who love me for who i ams me,whom l love me for who i am

Love - definition of love by The Free Dictionary /love
love Also found in: , , , , , , .Related to love:
(lŭv)n.1.
A strong feeling of affection and concern toward another person, as that arising from kinship or close friendship.2.
A strong feeling of affection and concern for another person accompanied by sexual attraction.3. a.
A feeling of devotion or adoration toward God or a god.b.
A feeling of kindness or concern by God or a god toward humans.c.
often Love Christianity Charity.4. a.
Sexual desire or activity: t a night of love.b.
An instance of being in love: Teenage loves can be as fleeting as they are intense.5. a.
A person for whom one has strong feelings of affection: She met her new love at the restaurant.b.
Used as a term of endearment for such a person.6.
An intense emotional attachment to something, as to a pet or treasured object.7.
An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.8. a.
A strong predilection or enthusiasm:
love for the game of golf.b.
The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.9.
Love Mythology Eros or Cupid.10.
Sports A score of zero, as in tennis.v. loved, lov·ing, loves v.tr.1.
To feel love for (a person): We love our parents. I love my friends.2.
To feel sexual love for (a person).3. a.
To feel devotion to (God or a god).b.
To feel or show kindness or concern to (a person). Used of God or a god.4.
To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.5. a.
To embrace or caress: They were loving each other on the sofa.b.
To have sexual intercourse with.6.
To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.7.
T need: The cactus loves hot, dry air.v.intr. To feel love or sexual love for another.Idioms:
for love O with no thought for a reward: She volunteers at the hospital for love. for love or money Under any circumstances. Usually used in negative sentences: I would not do that for love or money. for the love of F in consideration for: did it all for the love of praise. in love1.
Deeply or passionately enamored: a young couple in love.2.
Highly or immoderately fond: in love with J in love with the sound of her own voice. no love lost N animosity: There's no love lost between them.[Middle English, from Old English lufu; see
in .]love (l?v) vb1.
(tr) to have a great attachment to and affection for2.
(tr) to have passionate desire, longing, and feelings for3.
(tr) to like or desire (to do something) very much4.
(tr) to make love to5.
(intr) to be in loven6. a. an intense emotion of affection, warmth, fondness, and regard towards a person or thingb. (as modifier): love song; love story. 7. a deep feeling of sexual attraction and desire8. wholehearted liking for or pleasure in something9.
(Ecclesiastical Terms) Christianity a. God's benevolent attitude towards manb. man's attitude of reverent devotion towards God10.
Also: my love a beloved person: used esp as an endearment11. informal Brit a term of address, esp but not necessarily for a person regarded as likable12.
(Individual Sports, other than specified) (in tennis, squash, etc) a score of zero13. fall in love to become in love14. for love without payment15. for love or money
(used with a negative) in any circumstances: I wouldn't eat a snail for love or money. 16. for the love of for the sake of17. in love in a state of strong emotional attachment and usually sexual attraction18. make love a. to have sexual intercourse (with)b. archaic to engage in courtship (with)[Old English
related to Old High German
compare also Latin libēre (originally lubēre) to please]love
(lʌv)
loved, lov•ing. n.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person, esp. when based on sexual attraction.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection.
a person toward whom love is felt.
a love affair.
sexual activity.
(cap.) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
affectionate concern for the well-being of others:
love of one's neighbor.
a strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking:
a love of books.
the object of such liking or enthusiasm:
The theater was her great love.
the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
a score of zero, as in tennis.
to have love or affection for.
to have a strong liking for:
to love music.
to need or require:
Plants love sunlight.
to embrace and kiss as a lover.
to have sexual intercourse with.
to feel the emotion of love.
in love (with), infused with or feeling deep affection or passion (for); enamored (of).
make love,
to have sexual relations.
