混动力速净科技,突破性实现疾速洁净
惠过暑假,畅玩一夏
三星多款明星机型火热促销中
Galaxy 新品发布会
官网同步直播
*Galaxy A9 Star支持前后2400万和AI纯粹美拍,Galaxy A9 Star Lite仅支持前置2400万。
*Galaxy S9 | S9+广告中手机背面图是Galaxy S9+,Galaxy S9为背面单摄像头产品。
*989元优惠是指产品建议零售价最高下调989元,门店、零售以及电商等渠道还有其它促销活动,请以最新促销信息为准。
*最高省时50%为intertek机构检测结果,测试程序选择超节能洗程序时,三星Quick Drive洗衣机WW6800M对比三星传统洗衣机WW7500K,程序运行时间最高可节省50%。
*QuickDrive混动力速净科技是指三星智慕·多维双驱洗衣机能够快速完成洗衣过程。
*本网站的产品图片以及型号、数据、功能、性能、规格参数等仅供参考,三星有可能对上述内容进行改进,具体信息请参照产品实物、产品说明书。除非经特殊说明,本网站中所涉及的数据均为三星内部测试结果,涉及的对比均为与三星产品相比较。java - Activiti : no processes deployed with key - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our , , and our .
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I get an exception no processes deployed with key 'Process_MohitWorkflow' while executing:
ProcessInstance instance =
runtimeService.startProcessInstanceByKey(workflowName, businessKey, variables);
I do have an entry in my act_re_procdef table for this workflow
"Process_MohitWorkflow:1:14";1;"";"Mohit
Trust";"Process_MohitWorkflow";1;"11";"MyBPMN.bpmn20.xml";"MyBPMN.Process_MohitWorkflow.png";"";FALSE;TRUE;1;"603"
I deployed my MyBPMN.bpmn20.xml file using the following code:
public void deployProcessFile(String name, InputStream io, long tenantId) {
RepositoryService repositoryService = processEngine.getRepositoryService();
repositoryService.createDeployment()
.addInputStream(name, io)
.name(name.substring(0, name.indexOf(".")))
.enableDuplicateFiltering()
.tenantId(String.valueOf(tenantId))
.deploy();
StackTrace:
Caused by: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'Process_MohitWorkflow'
at org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.findDeployedLatestProcessDefinitionByKey(DeploymentManager.java:125)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.StartProcessInstanceCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceCmd.java:79)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.StartProcessInstanceCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceCmd.java:37)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvoker.execute(CommandInvoker.java:24)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:57)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.RuntimeServiceImpl.startProcessInstanceByKey(RuntimeServiceImpl.java:81)
at com.vernuso.trust.server.service.ProcessService.startWorkFlowInstanceForEntity(ProcessService.java:265)
at com.vernuso.trust.server.service.ProcessService.startOnboardingForOrganisation(ProcessService.java:221)
at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.invoke(JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.java:70)
at com.vernuso.trust.server.governance.client.OnboardOrganisationActionHandler.executeTransaction(OnboardOrganisationActionHandler.java:44)
at com.vernuso.trust.server.governance.client.OnboardOrganisationActionHandler.executeTransaction(OnboardOrganisationActionHandler.java:25)
at com.vernuso.trust.server.SecuredActionHandler.execute(SecuredActionHandler.java:31)
at com.gwtplatform.dispatch.rpc.server.AbstractDispatchImpl.doExecute(AbstractDispatchImpl.java:154)
... 48 more
Any thoughts on what I might be missing?
I managed to solve this issue by using:
ProcessInstance instance = runtimeService.startProcessInstanceByKey(
workflowName, businessKey, variables, tenantId);
Instead of:
ProcessInstance instance = runtimeService.startProcessInstanceByKey(
workflowName, businessKey, variables);
Initially, I was relying only on:
processEngine.getRepositoryService().createProcessDefinitionQuery()
.processDefinitionTenantId(tenantId)
.singleResult()
to filter out the processes based on tenantId but I guess it was not sufficient.
Not sure how this works(why we must provide extra param i.e. tenantId to startProcessInstance) or what I should have done to see this before posting here.
Try to deploy subprocess along with original process:
.addClasspathResource("diagrams/Process.bpmn")
.deploy();
.addClasspathResource("diagrams/Process_Subprocess.bpmn")
.deploy();
I am doing this in junit and its working now.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
Post Your Answer
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledComplex responsive processes – 4 pillars of thought, 5 key insights. | Complexity & Management Centre
Connecting to %s
Email Subscription
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 495 other followers
AdvertisementsSharePoint Portal - Home
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
SharePoint Portal
true,false,2}

我要回帖

更多关于 keywest在哪儿看日落 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信