have a great weekendlove后面加of可以吗?

这个暑假,我读了《卖火柴的小女孩》这篇文章,它深深地感动着我的心,卖火柴的小女孩在新年冻死在街上,她多么可怜。这个故事告诉我:我很幸福。 我们拥有那么多的东西,我们有父母的疼爱,有老师的教导,有同学朋友的关心,有幸福圆满的家庭,丰衣足食的生活,还有许多未来等着我们去创造,可是,我们总在抱怨,我们应该懂得知足。 的翻译是:Packs this summer I reading the articles a great little match girl, it deeply moved my heart, little match girl freezing at new year Street, how poor she. This story tells me: I am very happy. We have so many things, love of our parents, teachers teach, student friends care about, happy happy family 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
这个暑假,我读了《卖火柴的小女孩》这篇文章,它深深地感动着我的心,卖火柴的小女孩在新年冻死在街上,她多么可怜。这个故事告诉我:我很幸福。 我们拥有那么多的东西,我们有父母的疼爱,有老师的教导,有同学朋友的关心,有幸福圆满的家庭,丰衣足食的生活,还有许多未来等着我们去创造,可是,我们总在抱怨,我们应该懂得知足。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Packs this summer I reading the articles a great little match girl, it deeply moved my heart, little match girl freezing at new year Street, how poor she. This story tells me: I am very happy. We have so many things, love of our parents, teachers teach, student friends care about, happy happy family
This summer, I have read the little match girl" this article, and it deeply moved by my heart, little match girl died in the new year in the streets, and how well she was poor. This story tells me: I am very happy. We have so many things that we have parents, a teacher in love, friends, and there is
This summer vacation, I read "Little girl Who Sells Matches" this article, it deeply is moving my heart deeply, sells the matches the little girl freezes to death in the new year on the street, she is pitiful.This story tells me: I am very happy. We have that many thing, we have parents' doting on,
相关内容&a下午12:30-17:00, 抽烟时间15:00-15:10,16:50开始清理卫生, 12:30-17:00, the smoking time 15:00-15:10,16:50 starts to clean up the health in the afternoon, & aPlease help me point one
“the time story”? 请帮助我指向一“时间故事” ? & aThe book was rather expensive, but I bought it anyway 书是相当昂贵的,但我买了它无论如何 & a16Kg (35.3lb) individual finger load 正在翻译,请等待... & aWe can udnerstand each other but I am not a rich man,otherwise I am very poor 我们可以彼此了解,但我不是一个富人,否则我是非常贫寒 & a3.形象化教学 3. visualized teaching & a尽管市场竞争异常激烈,这家新企业的营销策略还是最终成功 正在翻译,请等待...
& a国家计算机等级考试二级 The national computer rank takes a test two levels & a最后,我希望和大家一起愉快的度过精彩的大学生活。 正在翻译,请等待...
& asewage piping system 污水管道系统的系统 & aI wish to see you and your wife very soon 我希望看您和您妻子非常很快 & ait's ten minutes to five 正在翻译,请等待...
& areferals referals & aexpressing sympathy 表示同情 & aCurcuma given the opportunity to turn a blind eye is always near, now Curcuma tired. 提供的姜黄机会转动一只瞎的眼睛总是近,现在疲倦的姜黄。 & aOh,dao,t worry! Your Xrays show it,s 噢, dao, t忧虑! 您的X-射线展示它, s & ai'm in class 2, i'm在类2, & a请给我20分钟的时间,谈谈好吗? Please give me 20 minutes time, chats? & asuch a good group of friends 这样一个好小组朋友 & a在认识新事物之前 In knows in front of the new thing & a玛丽的书包和露丝的书包放在椅子上 Mary's book bag and the dew silk book bag places on the chair & a修理员 Repairman & afouthis 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai need you .miss you.now. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不能散包 Cannot wrap separately & a这个我不太清楚,而且我的英文也不是很好,你是哪里人啊 ,我是中国人 This I not too clear, moreover my English is not very good, where person are you, I am a Chinese & a经期有4-5天 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNot so crazy long time, holding a bottle to drink, loud singging, a short madness, life may continue. Tomorrow will be a new beginning 不那么疯狂的很长时间,拿着瓶喝,大声singging,短的疯狂,生活也许继续。 明天将是新的起点 & a飛舞 正在翻译,请等待...
