm going to be a mother soon is what motivates me to finish school. I hope to teach my child responsibility, and I hope that my child understands when he/she is older that I graduated to give him/her a better life. I want to be able to get a job to support my child on my own. I want to be able to put my child in a great college. Having my education is very important, and I know in the long run it's going to be worth it. - Devonie, 9th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveSchool has not been easy for me, but this little lady in the picture with me will not let me give up. She rides me and checks up on me. She emails teachers and nags. However, she is my mom, and I must do what she says. I know that quitting is not an option! My motivation for staying in school is baseball. If I don’t make the grades...I can not play baseball. My dream is to play in the MLB. In order to do what I want, I must do what needs to be done. - Antonio 9th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveMy life hasn’t been a walk in the park like you see in the movies. I come from a strong family that doesn’t believe in giving up, but in keeping our heads up instead. Out of everybody in my family, the person I’m closest to is my mother. Bringing me into the world at a young age, she’s taught me how to stay strong no matter what life throws at me. Going to school every day, making plans for graduation and being involved at school is the first step to making her proud. - Jesse, 12th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveMy motivation to go to school is my son. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love my little boy. I look at him & I know I have to keep going. I push myself so that I
can give him things I couldn’t have when I was young. Statistics show that teen moms are more likely to drop out of school. This also motivates me to keep trying. I want to break the chain & prove to myself, my son, & others that having a baby at a young age doesn’t mean you can’t be successful.- Stephanie, 12th…See MorePinned fromSaveI go to school because I want to be a game developer for Sony Online Entertainment. I go to school so I can lean how to design games and see how they work. I would like to work for a big industry because I have fresh ideas that games are missing. Games are my passion. I play them when I go home. Games are my way of escaping. They let me forget what problems I have. - Julio, 9th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveMy reason for staying in school is because I want to succeed in life and go to college. The whole purpose is to major in music and become a musician and maybe a music teacher. Music is the only thing that motivates me to stay in school and continue to learn. Well that and my mom motivates me to always try my best at everything I do. Success in school is a major key for me to become what I want. - Tremeec, 10th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveThe reason why I go to school is so that I will have opportunities. Education does play a huge role in my life because I like to learn and develop new skills. To me, you can never learn too much in the world. It grows so much each day and everyday there are changes. I like to learn about them. I want to make my family proud. When I graduate, it will show them that I was worked very hard during my four years of high school, and I had set high expectations for myself. - Aubrey, 12th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveAubrey Marie Troutman, my 3-month-old daughter, is the reason I come to school. I’m trying to be her motivation. I don’t want her to have a reason not to finish school or have a reason to say “But you didn’t go to school, so why do I have to go to school...” I want her to know that when you finish school you can get much further in life and have more opportunities in life. If I finish school for her, she’ll have a reason to want to finish school. - Diana, 12th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI go to school to because I want to become a preacher, pastor or whatever you prefer to call it. While I could just stay at home and read the Bible to be one, I want to understand it. I also want to go on missionary trips, so learning a new language is a good skill to have. The reason I want to be a preacher is because my grandfather is one, and he is one of the smartest people I know. There are many places I can go as a preacher and things I can do. - Ben, 8th graderSee MoreSaved byThaisi Da SilvaSaveI want to be a vet when I grow up. I love animals and they're really fun to play with. I have two dogs and one hamster. - Alysia, 5th graderSee MorePinned fromSaveI go to school because I want to be a systems engineer and have a better future in which I could be independent. At the same time, I want to make a difference among my family. My uncle is the only one that has graduated from college. I want to be the next. - Gunther, 12th graderSee MorePinned from}

我要回帖

更多关于 the walk to school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信