I had 谁能从had better 语法分析上解释一下吗

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
豆丁精品文档: 英语语法讲解 定语从句语法讲解 对外汉语语法讲解 高中语法讲解 大学英语语法讲解 宫东风历年真题讲解 语法讲解 高中英语语法讲解 初中英语语法讲解 什么 语法讲解
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Lesson_Ten____The_Joker_(I)课文解释_练习答案_语法讲解_历年试题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口第二节:语法填空(共10小题,每小题1.5分.满分15分)阅读下面短文.按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求.在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上.Five years ago, when I founded the Garden of Friendship, I had no idea it would pla 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。Five years ago, when I founded the Garden of Friendship, I had no idea it would play such& 31&& important role in the lives of so many of our members.To many of us, the Garden of Friendship& 32& (become) a home in our lives. Many of our members are disabled,& 33& (limit) to our homes and the Garden gives us& 34& may not be possible in everyday life. The Garden has touched our lives and hearts in many ways, yet the& 35& (big) reward of membership is our friendship. 36&& the Garden celebrates five years of friendship, I would like to say “thank you” to each of our members& 37& the role you take in our success. I’d also like to express&& 38& deepest thanks to the Garden keepers. Together, the ten Garden keepers handle all the Garden of Friendship administration and website maintenance, discuss new ideas, and keep in touch with all our group leaders.Congratulations to all our Garden family! I look forward to celebrating many more years of friendship together in the future. Special thanks to everyone for the love& 39& care you give to the Garden.Happy the& 40& (five) Birthday to the Garden of Friendship!
31. an&&& 32.has become&&& 33. limited&&& 34.what&&&&&& 35. biggest& 36. As/When& 37. for&&&& 38. my (用the扣0.5分)&&& 39. and& 40. Fifth略
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题两部分共35分)第四部分:任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文后表格的空格处填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格填1个单词。The expo theme, "Better City, Better Life", highlights the new thinking, new technologies and new practices for achieving healthy and sustainable urban living. Guided by these concepts, the New Zealand Pavilion will follow the theme, "Cities of Nature, Living between Land and Sky".The aim of the pavilion is to present a welcoming vision of a nation that is working hard to bring its cities into a sustainable a country in which natural beauty, the inspiration that it brings, and the lifestyles that it permits, can exist alongside and contribute to a modern and creative first world economy.In its form and content the pavilion takes inspiration from the Maori creation story in which the god Tane separated his parents, the Sky and the Earth, to create space both for the natural world and for human beings.The locationThe pavilion will be located in one of the prime sites at the expo, close to the host country's pavilion and alongside the enormous theme pavilion. It will neighbor on the main walkway and will be seen by virtually every visitor to the expo.The designDesigned and built by international project management company Coffey Projects, the distinctive wedge-shaped pavilion will have a projected capacity of 40,000 visitors per day. It will cover approximately 75 percent of a 2000- square-metre corner site, close to both the China Pavilion and the China Theme Pavilion, and beside the main elevated walkway.Two of the visitor experience areas:Cities of NatureExperiencing Inside the wedge, visitors will walk along a winding ramp(斜坡) that gradually rises up, taking them through a "day in the life" of a New Zealand family in a composite New Zealand city in a natural setting: from the mountains to the sea, past farmlands and bush and back towards the mountains, through a beachhouse, a school classroom and an office building.Garden and wild places walkVisitors will exit the Cities of Nature experience near the top of the wedge, and will then walk back down towards the corridor area through a garden planted with New Zealand trees and flowers, and making use of sculptural elements, audio and lighting.71&& to New Zealand Pavilion72Cities of Nature, Living between Land and SkyAimTo& 73& a welcoming vision of a beautiful, harmonious and modern country.Location74&& to the host country’s pavilion and main walk way.DesignAn international project management company designed and built it, which looks like a& 75 . It can hold 40,000 people per day.76&& areasIn this indoor experience, visitors will be& 77& along a gradually rising ramp to visit a New Zealand family&& 78& in nature.After& 79& out of the Cities of Nature experience, visitors will finally walk down through a garden&& 80& of New Zealand trees and flowers.
