3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一份与校园生活学习有关的双人英语对话,两个人是同学关系,对话内容足够两个人对话一分钟至两分钟,语法无错误,句型不要太简单,也不要太复杂,高中左右的水平即可~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A:Hello,Kate! Fancy meeting you here1! Working again,are you?
B:Yes,I've got to,if I want to pass all the exams.
A:How's life,Kate?All right?
B:Yes,not too bad,thanks.I'm a bit fed up revising though.Are you?
A:Pretty good,thanks.My exams are over now,so I can afford to relax a
bit.I'm going to a football match this afternoon.I's terrible weather though,I hope it doesn't rain.
A:Oh,she's all right.But busy as usual.Well,I'd better be going,I
suppose.The match starts at 3:30.Bye!
B:Bye! 你好,凯特!真没想到在这里见到你.又在用功了,是吗?
是啊,如果我想通过所有的考试,就不得不这样.
生活过得怎么样,凯特?不错吧?
还不错,谢谢.不过我对复习有点厌倦了.你呢?
相当好,谢谢.我的考试现在已经全部结束了,所以我可以稍稍放松一下.今天下午我要去看足球赛,只
噢,她很好.只是一直很忙.噢,我想我该走了.比赛3:30开始,再见!给我分哦!努力!祝你成功
额~这个够一分钟了嘛?还有~那个~后面的貌似有点不通顺呢?
“今天下午我要去看足球赛,只
噢,她很好。只是一直很忙。噢,我想我该走了。比赛3:30开始,再见!”
这里额~~前面都没有她,这里怎么就突然冒出个她了呢...再帮我写多一点哈~情景理顺一点额~O(∩_∩)O谢谢啦···
...这样不行啦~我自己弄了段中文的,找大虾帮翻译先~~这个分还是给你了吧~囧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的
英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的
这个很简单.您去看几集“生活大爆炸”,绝对有收获,这电视剧每分每秒都有笑点
与《英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的》相关的作业问题
顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里了服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫!Diner:Watch out!Your thumbs in my soup!Waiter:Don't worry Sir it's not that hot!一个服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上.“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上!”“什
A:Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己.B:My name is David and I live in Shanghai,I was born in 1980.My major was electrical engineering.我叫David,住在上海,出身于
Health is regarded as the most important thing in our life.All of us want to stay healthy.Here are some good ideas.First,a balanced diet is a must.Foods like fr
孔雀东南飞
别着急,我帮你!Losing My BookA--Hello,Tom,you look unhappy.What's wrong?B--I lost my book,it was useful to me.A--Sorry to hear that.But how did you lose it?B--Last Sat
Hand in handWe all live in the same planet—the earth.Nature is multicolored and beautiful.When we marvel at how beautiful the nature is,we are damaging our eart
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents."What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered."You're a good
1、 I:Good morning ,everyone! My name is Lily , I’m honored for this interview . B: Good morning ,let’s calm down then we ‘ll start our question . Why are you in
A:Hi,may I ask you some questions?B:Sure.A:What do you think of the changes of work in the future?B:It will mostly depend on Internet in order to improve the ef
A: Dad, I got a C for English again, but I had done my best.B: Well, don't give up. You know, English is very useful. It is one of the international working lan
凯特:Hey,the same to you!杰克Time flies!One year has been a history aleady!凯特:Definitely,it`s time to say byebye to the last year and to say hello to the new year!杰
A:Hello,你好B.Long time no see.How are you?B。长时间不见了。你怎么样?B:I am fine,thank you,and you?我很好,谢谢。你呢?A:I am fine,too.我也很好。B:Where have you been?I have not seen you fo
C:Hello,A,this is my friend ,B.And this is D.A:Hello,glad to see you.My name is XXX.What's your name? B:My name is XXX,glad to see you ,too. A:what class are yo
A:Hey,David.I haven't seen you for a long time.What are you doing now?B:OH,I just got a new job.A:Why?Your former job was so well paid.B:Yeah,but it's not my id
With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy
The chicken with three legs旁白:One day,a driver drives his car to a village.He drives very fast,but he see a chicken over him.司机(独白):What?!Is that chicken?Why it
【要求;基数词,序数词,年月日,星期,时刻,价格,加减乘除,分数,温度.这些条件选五个然后写一段对话.是说对话的内容要包括其中五个因素吗?问路或描述物品所在位置很难达到4分钟,可以穿插点其他而不改变主因素(物品所处位置)吧 Lynn,Ben,Cart,Lacy.Ben:Damn!It gets really cold
三个题目才一百分,还要四分钟,真是扣...估计是外教课要考试了吧.哈哈先写一个,另外的有时间了再写.campus lifeA:Hey,andy.how have you been recently?it seems that you have been missing for a whileB:well,yeah,i
中国人:C 外国人:AA:Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the People Park?C:People Park?Let me see.Hmm...Oh,I see.It's on the right side of the People Street.Pleas}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语对话短文两人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信