we canfailed to get d busbus

DTOP ATI AMA San Juan Bus Route Map Public Transportation Mass Transit | Puerto Rico Day Trips Travel Guide
Post-MARIA Update
(Friday, 16 February 2018)
WOO-HOO ... After 163 days, we got power at home today!
We hope to get back into the swing of writing new articles for this site soon.
In the meantime ...
We are attempting to update articles on our site to indicate the state of a given attraction, place, or tour.
Those updates are right at the top of the article.
If there is an update … then that's as much as we know.
If there is no update … then we haven't heard about the given attraction, place, or tour.
You can always check our , where we've been posting new info as we find it.
Printed on 18 Mar 2018 fromPuertoRicoDayTrips.com
San Juan Metro Area Bus Routes and Map
Posted on 03 Jun 2012 by
& Updated on
12 Feb 2016
Category: ,
Skip this intro and
Public transportation on the island is always a hot topic among travelers. Puerto Rico’s transportation system within the San Juan metro area is pretty good. But, unlike many other Caribbean islands, our public transportation system does not encompass the entire island.
Information on the public bus system is hard to find. To counter that, we’ve put together this brief guide, and we’ve scanned the AMA , in the hopes of making travel on the island a little easier for at least a few visitors.
Let’s get this out of the way Right up Front
I will start by saying I am not an island public transportation expert by any stretch of the imagination. Since I live outside of the San Juan metro area, public transportation is almost non-existent for me. So my experience taking public transportation here is zilch. The information in this article is based on data from DTOP, AMA, ATI, and my own observations.
The bus routes were last updated in November 2013, and the information and maps below reflect the new routes.
Transportation options for Tourists
The easiest way to travel around the island is to . Driving here is easy enough, and having a rental gives you the flexibility of going where you want, when you want.
If you don’t want to rent a car, the next best option is taking . They are faster and easier, but also more expensive in the long run.
Public transportation (bus, train, and publico) is the final, and least expensive, option. From what I have seen and heard, the public transportation system here has lots of inconveniences … so I can’t really recommend it for tourists.
We realize that not everyone has the option of renting a car or taking taxis. So it’s for those people that we’ve put together this brief guide.
Public Transportation System in San Juan
The Departamento de Transportaci&n y Obras P&blicas (DTOP) runs the public transportation system. The whole system, including the buses, trains and publicos (public vans) is called Alternativa de Transporte Integrado (ATI). The bus system is called the Autoridad Metropolitana de Autobuses (AMA). The light-rail train system is called the Tren Urbano. The whole public transportation system is most prominent in the San Juan metro area.
Public transportation outside of the San Juan metro area is very limited. Our advice is not to depend on public transportation out on the island.
There is a DTOP-AMA web site with an &interactive trip-planning& route map & but it doesn’t work, so we’re not going to say more about it until it does. That’s why we scanned the printed , which you can find toward the bottom of this article.
The bus system is a series of different routes that go around the major areas of San Juan. The bus stops are called paradas. On each parada, they have posted signs that indicate which buses stop there, and the supposed time schedule.
Do not expect that information to be accurate. Buses do not run on time. The buses are not immune to the traffic jams, so they arrive when they arrive.
When the bus is coming, flag the driver down, so he knows to stop for you. Before getting in any bus, double-check (by asking the driver) that you’re getting onto the right bus for where you want to go. The drivers should be able to help you with connecting routes, too.
There are pros and cons to taking the bus. On the positive side, they are cheap and air-conditioned. On the negative side, they can be crowded, they don’t adhere to any real time schedule, you cannot take luggage onto the bus, and they only operate from about 5am or 6am until 9pm or 10pm (depending on the route).
The bus fare is 75& for all routes, which includes a transfer to the Tren Urbano within a 2-hour window.
Some of the Bus Routes in the Metro Area
We are re-working this section to reflect recent changes in the routes. Take this info with a grain of salt for now.
Note that the actual route numbers that will be displayed at the paradas may differ from the route numbers displayed on the buses. Sometimes the route is prefixed with A, B, C or T, and sometimes it’s just a number with no letter. All that really matters is the route number. For example, A21, T21 and just plain 21 are all the same route. On the scanned AMA bus route map, the routes are listed without prefixes.