第二节简答题(共4小题; 10分)阅读短文,根据所要求的字数回答问题。TV viewers may no longer be able to hear English abbreviations (缩写), like "NBA" (National Basketball Association), from mainland broadcasters.China Central Television (CCTV) and Beijing Television (BTV) confirmed to China Daily on Tuesday that they had received a notice from a related government department, asking them to avoid using certain English abbreviations in Chinese programs.The channels, however, did not reveal exactly how many English abbreviations are listed in the notice.The notice not only limits the use of English abbreviations in sports news, but also in economic and political news. Abbreviations such as "GDP" (gross domestic product), "WTO" (World Trade Organization) and "CPI" (consumer price index) will also be substituted(代替)with their Chinese pronunciations, it said.The move comes after a growing number of national legislators(立法委员)and political advisors called for preventive measures to preserve(保存)the purity of the Chinese language."If we don't pay attention and don't take measures to stop mixing Chinese with English, the Chinese language won't remain pure in a couple of years," said Huang Youyi, editor-in-chief of the China International Publishing Group and secretary-general of the Translators' Association of China.The restricted use of English abbreviations on Chinese television programs has provoked a debate among scholars."It makes no sense to introduce a regulation to prevent the use of English in the Chinese language in the face of globalization(全球化)," Liu Yaoying, a professor at the Communication University of China, said on Tuesday. "It is cultural conservatism(保守主义)。""If Western countries can accept some Chinglish words, why can't the Chinese language be mixed with English?"86. What does the government tell TV stations to do in the notice? (no more than 12 words) _________________________________________________.87. In what TV programs English abbreviations are limited? (List three of them) _________________________________________________.88. According to Huang Youyi’s opinion, why should we stop using English abbreviations? (no more than 10 words)_________________________________________________.89. “Chinglish” in the last sentence means __________________. (no more than 10 words)
第二节&根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)—Did you watch TV last night?—(1)___________________—The football game between Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears was really wonderful, wasn't it?—(2)___________________ I wanted to, but my wife preferred to watch the old film.—What a pity! It was quite exciting. (3)___________________—How did it finish?—It finished in a draw. (4)___________________—It was quite good, but I missed the beginning of it because I had to eat first.—(5)______ _____________—No. After half an hour she stopped watching and started to read a book. A.Both teams played very well.B.I would like to watch a basketball match.C.Did your wife enjoy it?D.Yes, I didE.How funny it was!F.What was the film like?G.Oh, I didn't watch the football match.
&完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)Our airplane was just beside the airport building. It did not look too strong to me, but I decided not to think about such things. We saw the baggage going out ___31___ it on trolleys and being ___32___ from under the aircraft. Next, three men and three girls, all in uniform, went over to the plane and ___33___ it. Over the loudspeakers we were ___34___ the plane was ready to leave and were asked to walk ___35___ to it. Everybody moved quickly in order to ___36___ the seats they wanted. I was ___37___ to get a seat near the tail, but the plane looked ___38___ inside than it had from outside. I fastened my seat belt ___39___ we took off and tried to ___40___ my nervousness. After an hour’s flying I ___41___ black clouds ahead through my window. An electric sign flashed ___42___: “Fasten your seat belts, please,” one of the hostesses made a ___43___ request over the loudspeakers. She told us we were about to fly into a storm but ___44___ cheerfully there was nothing to worry ___45___. Suddenly, the plane ___46___ all over, dropped about twenty feet and seemed to hang on one ___47___. Then it rose twenty feet and there was a great flash of lightning. The three girls did their best to ___48___ pills for airsickness and ___49___ the passengers. Soon the sky became light again. The pilot had ___50___ to get above the storm.31. A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. above32. A. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. contained&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. carried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. loaded33. A. arrived &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. entered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. climbed&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. flew34. A. asked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. noticed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. announced&&&&&&&&& D. told35. A. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. inside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by36. A. fetch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get37. A. impossible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. possible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. unable&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. unsuitable38. A. prettier &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stronger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. smaller&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. heavier39. A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when40. A. smooth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forget &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. correct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drive41. A. noticed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. watched&&&&&&&&&&&& D. realized42. A. on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in43. A. general&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. similar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. common&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sharp44. A. smiled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. added&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. acted45. A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with46. A. moved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. struck &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shook&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shocked47. A. edge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. line&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. side&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wing48. A. give out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. give off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. give up&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. give back49. A. save&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. persuade&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comfort50. A. succeeded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. flown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. attempted&&&&&&&&&& D. managed
