Hedidn'tstillunabledtokeep a promise in the end哪错了

Restaurants, Dentists, Bars, Beauty Salons, Doctors - Yelp
Order Delivery on Yelp
13 reviews
Yelp Events
First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. If your browser doesn't ask you, try these steps:
At the top of your Chrome window, near the web address, click the green lock labeled Secure.
In the window that pops up, make sure Location is set to Ask or Allow.
You're good to go! Reload this Yelp page and try your search again.
If you're still having trouble, check out .
You can also search near a city, place, or address instead.
At the top of your Opera window, near the web address, you should see a gray location pin. Click it.
In the window that pops up, click Clear This Setting
You're good to go! Reload this Yelp page and try your search again.
Click Safari in the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, then Preferences.
Click the Privacy tab.
Under Website use of location services, click Prompt for each website once each day or Prompt for each website one time only.
MacOS may now prompt you to enable Location Services. If it does, follow its instructions to enable Location Services for Safari.
Close the Privacy menu and refresh the page. Try using Current Location search again. If it works, great! If not, read on for more instructions.
Back in the Privacy dialog, Click Manage Website Data... and type yelp.com into the search bar.
Click the yelp.com entry and click Remove.
You're good to go! Close the Settings tab, reload this Yelp page, and try your search again.
At the top of your Firefox window, to the left of the web address, you should see a green lock. Click it.
In the window that pops up, you should see Blocked or Blocked Temporarily next to Access Your Location. Click the x next to this line.
You're good to go! Refresh this Yelp page and try your search again.
Click the gear in the upper-right hand corner of the window, then Internet options.
Click the Privacy tab in the new window that just appeared.
Uncheck the box labeled Never allow websites to request your physical location if it's already checked.
Click the button labeled Clear Sites.
You're good to go! Click OK, then refresh this Yelp page and try your search again.
At the top-right hand corner of the window, click the button with three dots on it, then Settings.
Click Choose what to clear underneath Clear browsing data.
Click Show more, then make sure only the box labeled Location permissions is checked.
Click Clear.
You're good to go! Refresh this Yelp page and try your search again.
Oops! We don't recognize the web browser you're currently using. Try checking the browser's help menu, or searching the Web for instructions to turn on HTML5 Geolocation for your browser.
We couldn't find an accurate position. If you're using a laptop or tablet, try moving it somewhere else and give it another go. Or, search near a city, place, or address instead.
Find the Best Businesses in Town
Help the Community
Find Yelp reviews helpful? Start helping others by sharing your experience.
Yelp San Francisco
Hot & New Businesses
25 reviews
San Francisco, CA
25 reviews
Tenderloin
14 reviews
San Francisco, CA
14 reviews
Financial District
20 reviews
Wine Bars,
Latin American
San Francisco, CA
20 reviews
Wine Bars,
Latin American
Russian Hill, North Beach/Telegraph Hill
The Local Yelp
Take a stroll through the fashionable San Francisco neighborhood, Hayes Valley, and find some of the best gems in our fair city. From a cafe full of cats to speakeasy cocktail bars, this area has charm and plenty of haute couture.
The Local Yelp
Event Spotlight
Our member Wineries are all Family Owned California Wineries
900+ are rated 90-100 points! We will feature 60 outstanding California wineries pouring their best - our events are unique in that most of the wines are poured by the actual winery owners or winemakers. If you are interested in the best wines that California has to offer, this event is for you. Our ALL ACCESS ticket gets you entry during the "trade" portion of the event which begins at 12pm. This time frame is special because the room is filled with folks looking for wines for their restaurants, brokers & distributors and wine writers. Great time to learn about wines right from the winemakers or winery owners! The GENERAL ADMISSION ticket is valid from 2-5pm. Trade and consumer guests both indicate that their #1 reason for attending is the quality of the wine available for tasting.
NO WINE MAY LEAVE THE EVENT, PER ABC RULES. Only certified service animals allowed.
Review of the Day
Wrote a review for
1840 reviews
American (New),
San Francisco, CA
Review of the Day
1840 reviews
American (New),
San Francisco, CA
Recent Activity
Uh oh, we’re having trouble loading recent activity.
Don’t worry - we’re on the case and will be back shortly.
