宁夏石嘴山市惠农区崇Ill煤业现状

宁夏石嘴山市第三中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案.doc
来源:互联网
石嘴山三中高二第二学期中考试英语试卷 2016.4
命题人:杨占海
蔡霞本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。考生作答时,将答案答在答题卡上,在本试卷上答题无效。第
卷第一部分:听力部分(共两节, 满分20分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1分, 满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What present does the woman give the manA. A bike.
B. A basketball.
C. An MP3 player.2. Why does the man want to go abroad?A. To make some new friends.
B. To study in a university.C. To teach university courses.3. What will the man do next?A. Go to sleep.
B. Call his wife
C. Go home.4. Why didn’t the woman call the man yesterday?A. She lost her cell phone.
B. Her cell phone was power off.C. Her teacher took her cell phone away.5. What’s the time now?A. About 8:00.
B. About 8: 30.
C. About 9:00.第二节 (共15小题;每小题1分, 满分15分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. Who is the man most probably?A. The woman’s husband.
B. The woman's classmate.
C. The woman’s boss7. What does the woman bring back?A. Some information about her classmates.B. Some documents about the company.C. Some presents from the party.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. What advice does the man give to the woman?A. Do not leave garbage everywhere.B. Leave some food for the animals.C. Stay far away from fire at night.9. What will the two speakers do today? A. Climb a mountain.
B. Rest at home.
C. Go fishing.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Where does the woman want to go?A. 62nd Street.
B. 72nd Street.
C. Tenth Avenue11. How often do the buses run?A. About every fifteen minutes
B. About every ten minutes.C. About every five minutes.12. How is the woman feeling when traveling in New York?A. She is moved.
B. She is confused.
C. She is excited.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. What has the man done in the past two hours?A. He has just sleep there.B. He has just sat there listening.C. He has sung two Elvis songs.14. What do we know about Stanley?A. He is fond of singing.
B. He is a good singer.
C. He is sick tonight.15. Why does the woman want to go out?A. To get some fresh air.
B. To talk with the man.C. To get some peace and quiet.16. Where are the two speakers probably?A. In a Karaoke bar.
B. At the man’s house.
C. At Stanley’s house.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What does the woman want to have?A. Coffee.
C. Tea.18. Which of the following is the reason that the woman want to work in the company?A. The company is very large.B. She can be paid very well.C. The boss is kind to his employees.19. Where did the woman once work?A. In California.
B. In Massachusetts.
C. In Texas.20. Why can’t the woman start work right away?A. She wants to get settled in her apartment first.B. She needs two weeks to finish her school paper.C. She isn’t sure whether she likes the job or not.第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AKeving Rogers used to be my boss. At that time he always told us to sell more. As soon as I could, I left his shop and got a new job in another place. The last time I saw Rogers was more than ten years ago. At least that’s what I thought. But now I am not so sure.
I was on my way to my office in the centre of town. There is a small park nearby, which I sometimes walk through after lunch. The park was almost empty except for a shabby-looking man on one of those benches. The man looked about fifty years old and was wearing an old gray coat. It was cold and windy, and he was trembling.
“It’s a long time since I had a meal. Can you help me?” he said. There was something about his voice that sounded familiar. I gave him a few pennies. As he went past me I looked at his face closely. I wondered where I had seen him before. Then it suddenly came to me. Could it possibly be…? No! Impossible, I thought. I watched him walking away. He was the same height as Rogers but looked a lot thinner than I remembered.Yesterday I ran into someone who had worked for Rogers at the same time as I did, and had stayed on longer. I started telling him about the man I had seen in the park.”For a moment I thought it was our old boss. But it couldn’t have been. Rogers must be the head of a company now.”I said.My ex-workmate shook his head,“I thought you knew.” “Knew? Knew what? What are you talking about?”“Rogers was sent to prison six years ago. He’s probably been out by now. For all I know he is sleeping on park benches and begging money from passers-by.”21. Where did the writer last meet Rogers? A. In a small park.