Metrobus 1 (M1) starts in Old San Juan and passes through Santurce and Hato Rey en route to the Sagrado Coraz&n stop in R&o Piedras, and then returns. It may be labeled as M3 for the OSJ-Santurce loop until Sagrado Corazon Station where it is M1, but I can’t say for sure.
Metrobus 2 (M2) starts at the Parada 18 stop, heads to Sagrado Coraz&n to Hato Rey to Roosevelt Avenue (by ) to San Patricio via Route 2 to Bayam&n and returns.
Metrobus Expreso (ME) starts in Old San Juan, heads to the PR Convention Center, goes through Hato Rey to R&o Piedras Sagrado Corzaon station, then returns.
T5 starts in Old San Juan, follows
Ponce de Leon Avenue through Miramar, turns left on Jose de Diego Avenue, continues along Calle Loiza and Isla Verde Aveue, ends at Iturregui station, then returns. Note that the maps on the wall in the AMA terminal in Old San Juan, as well as the signs on the bus stops (paradas), say A5 for this route (even though A5 no longer exists).
21 starts in Old San Juan, follows Ashford Avenue through Condado, continues south to Hato Rey, goes past the PR Convention Center, ends at Sagrado Corazon Station, and then returns. Note that the maps on the wall in the AMA terminal in Old San Juan, as well as the signs on the bus stops (paradas), say B21 for this route (even though B21 no longer exists).
C45 or T45 runs from Iturregui stop along Los Angeles Avenue to Isla Verde through Pi&ones to Lo&za.It no longer goes to the airport.
C53 or T53 starts at Old San Juan, goes to the PR Convention Center, heads to Condado and Ocean Park Calle Lo&za, then onto to Isla Verde via Isla Verde Avenue, and then returns.
Some Suggested Routes
We’ve taken a look at the bus routes, and have some suggested routes from the Isla Verde and Condado areas to some plces in the metro area frequented by tourists.
To Old San Juan
from Isla Verde & take 5 (will take about 30 minutes), or take D53 (will take about 50 minutes)
from Condado & take 21 (along Ashford Avenue) or D53 (along Calle Loiza)
From Convention Center & take D53
To Condado
from Isla Verde &
From Convention Center &
To University of Puerto Rico Botanical Garden
from Old San Juan & take E10
or T3 to Sagrado Corazon, and then the Tren Urbano to the Rio Piedras station, and then walk north along Route 3 to the garden
To Pi&ones
from Isla Verde & take D45
from Condado & take D53 then transfer to D45 (ask driver when to change – probably by the Ritz on RT 37)
from Old San Juan & take D53 then transfer to D45 (ask driver when to change – probably by the Ritz on RT 37)
From Convention Center & take D53 then transfer to D45 (ask driver when to change – probably by the Ritz on RT 37)
To the PR Convention Center
from Old San Juan & take T9
from Isla Verde & take D53
from Condado & take D53
Luiz Mu&oz Mar&n (SJU) Airport & There is one bus route that goes to the SJU airport, but it has to be noted that luggage is not allowed on the any of the AMA buses. Only small, carry-on items are allowed on the buses. There are 3 stops on the airport 2nd level (Departure level) at terminals A,D,and E.
from SJU to Isla Verde & take T5 or T53
from SJU to Condado (Asford Avenue area) & take
from SJU to Old San Juan & take T5 or T53
from SJU to Convention Center & Take T53
To the Tren Urbano
From Old San Juan & Take
From Isla Verde & Take D45
From Condado & Take
From Convention center & Take t9 or c35
To the Rio Piedras Market and UPR
from Old San Juan & take E10 or T3, to the Sagrado Corazon station, and then take the Tren Urbano to the Rio Piedras station
To Plaza Las Americas Mall
Condado & take 21 to Sagrado Corazon, then transfer to T2
from Isla Verde & take D45 to Sagrado Corazon, then transfer to T2
from Old San Juan & take
E10 or T3 to Sagrado Corazon, then transfer to T2
To Puerto Rico Museum of Art or La Placita on Avenue De Diego
from Old San Juan & take T5
from Isla Verde & take T5
from Condado & take 21
To Isla Verde Beach area
from Old San Juan & take 5 or 53
To Condado Beach area
from Old San Juan & take
Additional DTOP information
For more information, you can visit the , or call 787-294-0-6064 or 787-622-6161.
Use this map to locate places mentioned in this article. You can click on a placemark to view the GPS coordinates for that place.
