三年级英语下册人教版题目谢谢啦!!!

大学英语题目,谢谢!_百度知道
大学英语题目,谢谢!
Exercises---第二学期1.He___B_____hisarmsonthetablewhenIenteredtheroom.A.rest  B.rested  C.resting  D.torest2.Theboyhasgrowntwoinche...
Exercises --- 第二学期 1. He ___B_____ his arms on the table when I entered the room. A. rest   B. rested   C. resting   D. to rest 2. The boy has grown two inches or more since I ____C____ him a year ago. A. see   B. saw   C. have seen   D. am seeing 3. Has she ____C____ to settle? A. be   B. being   C. been   D. is 4. Two months ago he ________ from abroad. A. return   B. returns   C. returned   D. was returning 5. The concert was more successful than they _______. A. expect   B. expected   C. have expected   D. had expected 6. I ________ to go out of the classroom by my math teacher. A. make  B. made  C. was made   D. am making 7. The book is ________ next year. A. published   B. publishing   C. to be published   D. to be publishing 8. His dream was ________ to a good university. A. to admit   B. to be admitted   C. admitted   D. admitting 9. Rent _______ in advance. A. pays   B. is playing   C. has to   D. has to be paid 10. Thank you for reminding me of the time, or I _______ late yesterday. A. should be   B. would be   C. will have been   D. would have been 11. She ________ to know six languages. A. says   B. said   C. is saying   D. is said  12. Do you know our town at all? No, this is the first time I _______ here. A. was   B. have been   C. came   D. am coming 13. Mary ________ a dress when she cut her finger. A. made   B. is making   C. was making   D. makes 14. The volleyball match will be put off if it________. A. will rain   B. rains   C. rained   D. is rained 15. It is necessary that I _______ return the books to him tomorrow. A. will   B. can   C. should   D. may 16. Quick, jump in! The train _______. A. leaves   B. left   C. is leaving   D. is about to leave 17. His inaugural speech was very ________. A. inspire   B. inspiring   C. inspired   D. inspiration 18. If I ________ there, I might go by bike. A. go   B. should go    C. went    D. am going 19. Teachers recommended parents ________ their children under 12 to ride bicycles to school for safety. A. not allow    B. do not allow    C. mustn’t allow    D. couldn’t allow 20. You _______show more respect for your elders. A. can   B. could    C. would    D. must
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
xspyglass知道合伙人
来自科学教育类芝麻团
采纳数:436
获赞数:1015
参与团队:
He ___B_____ his arms on the table when I entered the room. &(按理说应该是was resting)A. rest&& B. rested&& C. resting&& D. to restThe boy has grown two inches or more since I ____saw____ him a year ago.A. see& &B. saw&& C. have seen& &D. am seeingHas she ________ to settle? (句子好奇怪。按理说应该是Has she been settled?)A. be&& B. being&& C. been&& D. isTwo months ago he ____returned____ from abroad.A. return&& B. returns&& C. returned&& D. was returningThe concert was more successful than they __had expected_____.A. expect&& B. expected&& C. have expected&& D. had expectedI ___was made_____ to go out of the classroom by my math teacher.A. make& B. made& C. was made&& D. am makingThe book is ____to be published____ next year.A. published& &B. publishing& &C. to be published&& D. to be publishingHis dream was ___to be admitted_____ to a good university.A. to admit&& B. to be admitted&& C. admitted&& D. admittingRent __has to be paid_____ in advance.A. pays&& B. is playing&& C. has