人贡献宝贵经验
#张家界武陵源途青年旅舍#请问旅店可以帮我们订大峡谷的学生票吗😊
全部回答(1)
按赞同数排序
#张家界武陵源途青年旅舍#请问旅店可以帮我们订大峡谷的学生票吗😊
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
张家界旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的张家界自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量张家界旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多张家界旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 湖南旅游攻略导航:张家界移动端旅游快速入口:
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | ||||||||||
||||||||||
查看: 808|回复: 13
新人请指教😊
阅读权限15
在线时间 小时
注册家电维修技术论坛,与同行畅聊维修技术,享更多技术论坛功能。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
我是一个学徒。&&想请各位前辈分享一下对于冰箱捡漏以及焊接的技巧&&(别的关于修理的经验也可以哦!)😁& &先感谢各位了
阅读权限55
在线时间 小时
现在检漏大部分是打压检漏,过去氟利昂用检漏仪。焊接主要是选对焊条多练。
阅读权限25
在线时间 小时
理论次要主要还得是经验废品站买两个破冰柜实践一下就好了
阅读权限35
在线时间 小时
多看 多干 多思考
阅读权限45
在线时间 小时
制冷行业维修和别的维修有一个共同特点,首先要弄懂制冷系统的工作原理,理论是指导实践的有力武器,掌握了原理,在买一台二手冰箱或冰柜,买齐必要的工具,就可以动手实践了。勤学多练就会成功的
阅读权限15
在线时间 小时
zdc195910 发表于
现在检漏大部分是打压检漏,过去氟利昂用检漏仪。焊接主要是选对焊条多练。
嗯,我准备吃透原理后在苦练焊接。目前就铜和铁焊的不顺手谢谢您的指导!
阅读权限15
在线时间 小时
ouwendong 发表于
理论次要主要还得是经验废品站买两个破冰柜实践一下就好了
嗯,我在西门子晶弘售后处拜师学习的,夏天马上就有练手的了。另外我觉得前期理论应该也很重要,理论懂了修冰箱才有底气,你说是不是& &谢谢您的指导!
阅读权限15
在线时间 小时
诚实浪子 发表于
制冷行业维修和别的维修有一个共同特点,首先要弄懂制冷系统的工作原理,理论是指导实践的有力武器,掌握了 ...
& &我也是这样想的。我买了很多关于冰箱原理的书和资料目前在苦读中,偶尔也练练焊接。懂了原理 修起东西才有底气啊。谢谢您的指导!
阅读权限15
在线时间 小时
tda1675 发表于
多看 多干 多思考
&&字简,理不简!谢谢您的指导!
阅读权限35
在线时间 小时
嗯,我准备吃透原理后在苦练焊接。目前就铜和铁焊的不顺手谢谢您的指导!
铜铁对焊的话,先用胀管器涨好管子铜管插如铁管后一个人帮你固定住.准备好黄铜焊条和硼砂.用焊枪拔管子烧到暗红时把铜焊条加热后沾一些硼砂.然后加热到管子通红时把焊条放到焊口上面,集中火力烧铜焊条使焊条熔化均匀在焊口上面就可以了.多练习几次肯定能成功的
( 鄂ICP备号-1 )
Powered by Discuz! X3.4
Comsenz Inc.
CopyRight (C)
电子邮箱:admin@jdwx.info
官方网址:
Qiji. All Rights Reserved
Wuhan Qiji Technology Co., Ltd.武汉奇迹科技有限公司版权所有这种作文该怎么写啊!谢谢大家了。😊_百度知道
这种作文该怎么写啊!谢谢大家了。😊
我有更好的答案
抓住沉潜二字,展开文章。
可以说的更清楚些吗?
主题:沉潜开头:自然引出沉潜的中心论点(是什么)内容:举一到三个例子佐证(为什么)结尾:再次强调沉潜的作用,优美结尾(怎么样)望采纳。。。。。。。。。
采纳率:72%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& 【***回顾贴】初雪的日子,跟蜀甄煲麻辣烫更配哦😊【***回顾贴】初雪的日子,跟蜀甄煲麻辣烫更配哦😊
感谢这次***体验,在潍坊初雪的日子,我没吃炸鸡啤酒,而是吃了蜀甄煲麻辣烫? 【位置】就在蓉花路创业街路口往东一点,离川西捞很近,就是蓉花路不太好停车? 【环境】非常干净卫生,店里的装修时尚又复古,而且店面挺大的,没想到麻辣烫的店环境能如此高大上! 【菜品】跟一般的麻辣烫小店不一样,这里的菜品超级多超级全,一个好大的冷柜装着各式各样的菜,你想找的这里应该都有?? 【口味】我选的麻辣锅底味,还好,不算太辣,而且我喜欢麻的味道,正宗的麻辣烫就应该有这个味,而且这家店像自助火锅一样可以选小料,有麻酱、麻油、醋等,我选了麻辣味锅底,又加了些麻料,麻麻辣辣好过瘾!真心挺好吃的,一个字,香? 【服务】挺好的,特别是老板娘一看就是一个精明能干的女强人,相信能将店经营的很靠谱? 奎文区*上文中可能提到的店不是该店快来第一个点赞吧~写评论发布热搜好文中国人都看哭了:老外竟活埋大闸蟹!<span class="num" data-v-668b中国最好吃的街,全去过算你厉害!<span class="num" data-v-668b三大“毒物”,吃了会胖,不吃会死!<span class="num" data-v-668b「肉肠煎蛋」,作为好男友,520怎么能不露一手?<span class="num" data-v-668b不认识这些雪糕?别人会说你没童年的!<span class="num" data-v-668b
网络文化经营许可证:
| 用户举报热线: | 单位:上海汉涛信息咨询有限公司 | 地址:上海市长宁区安化路492号求一篇英语作文一件难忘的人或事都可以,拜托了,给好评
求一篇英语作文一件难忘的人或事都可以,拜托了,给好评
An unforget thingLast Sunday I went to visit the Great Wall with my friends.We went there by bus.It took us about two hours to get there.It was hot and windy that day.There were thousands of people.When we saw a group of foreigners,we went up and talked with them.We told them lots of history of the Great Wall.They were very surprised when they saw that our English were exellent and we knew a lot about the Great Wall's history.They thanked us a lot and we really had a good time.We felt proud of ourselves and being Chinese.一个unforget thingLast周日我和我的朋友去游览长城.我们乘公共汽车去那儿.我们花了大约两个小时到达那里.那天很热,有风的.有成千上万的人.当我们看到一群外国人,我们上去,与他们交谈.我们告诉他们许多长城的历史.他们非常惊讶当他们看到我们的英语是优秀的,我们知道了很多关于长城的历史.他们感谢我们很多,我们真的玩得很开心.我们感到骄傲,中国. 再问: 亲,可以写人的吗?