Browse Businesses by Category
Yelp Mobile AppsRecent Posts
Categories& “Yesterday I had a wa...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Yesterday I had a walk with a friend in the street. When we were passing by a house, I &36&& a BlackBerry cell phone. I picked it up and it still& 37& ! I started checking the contact list and calling numbers. I wanted to see& 38&& I could get some information about the owner of the phone.& 39&& , only one person answered and she didn’t recognize the&& 40&& that I was calling from. In the end, she said,” It is just so nice that you are trying to&& 41&& whose phone it is.”&& Since that lady didn’t know whose phone it was, my friend&& 42&& me to go back to the street. I&& 43&& . We went back to the street and to the house&& 44&&& which we had found the BlackBerry cell phone. I&& 45&& the door. Two college students&& 46&& and said they hadn’t lost their phones. But when I told them the story and&&& 47&& some names on the contact list, one of them said that he&& 48&& had those names so it must be the phone of one of his&& 49&& .&& They said it was&& 50&& that I too the time to find the&& 51&& .I really didn’t have anything to say because in my mind I was just doing the&& 52&& thing. I never considered&& 53&& the phone----it wasn’t mine. I immediately tried to find the owner because that is exactly what I would want&& 54&& to do if any of my family members&& 55&& their phones.1.A. bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. repaired&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. found2.A. rang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. worked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shook3.A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how4.A. Probably&&&&&&&&&&& B. Interestingly&&&&&&&& C. Finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Unluckily5.A. number&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. street&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. name6.A. talk about&&&&&&&&& B. think of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. care about7.A. advised&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. helped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. showed8.A. laughed&&&&&&&&&&&& B. understood&&&&&&&&&& C. argued&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. agreed9.A. at the back of&&& B. in front of&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on the top of &&&&&& D. far away from10.A. turned to&&&&&&&&& B. looked for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. knocked on &&&&&&&& D. broke into11.A. answered&&&&&&&& B. shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ran&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. passed12.A. spelled&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wrote&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mentioned&&&&&&&&&&& D. remembered13.A. sometimes&&&&&& B. also &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. always14.A. kids&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. parents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friends15.A. exciting&&&&&&&&&&& B. necessary&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&& D. impossible16.A. phone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. information&&&&&&&&& C. buyer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. owner17.A. important&&&&&&& B. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. brave18.A. giving&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. borrowing&&&&&&&&&&& C. mending&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. keeping19.A. them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. myself20.A. lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. described&&&&&&&&&&&& C. needed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lent&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-云南省高一上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Yesterday I had a walk with a friend in the street. When we were passing by a house, I 36 a BlackBerry ce...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D 动词辨析。A买B脱落C维修D分析。我发现了一只黑莓手机。2.C 动词辨析。A响B唱歌C工作D摇动;指这只手机仍然有用。3.B 句意分析。我查看通讯录并拨打电话,想了解手机主人的信息。4.D 上下文串联。下文说没有任何信息,那么真是不幸。5.A 上下文串联。上文提及我用这部手机拨打电话,但是对方不认识这个号码。6.C 短语辨析。A谈论B考虑C发现D照顾;你能去发现是谁的手机,你真是太好了。7.A 动词辨析。A建议B推C帮助D展示;朋友建议我们回到发现手机的地方。8.D 上下文串联。根据下文我们回到那个房子前,说明我同意了朋友的建议。9.B 介词辨析。A在…后面B在…前面C在…顶D远离;在房子的前面我们发现的手机。10.C 动词辨析。A求助B寻找C敲门D闯入;我们敲门,想知道是不是这家人丢的手机。11.A 上下文串联。我们敲门,有人出来开门。Answer指对我们敲门的回应。12.C 动词辨析。A拼写B写C提到D记得;我把事情告诉他们,并提到所拨打的电话。13.B 上下文串联。这两个学生也有我拨打的电话号码,说明丢手机的人是他们共同的朋友。14.D 名词辨析。A孩子B父母C学生D朋友;句意同上句解释。15.C 句意分析。他们说我能花时间去寻找失主真是太好了。16.D 名词辨析。A电话B信息C买主D主人;指这部手机的主人。17.B 形容词辨析。A重要B正确C奇怪D勇敢;我只是做了我认为是正确的事情。18.D 动词辨析。A给B借C维修D拥有;我从来没有想过要拥有这部电话。19.C 句意分析。如果我的家人丢了手机,这正是我希望别人所做的事情。Someone某人。20.A 动词辨析。A失去B描述C需要D借出;解释同上句。