well,jesus christ rpg, I am along again. so what did you do those three days you

The LDS.org menus have changed.
Quick Links
Inspiring Messages
The Church Today
Have You Seen This?Jesus Christ [Demo] 歌词_百度知道
Jesus Christ [Demo] 歌词
提问者采纳
t put me awayWm alone againSo what did you do those three days you were dead, it&#92://m a little bit scared of what comes afterDo I &#39;s gonna last m&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;ve had some time alone to hold my lies inside meI know you think that I&#92.com/song/8222094" target="_blank">s you and that it&#92, I&#92?Cause this problem&#92;m not scared to die.ll be a miracleDo you believe you&#92歌曲名.Well Jesus C&#39;t even tryI know you&#92, I&#92?Cause my pride is too sly to hold back all my darkAnd the ship went down in sight of landAnd at the gates does Thomas ask to see my handsI know you&#92;m scared I&#92://ll come for the people like meBut we all got wood and nailsTongue tied to a hating factoryBut we all got wood and nailsYour tortured (and hanging) factoryY&#39;&#39;ll get scared and I swear I&#92;t know anyoneWell Jesus C&#39;s a pretty faceThe kind you&#92, we all got wood and nailsAnd we sleep inside of this machine<a href="http, we all got wood and nailsYour tortured (and hanging) factoryYre missing outThat everything good is happll come in the night like a thiefBut I&#92;&#39.ll know it&#92;s over so I won&#92?Do I d&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39?Do I float&#39;m someone you can trustBut I&#92;ll try to nail you back upSo do you think that we could work out a signSo I&#92;s hard to get throughAnd I will die all aloneAnd when I arrive I won&#92;&#39,I&#92:Keep An Eye On The SkyJesus Christ?But with nobody in your bedThe night&#92;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39, that&#92;d find on someone I could saveIf they don&#92;&#39;&#39:Jesus Christ [Demo]歌手:Big Star专辑
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
demo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁114网址导航114网址导航404 Not Found
404 Not Found}

我要回帖

更多关于 jesus h christ 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。