to&& D. has to be paidThank you for reminding me of the time, or I ___would have been____ late yesterday.A. should be&& B. would be&& C. will have been&& D. would have beenShe _____is said___ to know six languages.A. says& &B. said& &C. is saying& &D. is said &Do you know our town at all? No, this is the first time I ____have been___ here.A. was&& B. have been&& C. came& &D. am comingMary ___was making_____ a dress when she cut her finger.A. made&& B. is making&& C. was making&& D. makesThe volleyball match will be put off if it_____rains___.A. will rain&& B. rains&& C. rained&& D. is rainedIt is necessary that I _______ return the books to him tomorrow. &(应该是什么都不填。但是如果一定要选一个填上去的话,我选A。不敢肯定)A. will&& B. can&& C. should&& D. mayQuick, jump in! The train __is leaving_____.A. leaves&& B. left& &C. is leaving& &D. is about to leaveHis inaugural speech was very ____inspiring____.A. inspire&& B. inspiring&& C. inspired&& D. inspirationIf I _____went___ there, I might go by bike. (这句应该是个啥“虚拟语态”,但太久远我忘了。反正老外直接说go,管它虚拟不虚拟。)A. go&& B. should go&&& C. went&&& D. am goingTeachers recommended parents ___not allow_____ their children under 12 to ride bicycles to school for safety.A. not allow&&& B. do not allow&&& C. mustn’t allow&& &D. couldn’t allowYou __must_____show more respect for your elders.A. can&& B. could&&& C. would&&& D. must
繁华落日头知道合伙人
来自科学教育类芝麻团
繁华落日头
采纳数:118
获赞数:112
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
1DA为长大,B养肥养壮Craise单独使用时意为抚养,词组为举起。D为抚养。2C该句为反义疑问句,seldom为否定意思词组,所以后用肯定形式。3Cgetoversb/sth从疾病(或震惊,断绝关系关系等)中恢复常态。4A虚拟语气,用过去式。5D该句子的主语是名词+介词词组(aswellas)谓语动词要与介词词组之前的主语一致。6Cpayattention专心,注意。不及物动词词组。7Aseveralmodels有范围限制,所以选择choosefrom8B有否定意义的词放于句首引起倒装,can提前9Doutofreach够不到。10C理解,弄清楚。
本回答被网友采纳
匿名用户知道合伙人
BBCCCCCBDDDBCCCCBBAD
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求 猴子捞月 题目用英语怎么说 小孩子用 谢谢啦 急用!The monkey drags for the moon 这个准确吗?给孩子故事比赛使用,要求准确
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
monkeys fishing for months 好的话给分哦~
moon 怎么弄出来 month了 月亮变月份?
这你就不懂了吧,英语有些语法,字词翻译语境很不一样,这也是其中一个,不能单从字面理解,相信我,我英语六级过了的,谢谢,好的话请给分哦,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Monkey reaching the moon
The monkey salvage the moon猴子捞月。这个应该没错。你的也行。
The monkey drags for the moon 就是这个
扫描下载二维码英语试题,谢谢!_百度知道
英语试题,谢谢!
28.Thesun_________bythetimeIgothomefromtheparty.A)hasrisenB)roseC)risesD)hadrisen29.Itistruethatapersonwhohasmanyfriends_______ahappylife.A)enjoyB)enjoysC)haveenjoyedD)to...
28.The sun _________ by the time I got home from the party.A) has risen B) rose C) rises D) had risen29.It is true that a person who has many friends _______ a happy life.A) enjoy B) enjoys C) have enjoyed D) to enjoy30.This system is extremely _______ because it runs on half-price electricity.A) available B) responsible C) economical
D) expensiveStanding at the top of the mountain, ________________.A) you can see the whole city B) the whole city can be seenC) the whole city can see. D) it can be easy to see the city35.It is not a good idea to go shopping on Sunday, ________ the shops are very crowded.A) although B) so C) but D) for36.After the flood in the 1998, many students want to take part _____ the activities to help the victims. A) in B) to C) with D) for37.Tom is such a nice guy. He will not ________ a moment to offer help when you are in trouble.A) take B) give
D) hesitateYou needn’t worry about him. This kind of medicine will help to ______ his wound soon.
