两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
8年级下综合讲义Unit4
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能对每个句子做出适当反应的答语.1.A.It’s yellow. B.It’s round. C.It’s sunny.2.A.Yes,piease. B.Sure. C.You too.3.A.Good night. B.Never mind. C.It’s a pleasure.4.A.That’s lovely. B.Just a little,please. C.I have a cough.&& (二)录音中有五组对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案.6.Where did the woman stay recently?&A.Beijing. B.Kunming. C.Shanghai.7.Where is the man going?&A.The supermarket. B.His new house. C.We don’t know.8.Who likes reading alone?&A.Jim. B.Mary. C.Sarah.9.Whose birthday is it?&A.Bob’s. B.Julia’s. C.John’s.10.Why is snow bad news for the man?&A.He can’t go home.&B.He lost his hat and gloves.&C.He does not have his hat and gloves with him.(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案.11.What did Lily leave on the bus?&A.Her bag. B.Her keys. C.Her phone.12.Which bus did lily take?&A.Bus No.8. B.Bus No.18. C.Bus No.28.13.What’s Sam’s phone number?&A.5550808. B.5553090. C.5550890.What will Lily do on the weekend?&A.She will do the whole day’s work again.&B.She will go for a picnic.&C.She is not sure.15.What’s the relationship(关系) between Sam and Lily?&A.Friends. B.Classmates. C.Husband and wife.听力填表( 录音播放前,你有20秒钟的读题时间)&录音中有一篇短文,是Mr.Wang在开会布置学校英语角下周活动相关事宜.作为主要组织者之一,请你记录活动主要事项,着手准备下周活动.A planTimeNext(16)略afternoonPlaceIn the&(17)略RoomWeather on that dayIt will be&(18)略Teacher to come to the cornerAn&(19)略teacher,JackAbout new membersWrite down their&(20)略and classes难度:0.45真题:1组卷:1二、.单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案.21.I&can’t&find&my&English&book.Could&you&help&_____find&it?(  )A.herB.himC.meD.them难度:0.75真题:1组卷:522.-_____&are&you&going&to&buy&for&your&father&for&Father’s&Day?-A&T-shirt.(  )A.WhatB.WhenC.WhereD.How难度:0.75真题:2组卷:423.The&vegetable&soup&____&delicious.Can&I&have&more?(  )A.looksB.tastesC.soundsD.feels难度:0.75真题:1组卷:524.The&basketball&match&was&really&fantastic._____&when&Shu-How&Lin&scored&in&the&last&second.(  )A.probablyB.especiallyC.exactlyD.mostly难度:0.71真题:1组卷:125.-Yesterday,my&father&bought&me&a&new&mobile&phone&as&a&present,but&I&don’t&know&how&to&use&it.-Why&not&read&the&_____&first&before&using&it?(  )A.expressionsB.applicationsC.advertisementsD.instructions难度:0.71真题:1组卷:826.-Mum,may&I&play&football&with&my&classmates&after&school?-_______.(  )A.I&can’t&wait&to&see&her.B.I&don’t&feel&alone&any&more.C.You’d&better&come&back&home&earlier.D.Great!Let’s&do&it.难度:0.66真题:1组卷:127.-Would&you&like&some&cakes,Allen?-Yes,please.And&I&also&want&some&water.I’m&so&_____!(  )A.lazyB.hungryC.sleepyD.thirsty难度:0.64真题:1组卷:128.If&you&want&to&know&more&information&about&the&coming&party,please&_____&the&website:http://www.happyweekends.com.(  )A.set&upB.look&throughC.pick&outD.turn&off难度:0.66真题:1组卷:229.-Are&you&going&out,Mike?It’s&really&late&now.-It’s&the&last&day&to&buy&tickets&to&the&2014 FIFA&World&Cup&in&Brazil._____&I&must&go&now.(  )A.ifB.orC.soD.though难度:0.71真题:1组卷:130.-What&does&your&father&think&of&your&school&report&this&term?-The&smile&on&his&face&shows&that&he&is&&_______&what&I&have&done&in&my&study.(  )A.surprised&atB.afraid&ofC.angry&withD.pleased&with难度:0.66真题:1组卷:231.-Lingling,can&I&use&your&e-dictionary?-Sure.But&you&_____&return&it&after&class.(  )A.mustB.canC.mayD.would难度:0.71真题:1组卷:232.-I’m&looking&for&the&CD&about&EXO&_____&I&bought&yesterday.(  )A.thatB.whoC.whoseD.when难度:0.66真题:1组卷:1533.-It’s&one&of&the&&&&&& things&in&the&world&to&stay&with&friends.