She doesn't go home we ll goon foot.(改为肯定句)

当前位置: >>
深港版英语七年级第二单元
XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center深圳牛津英语七年级上册第二课学习知识要点 一、单词: 1. motorbike 2. whizz-kid 3. business 4. discuss 5. grade 6. fail 7. collect 8. attend 9. assist 10. continue 摩托车( motor;bike ) 神童 probably top 大概;也许(probable) (位置;级别或程度)最高的 校服;制服(form) 客户(cent) 达到;完成 考试公司;生意( busy;businessman ) uniform 讨论( = talk about ) 年级(= form;nail 钉;甲;mail) 不及格;失败( fall;tail 尾巴 ) client achieve exam接走;取走(= take away;correct) seldom (很少) = not often (不经常) 参加( at;end ) 协助;帮助( sister ) 继续( = go on ) dentist violin guard construction club calculator correct politeness 牙医 小提琴 警卫(card) 建筑( construct ) 俱乐部;社团 计算机 正确的( = right ) 礼貌( polite;ness ) 问卷调查 力量( for ) 脾气 physical balcony jogging 阳台 慢跑(j og 慢跑;漫步) 身体的( physics n.)11. messenger 信使;邮差( mess;passenger ) 12. manager 经理( man;age;manage )13. accountant 会计( count ) 14. parcel 15. explain 包裹 解释( pain;plan;plain 平原 )16. electricity 电( electric;city;elect ) 17. energy 能量;精力questionnaire force temper18. temperature 温度( take the temperature ) 19. daydream 20. truth 21. nearby 22. cell 23. return 做白日梦(day;dream) 真相( true adj. trust v. ) 在附近( near;nearly )细胞( bell;fell;sell;tell; well ) 返回( = come back );归还( = give back)二、短语(词组) 1. in charge of = take charge of 负责;管理 physical exercises fail = not pass 体育锻炼 考试不及格2. lose one‘s temper = be/ get angry 发脾气 3. stay up = go to bed late不睡觉;熬夜 1 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center4. look after = take care of照顾 小心;注意 think out look for put on 想出 寻找 穿(戴)上△ .take care = be careful = look out = be careful 5. think about 6. find 7. dress + sb. 思考;考虑 发现;找到 给某人穿衣服 think of find out wear 认为;觉得查明;找出 穿(戴)着8. be different from 与…不同 be the same as 与…相同 be similar to 与…相似 9. get up go to school 起床 上学 go to bed go home 吃早餐/ 午餐/ 晚餐 在吃早餐/ 中餐/ 晚餐时 on the way home 在回家路上 睡觉 回家10. have breakfast/ lunch/ supper at breakfast/ lunch/ supper 11. on the way to school 在上学路上12. return to school =go back to school 返回学校 return home = go back home 返回家 return the book to Tom = give the book back to Tom 把这本书归还给 Tom 13. after school 14. be good at = do well in 放学后 after class 擅长于;在…方面好 到校 到达深圳 弹钢琴 少于;不到 下课后15. get to school = reach school = arrive at school get to Shenzhen = reach Shenzhen = arrive in Shenzhen 16. always = all the time more than = over 17. have a meeting 一直;总是 超过;多于 开会 play the piano less thanbrush one‘s teeth 刷牙 watch 观看;观赏(电视,比赛等)动态事物 帮助(某人)18. read 看;阅读(书,报,杂志,信件) 19. assist/ help sb. = give sb. a hand三、句型结构: 1. one of + the + n.(pl.) …中之一 当其作主语时,谓语动词用单数例: One of the boys likes playing the violin. 2. make phone calls to sb.= call sb.= give sb. a call = ring sb. up 打电话给某人 3. enjoy/ like/ love doing sth. enjoy oneself = have a good time 4. ask sb.(not)to do sth. 喜欢做某事 玩得开心;过得愉快 要求(邀请)某人(不要)做某事 2 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center5. finish doing sth.完成做某事work on操作;使用6. continue doing sth. = go on doing sth. 继续做某事 7. teach sb.sth. 8. ask for help 教某人某事 寻求帮助 某地/某时有某物 teach us English( 用宾格 )9. There be 结构: There be(is/are) + 名词 + 地点/时间 ①. ②. ③. There is + 名词单数 / 不可数名词 + 地点 / 时间 There are + 名词复数 + … There is/ are+ A and B + …be 动词取决于 A 名词 ( 即就近原则)例:There is some milk and two apples on the table. There are two apples and some milk on the table. There aren't two apples or any milk on the table. Are there two apples and any milk on the table? Yes, there are. No, there aren‘t( some 既可修饰可数名词复数 ,也可修饰不可数名词,用在肯定句中,改为否定句或疑问句时要将 some 改为 any) ( a lot of = lots of 既可修饰可数名词复数,也可修饰不可数名词,用在肯定句中,改为否定句或疑问句时 要将改 a lot of = lots of 为 many 或 many 修饰可数名词复数,much 修饰不可数名词) He has a lot of books. He doesn‘t have many books.There is a lot of milk in the glass. Is there much milk in the glass? 10. help sb.with sth. 在某方面帮助某人 help sb.(to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事四、重要句子(同义句) 1. She is still at school.= She is still a student. 2. She never fails the exams.=She always passes the exams. 3. Then he returns to school.=Then he goes back to school. 4. Tom is good at English.=Tome does well in English. Tom was good at swimming. = Tom did well in swimming. 5. Mr.Smith goes to work in his own car. = Mr.Smith drives his own car to work. = Mr. Smith uses his own car to go to work. 6. They often discuss their school life. = They often talk about their school life. 3 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center7. He failed his English exam. = He didn‘t pass his English exam. 8. Mr. Smith seldom goes to the zoo. = Mr Smith doesn‘t often go to the zoo. 9. The children enjoyed themselves there. = The children had a good time there. 