根据要求词向量转换到句子向量下列句子,每空一词。

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
按要求转换句子,每空一词1.The man outside the door be Mr green.(改为否定句)The man outside door
Mr Green.2.This could be Robert’s basketball.(对划线部分提问)
Could this be?3.Do you know whom the computer belongs to?(改为同义句)Do you know
the computer
?4.Maybe there is something strange in the yard.(改为同义句)There
something strange in the yard.5.The English book is Tom’s.(改为同义句)The English book
Tom. 1.请不要为我的健康担心.Please don’t
my health.2.屋里的灯亮着,李明一定在里面.The light in the room is
in.3.由于天气不好,他不得不待在家里面.He had to stay at home the bad weather.4.在紧要关头,他想出一个好办法.At the
,he came up with a good idea.5.这次考试至关重要,因为他占期末考试的百分之三十.This exam is crucial because it
30% of the final exam.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
can't bewhose basketballwhose ismay bebelongs to&&worry aboton & &must bebecause ofcrucial moment&makes up
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据要求转换下列句子,每空一词1.You can go there by bus.(改为同意句)You can ____ ____ _____ _____ go there.2.It takes me fifteen minutes to get to school.(对划线部分提问)_____________________ ________ _______ it ______ you to get to school?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
take a bus toHow long does.take
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
take a bus tohow
1.take a bus to2.How long does it takes you to get to school
扫描下载二维码句型转换.请根据要求改写下列句子.每空一词. Dr.Green visited my sick son in bed this morning. Dr.Green my sick son in bed this morning. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
句型转换,请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。
Dr.Green visited my sick son in bed this morning.(改为否定句)
Dr.Green ________ ________ my sick son in bed this morning.
答案:didn't,visit
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年江苏省南通市中考模拟试卷英语卷
题型:句型转换
句型转换 请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1. The sandstorms did great harm to manyplants and houses.&(改为一般疑问句)__________ the sandstorms __________ greatharm to many plants and houses?2. Jim has stayed in the college forfive years.& (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ has Jim stayed in thecollege?3. The students sweep their classroom afterschool every day.& (改为被动语态)Their classroom __________&_________after school every day.4. Jack is so young that he can’tunderstand the problem.&(保持句意基本不变)Jack is not old __________ __________understand the problem.5. Sierra said, “The movie is going to beexciting.”&&&&(改为间接引语)Sierra said _________ the movie _________going to be exciting. &
来源:2010年四川省眉山市毕业会考英语试题
句型转换 请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1. The sandstorms did great harm to manyplants and houses.&(改为一般疑问句)__________ the sandstorms __________ greatharm to many plants and houses?2. Jim has stayed in the college forfive years.& (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ has Jim stayed in thecollege?3. The students sweep their classroom afterschool every day.& (改为被动语态)Their classroom __________&_________after school every day.4. Jack is so young that he can’tunderstand the problem.&(保持句意基本不变)Jack is not old __________ __________understand the problem.5. Sierra said, “The movie is going to beexciting.”&&&&(改为间接引语)Sierra said _________ the movie _________going to be exciting. &
来源:江苏期中题
句型转换,请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1. Tom had to buy a new computer. (改为否定句)Tom _____ _____to buy a new computer.2. The music is so loud that I can’t finish the writing task. (改为简单句)The music is _____ loud for me _____ finish the writing task.3. In some way, this answer is wrong, that answer is wrong, too. (保持句意基本不变)In some way, _____ of the two answers is _____.4. "Lily, do you want to open a micro-blog account?" he asked. (改为间接引语)He asked Lily _____ she _____ to open a micro-blog account.5. He seldom watches the international news.(改为反意疑问句)He seldom watches the international news, _____ _____?
来源:山东省期末题
句型转换:请根据要求做题。每空一词。1.This book is eight yuan.(对划线部分提问)_________ _________ is this book? 2.That hat is very nice.(改为复数句) _________ hats _________ very nice. 3. Jack eats hamburgers for dinner.(改为否定句) Jack _________ _________ hamburgers for dinner. 4. My dictionaries are under the desk.(改为一般疑问句)_________ _________ dictionaries under the desk? 5. — Is this Jim's father? (作肯定回答)&&& — Yes,_________ _________.
句型转换:请根据要求做题。每空一词。 1. This is an orange. (改为复数) && ________ ________ oranges. 2. It's her family photo. (改为同义句) & It's the ________ ________& her family. 3. My keys are under the desk. (改为一般疑问句)&&&
________ ________ keys under the book? 4. —Is Lucy's backpack red? (作否定回答) & —No,__________ ____________. 5. My mother likes chicken for dinner. (对划线部分提问) & ________ does your mother________ for dinner?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 词向量转换到句子向量 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信