Balneario Carolina: ()
Bus terminal, Old San Juan: ()
COPI in Pinones (bike and kayak rentals): ()
Plaza del Mercado in Rio Piedras: ()
Plaza del Mercado in Santurce: ()
Plaza las Americas Mall: ()
Puerto Rico Convention Center: ()
Puerto Rico Museum of Art: ()
Puerto Rico Museum of Contemporary Art: ()
San Juan Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU): ()
UPR Botanical Garden: ()
PuertoRicoDayTrips.com assumes no responsibility regarding your safety when participating in the
activities described in this article. Please use common sense! If your mother or that little voice in your head tells you that
you are about to do something stupid … then don't do it!
You Might Also Like …
Leave a Comment & Continue the Discussion
All fields are required.
Other Info …
Find Us On …
Advertising …
Other Puerto Rico Resources …
in Rio Grande Located in the Foothills of El Yunque
- learn about public transportation in the San Juan metro area
All Content on this Site is
Copyright &
All rights reserved安全检查! | 百度云加速
请打开cookies。
为什么需要输入验证码?
输入验证码证明您不是机器人,输入后可以暂时浏览网站。
如何避免?
如果您使用私人电脑,可以下载杀毒软件,进行全盘扫描保证没有中毒。
如果您使用公用电脑,可以请网络管理员修正配置选项或查找病毒来源。情景对话:We Got on The Wrong Bus
.We Got on The Wrong Bus
Judy:Dad , how can we get to the zoo?
朱迪:爸爸,我们怎么能去动物园吗?
Dad :We can take a bus there.
爸爸:我们可以乘公共汽车去那儿。
Judy:Does this bus go there?
朱迪:这辆公共汽车去那儿吗?
Dad:I think so.
爸爸:我想是的。
Judy:Let's step in, Dad.
朱迪:我么上车吧,爸爸。
Dad :No, it's too crowded.
爸爸:不,它太拥挤。
Judy:Dad. Here comes another bus.
朱迪:爸爸。另一辆车来了。
Dad:Fine. Let's get on. Oh, no, Judy! Get off the bus quickly !
爸爸:好的。让我们上车。哦,不,朱蒂!赶快下车!
Judy :Why? Dad?
朱蒂:为什么?爸爸?
Dad:We got on the wrong bus.
爸爸:我们上错了公车。
要点单词:
1.crowd 拥挤的(过去式crowded)
2.quickly 赶快的
3.wrong 错的,错误的
1.take a bus 乘公交车
2.get on 上车
3.get off 下车
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点we can get to the bus stop by bike用提问用by bike提问_百度知道
we can get to the bus stop by bike用提问用by bike提问
we can get to the bus stop by bike用提问用by bike提问
我有更好的答案
Dose we can get to the bus stop by bike?
Can we go to the bus stop by bike?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。get1.&(to obtain)&a.&&Only a fraction of students can get a place in the university.Solo una parte de los estudiantes conseguirá una plaza en la universidad.b.&&You can get more information on our webpage.Puedes obtener más información en nuestra página web.2.&(to purchase)&a.&&Don't forget to get milk when you go to the grocery store.No olvides de comprar leche cuando vayas al supermercado.3.&(to receive)&a.&&I didn't get any notification that my package arrived.No recibí ninguna notificación de que había llegado mi paquete.4.&(to fetch)&a.&&Get me a glass of water, please.Tráeme un vaso de agua, por favor.5.&( used with &have&)&a.&&She collects antique cars and has got three of them.Ella colecciona carros antiguos y tiene tres.6.&(to understand)&a.&&I didn't get a word of it.No entendí ni una palabra.7.&(to cause to do)&a.&&She got me to stop drinking.Consiguió que dejara de beber.8.&(to annoy)&a.&&Stupidity really gets me.La estupidez me molesta de verdad.9.&( used with &have&)&a.&&I have got to clean the house today.Hoy tengo que limpiar la casa.10.&(to call)&a.&&Quick, get an ambulance!?Rápido, llame una ambulancia!11.&(to be sentenced to)&a.&&He got five years for insider trading.Le echaron cinco a?os por tráfico de información privilegiada.12.&(with inmaterial things)&a.&no direct translation&I got such a fright that I wasn't able to get much sleep!?Me pegué tal susto que no pude dormir mucho!I think he got the wrong idea.Creo que se llevó la idea equivocada.13.