10. The girls continued playing games. = The girls went on playing games.词汇 A.根据句意和汉语提示写单词,使句子完整,通顺。 We should wear _________ (校服)on weekdays. We often ________ (讨论)some problems with the teacher in class. I like playing the _________(小提琴). I enjoy drawing very much , so I want to join Art _______(俱乐部) 。 Alex doesn‘t study hard so he often _________ (不及格)in the exam. B.根据名单用所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子完整,通顺。 6. I usually _________ (get ) up very early in the morning . 7. The little girl _______ (be) probably similar to most other students. 8. Tom always _________ (brush) his teeth after getting up . 9. My parents _________(watch) television after dinner. 10. Sandy __________ (not like) eating fish. 二.句子。 A.用简单的英语解释下列句子。每空一词。 11. I enjoy seeing my school friends. I ______ ______ my school friends. 12 .My mother always gets up early in the morning. My mother gets up early in the morning _______ _______ _________ . 13.We start our lessons at 8:00 We ________ our lessons at 8:00. 14. Some students go to school on foot . Some students _______ _______ ________ . 15. What about playing football this afternoon? _______ ______ playing football this afternoon ? 4 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterB.按要求完成下列各题。 16.We have history lessons twice a week .(就划线部分提问) _______ _________ _________ you have history lessons ? 17. Wendy finishes her homework before dinner ?(改为一般疑问句) __________ Wendy ________ her homework before dinner ? 18. I usually go to school by bike .(就划线部分提问) ________ ________ you usually go to school ? 19. They often eat fish for lunch.(改为否定句) They _______ often ________ fish for lunch. 20. Can your father drive a car ?(做否定回答) ________ , _________ ________ . 三.选择一个最佳答案。 21. What do you think of the stars‘ lives ? I think they are much ______________ours. They are very amazing. A. similar to B. different from C. the same to22. Jenny‘s parents _________ like watching TV in the evening . A. don‘t B. doesn‘t C. aren‘t23.________ do you get up in the morning , Kate ? At half past six . A. What B. How C. When24. Can yo play _______ violin ? No , I can‘t . But I can play ______ table tennis. A./ B. / C. a25. Where do you come from ? ____________________________. A. In July B. In a hospital C. Nanjing26. __________ your mother get up early ? Yes , she gets up very early . A. Do B. Is C. Does27. What do you like doing on weekends ? 5 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterI like watching basketball ________ on TV. A. parties B. games C. clubs28. Hi, Lynn. Who is that man? He is my ________ , Ross . He drives me to work ___________ . A. a day B. everyday C. every day29. How do you go to school, Jenny ? I go there _________ . A. by bus B. take a bus C. on bus30. Jin Sha wants to _______ the music club. A. join in B. play C. join深圳牛津英语七年级上册第二课brush my teeth watch television ride a motorbike play the piano刷牙 看电视 骑摩托车 弹钢琴go to school 去学校 use the telephone 用(打)电话 eat fish 吃鱼 play table tennis 打乒乓球play computer games 玩电脑游戏 never 从不 every day 每天 once or twice a week 每周做一两次★ 句型 1 : 主语 + (程度副词) 动词短语 + 时间状语 Eg: I usually He often We never They brush my teeth watches television watch television twice a week. every day from Monday to Friday.play computer games once or twice a week★ probably= maybe= possibly 也许 (be) different from… 与……不同Wendy is probably different from other students. = Wendy is possibly different from other students.= Maybe Wendy is different from other students. ★ expect to do sth. =look forward to doing sth. D期待做某事‖,后跟名词/代词/动词不定式 I expect to find out 6 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Centerabout your daily life.我期待了解关于你的日常生活.= I look forward to finding out about your daily life. * daily life 日常生活A day in the life of …WHIZZ-KID WENDY…… 生活的一天1.Wendy Wang, 15, is one of the top students in Shenzhen. 2.She writes computer games, and 3. all of her family work in her business. 4.She is still at school! 1. [要点]: Done of the + 名词复数‖, 意为 ‖……之一;其中之一‖ Eg: He is one of the best students. 他是最好的学生之一. [拓展]: 当 one of…做句子的主语时,谓语动词要用单数 Eg; One of the students is from America. 其中的一个学生来自美国. = One of the students ________ from America. [练习]: (1) 上海是世界上最大的城市之一. ________________________________________________________ (2) Liu Xiang is one of the top runners in the world now. ________________________________________________________ ▲ A day in the life of … …… 生活的一天 ▲ 一位神童 a whizz-kid▲ 优等生之一 one of the top students =___________________ 尖子生 最好的 top =best2. ▲编电脑游戏 write computer games She writes computer games. 