分析:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Yesterday I had a walk with a friend in the street. When we were passing by a house, I 36 a BlackBer...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Yesterday I had a wa...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Yesterday I had a walk with a friend in the street. When we were passing by a house, I 36 a BlackBerry cell phone. I picked it up and it still 37 ! I started checking the contact list and calling numbers. I wanted to see 38 I could get some information about the owner of the phone. 39 , only one person answered and she didn’t recognize the 40 that I was calling from. In the end, she said,” It is just so nice that you are trying to 41 whose phone it is.” Since that lady didn’t know whose phone it was, my friend 42 me to go back to the street. I 43 . We went back to the street and to the house 44 which we had found the BlackBerry cell phone. I 45 the door. Two college students 46 and said they hadn’t lost their phones. But when I told them the story and 47 some names on the contact list, one of them said that he 48 had those names so it must be the phone of one of his 49 . They said it was 50 that I too the time to find the 51 .I really didn’t have anything to say because in my mind I was just doing the 52 thing. I never considered 53 the phone----it wasn’t mine. I immediately tried to find the owner because that is exactly what I would want 54 to do if any of my family members 55 their phones.1.A. bought B. dropped C. repaired D. found2.A. rang B. sang C. worked D. shook3.A. that B. if
D. how4.A. Probably B. Interestingly C. Finally D. Unluckily5.A. number B. street C. man D. name6.A. talk about B. think of C. find out D. care about7.A. advised B. pushed C. helped D. showed8.A. laughed B. understood C. argued D. agreed9.A. at the back of B. in front of C. on the top of
D. far away from10.A. turned to B. looked for C. knocked on
D. broke into11.A. answered B. shouted C. ran D. passed12.A. spelled B. wrote C. mentioned D. remembered13.A. sometimes B. also
C. hardly D. always14.A. kids B. parents C. students D. friends15.A. exciting B. necessary C. wonderful D. impossible16.A. phone B. information C. buyer D. owner17.A. important B. right C. strange D. brave18.A. giving B. borrowing C. mending D. keeping19.A. them B. him C. someone D. myself20.A. lost B. described C. needed D. lent”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Yesterday I had a walk with a friend in the street. When we were passing by a house, I 36 a BlackBerry cell phone. I picked it up and it still 37 ! I started checking the contact list and calling numbers. I wanted to see 38 I could get some information about the owner of the phone. 39 , only one person answered and she didn’t recognize the 40 that I was calling from. In the end, she said,” It is just so nice that you are trying to 41 whose phone it is.” Since that lady didn’t know whose phone it was, my friend 42 me to go back to the street. I 43 . We went back to the street and to the house 44 which we had found the BlackBerry cell phone. I 45 the door. Two college students 46 and said they hadn’t lost their phones. But when I told them the story and 47 some names on the contact list, one of them said that he 48 had those names so it must be the phone of one of his 49 . They said it was 50 that I too the time to find the 51 .I really didn’t have anything to say because in my mind I was just doing the 52 thing. I never considered 53 the phone----it wasn’t mine. I immediately tried to find the owner because that is exactly what I would want 54 to do if any of my family members 55 their phones.1.A. bought B. dropped C. repaired D. found2.A. rang B. sang C. worked D. shook3.A. that B. if
D. how4.A. Probably B. Interestingly C. Finally D. Unluckily5.A. number B. street C. man D. name6.A. talk about B. think of C. find out D. care about7.A. advised B. pushed C. helped D. showed8.A. laughed B. understood C. argued D. agreed9.A. at the back of B. in front of C. on the top of
D. far away from10.A. turned to B. looked for C. knocked on
D. broke into11.A. answered B. shouted C. ran D. passed12.A. spelled B. wrote C. mentioned D. remembered13.A. sometimes B. also
C. hardly D. always14.A. kids B. parents C. students D. friends15.A. exciting B. necessary C. wonderful D. impossible16.A. phone B. information C. buyer D. owner17.A. important B. right C. strange D. brave18.A. giving B. borrowing C. mending D. keeping19.A. them B. him C. someone D. myself20.A. lost B. described C. needed D. lent”相似的习题。A. in the end.“最后.at last .at the end of-.“在--末尾.在--结束时 .by the end of.“到--结束时.到--末尾 .多用于完成时.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
A. in the end.“最后.at last .at the end of-.“在--末尾.在--结束时 .by the end of.“到--结束时.到--末尾 .多用于完成时. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容选择最佳答案。
  Once upon a time there was a wise man that used to go to the ocean to do his writing.He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.
