其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
袜子的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。地道美语|袜子穿错了英语怎么说呢?地道美语|袜子穿错了英语怎么说呢?飞鸟干百家号本篇为《艾莲娜公主》第一季第二集的前部分,艾莲娜成为女王储的第一天,东师国就要来访问,但是妹妹又希望姐姐陪着她去发明展,觊觎王位的奸臣还故意谎报外国来宾的行程,那么女王储能顺利应对吗?一字一句阅读完本篇只花费3分6秒~,还是四舍五入的(doge)we really have a lot to do today, 我们今天真的有很多事要做,lot后面不一定非要加things, 地道美语讲究简洁。starting today 从今天开始,这里的剧情是女王的助理问她每天都要开大会吗,女王就说从今天开始(是这样)。add sth to schedule 将某事添加到日程中;proclamation: an official public statement about something that is important, or when someone makes such a statement 公告;声明(书),宣言;表示正式的官方公告;"Hundreds of nuns in the charity headquarters bursted into applause aftertheproclamation. "教会宣布封圣之后,修女会总部数百名修女爆发出热烈的掌声。(BBC News);"Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the EmancipationProclamation." 一百年前,一位伟大的美国人签署了《解放宣言》,今天我们就是在他的雕像前集会。(名人演讲综合);这里注意score表示二十,所以five score years 就是一百年;decade表示十年,所以后面无需加years,比如三十年就是three decades;latest invention 最新的发明;latest: the most recent or the newest 最近的;最新的;think of how much time everyone would save 字面直译是想想每个人得节约多少时间;也就是想想能给每个人(我们)省多少时间啊;mismatch: a combination of things or people that do not work well together or are not suitable for each other 错配;不匹配;不协调; "he calls the skills gap, a labor marketmismatch----people without jobs and jobs without people." 他称这种技术缺口是失业者和空缺职位之间在劳动市场上的不匹配。(VOA Special);"He cocked his head and looked at Jon with his curiousmismatchedeyes." 他歪着头,用那双大小不一的古怪眼睛看着琼恩。(冰与火之歌精选),在这里女王储助理说女王妹妹发明的换衣机太好了,这样他就不会把袜子穿错了,比如左脚穿了红袜子,右边却穿了绿袜子,一边穿了两双不同的袜子的一只,所以我们也可以学到把袜子穿错了,两只不匹配也是mismatch;test sth out: 使受充分检验,检测;Theytested outthe new cars before they put them on the market. 他们对新车进行了充分检验,然后将他们投入市场。(21世纪大英汉词典)这里的剧情是检验一下女王的妹妹发明了的快速换衣机;(go) in your hair 别在头发上面,注意介词是in不是test run: an occasion when you try doing something or using something before you really need to use it, to make sure everything works properly〔对新事物的〕初步试验,试行;"Minor sporting events such as this women's wresting match serve astest runsof the system." 而像这项女子摔跤比赛等的小型赛事就是该系统的测试项目。(VOA Standard)kink: a small problem in a plan, system etc〔计划、制度等中的〕小问题,小瑕疵;这里的剧情指的是机器故障中的扭结,绞缠;I'm late 我迟到了;I'm a little late我迟到了一点点;call to order: 宣布开会;要求保持安静;要求遵守秩序(或议事日程);The Grand Council meeting is called to order 宣布召开大议会,也就是大议会正式开始;crown princess: A crown princess is a princess who is the wife of a crown prince, or will be queen of her country when the present king or queen dies. 皇太子妃; 将继承王位的公主;big week 很重要的一个星期;big day很重要的一天;比如高考就是preparations 准备,准备工作;询问某事准备得怎么样了,就是how's the preparations coming? 等同于how's the work prepared?注意准备工作用了复数;feast: a large meal where a lot of people celebrate a special occasion (为特殊场合准备的很多人参加的)盛会,宴会;这里指的是王室招待外国来宾的盛会;afford: 我们常见的意思是买得起,负担得起(费用),但是也指承担得起某责任;we cannot afford to offend sb 我们承担不起得罪某人的风险/责任;That's all for todayJune 13, 2017. XOXO本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。飞鸟干百家号最近更新:简介:走过拼过努力过,为了美好生活作者最新文章相关文章这双袜子是你的吗?英语翻译
这双袜子是你的吗?英语翻译
Is this pair of socks yours?
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《这双袜子是你的吗?英语翻译》相关的作业问题
How much is this pair of brown shoes?
Please show her that pair of socks.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
This pair of socks is yours?看完答案亲给右上角采纳
the pair of shoes doesn't fit me well.
Server:Hello,what can I do for you Me:I need a pair of socks.Server:what colour do you like Me:White.Server:How about this pair?Me:It's too thin,What else?Serve
Is this pair of socks yours?
1这双蓝色的长袜子.1 this pair of blue socks.2.这件绿色的T恤.2. This green T-shirt.3.那双蓝黄相间的袜子.3. The blue and yellow socks.
那件毛衣的价格是多少 The price of that sweater number这双袜子太长了,我要那双短的 This pair of socks too long,I want to pair of short 欢迎来到Mr Cool‘s服装店 Welcome to Mr Cool's clothing sto
A: How much is this pair of socks?B:This pair 1 dollar, and this pair 8 pounds That girl in red is my sister.
楼上全部有语法错误 The pair of socks is Jim's.
1 With whom you went fishing yesterday?2.I don't like the color of these socks,please give me another pair.3.When is your birthday party?4 Tomorrow is my birthd
Supermarkets have a variety of things These shoes are very cheap,I bought a My pants are too old,and I want to buy a new article Sale 5 yuan per bag You can be
What's the price of the two pairs of socks?
毛衣-sweater袜子-socks钱包-purse油-greasy盐-salt酱油-soy sauce醋-vinegar味精-MSG奶油-cream黄油-butter泡菜-pickled vegetable咖哩-curry胡椒-pep
that boy with glasses is my cousinmy dad usually watches tv after workdo you know the answer of this questionthat sneaker looks good,may i see it?is that girl i
Five rabbits playing on the table,they are fun.A rabbit said:"We build a playground put!" We agreed.He,they used five socks and umbrellas there five rope,sittin
For boys,you can buy socks for 5 yuan a pair.
The pair of shoes matches well with her trousers.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
W:The furniture i saw on our first date was borrowed,right?M:How do you know that?W:By your sister`s socks,they were not the same color,so how could you afford}

我要回帖

更多关于 塑料袋英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信