就是难忘的老师之类的 再答: Since the childhood, we in life will encounter a lot of teachers, the teachers have different characteristics, some gentle, some serious, some sense of humor...Teacher is a moderate but cautious man, like to his own children to us, let us feel very cordial. Teacher speak practise divination to colorful, beautiful expression, the classmates all like her class, the teacher of meticulous study, serious and responsible to us. Every homework grade examination, found that the problem is serious, the classmates are all very respect her.If we did not perform well in the study, the teacher occasionally angry, a few days ago when we are in a text, a not listening students by the teacher saw, batch of his break into a furious rage, because the spirit of seldom see old teachers and students so big, we also got a fright at that time. Later, the teacher continue to class, the students in the course of wonderful answer questions let the teacher felt very satisfied.再问: 可以说一下大概的意思吗?谢谢了 再答: 从小到大,我们一生中都会遇到很多老师,这些老师各有特点,有的温柔、有的严肃、有的幽默.....
老师是一位温和心细的人,对我们就像对自已的孩子一样,让我们感到很亲切。老师讲起课来有声有色,娓娓动听,同学们都喜欢上她的课,老师对我们的学习一丝不苟、认真负责。每次的作业都会批改检查,发现问题就认真讲解,同学们都很尊敬她。 在学习上如果我们表现不好,老师偶尔也会生气,前几天我们在上一篇课文时,有一位没有认真听讲的同学被老师看见了,大发雷霆严厉地批了他,因为很少看见老师生那么大的气,当时我们也吓了一跳。之后,老师继续上课,课程中同学们的精彩回答问题让老师感到非常满意。再问: 收到了。亲 再答: O(∩_∩)O希望对你有所帮助~
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求一篇英语作文一件难忘的人或事都可以,拜托了,给好评》相关的作业问题
An Unforgettable Travel My families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,whi
An Unforgettable Spring FestivalThis year I have a happy spring featival with my family.On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinne
An unforgetable thing One day,I must go to the Luohu young people palace school English.Has been on vacation from school,past 10:00 I move toward station there
分有点低,再追加30分就帮你写.可以先给你开个头.When I was a young kid ,I ' ve always dream about to be an actor in a movie ,my dad supported my dream ,he send me to a drama class to
It was one of the last days before Christmas,and the as sistants in the large store had their hands full serving eager Christmas shoppers.At one counter an old
The first time I realized it was Nurses's Day.The first time I had the most unforgettable party in my life.The arrangement of my American teachers is so imagina
随便自己写吧
A young man was walking through a supermarket to buy a few things when he saw an old lady following him around.Thinking nothing of it,he ignored her and continu
A PERSON THAT I CAN'T FORGET There is a person that I can't forget.She is my mother.From the time I was borned,my mother was the person who always look after me
The most unforgettable dinner I ever haveTime went back to last Sunday evening in this month.My parents and I together with my cousin went to have dinner in a f
难忘的一天We got there at nine o'clock.Mr Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working.the students in Group One planted trees and watered flowers.the
HUTONG TOUR IN BEIJNGA "hutong" is an ancient city alleyway or lane typical of ancient Beijing,where hutongs once ran into the thousands.Hutongs were first buil
Some one says,"Stay away from the disease are the aspirations of all." We should start from around bit by bit,so as to have a healthy body.I have some suggestio
The one I love the mostParents are the person I love the most.Because they give me life,let me live in this beautiful world.I don't know when my mother bore me
It was the first day of our winter holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one month to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some
A Spring Morning It was early in the spring morning.The sun was just rising out of the eastern horizon?emitting steaks of red hue through the clouds and across
Some one says,"Stay away from the disease are the aspirations of all." We should start from around bit by bit,so as to have a healthy body.I have some suggestio
there are a lot of people are addicted to online games, parents do There are a lot of people use mobile Internet, especiallystudents. Now,not give money, some p
哇塞.那么巧、我们周末也留了这篇作文.哈哈、既然碰到了、就帮你一把好了.There is a discussion about more and more people have fancy for celebrating Western Festivals.There are two opinions about i}

我要回帖

更多关于 自我评价作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信