  One day he was walking along the shore.As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer.He smiled to himself at the thought that someone would dance on the beach.So he began to walk faster to catch up.
  As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.
  As he got closer, he called out,“Good morning! What are you doing?”
  The young man paused, looked up and replied,“Throwing starfish in the ocean.”
  “I guess I should have asked, why are you throwing starfish in the ocean?”
  “The sun is up and the tide is going out.And if I don't throw them in, they'll die.”
  “But, young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and starfish all along it.You can't possibly make a difference!”
  The young man listened politely.Then he bent down, picked another starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves and said,“It made a difference for that one.”
  There is something very special in each and every one of us.We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference.And if we can know that gift, we will gain through the strength of our visions the power to shape the future.
  We must each find our starfish.And if we throw our starfish wisely and well, the world will be better.
One day, the wise man saw the young man ________.
dancing along the beach
walking with a dancer
picking up starfish for sale
trying to save as many starfish as possible
Near the end of the passage,“something very special”refers to ________.
the gifts from friends
the strength of making decision
our own starfish
the ability of shaping one's own future
From the last two paragraphs, we can learn that ________.
the wise man realized something new and important
the wise man thought it was foolish of the young man to throw starfish in the ocean
the young man had the ability to make a difference
it is necessary for us to save starfish on the beach
Which one is true?
The young man was dancing along the beach.
We should try our best to save starfish on the beach.
Everyone has the ability to make a difference.
The life will he better if we throw the starfish.
The writer told this story in order to show us ________.
how and where we can write a good article
everyone can do something for the future
wise men are sometimes stupid
young people are actually wiser than old people
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
&&&&&& Robby was 11 years old when his mother sent him to have his first piano lesson. I prefer that students & begin at an earlier age, but Robby said that it had always been his& 1 dream to hear him play the piano.&& &2 &I took him on as a student.&&&&&& Although Robby tried very hard, he didn't have a talent for& 3 . However, he didn't& 4 &and at the end & of each weekly lesson he'd always say:" My mom is going to& 5& me play some day. " But it seemed& 6 .&&&&&& One day Robby stopped coming to our lessons. He told me that his mom had been& 7&&and unable to & take&him to piano lessons, but he was&&8&&practicing. He asked if he could take part in my concert and I & agreed.&&&&&& The night of the concert came. The high school gym was filled&&9&&parents, friends and relatives. The & concert was going well. Then, Robby&&10&&up on stage. He announced&&that he had chosen Mozart's & Concerto No 21 in C Major. I didn't get ready for what I heard next. His fingers danced on the & keys (琴键)….&&&&&& He played so& 11& that everyone clapped (鼓掌) excitedly. In tears, I ran up on stage. "Oh, Robby!&&& 12 &did you do it?"&&&&&& "Well, Miss Hondorf... did you& 13 &I told you my mom was sick? Well,&&14 &she had cancer and & passed away this morning. And well... she was born deaf so tonight was the& 15 &time she heard me play. & I wanted to make it special."
(&&&& )&&1. A. father's&&(&&&& )&&2. A. And&&&&&&&&(&&&& )&&3. A. act&&&&&&&&(&&&& )&&4. A. gave away&&(&&&& )&&5. A. hear&&&&&& (&&&& )&&6. A. interesting(&&&& )&&7. A. angry&&&&&&(&&&& )&&8. A. even&&&&&& (&&&& )&&9. A. by&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. stayed&&&& (&&&& ) 11. A. well&&&&&& (&&&& ) 12. A. What&&&&&& (&&&& ) 13. A. know&&&&&& (&&&& ) 14. A. in fact&&&&(&&&& ) 15. A. first&&&&&&
B. mother'sB. But&&&&&&&&B. music&&&&&&B. gave back&&B. make&&&&&& B. easy&&&&&& B. sick&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&B. for&&&&&&&&B. grew&&&&&& B. badly&&&&&&B. When&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&B. after all&&B. second&&&&
C. brother?C. So&&&&&&&& C. math&&&&&& C. gave out&& C. watch&&&&&&C. terrible&& C. happy&&&&&&C. just&&&&&& C. between&&&&C. showed&&&& C. quickly&&&&C. Where&&&&&&C. remember&& C. in general C. third&&&&&&