她编写电脑游戏. 3. ▲她所有的家庭成员 all of her family ▲在某人的公司里工作 work in one‘s business 公司 a business = a company 4. [要点]: at school 上学;在读书 在校读书 be at school[拓展]: 许多介词可与名词构成短语,在句中作表语,表示状态或动作. Dat + 名词‖ 就是其中的一类. Eg: at work 在工作 at breakfast 在吃早饭 at play 在玩耍1.6a.m.7 2.I get up at six o’clock, wash and put on my school uniform. 3.I have breakfast with my parents. XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center1. a.m. 上午;午前p.m.下午;午后 [用法]: 放在钟点之后 明天上午 10 点 20 分Eg: tomorrow at 10:20a.m.at 6:15 p.m. 下午 6 点 15 分 2. ▲穿上我们的校服 put on our school uniform[辨析]: put on ,be in 和 wear 的区别. (1). put on D穿上,戴上‖ 表穿的动作. 可用于穿衣服,鞋,袜子,戴帽子等. 反义词是: take off宾语若为代词,需放在 put 与 on 之间 Eg: It‘s cold outside. Put on more clothes. 外面天冷,多穿鞋衣服. This is a coat. Put it on. 这是件外套,穿上它. (2). wear D穿着;戴着‖ 强调穿戴的状态Eg: Pat wears a pair of sunglasses. 帕特戴着一副太阳眼镜. (3). be in D穿着‖ 表穿得状态,后常接表示颜色或表示衣服的词. 穿着红衣服那位是他姐姐.Eg: The girl in red is his sister.3. ▲跟父母吃早餐 have breakfast with my parents. 跟客户吃午餐 have lunch with a client 4. ▲讨论 discuss = talk about 讨论生意 discuss business discuss 的用法 [例子]: 1).I don‘t want to discuss this problem. 2).Did you discuss this with your mother? 3).We need to discuss when we should go? ▲discuss sth. with sb. D与某人讨论‖ [结论]: discuss +名词 discuss +代词 discuss +以特殊疑问词句开头的从句7.30 a.m. 1.Every day, my driver drives me to school in my own car. 2.I sometimes make phone calls to clients on the way to school. 1.▲ 开车送……去…… drives sb. to sw. ▲做自己的车 in my own car 8 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center2. ▲给某人打电话 make phone calls to sb. = call sb. = phone sb. ________________________________________________ ▲on the way to … 意为:‖在去……的路上‖ to 后跟表地点的名词 , on the way to the shop / zoo/ park 在去商店 /________/________ 的路上 *当地点为 home, here, there 等副词,to 要省略. on the way home, here, there ★ 注:some time,sometime,some times 和 sometimes 是常用的几个词, 它们形似而含义不同。请记住下面口诀: 分开 是 D一段‖, 分开 s 是D倍、次‖, 读一读,看一看,认一认 (1)I‘ll stay here for some time.我将在这儿呆一段时间。 (2)Kate will be back sometime in February.凯特将在 2 月某个时候回来。 (3)Our school is some times larger than theirs.我们学校比他们学校大几倍。 (4)Joan goes to school on foot,but sometimes by bike. 琼步行上学,但有时也骑自行车去 动动手 1. 2. 3. 4. Lucy will go to the park ____________________ in May. She will go to America for _________________. This apple is _______________ bigger than that one. ________________, people find dinosaur bones in the ground. 相连 为 D某时‖。 相连 s 是D有时‖。8 a.m. 1. I start school. I enjoy seeing my school friends. 2. I usually achieve A grades in all my subjects. I never fail an exam. 1. 喜欢做某事 enjoy doing sth. =like doing sth. ______________________. 他喜欢晨跑. 校友 school friend 2. 获得 achieve =get ▲在……获得 A 等级 achieve A grades in…= get A grades in…He usually achieve A grades in all my subjects. =He usually ______ A grades in all my subjects. ▲(考试)不及格 fail = not pass 通过考试 pass the exam 9 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center考试不及格 fail the/an exam =not pass the/an exam Eg: I never fail an exam. = I never ______________.12.30p.m. 1. About twice a week my driver collects me from school. 2.I go and have lunch with a client. Then I return to school. 1. 接走 collect= pick up 取走 collect= take away从学校接走某人 collect sb. from school= pick sb. up from school 2. 返回某地 return to sw. = come / go back to sw. I will return to school.= I will ______ ______ ____school. return 的用法 [例子]: I hope you‘ll return soon. 我希望你马上回来. I will visit you when I return to Shenzhen. 我会深圳后就会拜访你. You should return that CD to Simon on time. 你应该按时把光盘还给西蒙.[结论]: 1. return 作‖返回‖解时, 用作________(及物/不及物)动词; 表示返回某地时,需与介词_______连用. 2. return 作‖归还‖解时, 用作________(及物/不及物)动词.4.15p.m. 1.After school, I usually attend a club. 2. On Fridays, we have Computer Club meetings. 3.Other students often ask me to assist them. On Mondays and Thursdays I play basketball. 4. Once a week I have violin lessons. 5.I finish my homework in an hour or two before dinner. 1. 放学后 after school 下课后 after class参加俱乐部 attend a club = go to a club = join in a club 2. 在星期五 on Fridays (指每个星期五)开会 have a meeting= have meetings 3. 帮助 assist = help 帮助某人做某事 叫某人做某事 assist sb to do sth = help sb to do sth ask sb to do sthPlease ________________________________. 请帮我打扫教室. 4. 每周一次 once a week 上小提琴课 have violin lessons 10 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center5. 做作业_______ homework完成作业 ________ homework在一两个小时内 in an hour or two = in one or two hour 此种结构属于 D数词+名词+ or +数词‖,也可用‖数词+ or +数词+名词‖ five days or six = five or six days 7p.m. 1.I always have dinner with my parents. We discuss our business during the day. 2.Then I go to my office and continue working on my games. I usually go to bed at 11 p.m. 