-I&agree.It&always&makes&us&relaxed(  )A.worstB.happiestC.busiestD.hardest难度:0.69真题:4组卷:7834.Don’t&ask&him&to&study&too&late&into&night._____,he&is&only&a&child.(  )A.As&a&resultB.After&allC.On&earthD.For&example难度:0.66真题:3组卷:1435.-Could&you&tell&me&_____?Daming&will&pick&you&up&at&the&train&station.-At&16:00this&Sunday.(  )A.where&you&met&himB.who&you&are&coming&withC.why&you&came&hereD.what&time&you&are&arriving难度:0.48真题:2组卷:2三、阅读理解(共4小题,计40分)阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A、B、C、D中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案.36.Home&Alone&is&a&very&funny&1990 American&film.It&tells&us&a&story&about&a&boy&who&is&accidentally&left&alone&at&home.&& One&night&before&Christmas,the&McAlister&family&meet&at&their&house.They&are&planning&to&fly&to&Paris&for&the&holiday&and&are&busy&getting&ready.Eight-year-old&Kevin&is&the&youngest&child&and&is&fighting&with&his&brothers,sisters&and&cousins.When&he&goes&to&bed,he&is&so&angry&that&he&wishes&all&his&family&would&go&away.In&the&morning,everyone&wakes&up&very&late.They&are&all&in&a&hurry&to&get&to&the&airport,so&they&forget&Kevin&and&he&is&left&alone&at&home&by&accident.& Although&Kevin&is&alone,he&is&very&happy&at&first.His&terrible&family&have&gone-his&wish&has&come&true.He&watches&TV,eats&lots&of&fast&food&and&plays&games.He&has&a&good&time.But&later&on,he&goes&out&and&hears&two&bad&men&called&Harry&and&Marv&planning&to&steal&from&his&house.He&goes&home&and&plans&some&very&funny&ways&to&catch&Harry&and&Marv.Many&things&in&the&houses&get&broken&as&Kevin&tries&to&stop&them.Finally,the&police&come&and&the&men&are&taken&away.& The&house&is&now&in&a&mess,so&Kevin&tidies&it&up&and&waits&for&his&parents.They&get&back&from&Paris&and&are&very&happy&to&find&that&Kevin&is&safe.36.According&to&the&passage,Home&Alone&isB.A.a&look&&&&B.a&film&&&&C.a&play&&&&&D.a&song37.Why&does&Kevin&think&his&family&are“terrible”at&first?BA.Because&his&family&are&busy&preparing&for&the&holiday.B.Because&he&is&angry&with&his&brothers,sisters&and&cousins.C.Because&his&family&wake&up&late.D.Because&he&is&left&alone&at&home.38.What&doesn’t&Kevin&do&when&he&is&alone&at&home?AA.Going&to&the&police&station.&& B.Eating&fast&food.C.Playing&games.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.Stopping&the&thieves&stealing.39.When&Kevin’s&family&come&home,they&findC.A.the&house&is&in&a&messB.two&bad&men&are&at&their&homeC.Kevin&is&safeD.Kevin&is&gone40.From&the&passage,we&can&infer(推断)thatC.A.Kevin&is&not&clever&or&braveB.Kevin&can’t&do&houseworkC.Kevin&loves&his&familyD.Kevin&doesn’t&want&to&go&for&the&holiday.难度:0.63真题:1组卷:1741.41.This is a website aboutB.&A.horses&&&&& B.a horse camp&&&& C.crazy kids&&&&& D.a pizza party42.If you are free from June 23 to July 6,which session(学期)should you choose?D&A.Session 1.B.Session &2.C.Session 3.D.Session 4.43.During the adventure,you can do the following exceptAA.buying a horse&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.making friends&C.learning about horses&&&&& &&D.riding horses44.Parents can watch a horse showD&A.on Mondays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.at weekends&C.from Monday to Friday&&&&&& D.on Fridays45.How much should you pay for 2 sessions,if you bring lunch by yourself?CA.200&&&B.300&&& C.500&&&&D.800.