&(to be paid)&a.&&How much did you get for the camera??Cuánto has conseguido por la cámara?b.&&I get $80 per hour.Cobro $80 por hora.14.&(to suffer)&a.&&She gets constant headaches.Tiene dolores de cabeza continuos.15.&(to have something done for you)&a.&&I must get my watch repaired.Tengo que llevar el reloj a arreglar.b.&&Where do you get your hair cut??Dónde vas a cortarte el pelo?16.&(to score)&a.&&He got straight As.Sacó sobresaliente en todas las asignaturas.17.&(to fall ill with)&a.&&I've got a terrible cold.Pillé un resfriado terrible.18.&(to answer)&a.&&(telephone)&Can you get the phone, please??Puede contestar el teléfono, por favor?b.&&(door)&I'll get the door.Ya abro yo.19.&(to hit)&a.&&The bullet got him in the hand.La bala le dio en la mano.20.&(to grab transportation)&a.&&It's not far, but let's get a taxi anyway.No está lejos, pero tomemos un taxi de todas formas.b.&&(Spain)&Where can we get a bus??Dónde podemos coger un autobús?21.&(to grab)&a.&&I got the dog by the scruff of the neck.Agarré el perro por el pescuezo.b.&&(Spain)&I managed to get him before he fell.Conseguí cogerlo antes de que se cayera.22.&(to have the opportunity)&a.&&My mother was very intelligent, but she didn't get to go to university.Mi madre era muy inteligente, pero no tuvo la oportunidad de ir a la universidad.23.&(to arrive)&a.&&When are we getting to the airport??Cuándo vamos a llegar al aeropuerto?24.&(to become)&a.&no direct translation&Don't get mad at me.No te enfades conmigo.We should start thinking about dinner. It's getting very late.Deberíamos empezar a pensar en la cena. Se está haciendo muy tarde.
(pt & pp got [gɒt], pp gotten [ˈgɒtən])
En las expresiones que aparecen bajo 12. y 13., get suele ser opcional. Cuando se omite get, have no se contrae. Para los casos en que se puede omitir, v&ase have.
transitive verb
(obtain) (Estados Unidos)
could you get me some crisps from the shop? &me traes unas patatas fritas de la tienda?
I can get you a new video for just &30 te puedo conseguir un v&deo nuevo por s&lo 30 libras
to get a job encontrar trabajo
to get the right/wrong answer dar la respuesta correcta/equivocada
(receive) (present, reply, shock)
we can't get BBC2 here aqu& no recibimos or no llega la BBC2
I got the idea from a book saqu& la idea de un libro
to get &18,000 a year ganar 18.000 libras anuales
we don't get many visitors here no viene mucha gente por aqu&
(catch) (person, disease) (espa&ol de Espa&a)
(train, bus)
(espa&ol de Espa&a), agarrar
I'll get you for that!
(familiar)
&me las pagar&s!
to get something for somebody traerle algo a alguien
get me the hammer tr&eme el martillo
go and get a doctor ve a buscar a un m&dico
(familiar) (annoy)
what gets me is that& lo que me saca de quicio es que&
(familiar) (understand)
now I get you! &ahora te entiendo!
I don't get your meaning no entiendo or
cojo lo que quieres decir
(espa&ol de Espa&a)
to get a joke pescar or
(espa&ol de Espa&a) cachar un chiste
to get something to somebody mandar or enviar algo a alguien
I got a message to them les mand& or envi& un mensaje
(cause to be in a certain state)
to get something dry/wet secar/mojar algo
to get something dirty ensuciar algo
she got her work finished termin& su trabajo
to get something fixed arreglar algo
you've got him worried lo has dejado preocupado
to get the children to bed acostar a los ni&os
(cause to do)
she got me to help her me pidi& que la ayudara
why don't you get your mother to do it? &por qu& no le pides a tu madre que lo haga ella?