五六天 在……之前 before1. We discuss our business during the dayDuring work on2. 继续做某事 continue doing sth.= go on doing sth.You should continue doing your homework. = You should ____ ___doing your homework. Continue 的用法 [例子]: The match continued for two hours. 比赛持续两个钟. Shall we continue our discussion tomorrow? 我们明天继续讨论好吗? He continued drawing/to draw a lot of pictures. 他继续画了很多画 [结论]: continue 意为‖ ‖时, 可作及物动词和不及物动词. 继续做同一件事(还没完成) 继续做另一件事情(已经完成一件工作)continue doing sth. 表示‖继续做某事‖ 可用 continue ________ sth. 替换.完形填空。 My mother is a doctor in a big hospital. She‘s very busy __31____ day. On __32____ , she usually ____33___ at six thirty. Then she ____34__ her teeth and has a shower. At around six fifty , she has breakfast . She likes___35____some orange and an egg for breakfast . After breakfast she ___36_____ work . She thinks walking is gook for her health. She ____37___ her work at about 7:40am. At noon , she _____38___ lunch in the hospital . She is too busy to go home . In the evening , she usually __39_____ home after 9:00pm . Sometimes , she even doesn‘t go home because her patients need her . She says , DThe job is very hard sometimes , __40____ I like it very much.‖ 31.A. every 32. A. weekday 33. A. get up 34. A. wash 35. A. have 36. A. rides 37. A. starts B. one B. weekdays B. gets up B. whashes B. having B. rides to B. goes C. that C. weekends C. go to bed C. brushes C. drink C. walks to C. takes 11 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center38. A. have 39. A. leaves 40. A. and 阅读理解。B. has B. gets B. soC. having C. gets to C. butI‘m Rick . Now , I want to tell you something about myself . I go to school from Monday to Friday. I do not go to school on weekends. My favorite subjects in school are math and science. Now , I am a middle school student . I study in Talent Middle School. I have many friends there. My friend Mike‘s favorite subject is English. I do not like English and I am not good at it . Mike helps me with my English and I help him with math and science. I have another friend. Her name is Tina . Tina and I are both very good at playing basketball. After school, Tina and I play basketball . Sometimes Tina asks me some math questions and I ask her questions about history . Tina really loves history classes. Well , I am tired now and have to go to bed . Good night . 41. Rick has two friends . They‘re ___________. A. Billy and Bob B. Grace and Stephanie C. Mike and Tina 42. Rick‘s favorite subjects are _________. A. math and history B. math and science C. PE and art 43.Mike‘s favorite subject is _____________ . A. English B. history C. math44. Rick, Tina and Mike are all __________ . A. boys B. girls C. students45. What can we know from the passage ? A. Rick has only two friends B. Rick likes playing baseball. C. Tina likes history very much.Mr King works very long hours every day . He usually gets up at 5:30. He brushes his teeth quickly and goes to his workplace . Then he runs with some kids . After that he takes a shower .He eats his breakfast at 7:00. His work starts at 8:10. He is good at math and many boys and girls learn math from him .All the kids like him very much. He often talks or plays games with the kids. He usually goes to bed after 22:00. He is often very tired but he likes his job and loves the kids . He doesn‘t work on weekends , because all the kids are back home on weekends . Mr King likes reading at home on weekends . Sometimes some kids‘ parents come to his home to talk about their kids‘ . When Monday comes , Mr King gets busy again , and all the kids come back again. Do you know what his job is ? 46. Mr King usually ___________ at 5:30. A. gets up B. brushes his teeth C. runs47. Mr King has a shower __________ . A. at 5:00 B. at 7:00 C. after he runs48. Mr King is good at ________ . A. English B. science C. math 12 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center49. The kids are Mr King‘s ___________. A. sons B. daughters C. students50. Mr King is a ________ . A. student 选择题 51. My aunt is good _________ the kids , so they __________ her very much. A. love B. C . hate B. teacher C. worker52. What time _________ you usually __________ to school ? A. go B. goes C. go53. Can you tell ________ what time it is now ? Yes . It‘s eight o‘clock now. A. I B. me C. we54. Are you good at _______ ? Yes , I am . A. playing the piano B. plays the piano C. play the piano55. What do you usually do before you go to bed ? I usually _______ a shower. A. wash B. takes C. take56. I get up ________ six thirty every morning . A. at B. in C. on57. ________ your daughter have breakfast at home every day ? Yes , __________. A. D always B. D always C. D seldom58. Do you often _________ business at breakfast ? __________ , because it‘s bad for health to speak much when we are eating. A. Often B. Usually C. Seldom59. ________ does she attend Computer Club meetings ? Once a week . A. How long B. How often C. How many60. ________ she ________ violin lessons? A. D have B. D has C. D have初中英语考点汇编(7A Chapter 2) 考点 1:频率副词 频率副词有:often, always, usually, seldom, rarely , never 等。 