难度:0.63真题:1组卷:546.Min&Sun,with&another&name&of&Ziqian,was&a&famous&man&in&the&State&of&Lu&during&the&Spring&and&Autumn&Period.He&was&a&student&of&Confucius.Among&all&students&of&Confucius,he&was&compared&with&Yan&Yuan.Min&Sun’s&mother&died&very&early,Later&his&father&took&another&wife,who&gave&birth&to&two&sons.The&stepmother&mistreated&Min&Sun in&winter,while&two&young&brothers&wore&warm&clothes&made&of&cotton.Min&Sun&only&wore&clothes&made&of&reed&catkins(芦花).One&day,he&followed&his&father&to&go&out.When&pulling&the&chariot(马车),Min&Sun&felt&so&cold&that&he&dropped&the&rope&onto&the&ground.Then&his&father&beat&him.Just&then&the&reed&catkins&flew&out&from&the&broken&clothes&and&his&father&knew&that&Min&Sun&was&mistreated.He&was&very&angry.After&the&father&returned&home,he&want&to&divorce(休掉)his&wife.Min&Sun&fell&on&his&knees&and&begged&his&father&to&forgive&his&stepmother.He&said,“If&Mother&stays&at&home,only&I&myself&have&to&stand&cold.But&if&you&divorce&Mother,all&three&children&have&to&suffer&from&cold.”His&father&was&deeply&moved&and&took&Min&Sun’s&advice.The&stepmother&heard&of&this,felt&sorry&and&knew&her&mistakes.From&then&on,she&treated&Min&Sun&as&her&own&son.46.How&many&children&were&there&in&Min&Sun’s&family?CA.One&&&&&B.Two&&&&&&C.Three&&&&&&&D.Four47.The&underlined&word“mistreated”in&the&passage&means“C”.A.对待&&&&&B.款待&&&&&C.虐待&&&&&&&D.善待48.Why&was&Min&Sun’s&father&still&angry&after&beating&him?DA.Because&Min&Sun&went&out&with&him.B.Because&Min&Sun&felt&very&cold.C.Because&Min&Sun&dropped&the&rope.D.Because&Min&Sun&was&mistreated.49.Which&of&the&following&is&right?BA.Min&Sun&was&not&as&excellent&as&Yan&Yuan.B.Min&Sun’s&father&forgave&his&wife.C.Min Sun’s father divorce his wife.D.Min&Sun’s&stepmother&was&always&kind.50.According to the story.Min Sun&is aAperson.A.filial(孝顺的)&&B.lovely&&&&C.smart&&&&D.brave.难度:0.63真题:1组卷:2051.If&you&want&to&see&a&thing&well,touching&can&help&you&to“see”it&better.Your&eyes&can&tell&you&that&a&glass&ball&is&round.But&by&holding&it&in&your&hands,you&can&feel&how&smooth&and&cool&the&ball&is.You&can&feel&how&heavy&the&glass&ball&is.When&you&learn&all&these&about&the&ball,you&really&see&it&well.&&&With&your&skin,you&can&feel&better.For&example,your&fingers&can&tell&the&difference&between&two&different&coins&in&your&pockets.You&can&feel&a&little&drop&of&water&on&the&back&of&your&hand,too.You&can&even&feel&sounds&against&your&skin.Have&you&ever&wanted&to&know&why&some&people&like&very&loud&music?They&must&like&to&feel&the&sounds&of&music.All&children&soon&learn&what“Don’t&touch!”means.They&hear&it&often.Yet&most&of&us&keep&on&touching&things&as&we&grow&up.In&shops,we&touch&things&that&we&might&buy.To&see&something&well,we&have&to&touch&it.The&bottoms&of&our&feet&can&feel&things,too.You&know&this&when&you&walk&on&warm&sand,cool&grass&or&a&hard&floor.All&feel&different&under&your&feet.Most&museums&are&just&for&&looking.But&today&some&museums&have&some&things&to&touch.Their&signs&say,“Do&touch!”There&you&can&feel&everything&on&show.There&are&ways&of&learning&to&see&well&by&feeling.One&way&is&to&close&your&eyes&and&try&to&feel&everything&that&is&touching&your&skin.Feel&the&shoes&on&your&feet,the&clothes&on&your&body,the&air&on&your&skip.If&you&want&to&see&better,reach&out&and&touch&it.Then&you&will&really&see!51.The&underlined&word“these”in&Paragraph&2refers&to(指代)D.A.a&glass&ball&is&roundB.a&glass&ball&is&smooth&and&coolC.a&glass&ball&is&smooth,cool&and&heavyD.a&glass&ball&is&round,smooth,cool&and&heavy52.From&Paragraphs(段落)4and&5,we&can&know&thatA.A.we&have&to&touch&something&in&order&to&see&it&wellB.we&never&touch&things&that&we&might&buy&in&shopsC.the&bottoms&of&our&feet&can’t&feel&cool&grassD.we&can&see“Do&touch!”in