I finally got my mother to do it por fin consegu& que lo hiciera mi madre
you can get them to wrap it for you puedes pedir que te lo envuelvan
I can't get the car to start no consigo que arranque el coche or
(do gradually)
to get to know somebody llegar a conocer a alguien
you'll get to like him te llegar& a gustar
she soon got to thinking that& pronto empez& a pensar que&
(have opportunity)
to get to do something llegar a or tener la ocasi&n de hacer algo
you get to travel a lot in this job en este trabajo se viaja mucho
I finally got to see her por fin pude or consegu& verla
[possess] [with have]
they've got a big house tienen una casa grande
she hasn't got a car no tiene coche or
she's got measles/AIDS tiene (el) sarampi&n/sida
we've got a choice tenemos una alternativa
I've got something to do tengo algo que hacer
what's that got to do with it? &qu& tiene eso que ver?
[must] [with have]
I've got to go me tengo que ir
have you got to work? &tienes que trabajar?
it's got to be done hay que hacerlo
intransitive verb
to get home llegar a casa
how do you get there? &c&mo se llega?
he got as far as Chapter Five lleg& hasta el quinto cap&tulo
to get in the way ponerse en medio
to get in the way of somebody, to get in somebody's way ponerse delante de alguien
she got over the wall sorte& or pas& el muro
to get angry enfadarse
(especialmente espa&ol de Espa&a), enojarse
(especialmente )
to get better mejorar
to get drunk emborracharse
to get old envejecer
(in passive-type constructions)
to get broken romperse
to get stolen ser robado(a)
(in reflexive-type constructions)
to get dressed vestirse
to get married casarse
to get going irse,
(leave) empezar a funcionar
(start working)
to get talking with somebody empezar a hablar con alguien
get [ɡet] got gotten (participle:past) (US)When get is part of a set combination, eg get the sack, get hold of, get sth right, look up the other word.transitive verb1
[+information, money, visa, divorce]
[+benefit]
obtener I'll get the money somehow conseguir& el dinero de alguna forma I've got to get &5000 by tomorrow where did you get the money? he had trouble getting a hotel room tuvo dificultades para conseguir una habitaci& that's what got him the rise eso fue lo que le consigui& el aumentohe got it for me &l me lo consigui&you need to get permission off or from the owner tienes que conseguir el permiso del due&o I got the idea off
(very_informal) or from a TV programme saqu& la idea de un programa de televisi&n I've still one to get he gets all his clothes off
(very_informal) or from his elder brother hereda toda la ropa where did you get that idea from? &de d&nde sacaste esa idea?we shan't get anything out of him no lograremos sacarle nada you won't get any money out of me no
what are you going to get out of it? &qu& vas a sacar de or ganar con ello? I gave up my last job because I wasn't getting anything out of it a good coach knows how to get the best out of his players un buen entrenador sabe c&mo sacar lo mejor de sus jugadores he has learned how to get the most out of life she gets a lot of pleasure out of gardening disfruta mucho con la jardiner&a; you may get some fun out of it puede que te resulte divertido2
tener I go whenever I get the chance voy siempre que tengo ocasi&n; to get something to eat comer algo3
[+letter, phone call]
[+TV station, radio station]
captar she gets a good salary gana or
not everyone gets a pension no todo el mundo cobra una pensi&n; I got lots of presents me hic I think he got the wrong impression creo que se ha llevado una impresi&n equivocadahow much did you get for it? &cu&nto te dieron por &l? he got 15 years for murder le condenaron a 15 a&os por asesinato it was my idea but they got all the credit for ithe gets his red hair from his mother el pelo rojizo lo ha heredado de su madre he gets it from his father I didn't get much from the film la pel&cula
I don't get much from his lectures saco poco provecho de sus clases Some [get] + noun combinations are translated using a more specific Spanish verb. If in doubt, look up the noun.I never got an answer
no recib& nunca una respuesta he got a [fine]they get lunch at school les dan de comer en el colegiothis area doesn't get much rain en esta &rea no llueve mucho will he get a long [sentence]?I got a shock/surprise me llev& un susto/una sorpresathis room gets a lot of sun a esta habitaci&n le da mucho el sol