A) heal B) concern C) browse D) suck41. The Internet allows us to _______ the world without leaving home.A) stress B) explore C) ignore D) adjust42. _______ nobody is against it, we will adopt the proposal.A) Now that B) Even if C) Although D) As if43. My CD player is beeping, for the battery is running ______.A) small B) high C) large D) low44. He had made many ________ into the quality of the computer before buying one.A) informations B) knowledges C) progresses D) inquiries48. He is _______ a child. He should be allowed to make his own decisions.A) no longer B) still C) yet D) already49. People teach the computer to think and ________, develop and sharpen their own reasoning abilities.A) as result B) as a result C) however D) so far50. Good teachers use a _______ of methods to motivate their students.A) piece B) many C) range
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
momomogu知道合伙人
采纳数:79
获赞数:464
  28.The sun ___C______ by the time I got home from the party.  A) has risen B) rose C) rises D) had risen  29.It is true that a person who has many friends ___B____ a happy life.  A) enjoy B) enjoys C) have enjoyed D) to enjoy  30.This system is extremely ___C____ because it runs on half-price electricity.  A) available B) responsible C) economical
D) expensive  Standing at the top of the mountain, __________A______.  A) you can see the whole city B) the whole city can be seen  C) the whole city can see. D) it can be easy to see the city  35.It is not a good idea to go shopping on Sunday, _____D___ the shops are very crowded.  A) although B) so C) but D) for  36.After the flood in the 1998, many students want to take part ___A__ the activities to help the victims.  A) in B) to C) with D) for  37.Tom is such a nice guy. He will not ______D__ a moment to offer help when you are in trouble.  A) take B) give
D) hesitate  You needn’t worry about him. This kind of medicine will help to ___A___ his wound soon.  A) heal B) concern C) browse D) suck  41. The Internet allows us to ___B____ the world without leaving home.  A) stress B) explore C) ignore D) adjust  42. ____D___ nobody is against it, we will adopt the proposal.  A) Now that B) Even if C) Although D) As if  43. My CD player is beeping, for the battery is running ____D__.  A) small B) high C) large D) low  44. He had made many __D______ into the quality of the computer before buying one.  A) informations B) knowledges C) progresses D) inquiries  48. He is _A______ a child. He should be allowed to make his own decisions.  A) no longer B) still C) yet D) already  49. People teach the computer to think and _____B___, develop and sharpen their own reasoning abilities.  A) as result B) as a result C) however D) so far  50. Good teachers use a ____c___ of methods to motivate their students.  A) piece B) many C) range
D) amoun  我不是英语老师,自己做的。仅供参考。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语题目,谢谢了。_百度知道
英语题目,谢谢了。
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
gyoshuaipeng知道合伙人
gyoshuaipeng
采纳数:28
获赞数:23
1.Have been talking2.told that3.It to4.How long5.Do you like
pictures in the books?
suehuangshu知道合伙人
suehuangshu
been talking2. told
long5. Do you like the pictures in the books?
同学,好好学习,还是要靠自己的努力啊!
gogoing的黑屋知道合伙人
gogoing的黑屋
采纳数:131
获赞数:786
给个第五题答案: Do you like the pictures in books ?
不尽繁华尽归人知道合伙人
不尽繁华尽归人
采纳数:10
获赞数:95
这张还不如那张😓
热心网友知道合伙人
热心网友知道合伙人
gvgcrxrxvh
其他3条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选D 为什么? 英语题目 谢谢啦Do you still remember the key points that _ in his report? I don’t remember them all. A. referred to B. were referred C. he was referred to D were referred to
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Do you still remember the key points (that _ in his report)?括号内部分为定语从句,先行词为points(复数),关系代词that代替points在定从里做主语,也就是说 the key points were referred to in his report(那些关键点在他的报告中被提到),从句用的是被动语态
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
定语从句为,to又是固定他配!!!
没事。。。
后面半段可以理解为:in his report that the key point were reffered to. 即为在他的报告中被提到的关键点 。以后你就可以把后半句话转换为陈述句,这样更便于理解。这样一来思路就清晰了,首先这件事已经发生了,用的是一般过去式的被动语态,reffer to是固定搭配,这样一来,正确答案就是最后一项了。以后你也可以转为陈述句之后逐个代入,观察其语境和时态表达...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信