例句:I always go to school by bus.(L9, P7) 你家有多少人? 试题:1.Sandy is so careful that she ___ makes mistakes in her homework. 13 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterA. usuallyB. seldomC. oftenD. always2.---______ do you go to see a film? ---Sometimes. Maybe once a month. A. How long B. What time C. When D. How often考点 2:一般现在时 例句:She does not walk. ( L7, P11) 她不走路。 ---Yes, and he usually ___ to work. C. drives D. has driven试题:1.---Can your father drive? A. drove B. is driving2.Tom often ____ breakfast with his parents. A. has a B. has C. have the D. have考点 3:one of + 形容词最高级+复数名词 例句:Wendy Wang, 15, is one of the top students in Shenzhen. ( L4, P17) 王文迪,15 岁,是深圳最优秀的学生之一. 试题: 1.Tom is one of the tallest ___ in our class. A. boy B. boys C. student D. girls2.William Shakespeare is ___ in the world. A. one of the famous writers C. one of the most famous writers B. one of the famous writer D. one of the famousest writers考点 4:put on 穿上反义词 为 take off ( L11, P17)例句:I get up at six o‘clock, wash and put on my school uniform. 沃六点起床,洗刷然后穿上校服. 试题:---Look at the sun. It‘s too hot today! A. take off B. take out C. put on---Yes, why not ___ your coat? D. put off考点 5:in one‘s own car 坐某人的车 例句:Every day, my father drives me to school in my own car. ( L17, P17) 每天早上,爸爸开我的车送我上学. 14 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center试题:My father often goes to work ___ his own car, but my mum often goes to work ____ bus. A. by, by B. in, in C. by, in D. in, by考点 6:on the way to sw. 在去…的路上 例句:I sometimes make phone calls to my clients on my way to school. 有时候,我在上学的路上打电话给客户. 试题:He met an old friend __ the way to the hospital. A. in B. by C. at D. on ( L19, P17)考点 7:fail an exam=not pass an exam 考试不及格 例句:I never fail an exam. ( L23, P17)我从来不会考试不及格. 试题: Susan is a good student. She never ____ exam. A. fails B. fails an C. pass D. passes an考点 8:collect sb. from sw.从某地接走某人 ( L26, P17)例句:About twice a week, my driver collects me from school. 一周大约两次,我司机接我放学. 试题: ---______ your driver often ____ you from school? A. Does, collects B. Does, collect----Yes.C. Do, pick D. Does, pick up考点 9:return to sw. =go back to sw 返回某地 例句:Then I return to school. 接着我返回学校. 试题: After Peter ___ to the office, he went on working. A. returned B. returned back C. go back D. goes back ( L31, P17)考点 10:lose one‘s temper=get angry 发脾气 例句:How often do you lose your temper? ( L15, P25) 你多久发一次脾气?. 15 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center试题: My father often loses his temper. = My father often gets angry. (同义句)考点 11:stay up =go to bed very late 熬夜 例句:Do you often stay up late? ( L19, P25) 你经常熬夜吗?. 试题: Peter stayed up last night. = Peter didn‘t go to bed last night. (同义句)按要求完成下列各题。 She runs a big business. (改为复数句) ___________________________________ Wendy doesn‘t drive a car to school . (改为肯定句) ____________________________________ piano , lessons , twice , Cindy, a , week, has (连词成句) _______________________________________________ don‘t , have , classes , any, we , Saturday , on , or , Sunday (连词成句) _________________________________________________________ I usually have dumplings.(就划线部分提问) 口语测试 Or , ask , playing , telling, habits , but , does, at , too , is , A.:Excuse me , may I (66)__________ you some questions ? B. Yes , please . A. Can you tell me about your classmate Jenny‘s (67)_________? B. Sure. A. When (68)__________ she get up in the morning ? B. At around six o‘clock. A. Oh, very early . Do her parents get up early , (69)_________ ? B. Yes , they often make breakfast for her . A. Does she usually do physical exercises (70) _______ sports ? B. Yes , she likes (71)_________ badminton and does it very well. A. Is she good (72) __________ playing ping-pong ? 16 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterB. No, she isn‘t , (73) __________ she can play the violin well. A. I hear she (74) __________ never late for school . B. That‘s right . She‘s a very good girl. A. Thanks for (95) ________ me so much. B. You‘re welcome . 书面表达。 本单元我们学习了如何按照时间的先后顺序描述某人一天的生活。 