D. child'sD. Or&&&&&&&&&&D. langge&&&&&&D. gavep&&&&&&&D. let&&&&&&&&&D. impoible&&&&D. poor&&&&&&&&D. also&&&&&&&&D. with&&&&&&&&D. cheed&&&&&&&D. slow&&&&&&&&D. How&&&&&&&&&D. hear&&&&&&&&D. so far&&&&&&D. last&&&&&&&&
阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案
 It's easier to go downhill than to  1 
uphill, so it's easier to fall into bad habits than into good
 Bad habits do not come  3
 . They come little by little without knowing their danger. School boys
 pick up little bad habits in school and on the streets. When they
 write their lessons, they copy from their schoolmates. If they see bigger boys smoking, they  6  want to learn to smoke. If they see their friends gambling (赌博), they want to gamble. When they get bigger, the habits
 stronger and stronger, so that they can no
get rid of them. From copying, they learn to steal, from gambling, they learn to cheat. At
 , they become distrusted (不信任) by everybody. How necessary and important it is that we get rid of the bad habits in the
  1.A.run
  B.climb
  C.come
  D.fall
  [  ]
  2.A.ones
  B.habit
  C.things
  D.one
  [  ]
  3.A.slowly
  B.quick
  C.suddenly
  [  ]
  4.A.at last
  B.like to
  C.want to
  D.first
  [  ]
  5.A.can
  B.can't
  C.often
  D.will
  [  ]
  6.A.never
  B.too
  C.also
  D.either
  [  ]
  7.A.become
  B.are
  C.seem
  D.look
  [  ]
  8.A.idea
  B.longer
  C.time
  D.way
  [  ]
  9.A.end
  B.most
  C.first
  D.last
  [  ]
  10.A.way
  B.place
  C.beginning
  D.school
  [  ]
阅读理解 阅读下面短文,然后根据其内容从A、B、C、D中选出最佳选项。
  The most common unlucky number is thirteen.People don't like to live in a house that is numbered thirteen.People don't like to have parties with thirteen people.People don't like to do important things on the thirteenth of the month.Also, when you add the Japanese unlucky numbers together-nine and four-they make thirteen.
  One English teacher told his students a story about unlucky“thirteen”.At the end of the lesson, one of the students changed the number of the room to 12A.In the afternoon, another teacher wanted to find Room 13.He didn't know about the changed number.He walked round the school for half an hour.At last, someone told him about the changed number.He knew that Room 12A was Room 13.
  There aren't many business meetings on the thirteenth of the month especially when the thirteenth is on a Friday.Friday is always unlucky.Adam and Eve(亚当和夏娃)left the Garden of Eden(伊甸园)on a Friday.Jesus Christ(耶稣)died on a Friday.There were thirteen people at his last supper.In Europe, they kill criminals(罪犯)on Friday.
  For some people, unlucky numbers do the opposite things.My elder brother was born on the thirteenth.He passed his exams on a thirteenth.He married on a thirteenth.He became a pilot on a thirteenth.It was always a lucky day for him.
From the passage we know that ________.
nobody likes the number four or nine
thirteen is not liked by most Europeans
people never have business meetings on the thirteenth
thirteen is lucky only in Europe
In Europe people think Friday is always unlucky possibly because ________.
Jesus Christ died on a Friday
some criminals were killed on Friday
more people die on Friday
there is a thirteenth on one Friday
The teacher walked around the school for half an hour because ________.
he liked the Room 13
he didn't like the Room 13
he didn't know that Room 12A was Room 13
he forgot the room number
Why did the student change the number of the room? Because ________.
he should be in Room 12
he didn't like the unlucky number 13
he didn't want the teacher to find their room
he wanted the Room 12
What's the writer's attitude(态度)towards the unlucky number?
He doesn't believe unlucky numbers.
He thinks four and nine are unlucky numbers.
He thinks thirteen is lucky for him.
He doesn't like thirteen, either.
完形填空:阅读下面短文,然后根据内容,从各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。
  Two hundred years ago, people in the west did not know coffee or tea.They were   1   to drink them because they thought coffee or tea could kill a person.Once the king of England decided to find out   2   it was true or not.
  At that time there were two brothers in prison.They would   3   in a few days because they did wrong.The king said,“I shall let them live but they must drink coffee or tea to end of their   4  .One brother must drink coffee and   5   must drink tea every day.”And they   6   the king's words.
  They   7   lived many years.At last, the elder brother   8   when he was eighty-three years old.The younger one died a few years   9  .After that, people   10   that coffee and tea were not bad to man.
listened to
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 Hedidn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信