B. In a restaurant. C. In the centre of town.
D. In his office.22. Which of the following happened first? A. Rogers was sent to prison.
B. The writer got a job in another place. C. The writer saw Rogers ten years ago.The ex-workmate left Rogers’ company.23. The story doesn’t mention anything about______. A. what happened to Rogers six years ago
B. what Rogers looked like C. why Rogers was sent to prison
D. how Rogers was living on24. The reason why the man was trembling was that______. A. he was ill
B. he was very excited C. he became very poor
D. he felt cold and hungryBToday, almost everyone has heard of Harry Potter. The books detailing his experiences at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have aroused passion, creativity, and interest in reading throughout the world.But have you ever considered why you are a fan of the Harry Potter series? JK Rowling has created a list of characters and an environment for them to inhabit that appeals to both adults and children.The fantasy aspect of the wizarding world expands the imagination, and takes the mind to new and exciting places. Anything could happen there. Her stories contain parts of the believable and unbelievable, changing the predictability that readers commonly come across and bear in fiction.The main theme of the series, including good versus evil, prejudice, love, death, sacrifice, friendship and loyalty, in actuality contributes to the ever-lasting nature of the stories. At the same time, these themes remind us of classic literature, offering mature readers tales that wear like a comfortable pair of shoes, while introducing younger readers to concepts they will meet throughout their lives. Much of the appeal also comes from the characters. In each book, JK Rowling introduces and describes the characters in such a way that we wonder not only about their futures, but also about their pasts. Even supporting characters are suddenly more than just extras in the background. And what of Harry Potter himself? We care about Harry, because we watch him grow from an innocent boy to a powerful wizard. We see him as both Hero and Victim. He experiences endless love and extreme pain, and as readers, we experience them with him.
This perfect combination of emotion, suspense and fantasy, together with the fact that JK Rowling is a superb storyteller is the reason why we are Harry potter fans. People are fond of Harry Potter series. With books like these, it’s hard not to be.25. Harry Potter series become popular partly because____________. A. they remind us of the childhood and environment we had in the past B. they take us to a world beyond our imagination and expectation C. they offer us ever-lasting nature of the stories D. they set an example of hero for us to follow26. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 6 mean? A. The supporting characters are not necessary in the story. B. Readers care only about Harry but not those supporting characters. C. Those supporting characters only appear all of a sudden. D. Even the supporting characters are attractive in the story.27. The themes of the Harry Potter series do not contain____________. A. prejudice and love
B. good and evil C. death and sacrifice
D. safety and peace28. People care for Harry Potter because ____________. A. they think of classic literature when reading the story B. they find different experiences from theirs on Harry C. they share the experiences with HarryD. they like JK Rowling’s description very muchCNow many young people are traveling around the world on their own,not because they have no one to travel with,but because they prefer to go alone.Kristina Wegscheider from California first traveled alone when she was at college and believes that it is something everyone should do at least once in their life. “It opens up your mind to new things and pushes you out of your comfort zone.” Wegscheider has visited 46 countries covering all seven continents.In foreign countries,with no one to help you read a map,look after you if you get ill,or lend you money if your wallet is stolen,it is challenging. This is what drives young people to travel alone. It is seen as character building and a chance to prove that they can make it on their own.Chris Richardson decided to leave his sales job in Australia to go traveling last year. He set up a website,The Aussie Nomad,to document his adventures. He says he wished he had traveled alone earlier.