现在就请你结合本单元所学的内 容写出一篇短文记叙你的一天是如何度过的。 要求 60 词左右。 My day同义句转化: 9. We discussed it after class. = 10. Did you achieve an A grade in your English exam? = 17 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center11. You should return home as soon as possible. = 12. I heard from my pen friend yesterday. = 13. Why didn‘t you attend the meeting? = 14. The farmer continued working in the field. =语法: 现在进行时 ①.定义:现在进行时表示在现阶段或现在某一时刻正在进行或发生的动作. ②.标志(时间): now 提示词:Look Listen It‘s 8:00 now.对这些时间状语提问时用疑问词 when 例: Look! They are playing football. Listen! The girl is singsing in the room. It‘s 12:00 now.Mr.Smith is having lunch ③.构成:主语 + be(am/ is/ are) + 动词-ing(现在分词) +… 句型转换: 主语 + be (am/ is/ are) + 动词-ing+… 否定句: 主语 + be(am/ is/ are) + not + 动词-ing +…一般问句: Be (Is/ Am/ Are) + 动词-ing +…? 例: They are playing football on the playground now. 否定句: They aren‘t playing football on the playground now. 一般问句: Are they playing football on the playground now ? 特殊问句: What are they doing on the playground now ?附:动词的现在分词的构成规则(v.-ing) 1. 一般情况下,在动词的词末加-ing: looking walking move -- moving2. 以不发音 e 结尾的动词,去 e 再加- ing: take -- taking3. 以一个元音字母 + 一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节动词,双写该辅音字母,再加- ing: 18 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Centerrun -- runningget -- gettingstop -- stoppingswim -- swimming4. 以 y 或 w 结尾的动词,直接加-ing: play -- playing fly -- flying throw -- throwing 5. 但 die (死)-- dying lie (躺;说谎)-- lying tie (系;捆) -- tying fix-- fixing 语法:一般过去时 1. 一般过去时:表示在过去时间发生的动作或存在的状态,也可表示过去经常发生的动作或存 在的状态。 2. 标志(时间) :yesterday, last week ,…ago , just now etc.对这些时间提问用 when 3. 构成:①.主语 + be 动词( was / were) + … 否定句: 主语 + wasn‘t / weren‘t + … 一般问句:Was / Were + 主语 + … ? 例:Tom was born in 1995. Tom wasn‘t born in 1995. Was Tom born in 1995? When was Tom born?②. 主语 + 行为动词的过去式 + … 否定句: 主语 + 助动词 didn‘t + 动词原形 + … 一般问句:助动词 Did + 主语 + 动词原形 + … ? 1). Kate walked to school yesterday. Kate didn‘t walk to school yesterday. Did Kate walk to school yesterday? When did Kate walk to school? 2). They played basketball yesterday afternoon. They didn‘t play basketball yesterday afternoon. Did they play basketball yesterday afternoon? What did they do yesterday afternoon? 3). Mary does her homework at home. Mary doesn't do her homework at home. Does Mary do her homework at home? Where does Mary do her homework?规则动词的过去式的构成规则:(-ed 或-d) 1. 一般情况下,在动词末加-ed:talk -- talked play -- played 19 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center2. 以 e 结尾的,在词尾加-d: like -- likedmove -- moved3. 以一个元音字母 + 一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节动词,双写该辅音字母,再加-ed: stop ― stopped rub (抢劫) ― rubbed plan -- planned carry -- carried4. 以辅音字母 + y 结尾的动词,先将 y 改为 i,再加-ed: cry -- cried 词尾Ced / -d 的读音规则(口诀): 清 [t] 浊 [d], 元音后面也发[d], [t]、[d]后面发[id]: talked [t] planned [d] played [d] wanted [id] needed [id]测 I. 选择填空: ( )1. Li Ming A. watch ( )2. Lucy is similar A. in ( )3. I have A. a ( B. as TV at 8:00 every night. B. to watch her mother.试题C. watchesD. watchedC. fromD. tobreakfast at 7:00 every day. B. an C. the her with English. C. helping D. helped D. /)4. Liu Mei often asks me A. help B. to help()5. My brother enjoys A. playbasketball. B. to play C. played ---- By bike. C. When D. Where D. playing()6. --A. Whatdo you go to school every day? B. How the book. B. to read C. read()7. She finished A. readingD. reads()8. A. OnFriday, I often have violin lessons. B. In C. At football on th eplayground. C. the D. / D. For()9. After school, we play A. a B. an .()10.I'm good at A. swimB. to swimC. swam 20D. swimming XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center()11.Lin Tao is one of the tallest A. boy B. boysin our class. C. student to school? D. girls()12.What time does he A. go B. goesC. wentD. going --- OK. D. carry()13. --- Tom, A. takethe chinese dictionary here tomorrow. B. bring C. get()14. Does she want A. Seean action movie tonight? B. Seeing C. To see --- Yes, he C. Do...do --- Once a week. C. How often D. How many . D. Can... can D. Sees()15. --A. Is... ishe like basketball? B. Does... does do you go home? B. How long()16. --A. How far()17. Would you like A. gofishing with us? B. to go like maths. B. too C. either D. as well C. going D. went()18. I like English, I A. also()19. My friends and I often play chess A. in B. on on the table. B. tomotos guitar andSunday afternoon. C. at D. of()20. There're two A. tomotoC. tomotoes football.D. photo()21. The boys like to play A. a...a B. the...theC. the.../D. /...the()22. My father A. seeTV after supper. B. read C. watch D. watches()23. There's A. aapple on the floor. Pick