推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口无忧考网高中作文频道为您提供高中英语作文,高中英语作文大全,高中英语作文范文最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网高中作文网,获取更多关于高中作文的信息。高中生英语日记欣赏_英语日记_第一范文网
& 高中生英语日记欣赏
高中生英语日记欣赏
january 18 XX i have rested for a week. i began to feel bored. so i went out with my friends. they are my best friends in the middle school. we didn’t go to someplace special. we just saw the other. we had lunch together. while we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. yes! a year later, we have grown riper. and we learned much more things and got new life. we haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. we only have two years. two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us. january 19 XX i have stayed in shanghai alone for a week. it’s time for me to go to my real home―it is in beijing. my parents are waiting for me. although outside is no matter how beautiful, beijing is still my home. in fact, there is many fresh things. like red bayberries. in the afternoon, i took a bus to beijing. i was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen. i was very sad. i didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things. why don’t they hunt for a job? i don’t why! i hope there is no thief in our motherland. january 20 XX when i got home, it was very dark. why? there is no electric. every year in beijing, there is lack of electric to supply. because there are a lot of factories. and it is very cold in winter. so the government decided: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working. my house is in the manufacturing district. i was unlucky. it was very cold. so my father use the electric making machine to make electric. oh! what a unlucky winter! january 21 XX it was cooler than yesterday. one of my father’s friends invited me to eat red bayberries. you must know it is unusual. because we will climb the hill to eat red bayberries. there is no chance to eat red bayberries in the hill for the people who don’t live in beijing. on the hill, you can breathe the fresh air, you can listen birds singing and you can eat red bayberries. it was enjoyable. it is said there are wild pigs in the hill. what a beautiful natural. january 22 XX today i found time was a cruel thing. whatever man is, time always goes on. it won’t stay to wait for somebody. you can’t use anything to exchange time. time is also a fair thing. although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. today i found i hadn’t enough time. although i have 50-day holiday, but i found i had a lot of things to do. i had a lot of homework to do and i had something necessary to do. january 23 XX i have rested for 10 days. in these days, i felt very bored. i didn’t know to do what. although i had a lot of things to do, i felt uncomfortable. i was ill because of the cold weather. i was tired, sleepy and had no strength. my parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. i was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. so when i went out, the high temperature disagreed to me. finally, i was ill. 共2页,当前第1页1
高中生英语日记欣赏 相关内容:
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴it was the third day of our winter holiday. today, there are many business in my mother’s company. so my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company....
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴i like to surf the internet, fix computers, use smart phones and take photoes. and i found my hobbies were popular with people around me....
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴this is my last summer vacation. i had many plans when the vacation begun. now it's going to end, but i didn't carry out most of my plans....
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴my nephew's mobile phone doesn’t work. my wife wanted to buy a new mobile phone for him as a gift. after dinner we went out to buy a mobile phone, we went to sevral mobile phone shops along...
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴i live very happily today! in the morning, it is very fine! then i climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem...
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴no sooner had the summer vacation begun than i returned to my native town. of course i must.in the morning i reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines....
XX年08月06日 星期六 天气:晴it was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too....
初中暑假英语日记:My whole day...
查看更多>>您当前位置: &&
高中生英语作文优秀范文:求职信
来源:互联网&&
 假如你是北京一中的学生,名叫李磊,想要参加北京大厦的招聘工作,现请你按下列内容填一份履历表,并给公司经理写信谋职,向他介绍如下情况:
  1).日生于北京。现住在东直门大街5号。
  2).今年7月将要高中毕业,学习英语6年。
  3).对英语感兴趣,尤其擅长口语和打字,一分钟能打100个字符。
  4).能熟练掌握电脑操作技术,会编程,能上网。
  要求:1).内容要连贯、完整。
  2).叙述必须用第一人称。
  3).字数:120左右。
  参考范文
  Name Li Lei
  Age Twenty
  Nationality Han
  Date of Birth May 1st, 1985
  Place of Birth Beijing
  Present Address 5 Dongzhimen Street
  School Beijing No.1 Middle School
  June 9, 2007
  Dear manager,
  I will graduate from Beijing No.1 Middle School in July. I have
studied English for six years. I&m interested in English very much. I am
especially good at spoken English and typing, and my typing speed is
100 words a minute.
  I can operate the personal computer and make programs for it. I can
get information from the Internet and send information on business
through it. If I&m accepted, I&ll work hard, and be a good worker.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Lei
相关新闻:
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中生自我介绍范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信