聂鲁达我喜欢你是寂静的诗句The leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.

聂鲁达 | 秋酿,我的心脏由今天开始温柔起来
原来,你也在这里
主播(C) / 陈杰瑞
音乐(C) /《秋酿》房东的猫
I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
我记得你去年秋天的模样。
You were the grey beret and the still heart.
灰色的贝雷帽,平静的心。
In your eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.
晚霞的火焰, 在你眼里争斗。
And the leaves fell in the water of your soul.
树叶纷纷坠落你灵魂的水面。
Clasping my arms like a climbing plant.
你像蔓生植物,紧缠我的双臂。
The leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.
树叶收藏你缓慢平静的声音。
Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was burning.
燃烧我渴望的,惊愕的,篝火。
Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.
缠绕着我灵魂的甜美的蓝色风信子。
I feel your eyes traveling,
我感觉到你的眼睛, 在漫游。
And the autumn is far off:
秋天已经远去。
Grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house.
灰色的贝雷帽,鸟鸣,以及房子般的心。
Towards which my deep longings migrated.
我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙。
And my kisses fell, happy as embers.
而我,落下的吻,快乐如火炭。
Sky from a ship. Field from the hills.
船只的天空,山岭的阡陌。
Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond.
你的记忆,由烟,由,平静的水塘组成。
Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.
你眼睛深处,燃烧着,千万霞光。
Dry autumn leaves revolved in your soul.
枯叶绕着你的灵魂,旋转。
《二十首情诗和一首绝望的歌》第6首
作者:巴勃罗·聂鲁达[智利]
主播简介:陈杰瑞,男,广东潮州人,年龄不详,为人闷骚,昼伏夜出,独特声线,撩完就跑~~微信公众号:晚听英语(ID:nineradio),新浪微博@Jerry陈杰瑞。
微博:@Jerry陈杰瑞
每晚九点,我在这里等你
想要用声音治愈每一个孤独患者
希望每一个点赞的你,都能把爱的人揽入怀
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点历史人文随时随地·听我想听下载手机APP扫一扫 下载喜马拉雅FM手机APP选择下载方式关注微信公众号扫一扫 关注我意见反馈1.您可通过官方App在‘帮助与反馈’中留言(推荐)2.拨打客服热线:400-838-5616}

我要回帖

更多关于 聂鲁达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信