题型:阅读理解
Living and dealing with kids can be a tough job these days,but living and dealing with parents can be even tougher. If I have learned anything in my 16 years,it is that communication is very important,both when you disagree and when you get along.With any relationship,you need to let the other person know how you are feeling.If you are not able to communicate,your relationship drifts apart.When you are mad at your parents or anyone else,not talking to them doesn’t solve anything. Communication begins with the concerns of another.It means that you can’t just come home from school,go up to your room and talk to nobody.Even if you just say “Hi” and see how their day is for five minutes,it is better than nothing. If you look up the word “communication” in the dictionary,it will say “the exchange of ideas,conveyance (传递) of information,correspondence (通信),means of communication;a letter or message”.To keep a good relationship,you must keep the communication strong.Let people know how you feel,even if it’s just by writing a note. When dealing with parents,you always have to make them feel good about how they are doing as parents.If you are trying to make them see something as you see it,tell them that you listen to what they have to say,but ask them politely to listen to you.Shouting or walking away only makes the situation worse. Here is an example.One night,Sophie went to a street party with her friends.She knew she had to be home by midnight after the fireworks.but they didn’t feel she could just ask to go home.That would be rude.After all,they had been nice enough to take her along with them.Needless to say,she was late getting home.Her parents were mad at first,but when Sophie explained why she was late,they weren’t as mad and let the incident go.Communication was the key factor here.If Sophie’s parents had not been willing to listen,Sophie would have been in a lot of trouble. Communication isn’t a one-way deal.It goes both ways.Just remember:if you get into a situation like Sophie’s,telling the other person how you feel and listening are key factors to communication.68.The second paragraph mainly talks about ________. A.the importance of friendship B.making your feelings known to others C.the importance of communication D.the disagreement between generations69.The key to happy relationship between parents and children is that _______. A.children should always obey their parents B.parents play the leading part C.parents should mind their own business D.both should make the other know their feelings70.The example in the passage proves that ________. A.Sophie’s parents were willing to listen to her B.Sophie was very polite to her parents C.Sophie did the right thing when she explained the reason of her being late D.communication is the key to solving misunderstanding71.All of the following statements are true EXCEPT ________. A.if you don’t agree with others,you’d better let them know B.it is better to say “Hi” to others than to say nothing C.if you are too busy to communicate,just walk away D.communication is a two-way deal
题型:阅读理解
第二部分:阅读理解(共25小题;每小题2分,满分50分)第一节&阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Ever since she was a baby, Heather, aged 5, has watched her parents regularly turn off lights that aren’t needed and put the day’s newspapers cans, bottles, jars, and other recyclables into a big, yellow bin — that is, if they can't find a second life for the discarded items in their own home first. Plastic packaging, pieces of cardboard, scraps of colored paper, bits of yarn, and small pieces of broken toys are typically dropped into a basket that the whole family rummages through whenever they need supplies for an art project. Recently, after spying a bit of shiny paper on the floor, Heather picked it up and said, "This is pretty. I'll put it in the art basket." Already, like parents, like daughter. Heather's effort to recycle a scrap of paper rather than throw it away is a tiny gesture with a big message. It shows that even young children can learn about conserving materials and resources, and by extension, protecting the planet, in age-appropriate ways. It also shows that your child is so tuned in to your ways that it is easy to become an environmental role model. But because children are more apt to want to care for something they have a personal stake in, it's as important to expose your child to the natural world as it is to teach her ways to protect it. This doesn't require week-long camping trips into the wilderness — although those can be fun, enlightening experiences for the whole family. Children can explore, appreciate, and learn about nature literally in their own backyard, in a park, in a community garden, and on trips to the beach or mountains. There's more good news: Giving your child opportunities to connect with nature can also help her develop crucial literacy, language, math, science, social studies, art, problem-solving, and research skills.41.The underlined word “discarded” (Paragraph 1) probably means “___________.” A.waste&&&&&& B.important& C.small D.dirty42.Which of the following statements is true according to the text? A.The family is quite poor. B.The family members don’t waste any money. C.The parents are proud of saving materials. D.The parents set an example to the daughter.43.The text mainly suggests that children___________. A.love recycling things&&&&&&&& B.are curious about things C.can learn to protect nature&&&&& D.should act the way as their parents44.What’s the author’s suggestion about introducing a child to the natural world? A.Going on a camping trip.&&&&&&&&& B.Traveling to the wilderness. C.Learning from their parents.&& D.Playing in such places as a park.
