罢了的英文,罢了的翻译,怎么医用英语翻译译罢了,罢了用

(吃货一枚)
(快乐Kria)
(yunhang2012)
第三方登录:39被浏览4598分享邀请回答71 条评论分享收藏感谢收起11 条评论分享收藏感谢收起飞利浦照明公司某区人力资源副总裁(美国人)与一位被认为具有发展潜力的中国员工交谈。想听听这位员工对自己今后五年的职业发展规划以及期望达到的位置。中国员工并没有正面回答问题,而是开始谈论起公司未来的发展方向、公司的晋升体系,以及目前他本人在组织中的位置等等。将了半天也没有正面回答副总裁的问题。副总有些大惑不解,没等他说完已经有写不耐烦了,因为同样的事情之前已经发生了好几次。“我不过是想知道这位员工对于自己未来五年发展的打算,想要在飞利浦做到什么样的职位罢了,可为何就不能得到明确的回答呢?”谈话结束后,副总忍不住想人力资源总监甲抱怨道。“这位老外总裁怎么这样咄咄逼人?”谈话中受到压力的员工也想甲谈的翻译:Human resources Vice President Philips Lighting Company (American) and talk to a Chinese staff who are considered to have potential. Would like to hear the career development of the staff on his next five-year plan and the expected location. Chinese employees did not directly answer questions, but t 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
飞利浦照明公司某区人力资源副总裁(美国人)与一位被认为具有发展潜力的中国员工交谈。想听听这位员工对自己今后五年的职业发展规划以及期望达到的位置。中国员工并没有正面回答问题,而是开始谈论起公司未来的发展方向、公司的晋升体系,以及目前他本人在组织中的位置等等。将了半天也没有正面回答副总裁的问题。副总有些大惑不解,没等他说完已经有写不耐烦了,因为同样的事情之前已经发生了好几次。“我不过是想知道这位员工对于自己未来五年发展的打算,想要在飞利浦做到什么样的职位罢了,可为何就不能得到明确的回答呢?”谈话结束后,副总忍不住想人力资源总监甲抱怨道。“这位老外总裁怎么这样咄咄逼人?”谈话中受到压力的员工也想甲谈
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Human resources Vice President Philips Lighting Company (American) and talk to a Chinese staff who are considered to have potential. Would like to hear the career development of the staff on his next five-year plan and the expected location. Chinese employees did not directly answer questions, but t
Phillips Illumination Company some area human resources vice-President (American) with one was considered has the development potential Chinese staff to converse.Will want to listen to this staff to plan to oneself next five year occupation development as well as to expect achieved position.The Chin
Philips Lighting company a district Vice President, human resources (the Americans) and a member who has been considered a potential employee in China. Want to listen to the employee for 5 years of their own future career development planning, as well as expectations of the position. Chinese employe
Human resources Vice President Philips Lighting Company (American) and talk to a Chinese staff who are considered to have potential. Would like to hear the career development of the staff on his next five-year plan and the expected location. Chinese employees did not directly answer questions, but t扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我只是在自欺欺人而已罢了,英文怎么翻译?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I'm just self-deception.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I just cheat on myself.
I am only trying to make people believe something which even I myself do not have any faith in it,and that's all.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译三级有用吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信