“The people you meet,the places you visit,or the things you do,everything is up to you and it forces you to grow as a person,” said the 30-year-old man.Richardson describes traveling alone like “a shot in the arm”,which “makes you a more confident person that is ready to deal with anything”.He said,“The feeling of having conquered something on my own is a major part of what drives me each day when I’m dealing with a difficult task.” “I walk around with my head up because I know deep down inside that nothing is impossible if you try.”The great 19th century explorer John Muir once said,“Only by going alone in silence can one truly get into the heart of the wilderness.”29. Which of the following will Kristina Wegscheider agree with?A. Traveling alone is a necessary experience for everyone.B. It is more meaningful to travel in foreign countries.C. It is comfortable to travel around without a friend.D. Traveling abroad helps people to find new things.30. Traveling alone is challenging because________.A. you have to make things on your ownB. it is hard for you to prove yourself to othersC. you can only depend on yourself whatever happensD. it will finally build your character31. What can we infer about Chris Richardson?A. He started traveling alone at an early age.B. He was once shot in the arm.C. He used to work as a salesman.D. His website inspires others a lot.32. What is the best title for the passage?A. Travel Abroad
B. Travel UnaccompaniedC. Travel Light
D. Travel Wide and FarDAn oral drug, named ERDRP-0519, was invented. It is specifically designed to protect people who got infected measles(麻疹) from spreading the virus to others. Like the flu, measles spreads through the air by breathing, coughing or sneezing. There is typically a time, about two weeks, between becoming infected with the virus and the beginning of symptoms like skin rash(皮疹), runny nose, heavy cough and high fever.“This therapy application determines the desired characteristics of the drug, which are orally available, cost-effective manufacture and high stability,” Richard Klemperer, professor of Georgia State University, told reporters last Wednesday.“With these criteria in mind, we have developed a small drug that blocks the measles virus over the past years, which is essential for copy of the virus.”The researchers tested the drug in rats infected with canine distemper virus(犬瘟病) , which is a close relative of measles virus. They found that all of the infected rats treated with the drug survived the deadly infection, showed no clinical signs of disease and developed a strong protective immune response.The drug could be used to treat friends, family and other social contacts of a person infected with measles virus, which have not developed symptoms yet but are at risk of having caught the disease, Klemperer said truthfully.“The emergence of strong antiviral immunity(抗病毒免疫力) in treated animals is particularly encouraging, since it suggests that the drug may not only save an infected individual from disease but contribute to closing measles immunity gaps in a population,” Klemperer said.The researchers emphasized the drug is not intended as a substitute for vaccination, but as an additional weapon to get rid of the measles. They planned to test the drug’s safety in larger animals, before moving into clinical trials in humans.“If our next series of studies confirms that the human situation mirrors what we have seen in rats, then this drug may make a major contribution to getting rid of measles by preventing local outbreaks” Klemperer said.Despite the existence of an effective vaccine, annual measles deaths worldwide have remained constant at around 150,000 since 2007. The reasons for this are the highly infectious nature of the virus, in the developing world largely due to issues of resources, and in many developed countries in particular in the European region due to parental concerns regarding vaccination safety. 33. If a boy got infected by measles virus, he might NOT show the symptom like ________.A. runny nose
B. bad coughC. high fever
D. sick stomach34. From what Klemperer said, we know that the drug _________.A. is only intended as a substitute for vaccinationB. can only save those infected individuals from diseaseC. is cost-effective and high stability for curing measlesD. has the same effect on human as on larger animals35.The best title of the passage is_________ .A. the Introduction of a New Oral DrugB. the Desired Characteristics of DrugsC. the Common Symptoms of Getting MeaslesD. the Application of Post-exposure Therapy第二节: 根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项.选项中有两项为多余选项. (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)Guide for TeenagersThe teenage years can be tough, and it’s normal to feel sad every now and then. But if these feelings don’t go away or become so intense that you can’t handle them, you may be suffering from depression.
.Try not to isolate yourselfWhen you’re depressed, you may not feel like seeing anybody or doing anything. Just getting out of bed in the morning can be difficult, but isolating yourself only makes depression worse.
. Spend time with friends, especially those who are active.Keep your body healthyMaking healthy lifestyle choices can do wonders for your mood. Ever heard of a \
. As for food, make sure you’re feeding your mind with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.Avoid alcohol and drugs.You maybe try drinking or use drugs in an effort to escape from your feelings and get a \
. You will need special treatment for your substance problem.