& a加入多给些照顾,那些树会长的更好 Joins gives an attendance, these tree association president better & aplanning program 计划节目 & aThis book will look at the background to these Changes, where they originated, 这本书将看背景对这些变动,他们发源, & a所以灌充起落架时, 需严格按照手册规定的灌充步骤进行工作。其工作主要包括放气, 灌注液压油以及再充气等 3 个步骤。 Therefore fills time the sufficient landing gear, must stipulate strictly according to the handbook fills the sufficient step to carry on the work.Its work mainly includes the deflation, the irrigation hydraulic fluid as well as gasifies and so on again 3 steps. & a????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? !! ???? 是在泰国损伤是许多由于灾害狂放起源生活的所有分钟[玩具) [)的chac路线将意欲对我将想要的床罩[ung)快一天! 那里! 被投入的力量 & a他们去海边玩 They go to the seashore to play & a最爱你的人:阿周
& a商品品种最多 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWho will be your sponsor? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a? If it can satisfy the condition of similarity to a circle, then the feature that is surrounded by square is labeled as a circle. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a”眼泪延续-??__LW_AT__- ” Tear extension - ??__LW_AT__ & a是的,给你 Yes, for you & a他今天有太多的作业,所以不能和我们出去了。 He has too many works today, therefore could not exit with us. & a很必要忘记过去的痛苦并快乐地活着 正在翻译,请等待...
& aF 01 BKCHCNBJA300 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们应该做什么 We should make any & a知识。 Knowledge. & a我们发现这个工作很有意义 We discovered this work has the significance very much & a那是他的意思,而不是原话 That is his meaning, but is not the original speech & ait is one month since 它从那以后是一个月 & aIf you were referred to this site by an existing member of The YNC forum, enter their username here. 如果您由YNC论坛的一名现有的成员提到这个站点,这里进入他们的用户名。 & a 木星是离太阳第五颗行星,而且是最大的一颗,是所有其他的7颗行星的总和质量的2.5倍,是地球的318倍,体积为地球的1316倍。 被称为“行星之王”。  Jupiter is to the solar fifth planet, moreover is biggest one, is possesses other 7 planets sum total quality 2.5 times, is Earth's 318 times, the volume for Earth's 1316 times. Is called “king of the planet”. & aHave a love idiot, actually asked me who my crush! This is not very clear it? I do not see their own terms for written characters do not meet! 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBut we still have a long way to go But we still have a long way to go & atelephone test
look and answer 电话测试 看并且回答 & a或者,你有其他的款式可以告诉我,我再去找一下。 Or, you have other designs to be possible to tell me, me look for again. & a7 January to 14 July 日到日 & a这个暑假,我读了《卖火柴的小女孩》这篇文章,它深深地感动着我的心,卖火柴的小女孩在新年冻死在街上,她多么可怜。这个故事告诉我:我很幸福。 我们拥有那么多的东西,我们有父母的疼爱,有老师的教导,有同学朋友的关心,有幸福圆满的家庭,丰衣足食的生活,还有许多未来等着我们去创造,可是,我们总在抱怨,我们应该懂得知足。 This summer vacation, I read "Little girl Who Sells Matches" this article, it deeply is moving my heart deeply, sells the matches the little girl freezes to death in the new year on the street, she is pitiful.This story tells me: I am very happy. We have that many thing, we have parents' doting on,Access denied | www.bible.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.bible.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (414ac9d43a689619-ua98).当前位置:
>>>根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选..
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Every person has a great deal of love to give. &&小题1:&&Here is a general guide to loving. Say it. When you say the words “I Love You”, make sure you really mean it, and are willing to do anything for that special person.&&小题2:&&If you love someone, you should understand how they feel, where they come from, and who they are. Realize how they could also love you back just as well.Love unconditionally. Giving unconditional love requires you to love without any expectations.&小题3:&&&It seems difficult to only love and not demand anything in return in today’s world where everyone is selfish. But even in this world we see many examples of unconditional love, for example the love a mother gives to her child and the love between two life partners. To love unconditionally, you will have to learn to sacrifice(牺牲) yourself and your desires and also realize that someone may have a different way of showing his or her love for you. &&小题4:&&Realize it can be lost. If you realize that you can lose the one you love, then you have a greater appreciation of what you have. &&小题5:&Don’t make an idol of the person you love. This will place them under unnecessary pressure and will likely result in you losing them.Never stop loving. Even if you have been hurt before, you should not stop giving love.A.Try loving just for the sake of love.B.Put yourself in someone else’s shoes.C.There are many different ways to explain love.D.Think how lucky you are to have someone to love.E. Do not expect to be loved back in exactly the same way.F. It does not make you a bad person to desire someone else’s love.G. There are many different ways to love someone (or even yourself).