comprar I went out to get some milk sal& where did you get those shoes? &d&nde te has comprado esos zapatos? can you get some beer on your way home? I'll get a sandwich in town where did you get the petrol? I don't get a newspaperI got it cheap in a sale lo consegu& barato en unas rebajas I'm just going out to get the papers5
[+glasses, book]
[+goods, person]
recoger would you mind getting my glasses? &te importar&a ir a buscarme or traerme las gafas?; can you get my coat from the cleaner's? &puedes recogerme el abrigo de la tintorer&a?; I'll get some lettuce from the garden voy a coger un poco de lechuga del jard&n; quick, get help! &r&pido, ve a buscar ayuda! to get sth for sb to get sb sth ir
traer algo a algn could you get me the scissors please? &puedes ir a buscarme or me puedes traer las tijeras, por favor?; can I get you a drink? &te apetece beber or tomar algo?; &quieres beber or tomar algo?to go/come and get sth/sb I'll go and get it for you voy a busc& voy a tra& go and get Jane will you? vete a buscar a J ve a por J phone me when you arrive and I'll come and get you cuando llegues llama por tel&fono y te ir& a buscar or recoger6
[+doctor, plumber]
llamar we'll have to get a plumber please get the doctor por favor llame al m&dico7
contestar can you get the phone? &puedes contestar el tel&fono?; I'll get it! (telephone)
&yo contesto!; (door)
&ya voy yo!8
(gain, win)
[+reputation]
ganarse she got first prize gan& or se llev& or consigui& correct, you get 5 points correcto, gana or consigue 5 he's in it for what he can get lo &nico que quiere Jackie got good exam results Jackie sac& buenas notas en los ex& he got a pass/an A in French sac& un aprobado/un sobresaliente en franc&s; I have to get my degree first antes tengo que acabar la carrera or conseguir mi diplomatura you're getting quite a reputation round here9
[+job, flat]
conseguir he got me a job me encontr& or consigui& you get all sorts in this job te encuentras con todo tipo de g you don't get bears in this country en este pa&s no hay osos person you want to talk to10
[+ball, disease, person]
(LAm) [+thief]
(LAm) [+bus]
(LAm) [+fish]
pescar they've got the thief I got malaria when I was in Africa I'll get the bus I'm getting the bus into town voy a coger el autob& got you! &te pill&!
(informal); &te cac&!
(informal); &te agarr&!; (LAm) got you at last! &por fin te he pillado or cazado!
(informal)I've been trying to get him alone he estado intentando verle a solasto get sb by the throat/arm agarrar or coger a algn de la garganta/del brazoI didn't get the details no o& los detallessorry, I didn't get your name perdone, &c&mo dice que se llama?; perdone, no me he enterado de su nombredid you get his (registration) number? &viste el n&mero de matr&cula?you've got me there! ah& s& que me has pillado
(informal)to get it from sb he really got it from the teacher el profesor le ech& un rapapolvo
(informal)
(reach, put through to)
get me Mr Jones, please (Telec)
p&ngame or
comun&queme con el Sr. Jones, especially (LAm)you'll get him at home if you phone this evening si le llamas esta tarde lo pillar&s
(informal) or encontrar&s en casayou can get me on this number puedes contactar conmigo en este n&meroI've been trying to get you all week he estado intentando hablar contigo toda la semana12
(attack, take revenge on)
I feel like everyone is out to get me siento que todo el mundo va contra m&; I'll get you for that! &esto me lo vas a pagar!; they're out to get him van a carg&rselo
(informal)13
dar en the bullet got him in the leg la bala it got him on the head le dio en la cabeza14
the drink will get him in the end la bebida acabar& con &l al final15
(take, bring) how can we get it home? (speaker not at home)
&c&mo podemos llevarlo a casa?; (speaker at home)
&c&mo podemos traerlo a casa?I tried to get the blood off my shirt intent& quitar la sangre de mi camisa get the knife off him! &qu&tale ese cuchillo!I couldn't get the stain out of the tablecloth no pod&a limpiar la mancha del mantelto get sth past customs conseguir pasar algo por la aduanawe'll get you there somehow le llevaremos de una u otra manerawe can't get it through the door no lo podemos pasar por la puertato get sth to sb hacer llegar algo a algn can you get it to me by this evening? to get the children to bed meter a los ni&os en la camawhere will that get us? &de qu& nos sirve eso?that will get you/him nowherethat won't get you/him anywhere eso no te/le va a llevar a ning&n sitio threatening me won't get you [anywhere]