.Stress and worry can lead to depression. Talk to a teacher if exams or classes seem overwhelming. In addition, if you have a health concern you feel you can’t talk to your parents about, see a doctor. A health professional can help you approach your parents and guide you toward appropriate treatment. If you’re dealing with relationship, friendship, or family problems, talk to an adult you trust.A. Ask for help if you are stressed.B. Even a short walk can be beneficial.C. Turn to your parents for help.D. As you get out into the world, you may find yourself feeling better.E. In short, drinking and taking drugs will make you feel worse--not better--in the long run.F. The more exercise you do, the healthier you will be.G. Help is available and you have more power than you think.第三部分 完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分, 满分30分) 第一节: 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。With his leg lame(瘸的)and his teeth uneven(参差不齐的), the boy almost thought of himself as the most unfortunate child in the world.
did he play with his classmates, and when asked to answer questions, he always
his head without a word.One spring, his father brought home some young trees.
of his children would plant a young tree and he promised, “Whoever
his young tree best shall get a favorite gift.” The boy certainly wanted to get his father’s gift.
he seeing his brothers and sisters watering the trees, an idea
him: he hoped the tree he planted would die soon. So watering it once or twice, he never
it.Several days later, when the little boy went to see his tree again, he was
to find that not only did it not die, but also grew so many fresh
. Compared with those of his brothers and sisters, his appeared greener. His father kept his
, bought the little boy one of his favorite
and said that from the tree he planted, he would surely become an outstanding botanist(植物学家)when he grew up.From then on, the little boy slowly became
and confident. One night, he suddenly
that his biology teacher once said that plants
grow at night. Why not go to see his tree?When he came to the courtyard, he found his father was working near his tree! Instantly he
: his father had been secretly
his small tree! He returned to his room, with tears
in his eyes.Decades passed. The little boy didn’t become a botanist.
, he became the U.S. president. His name was Franklin Roosevelt. 59
is the best nourishment(滋养品)of life.
it is just a bucket of water, it can make the tree of life grow well!41. A. SeldomB. EverC. StillD. Often42. A. held
B. loweredC. raisedD. covered43. A. Both
B. NoneC. EachD. Every44. A. likes
B. protectsC. watchesD. grows45. A. And
C. BeforeD. So46. A. arranged
B. remainedC. defeatedD. struck47. A. attended to
B. appealed toC. adapted toD. turned to48. A. disappointed
B. frightenedC. surprisedD. amused49. A. leaves
B. rootsC. branchesD. seeds50. A. agreement
B. balanceC. wordD. opinion51. A. trees
B. giftsC. toysD. flowers52. A. satisfied
B. certainC. independentD. optimistic53. A. remembered
B. believedC. repeatedD. knew54. A. voluntarily
B. hardlyC. recentlyD. generally55. A. remindedB. wonderedC. understoodD. admitted56. A. cuttingB. wateringC. decoratingD. growing57. A. fallingB. wellingC. droppingD. crying58. A. InsteadB. BesidesC. MoreoverD. Therefore59. A. FatherB. WaterC. DisabilityD. Love60. A. So long asB. If onlyC. Even thoughD. Now that第
卷注意:将答案写在答题卡上。写在本试卷上无效。第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分25分)第一节 语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填在答题卡标号为61-70的相应位置上。Keeping a diary in English is one of the effective ways
(improve) our English writing ability.
Compared with other forms of writing, it is shorter and takes
(little) time. It can help us to develop the habit of thinking in English. If we persist (坚持) in this practice, gradually we’ll learn how to express ourselves in English. In keeping a diary in English, we certainly run up against many
(difficult). Firstly, it often happens that we have trouble
(find) appropriate words and phrases to give expression to our mind. Secondly, there
(be) many idiomatic ways of saying things in Chinese. And it is
(extreme) hard for us to put them into English properly.