it up, please. B. an C. the . D. toothes D. /()24. The baby is only ten months. He has four A. teeth B. tooth C. tooths school at about 7:15. C. at 21()25. Our teacher arrives A. in B. onD. to XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center()26. I didn't finish A. domy homework. Could you wait for me, please? B. to do C. did her baby at home. C. look like D. look after D. doing()27. Mrs Brown isn't here. She has to A. look at B. look for()28. --A. How oftenwere you away school last year? B. How soon lunch at school every day. B. doesn't have--- For two weeks. D. WhenC. How long()29. He A. doesn'tC. doesn't hasD. hasn't()30. What time does he A. go B. goesto school? C. went English in our school. D. going()31. Mr Green teaches A. our B. usC. weD. ourselves()32. The Simths A. reachChina last week. B. got C. arrived in D. arrived at()33. There A. issome orange and milk in the bottles. B. are C. has D. isn't()34. There aren't A. a lot ofapples on the trees now. B. lot of C. many D. much()35. The twins A. don'ttheir homework at school. B. doesn't do C. aren't do D. don't do()36. The policeman asked the children A. play B. playing July 15, 1995. B. inon the road. It's dangerous. C. to play D. not to play()37. She was born A. atC. onD. for()38. I can't sing, A. andI can play the guitar. B. but C. or D. so()39. It will A. takesme a long time to get to Shanghai by bike. B. spend Chinese? B. say C. tell 22 D. talk C. cost D. take()40. Can you A. speak XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterII、 用所给词的正确形式填空: 1. She often 2. Animal World is very 3. My friend enjoys 4. Aunt Wang asked me 5. The 6. Look! The teacher 7. Some sheep 8. There 9. What about 10. I would like 11. There 12. Jane 13. Tom wants 14. She enjoys 15. How about 16. Miss Li teaches 17. My mother always goes 18. We often help the old man 19. His mother is a 20. I want (teach). (borrow) a book from the library. (go) to the movies. (interest). (collect) spamps. (look) after her baby. (child) are not in the classroom. (write) English on the blackboard. (be) over there. (be) no leaves on the trees now. (go) to the movies? (hav) a banana. (be) some money and flowers on the table. (not do) her homework at school. (play) football. (ride) a bike. (play) basketball? (we) history. (shop) on Sunday. (carry) water.III. 句型转换(每空一词) : 1. He is good at maths.(改为同义句) He maths.2. Does Kate do well in maths?(改为同义句) Kate maths?3. The boys continued playing football.(改为同义句) The boys playing football.4. The Greens reached Shenzhen last week.(改为同义句) The Greens Shenzhen last week. 23 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center5. Mary returned to England yesterday.(改为同义句) Mary to England yesterday.6. Tom returned the book to Jim last Sunday.(改为同义句) Tom the book to Jim last Sunday.7. The girl failed in this English test.(改为同义句) The girl this English test.8. There are some apples and milk on the table now.(改为否定句) There apples milk on the table now.9. She does her homework at home.(改为否定句) She her homework at home.10. He has some friends here.(改为否定句) He friends here.11. He likes his job because he likes helping people.(对划线部分提问) he his job?12. Most students do homework every day.(对划线部分提问) Most students 13. She works in an office.(对划线部分提问) 14. Tom gets up at 6:00 every day.(对划线部分提问) Tom get up every day? 15. She gives two lessons in the afternoon.(对划线部分提问) lessons does she give in the afternoon? 16. My mother often has a meeting on Friday.(对划线部分提问) your mother on Friday? every day? she ?★ 一般现在时 一般现在时表示经现在经常发生、习惯性的动作或目前存在的状态。谓语部分通常用动词原形表 示。但当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。 eg: I like playing football 我喜欢踢足球。 24 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning CenterHe likes Chinese 他喜欢中文。 Tom likes singing 汤姆喜欢唱歌。 一、构成 (1)当谓语是 be 动词时, 肯定形式:主语+ be 动词(am/ is/ are)+ 其他; 否定形式:… am / is / are +not… ; 一般疑问句 :把 be 动词放于句首。 (2) 当谓语为行为动词时,构成有两种: 1. 肯定形式:主语(非第三人称单数)+ 动词原形 + 其他; 否定形式:… do not / don‘t + 动词原形; 一般疑问句:把助动词 do 放于句首。 肯定句: I want to go. 否定句: I don‘t want to go. 疑问句:Do you want to go? 肯定句: I am not young. 否定句: I am not young. 疑问句: Are you young?2. 肯定形式:主语(第三人称单数)+ 动词第三人称单数形式+其他;肯定句: He wants to go 否定形式:… does not / doesn‘t+ 动词原形; 一般疑问句:把助动词 does 放于句首,同时还原行为动词。 二、时间状语 always, usually, often, sometimes , on Sundays , on Monday afternoon , every day, in the evening, once a year, three times a week 等。 三、用法 (1)表示经常性、习惯性的动作或存在的状态; 表示主语的特征、性格、能力、爱好等;表示客观真理。 eg: I often go to school on foot The moon moves round the earth. 我经常走路去上学。 月亮绕着地球转。 否定句: He doesn‘t want to go 疑问句:Does he want to go?