will get you [nowhere]16
hacer to get breakfast preparar or hacer el desayuno17 This construction is often translated using a specific Spanish verb. Look up the relevant adjective.he got his leg broken se rompi& la piernato get one's hands dirty ensuciarse las manosto get sb drunk emborrachar a algnto get one's feet wet mojarse los piesyou're getting me worried est&s haciendo que me preocupe to get sth/sb ready disponeer desde luego no funciona. Arregalr is used when you are getting your self ready to go out (get dressed,etc). If you are getting yourself ready for something difficult, stresful etc = prepararse. Cristina I got the children ready to go out to get the dinner ready to get the soil ready for planting I had plenty of time to get myself ready (to go out) have you got your notes ready for the interview? she busied herself getting the rooms ready for the guests he told the pilot to get the aircraft ready he was trying to get his speech ready18
to get sb to do sth (persuade)
consegui persuadir (tell)
we eventually got her to change her mind por fin conseguimos
por fin le persuadim I'll get him to ring you le dir& can you get someone to photocopy these puedes decirle or mandarle a alguien que me haga un I can't get the door to open no p no logro q I couldn't get the washing machine to work no pude or no logr& poner la lavadora en marcha to get sth going
to go I couldn't get the car going or to go no pude pone no pu to get a fire going consegu to get a conversation going conseguir iniciar una conversaci&n when we've got the fire going, I'll start preparing supper Walsh finally got his percolator going and brewed them some Brazilian roast get a dialogue going, play for time we need to get the economy going again19
("get sth done" construction) 19
(do oneself) you'll get yourself arrested looking like that vas a acabar en la c&rcel con esas pintasto get the washing/dishes done lavar la ropa/fregar los platos we got no work done that day no hicimos nada de trabajo ese d&awhen do you think you'll get it finished? &cu&ndo crees que lo vas a acabar?you'll get yourself killed driving like that te vas a matar si conduces de esa forma to get the washing/dishes done19
(get someone to do) to get one's hair cut
hacerse cortar el pelohe knows how to get things done sabe organizar muy bien a la genteto get sth fixed arreglar or reparar algo I've got to get my car fixed this week tengo que arreglar or reparar
tengo que llevar el coche a arreglar or I should get my teeth fixed tendr&a que arreglarme los dienteswe're going to get central heating put in vamos a poner or instalar calefacci&n centralI must get my car serviced tengo que llevar el coche a una revisi&n I'll just get this letter typed up20
(understand)
entender I don't get you no te entiendo I don't get the joke (do you) get it? &entiendes?; [+joke]
&lo coges?; &ya caes?
(informal) I don't get it I've got it! [+joke]
&ya caigo!; &ya lo entiendo!; [+solution]
&ya tengo la soluci&n!; &ya he dado con la soluci&n!; &ya lo tengo!
fastidiar what gets me is the way he always assumes he's right lo que me molesta or fastidia es que siempre da por hecho que tiene raz&n; what really gets me is his total indifference lo que me molesta or fastidia es su total indiferencia that's what gets me!22
(informal) this tune really gets me esta melod&a me chifla
(informal); esta melod&a me apasiona it's his voice, it gets me every time23 to have got sth (Britain) (have)
tener algo what have you got there? &qu& tienes ah&?; I've got toothache tengo dolor de muelasintransitive verb1
(reach, go)
llegar how do you get there? &como se llega?; he got there late lleg& how did you get here? &c&mo viniste or llegaste?; how did that box get here? &c&mo ha venido a parar esta caja aqu&? he should get here soonI've got as far as page 10 he llegado hasta la p&gina 10he won't get far no llegar& lejosto get from A to B ir de A a B; trasladarse de A a Bto get home llegar a casato get to llegar a how do you get to the cinema? &c&mo se llega al cine?; I'll make sure it gets to you by tomorrow me asegurar& de que te llegue ma& where did you get to? (where were you?)