&all&museums53.By&touching&things,you&canC.A.have&a&strange&feeling&&&&&&&&B.know&how&to&reach&our&your&handC.learn&more&about&them&&&&&&&&&D.tell&what&colors&they&really&are54.Which&of&the&following&is&NOT&true?CA.Touching&is&helping&us&to&see&better.B.Our&skin&may&help&us&enjoy&music.C.People&don’t&have&to&learn&to&feel.D.Most&people&touch&things&to&see&them&well.55.Dcan&be&the&best&title&of&the&passage.A.Feeling&by&Seeing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.To&See&or&to&FeelC.Ways&of&Touching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.To&See&Better-Touch.难度:0.52真题:1组卷:7四、短文还原(共5空,计5分)56.阅读短文,从短文下面方框中的六个句子中选择五个还原到短文中,使短文通顺完整、衔接自然.One&day,a&lovely&girl&found&two&weak&birds&while&she&was&walking&in&the&woods.She&took&them&home&and&put&them&in&a&small&cage.(56)C.Every&morning&they&greeted&her&with&a&beautiful&song.The&girl&loved&them&very&much&and&wanted&their&singing&to&last&forever.(57)B.The&larger&and&stronger&of&the&two&birds&flew&out&of&the&cage.The&girl&watched&worriedly&as&it&circled&high&above&her.She&was&afraid&that&it&would&fly&away&and&she&would&never&see&it&again.So&when&it&flew&close,she&grasped(抓住)at&it&wildly.She&was&very&happy&that&she&held&it&tightly&in&her&hand!(58)F.She&opened&her&hand&and&was&surprised&to&find&the&bird&was&dead.She&noticed&the&other&bird&jumping&up&and&down&in&the&cage.She&could&feel&that&it&wanted&to&be&free.It&hoped&to&fly&into&the&clear,blue&sky.She&lifted&it&from&the&cage&and&flew&it&into&the&air.(59)A,she&was&so&glad.She&watched&the&bird&circling&once,twice,three&times…(60)D.It&sang&the&sweetest&song&she&had&ever&heard.The&fastest&way&to&lose&love&is&to&hold&it&tight.The&best&way&to&keep&love&is&to&let&it&fly.A.When&the&bird&was&flying&happily&in&the&skyB.One&day&the&girl&left&the&cage’s&door&openC.She&fed&them&with&love&and&the&birds&grew&strongD.To&her&surprise,the&bird&flew&back&closer&and&sat&softly&on&her&shoulderE.Her&love&for&the&bird&killed&itF.Suddenly,she&felt&something&happened&to&the&bird难度:0.60真题:1组卷:0五、综合填空(共10空,计10分)61.阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词,必要时进行词形变化.Robert&was&a&clever&boy&and&got&on&well&with&his&classmates.They&all&liked&him&and&played&with&him.He&hoped&to&join&the&army&when&he&left&the&middle&(61)school.Bad&luck!One&of&his&legs&was&(62)hurt&in&a&traffic&accident.So&he&couldn’t&join&the&army.He&had&to&(63)go&back&to&his&village&and&help&his&father&to&manage&the&farm.He&(64)read&a&lot&of&books&on&farming&and&did&well&in&it.He&got&much&money&and&bought&a&few&farms&next&to&his&farm.Ten&years&(65)later,he&became&the&richest&farmer&in&his&village.One&day,Robert&met&several&friends&in&London.He&asked&them&to&(66)visit&his&farm.They&saw&a&beautiful&house&(67)with&a&big&garden&when&his&friends&got&there.They&found&he&had&a&lot&of&sheep,pigs&and&cows.Robert&and&(68)his&family&warmly&served&the&guests.The&next&morning&he&showed&them&around&his&farm.It&was&(69)so&large&that&they&couldn’t&see&the&other&end.“It’ll&(70)take&you&two&days&to&reach&the&other&end&of&my&farm&by&car!”Robert&said&happily.“You&must&be&joking!I&think&something&is&wrong&with&your&car!”one&of&the&guests&said&with&a&smile.难度:0.47真题:1组卷:32六、阅读表达(共1小题,计10分)71.阅读短文,根据题目要求完成各小题.Have&you&ever&stayed&up&late&one&night?Did&you&feel&tired&the&next&day?Did&you&feel&bad-tempered?It&is&because&your&body&missed&its&sleep!So&why&does&a&good&night’s&sleep&make&you&feel&better?Scientists&have&studied&sleep&to&find&the&answer&to&his&question.They&have&found&some&different&reasons.First,sleep&helps&your&body&stay&healthy.