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Americans are proud of their variety and individuality (个性), yet they love and respect few things more than a uniform, whether it is the uniform of a lift operator or the uniform of a five-star general(将军).& 71&&. Among the arguments for uniforms, one of the first is that in the eyes of most people they look more professional than civilian (百姓的) clothes.People expect higher quality from a man who wears a uniform.& 72 &&.Faith in the skill of a garage mechanic is increased by a uniform.What easier way is there for a nurse, a policeman, a hairdresser, or a waiter to lose professional identity (职业身份) than to step out of uniform? 73&&.They are often more comfortable and more lasting than civilian clothes. Among the arguments against uniforms is their lack of variety and the loss of individuality experienced by people who must wear them.Though there are many types of uniforms, the wearer of any particular type is generally stuck with it, without change, until retirement.& 74&&. 75&&.Though they are long-lasting, often their initial(最初的) expense is greater than the cost of civilian clothes.Some uniforms are also expensive to maintain, requiring professional dry cleaning rather than the home laundering possible with many types of civilian clothes.A.Americans think highly of uniforms .B.Why are uniforms so popular in the United States?C.When people wear the same uniforms, they are likely to think, speak, and act similarly on the job at least.D.Uniforms also have many practical good points E.Some practical problems with uniforms arise. F.The television repairman who wears a uniform is likely to inspire more trust than one who appears in civilian clothes. G.People's identity can be recognized more easily by their uniforms
第二节:阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项( A、B、C、D、E和F)中,选出附和各小题要求的最佳选项。(供小题,每小题2分,满分10分)。Smith,Lola,Alice and Simon,Jane和Tom打算旅行。阅读他们的个人情况说明(第61---65题)和六个不同地点的介绍(选项A---F), 选出符合个人需要的最佳选项。选项中有一项是多余的。_______61.& Smith is a professor who does research on ancient buildings. He has been to many historical sites and discovered a lot of valuable materials. This month, his university gives a reward to him for his great contributions. So now an idea of traveling to a new place to continue his study has come into his mind._______62.& Lola is a woman reporter, but she is brave enough to go deep into any places even those at conflicts. This year, she was honored as “Rose of Front”, which made her very proud of herself. She has been working to tell the truth in her reports, since she believes it’s journalists’ duty to inform people of what’s going on around the world, good or bad.________63.& Alice and Simon are going to get married. Interested in skiing much, they are also fond of ball games and water sports. They are planning their wedding in a special place, which has beautiful scenery, silver sand and delicious seafood as well as luxurious hotels, where they can enjoy themselves.______ 64.& Jane is a modern girl, who is a crazy fan of rock music and films. She has a romantic dream, that is, one day, she will go to a beautiful place to appreciated all the attractive music and films with a cup of coffee in her hand._______ 65. Tom is really depressed these days. Owing to his bad management, his company closed. He wants to go to a place to try his fortune so that he can start his business again in the near future.A.Las VegasLas Vegas is really a fascinating city, where you can dine in the finest restaurants, shop in the most luxurious stores, and watch world-class entertainment. Among them, the most attractive thing is gambling. Maybe you will become a millionaire or lose all your money overnight. What’s so clever about Las Vegas is that it makes absolutely certain that you have such a good time you don’t mind losing a bit of that’s why they don’t even call it “gambling” any more, but “gaming”.B.Egypt:The old Nile brought about the civilization of E people there regard it as “the mother river” of them. On both sides of the Nile stand noble pyramids which were built as the bombs of the ancient pharaohs. And the constructions are beyond people’s imagination. Along with the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, the Great Sphinx is one of the greatest and most studied monuments of human history.C.Parisian street:Few cities leave the visitors with such vivid impressions. The whole city is something of a work of art. The quiet River Seine, the Eiffel Tower, Palais du Louvre and so on are really feast to your eyes. And annual film festival is held with a refreshing emphasis on art. Few cities can compete with the thousands of cafes, bars and restaurants that line every Parisian street. And along the street you will be fascinated by the beautiful window shows of various clothes.D.Kitzbuhel:Kitzbuhel is a paradise for all the skiers. With fine weather and breath-taking scenery, it is a world-class ski resort. Every winter, thousands of people come from all parts of the world to challenge themselves. If you can’t ski, don’t worry. The town offers many shops, café and a variety of entertainment.E.Jerusalem:As the cultural center and biggest center and biggest city in the region, Jerusalem is regarded as a holy place by Jews, Muslims and Christians. For Jews, it is where their ancestors built the first and second temples. Muslims knew it was the place where the Prophet Mohammed passed up to heaven. For Christians the city was the scene of Jesus’ life. However, since the war broke out, people there have suffered a lot, the situation has been tense, and peace is just a dream.F.MauritiusMauritius is an island lying off the southeast Africa in the Indian Ocean, which is rich in history, natural beauty and culture. The pleasant climate and scenery provides the perfect setting to enjoy everything. The sea is full of colorful life that lives around the coral reef. This makes Mauritius a wonderful place for swimming and diving. The larger number of interesting fish means it is also an exciting place for those who like to go fishing.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 转换生成语法名词解释 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信