As far as I am concerned, my suggestion is
we should always have a notebook and a Chinese-English dictionary within easy reach. Whenever something beats us, we can first put it down in our notebook and then consult our dictionary. We can also ask our English teacher
help, if necessary. In short, I believe that it is
great use to keep a diary in English for the
(develop) of our writing skills.第二节
单词拼写 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)71.They accepted my
(申请) to join the club.72. I must
(道歉) for the delay in replying to your letters.73. It’s impossible to know in
(预先) what will happen in the future.74. Jack, stop
(叹息) over the failure of the test. Try to do better next time.75 .Surrounded by trees, the house is
(看不见的) from the road.76. All her time
(devote) to doing experiments, Lucy has no time for films.77.Nora was an extremely
(gift) poet.78. Mr. Li will talk with you about your
(absent) yesterday.79. It is
(polite) to ask other’s income, marriage and age.80. Good
(behave) should be rewarded, which can help encourage others to learn from those good people.第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词作斜线(\\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Being responsible is actually not that difficult. I used to think it is hard to grow up into a responsible member of our society. An incident happening in a rainy Sunday afternoon changed my attitude. I was on my way to the bookstore and was waiting for the green light while a girl was knocked down by passing car, which drove off quickly. A man immediately gave his first aid and I had joined in without hesitation. Soon many help was given to the girl. Because we sent her to the nearest hospitals in time, she was able to receive properly treatment. Not badly injured, I expressed gratitude to those giving help. Compared with the escaping driver, I was proud of what I did.第二节:书面表达(满分25 分) 假如你叫李华,今年暑假即将跨入高三的学习,压力很大,想和父母说说心里话,请你用英文在你的博客上用书信形式表达出来。主要内容如下:知心话感恩感谢父母的关心、鼓励对父母的期望1. 多加交流2. 适时提供帮助学习打算考生自拟(至少写两点)注意:1. 短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥。2. 词数:120左右(开头与结尾已给出,不计入词数)。Dear Mom and Dad,With the Senior Three approaching, I really hope to have a heart-to-heart talk with you!
Mom and Dad, I am quite confident about my future. Wish you good health and a happy life.Yours sincerely,Li Hua 石嘴山市第三中学 期中考试高二英语试题答案听力1-5 ABCCA
6-10 CAACA
11-15 CBBAC
16-20ABCBA阅读A篇 ABBC
七选五 GDBEA阅读理解
A篇 ABBC文章介绍了多年以后在一个意外的地方又遇见了自己以前的老板的故事。21 A细节题。根据文章第二段There is a small park可知是在这个小公园里,我遇见了以前的老板g Rogers。。22.B细节题。根据文章第一段.As soon as I could,I left his shop and got a new job in another place说明我离开以后他才坐牢了。故B最先发生。23.B 细节题。第二段中提及了B,最后一段提及了A和D。至于他为什么坐牢则满意提到。故B符合题目要求。24.C 细节题。根据第二段最后一句和第三段第一句.It was cold and windy,and he was trembling(哆嗦).It’s a long time since I had a meal说明C正确。B篇