题型:完形填空难度:偏易来源:不详
小题1:G小题2:B小题3:A小题4:E小题5:D试题分析:本文讲述的是我们要用心地去爱每一个人,文章中给出了多个表达爱的不同的方式。小题1:G 根据下一句Here is a general guide to loving.可知下文是关于爱的表达的具体方法的指导,故G项符合上下文,故G正确。小题2:B 根据下句If you love someone, you should understand how they feel, where they come from, and who they are.说明我们要知道对方的感受,也就是要换位思考,从对方的角度来考虑问题。故B项符合上下文。小题3:A 根据本段的主题Love unconditionally.要无条件地奉献自己的爱。那么A项内容:我们要为了爱而去爱。符合上下文串联的含义。小题4:E 根据前半句someone may have a different way of showing his or her love for you.说明每个人都有自己爱别人的不同的方法,所以不要指望别人用同样的方法来对待你。故E项正确。小题5:D 根据前句you have a greater appreciation of what you have.说明我们要感激我们所拥有的这一切,D项内容:要考虑我们是多么地幸运。符合上下文内容。点评:此类文章重在把握上下文之间的逻辑关系,通过前后的意思连贯性及细致性用心的答题,定能完成的很好。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选..”主要考查你对&&序数词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
序数词的概念:
表示顺序的数称为序数词。如:first, second, third, fourth。序数词的构成与用法:
1、序数词的构成:①一般来说,是由相应的基数词加词尾th构成。&& 例:four+th→fourth&&&&&&&&&& six+th→sixth &&&&&&&&&& seven+th→seventh&&&&&&&&&& ten+th→tenth②下面这些基数词在变为序数词时,有特殊的变化。例:one→first&&&&&&& two→second&&&&&&& three→third&&&&&&& five→fifth&&&&&&& eight→eighth&&&&&&& nine→ninth&&&&&&& twelve→twelfth③十位整数序数词的构成方法是将基数词的词y变成i,然后再加eth。例:twenty→twentieth&&&&&&& thirty→thirtieth&&&&&&& forty→fortieth&&&&&&& ninety→ninetieth④两位或两位以上的基数词变成序数词时,仅将个位数变成序数词。例:twenty-one→twenty-first&&&&&&& thirty-five→thirty-fifth&&&&&&& a hundred and fifty-three→a hundred and fifty-third2、序数词的用法:①序数词在使用时,一般加上定冠词。例:the first book&&&&&&& the second floor&&&&&&& the third day&&&&&&& the fourth week.②序数词在多数情况下都用作定语,有的也可以作表语、主语和宾语。例:The may1st is Labour Day. 五月一日是劳动节。&&&&&&& My room is on the second floor. 我的房间在二楼。&&&&&&& The first is larger than the secon.(主语)第一个比第二个大。&&&&&&& Read the book from the first.(宾语)从开头读这本书。&&&&&&& You'll be the sixth to write.(表语)你将是第六个写的。③序数词的前面可以加上不定冠词,用来表示“再一”,“又一”的意思。例:You may have a third try. 你可以第三次尝试。序数词知识体系:
&约数的表达方法:
用tens/dozens/scores/hundreds/thousands/millions&of 表示“几十、几百、上千、成千上万”等。 如:The&boy&bought&dozens&of&pencils.&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&& &Thousands&of&people&died&in&the&earthquake. 注意: (A):dozen,&score,&hundred,&thousand,&million等表示确切数量时,不用复数。 如:five&dozen&(of)&eggs&&&五打鸡蛋&&&&&&& hree&hundred&people& 三百个人
分数词的构成和用法:
1)分数词构成法:分数词(FractionalNumerals)由基数词和序数词构成,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母。除了分子为1的情况下,序数词都要用复数形式:如:1/4:one-fourth&&&&&&& 5/9:five-ninths&&&&&&& 2/3:two-thirds&&&&&& 17/5:three and two-fifths&&&&&&&7/12:seven-twelfths&&&&&& 379/8:forty-seven and three-eighths此外还有下面表示法:如:1/2:a(one) half&&&&&&& 1/4:a(one) quarter&&&&&&& 3/4:three-quarters&&&&&&& 9/4:two and a quarter&&&&&&& 3/2:one and half &&&&&&& 31/4:seven and three quarters
发现相似题
与“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选..”考查相似的试题有:
445459332253397365449882359287433558great love前加不加a_百度知道
great love前加不加a
我有更好的答案
此处exercise是不可数名词,所以不加冠词如果此处是可数名词,则加冠词
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
要加aa great love例句:He was also learned in classical music with a great love of opera. &他还是个酷爱歌剧的古典音乐专家。She has a great love for animals. &她酷爱动物.
who have lost sight and hearing in adul
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语完形填空Most students have a great love for modem running shoes.They think these shoes are connected with f__92__.And it is more comfortable to wear them.Ofcourse,it is!There arecushions(垫衬) in the shoes.  However,a study shows that wearing modem running shoes is bad for your health."Don't throw out your o__93___running shoes.They are better than modem ones," the study suggests.It is more natural to run ontiptoes(脚尖)rather than onheels(脚跟).But modem running shoes encourage runners to put their heels first on the earth.And modem shoes are usually h 94 and more likely to cause bodily harm.  The study says that running without shoes or with shoes that have fewer cushions can encourage runners to land on the front of the foot.So it will dol 95__harm to the runner's feet.  "Many people today think that running without shoes is strange and very d_96__,but actually you can run without shoes on the world's hardest earth without feeling any p_97__," says the study.  In cities,however sometimes it is not a good idea to run without shoes.In order not to be h_98__bypieces of glasses and other hard things,we can put on our old-fashioned running shoes.Though they are not good-looking,health always comes first.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
92 fashion93old94 hot95 你写的是dol..吗还是 l...96 dangerous97 pain98 hurt
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
92939495 do less harm to?;96 dangerous97 pain98 hurt
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 have a great deal of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。