(71)Even though you are sleeping,your body is still active.Sleep&gives&your&body&a&chance&to&repair&itself.Sleep&also&helps&your&body&to&rest.How?Your&body&does&not&need&as&much&energy&when&it&slows&down.The&beat&of&your&heart&and&your&breathing&rate&become&slower,which&(72)lowers&your&body’s&energy&level.Your&body&needs&rest&after&a&busy&day.Sleep&is&important&for&your&brain,too.During&the&day&your&brain&gathers&information.At&night&while&you&are&sleeping,your&brain&reviews&everything&that&you&did&during&the&day.It&saves&some&of&your&experiences&so&you&can&remember&them.Some&scientists&think&all&this&reviewing&causes&you&to&dream.What&happens&if&you&do&not&have&enough&sleep?People&who&miss&too&much&sleep&have&trouble&paying&attention.They&make&more&mistakes&in&their&work.Scientists&believe&that&people&who&miss&more&than&three&days&of&sleep&may&become&sick&and&even&start&seeing&something&that&is&not&really&there.Students&need&between&8and&10hours&of&sleep&each&night.What&can&you&do&to&help&give&your&body&a&good&night’s&sleep?Ways&to&help&you&sleep★Ron&and&play&outside&during&the&day.★Drink&a&glass&of&milk&before&going&to&bed.★Go&to&bed&on&time.★Read&a&book&in&bed.★Have&a&dark,quiet&room.Follow&these&steps&and&you&will&begin&to&feel&relaxed&and&happy.Nothing&else&will&help&your&body&like&a&good&night’s&sleep.71、请把(71)处画线的句子翻译成汉语.即使你处于睡眠状态,你的身体依然是活跃的.72、What&does“lower”mean&in&Paragraph&4?(可以使用英语或汉语)降低/减缓 slow down/make sth low(er)73、What&happens&if&you&do&not&have&enough&sleep&according&to&the&passage?(列举一条)Making more mistakes in their work74、How&many&ways&are&mentioned&to&help&you&sleep?5/Five75、Give&a&title&(标题)&to&the&passage.A good night’s sleep makes you feel better./Nothing else will help your body like a good night’s sleep./A good sleep is good for you/your health..难度:0.47真题:1组卷:3七、书面表达(共1题,计20分)76.临近毕业之际,学校要举办一场毕业生告别晚会,假如你是九年级一班的l李明,将代表班级在会上发言.请结合内容提示,以“My&speech&at&the&school&leavers’party”为题写一篇80-100词的发言稿.内容提示:1、How&are&you&feeling&while&giving&the&speech?2、Who&do&you&want&to&stay&thanks&to?3、Why&do&you&want&to&thank&them?4、Your&wishes&for&the&future.要求:1、语言通顺,要点齐全,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范;2、文中不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称;3、文章开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.My&speech&at&the&school&leavers’partyTeachers&and&classmates,I’m&Li&Ming&from&Class&1,Grade 9.I’m a bit nervous but very proud to speak at the school leavers’party…That’s&all.Thank&you.难度:0.45真题:1组卷:6您可能喜欢喜欢该试卷的人也喜欢&
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.17943【解析】云南省昆明市2015年中考英语试卷_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
【解析】云南省昆明市2015年中考英语试卷
||暂无简介
深圳英语老师|
总评分4.4|
浏览量8117
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩26页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Who is online
In total there are 234 users online :: 114 registered, 1 hidden and 119 guestsMost users ever online was 15831 on Tue Nov 17,
am Registered users: , , , , , , , , , , , , Bing [Bot], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Google [Bot], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Yahoo [Bot],
Congratulations to:
Statistics
Total posts 42333 & Total topics 61861 & Total members 1321450 & Our newest member2014仁爱英语七年级Unit 1单元测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014仁爱英语七年级Unit 1单元测试
上传于||文档简介
&&21仁​爱​英​语​七​年​级​U​n​i​t​ 单​元​测​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 what will be will be 的文章