B D D C【解析】文章讲述了哈利系列的特点,主题人物的简单分析,告诉我们这一系列书成功的原因。25.推理题。根据第三段一,二行The fantasy aspect of the wizarding world expands the imagination, and takes the mind to new and exciting places.推断出这一系列的书带着我们进入了充满想象的世界。26.猜测句意题。由倒数第二段可知是讲述了哈利系列中的主角很吸引人,配角同样吸引人,不仅仅是背景中的小人物。27.细节题。根据第五段第一行The main theme of the series, including good versus evil, prejudice, love, death, sacrifice, friendship and loyalty,。28.细节题。根据倒数第二段最后2句We see him as both Hero and Victim. He experiences endless love and extreme pain, and as readers, we experience them with him.C篇 CAAD语篇解读 文章介绍了单独旅行的好处、挑战以及感受。29.细节理解题。根据文章第二段中的“it is something everyone should do”可知答案为C。30.细节理解题。根据文章第三段的第一句话“在国外,没有人帮你看地图,你生病的时候没有人照顾你,你钱包被偷的时候没有人借钱给你,这些都是有挑战性的”可知应选A。31.推理判断题。根据文章第四段的第一句话可知C项错误,而A项正确。根据第五段的第一句话可知B项错误,文章中用的是比喻的修辞手法,并不是胳膊上真的中了一枪;D项文中未涉及。32. 主旨大意题。根据文章第一段中的“traveling around the world on their own”以及下文多次出现的alone一词可知, 其中unaccompanied“无人陪伴的”与alone同义。D篇C D A试题分析:本文讲述的是有效的口服药用来治疗麻疹。33.C考查细节理解题。根据第一段提到There is typically a time, about two weeks, between becoming infected with the virus and the beginning of symptoms like skin rash(皮疹), runny nose, heavy cough and high fever可知感染麻疹的表现是流鼻涕,咳嗽,高烧。34.D 考查推理判断题。根据第二段提到This therapy application determines the desired characteristics of the drug, which are orally available, cost-effective manufacture and high stability这种疗法运用决定所需要药物的特点:有利于口服,划算的制造成本和高度的稳定性稳定品质。35.A 考查主旨标题。本文讲述的是有效的口服药用来治疗麻疹。七选五GDBEA试题分析:本文属于教育类阅读,作者给出了一些年轻人应对压力的建议和指导。36. G 根据前一句But if these feelings don’t go away or become so intense that you can’t handle them, you may be suffering from depression.可知如果这些负面的情感让你无法承担时,我们可以向别人寻求帮助。故G项符合上下文。37.D 根据前一句Just getting out of bed in the morning can be difficult, but isolating yourself only makes depression worse.可知当我们遇见负面情绪的时候,隔绝自己只会让情况更糟糕。也就是建议我们要多出去走走。故D项符合上下文串联。38.B 本段的中心思想是保持健康。根据横线前一行Any activity helps!可知任何一种活动都有好处,那么B项:步行也是有益的。和上下文串联一致。39.E 根据本段的主题Avoid alcohol and drugs可知要避免喝酒和毒品。在根据前句However, substance use can not only make depression worse, but can cause you to become more depressed.可知酗酒和吸毒只会让你更加压抑。选项中E项与文章主题以及上下文一致。40.A 根据本段2、3句Talk to a teacher if exams or classes seem overwhelming. In addition, if you have a health concern you feel you can’t talk to your parents about, see a doctor.可知当我们遇见困难的时候,可以向我们的老师或者父母亲求助。A项本本段主题一致。完形填空??ABCDB? 46-50?DACAC?51-55?BDADC 56-60?BBADC试题分析:本文讲述了美国总统罗斯福小时候认为自己天生不幸,经过一次种树的经历,受到父亲的鼓励和帮助而变得自信,后来成为美国总统的故事。文章旨在告诉读者,爱是滋润孩子心灵的最好的养料。41.A.考查副词辨析。副词seldom很少;ever曾经;still仍然;often经常;根据文章第一句话可知,小男孩认为自己不幸运,因此很少和同学玩,故选seldom。故A正确。42.B 考查上下文串联。动词hold举起,维持;lower降低;raise提高,筹集;cover覆盖;lower one's head “低下头”。小男孩自卑,与之相符的是低头逃避回答问题。故B正确。43.C考查上下文串联。代词both指“两者都…”,none“都不…”;every不能单独使用,而each是可以单独使用的。根据第三段中的“Compared with those of his brothers and sisters…”可知父亲让每个孩子种一棵树。故选D。44.D考查动词辨析。动词like喜欢;protect保护;watch观看;grow种植,生长;父亲承诺树种得最好的人可以获得奖品,故选grow。45.B考查连词。连词and和;but但是;before在…之前;so于是;小男孩也想得到父亲的礼物,但是当看到兄弟姐妹都在细心呵护小树时,便失去了信心,选择了放弃,故选B项,表示转折。46.D 考查固定句式。句式:something strike sb某人突然想起某事;句意:他突然想起一个主意。其余三项均没有这个意思。故D正确。47.A考查动词短语。