(2)在时间状语从句和条件状语从句中,用一般现在时表示将来。 eg: If you come this afternoon , we‘ll have a party. 如果你今天下午来,我们就举行一个宴会。 (3)一般现在时还可以表示一个按规定、计划或安排将要发生的情况 (这时都有一个表示未来时间的状语) 。 但限于少数动词,如:begin, come , leave , go , arrive , stop 等。 eg: The meeting begins at seven。 7 点开会。25 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center二.给出下列动词的第三人称单数 talk ______ stop______ say______ fly______ make______ recite_______ drive_______ wake_______ hike______ swim______ plan______ let_______ forget________ perform_________ buy______ study_______ take______ become________ shine_______ ride_______ give______ stop______ get_______ cut_______ hope______ play______ worry________ like_______ love_______ come______ leave_______ write_______ see______ shop_______ sit_______ run_______ wash______ teach_______ do_______forget_______ begin_______ watch_______ reach_______ finish________ go_______三.用括号内动词的适当形式填空 1. He often ________(have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. 3. We _____________(not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick ___________(not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. _____ they _______(like) the World Cup? 6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays? 7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl _________(teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening. 26 XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike _______(like) cooking. 12. They _______(have) the same hobby. 13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby 15. I _______(be) ill. I‘m staying in bed. 16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE. 18. The child often __________(watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term. 20. -What day _______(be) it today? - It‘s Saturday. 21 We often ___________ (play) on the playground. 22. He _________ (get) up at six o'clock. 23. ________ you __________ (brush) your teeth every morning? 24. What ________(do) he usually ________ (do) after school? 25. Danny ____________ (study) English, Chinese, math, science and art at school. 26. Mike sometimes __________ (go) to the park with his sister. 27. At eight at night, she ____________ (watch) TV with her parents. 28. ________ Mike _________ (read) English every day? 29. How many lessons _________ your classmate _________ (have) on Monday? 30.What time _________ his mother _________ (do) the housework? 按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) _________________________________________________________ 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答) ________________________________________________________ 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) ________________________________________________________ 8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) ________________________________________________________ 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句) ________________________________________________________ 11. Do you often play football after school? (肯定回答) 27 carefully.14. You always _______(do) your homework well. XD-CPZX-0204-BMBD-1-080430龙岗中心城校区个性化教案XueDa PPTS Learning Center________________________________________________________ 12. I have many books. (改为否定句) ________________________________________________________ 13. Gao Shan?s sister likes playing table tennis.(改为否定句) ________________________________________________________ 14. She lives in a small town near New York. (改为一般疑问句) ________________________________________________________ 15. I watch TV every day. (改为一般疑问句) ________________________________________________________ 16. David has got a goal. (改为一般疑问句) ________________________________________________________ 17. We have four lessons.(改为否定句) ________________________________________________________ 18. Nancy doesn?t run fast. (改为肯定句) ________________________________________________________ 19. My dog runs fast. (否定句和一般疑问句) ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ 20. Mike has two letters for him.(一般疑问和否定) ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ 四.改错 1. Is your brother speak English? ________________________________________________________ 2. Does he likes going fishing? ________________________________________________________ 3. He like playing games after class. ________________________________________________________ 4. Mr. Wu teachs us English. ________________________________________________________ 5. She don‘t do her homework on Sundays.28
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 go back home 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信