&d&nde estabas?; &d&nde te hab&as metido?; where can he have got to? &d&nde se puede haber metido?; it's a place that's difficult to get to es un lugar de dif&cil accesonot to get anywhere you won't get anywhere with him no conseguir&s nada con &l; you won't get anywhere if you behave like that no vas a conseguir nada comport&ndote as&to get nowhere we're getting absolutely nowhere we're getting nowhere fast no estamos llegando a ning&n sitioto get somewhere now we're getting somewhere ahora empezamos a hacer progresosto get there "how's your thesis going?" & "I'm getting there" &&qu& tal va tu tesis? &va avanzando to get nowhere/somewhere in job etc in discussion etcto get to sb (affect)
molestar a algn don't let it get to you (affect)
no (annoy)
no the whisky has got to him el whisky le ha afectado 2
(become, be)
hacerseAs expressions with [get] + adjective, such as [get old], [get drunk] etc, are often translated by a specific verb, look up the adjective. to get [dark] to get [excited]it's getting late se est& haciendo tardehow did it get like that? &c&mo se ha puesto as&? how do people get like that? &c&mo puede la gente volverse as&?this is getting ridiculous esto roza los l&mites de lo rid&culohow stupid can you get? &hasta qu& punto llega tu estupidez?; &c&mo puedes ser tan est&pido?to get used to sth acostumbrarse a algo to get old/tired to get angry to get (o.s.) dirty to get ready to get married to get wetto get with it espabilarse you'd better get with it or we'll lose this contract espab&late o perderemos este contrato get with it! they got married two years ago this is serious business and the government had better get with it See culture box in entry . ponerse a trabajar3
(be) he often gets asked for his autograph a menudo le piden aut&grafoswe got beaten 3-2 perdimos 3 a 2several windows got broken se rompieron varias ventanasto get killed
matarse I saw her the night she got killed (accidentally)
la vi la noche que muri& or se mat&; (murdered)
la vi la noc do you want to get killed! &&es que quieres matarte?! he got killed in the first month of the warto get paid cobrarhe got run over as he was coming out of his house lo atropellaron al salir de casa (reflexive action) to get shaved afeitarseto get washed lavarse I'll just go and get [washed]4
ponerse alet's get going vamos a ponernos en marcha get going! &mu&vete!; &a menearse!; once she gets going on that subject she never stops una vez que empieza con ese tema no para the idea never got going after midnight the party really got going despu&s de medianoche la fiesta empez& a animarselet's get moving vamos a ponernos en marchawe got talking empezamos a hablar or charlarI got to thinking that ...
(informal) me di cuenta de que ...; empec& a pensar que ... I was having a bath and the soap kept falling in, and then I got to thinking that a non-slip holder suspended from the ceiling was the answer5
to get to do sth llegar a hacer algohe eventually got to be prime minister al final lleg& a ser primer ministro I got to be quite good at it llegu& a hacerlo bastante bienwhen do we get to eat? &cu&ndo comemos?to get to know sb llegar a conocer a algnhe got to like her despite her faults le lleg& a gustar a pesar de sus defectosso when do I get to meet this friend of yours? &cu&ndo me vas a presentar a este amigo tuyo?I never get to drive the car nunca tengo oportunidad de conducir el cocheto get to see sth/sb lograr ver algo/a algn we never got to see him to get to be ... eventually I got to be quite good at it it got to be quite pleasant after a while it's getting to be impossible6
get! &l&rgate!
(informal)7
to have got to do sth (expressing obligation)
you've got to tell the police tienes que denunciarlo a la polic&a; why have I got to? &por qu& tengo que hacerlo?Phrases with "get"Here are the most popular phrases with "get." Click the phrases to see the full entry.Examples
Verb Conjugations for conseguir&consiguiendo&conseguidoIrregularities are in redyoconsigoconseguíconseguíaconseguiríaconseguirétúconsiguesconseguisteconseguíasconseguiríasconseguirásél/ella/Ud.consigueconsiguióconseguíaconseguiríaconseguiránosotrosconseguimosconseguimosconseguíamosconseguiríamosconseguiremosvosotrosconseguísconseguisteisconseguíaisconseguiríaisconseguiréisellos/ellas/Uds.consiguenconsiguieronconseguíanconseguiríanconseguiránSearch historyExplore SpanishDictWe've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.Learn Spanish with FluenciaTry Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.Fun and interactiveHighly effectiveEasy to useWorks on any devicereport this adDid this page answer your question?The page is...InaccurateUnclearMissing translationsMissing conjugationsOtherWhat can we do to improve?How can we follow up with you? (Optional)SubmitYour feedback was sent. We appreciate your comments!
report this ad FeedbackFeedbackSpanishDict is devoted to improving our site based on user feedback and introducing new and innovative features that will continue to help people learn and love the Spanish language.&Have a suggestion, idea, or comment?&Send us your feedback.Your nameEmail addressSubjectMessage&
A new word each day
Native speaker examples
Quick vocabulary challengesGet the Word of the DayorUsernameEmail addressPasswordGet the Word of the Day by emailGet StartedBy signing up, you agree to our&&and&}

我要回帖

更多关于 can we get a pet 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信