短语attend to照料,护理;appeal to吸引;adapt to使适应,改编;turn to求助于,依靠,转而从事于。根据上下文可知他希望他的树快点死掉,所以他根本就没有照料它。故A正确。48.C考查形容词辨析。disappointed失望的。frightened恐惧的;surprised 惊讶的;amused愉悦的;感到有趣的;小树的成长和小男孩的心理预期相反,所以他感到惊讶,故选surprised。49.A 考查常识。由A few days later和his appeared greener可知小树长的很好,长出了很多树叶。故A正确。50.C考查上下文查看。短语keep one's word “信守诺言”,和前文父亲的promise相呼应。句意:他的父亲信守诺言,给他买了他最喜欢的礼物。故C正确。51.B 考查名词辨析。名词tree树;gift礼物;toy玩具;flowers花;句意:句意:他的父亲信守诺言,给他买了他最喜欢的礼物。故B正确。52.D考查上下文串联。第一段中小男孩不与同学交往和不回答问题,表明他悲观、不开朗、不自信。 种树事件是他第一次有好运气,第一次成功,无疑对他起到积极的作用,此前精神低落的状态逐渐改变。另外结合confident一词,应选optimistic。故D正确。53.A 考查动词辨析。动词remember记得;believe相信;repeat重复;know知道,了解;句意:小男孩记得生物老师说过植物一般在晚间生长(此为常识)。故A正确。54.D考查副词。副词voluntarily志愿地;hardly几乎不;recently近来;generally一般说来,通常来说。根据once said和后句“Why not go to see his tree?”可知,小男孩回想起来生物老师说过植物一般在晚间生长(此为常识),故选generally。故D正确。55.C.考查动词辨析。动词remind提醒;wonder想知道;understand理解;admit承认;句意:看到眼前的景象,小男孩立刻明白了(恍然大悟), 是父亲在暗中帮助他给树浇水,故选understood。故C正确。56.B考查动词辨析。动词cut砍,削;water浇水;decorate装饰,装潢;grow种植,生长;句意:看到眼前的景象,小男孩立刻明白了(恍然大悟), 是父亲在暗中帮助他给树浇水。故B正确。57.B考查动词辨析。动词fall摔倒;well此处是动词,意为“(液体如泉般) 充盈,涌出”;drop落下;cry大哭;小男孩被父亲的爱所感动,所以热泪盈眶。故选B。58.A考查副词。副词instead代替,然而;besides而且;morever而且;therefore因此;句意:多年以后,那个男孩没有成为植物学家,然而,却成了美国总统。根据句意可知上下文表示转折关系,故选A。59.D考查上下文串联。根据全文故事可知小男孩和小树的共同点是都得到了关爱,故选D。60.C考查连词。连词so long as 只要;if only要是……就好了;even though 即使; now that既然。句意:即使只是一桶水,也会让生命之树茁壮成长。语法填空:61. to improve/of improving
63. difficulties
64. (in)finding
66. extremely
70. development单词拼写71.application
72.apologize/apologise
73.advance
74.sighing 75.invisible
76. devoted
77. gifted
78. absence
79. impolite
80. behaviours/behaviors短文改错【小题1】第二句is改成was
【小题2】in---on【小题3】while---when
【小题4】by后加a【小题5】去掉had【小题6】many---much【小题7】hospitals---hospital【小题8】properly---proper【小题9】I---she【小题10】escaping---escaped书面表达范文 Dear Mom and Dad,With the Senior Three approaching, I really hope to have a heart-to-heart talk with you!During the years, I always feel grateful for your unselfish care and love. Thanks to your constant encouragement, I have been making remarkable progress in my studies.Since it will be less than one month before the exam, I'm under great pressure now. I would appreciate it if you can have a frequent talk with me and provide me with timely help, which contributes to my staying in a good state.I am fully aware of the responsibilities I am shouldering. I have made up my mind to make every effort to study, for I believe hard work is the key to success. Just as the saying goes, \Mom and Dad, I am quite confident about my future. Wish you good health and a happy life.Yours sincerely,Li Hua【解析】这是一篇提纲类作文,我们需要用正确的英语把给出的要点表达出来. 动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。本作文中给出的要点比较具体,故需要准确表达.写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。特别注意在选择句式时要赋予变化。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。
[]相关文章:}

我要回帖

更多关于 宁夏石嘴山市惠农区 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信