[before 900; Middle English lov(i)en, Old English lufian, c. Old Saxon, Old High German lubōn, Old Norse lofa] love - From Old English lufu, connected with Sanskrit lubh, "to desire," and Latin lubere, "to please."See also related terms for .Love the doctrine or practice of having sexual relations without marriage or any other commitment to an obligation.a female lover or a woman who is loved.a male lover or a man who is loved.Obsolete, an excessive regard for oneself.Obsolete, natural love or affection.Love&See Also: ; ; Absence in love is l a little quickens, but much extinguishes it &Hannah MoreAll loving emotions, like plants, shoot up most rapidly in the tempestuous atmosphere of life &Jean Paul RichterAmorous as Emma Bovary &James G. HunekerCould love forever run like a river &Lord ByronFalling in love is something you forget, like pain &Nina BawdenFelt love like a lottery prize &Geoffrey WolffFirst and passionate love, it stands alone, like Adam&s recollection of his fall &Lord ByronThe force of her love & is bulky and hard to carry, like a package that keeps untying &Louise ErdrichGoing through life without love is like going through a good dinner everything seems flat and tasteless &Helen RowlandHer love was like the swallow&s, whose first thought is for its nest &Italo SvevoIf love were what the rose is, and I were like the leaf, our lives would grow together &Algernon Charles SwinburneI love you as New Englanders love pie &Don MarquisInfatuation like paralysis, is often all on one side &Helen RowlandIt [love] could, like grief, grow forgetful and weary and slowly wear away &Alice Mc DermottKnew as much about love as a pig knows about St. Valentine&s Day &Harry PrinceLike the water of a deep stream, love is always too much &Wendell Berry
This line from a poem entitled The Country of Marriage is followed by: &We did not make it. Though we drink till we burst we cannot have it all, or want it all.&Love as an old man loves money, with no stomach &William ShakespeareLove burst out & all over our bodies, like sweat &Yehuda AmichaiLove can die of truth as friendship of a lie &Abel BonardLove & comes as a butterfly tipped with gold &Algernon Charles SwinburneLove comes into your being like a tidal wave & sometimes it withdraws like a wave, till there isn&t such a thing as a pool left, and every bit of your heart is as dry as seaweed beyond the wave&s reach &Phyllis BottomeLove comforts like sunshine after rain &William Shakespeare
The original simile as used in Venus and Adonis had the word &comforts& spelled as &comforteth.&Love doesn&t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, remade all the time, made new &Ursula K. Le GuinLove & entered the room like a miracle &Milan KunderaLove had seized her as unexpectedly as would sudden death &Elizabeth Taylor(Our cook is in love.) Love hangs on the house like a mist &Phyllis McGinleyLove hung still as crystal over the bed &Louis MacNeiceLove is fierce as death &The Holy Bible/Song of SongsLove is flower-like &Samuel Taylor ColeridgeLove is & fresh as dew when first it is new &British folk song, &The Water Is Wide& (The Good Times Songbook, Abingdon Press, 1974)
The complete refrain includes yet another simile: &Oh, love is sweet and love is fair, fresh as the dew when first it is new, but love grows old and waxeth cold, and fades away like morning dew.&L when it does not increase it decreases &Joseph Alexandre Pierre SegurLove is & lone as the sea, and deeper blue &Dorothy ParkerLove & it makes him [the lover] fluent as a tin whistle, as limber as a boy&s watch chain, and as polite as a dancing master &Josh Billings
Parts originally in the Billing phonetic dialect: &whisseF and &perlite& as a &dansing.&Loveless as the multiplication table &Sylvia PlathLove life & just about as interesting as the love life of the desert horned toad &William SaroyanLove, like a tear, rises in the eye and falls upon the breast &Publius SyrusLove like chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken on blind faith or it loses all its flavor &Helen RowlandLove, like death, a universal leveller of mankind &William CongreveLove, like death, changes everything &Kahlil GibranLove, like fire, cannot subsist with it ceases to live from the moment it ceases to hope or to fear &Francois, due de La RochefoucauldLove, like money, is probably best kept in the family &William Gaddis, New York Times Book Review, May 24, 1987
Gaddis used this simile to conclude his review of Saul Bellow&s novel, More Die of Heartbreak.Love passed between them like a field of light &Ellen GilchristLove & pricks like a thorn &William ShakespeareLove & roots up the will like a leaf &Gustave FlaubertLovers are always in a hurry & like a racing river &Ben Ames WilliamsLovers fail like seasons &F. D. ReeveLove&s dominion, like a king&s, admits of no partition &OvidLove sometimes is like the flower of the wild poppy: you can&t carry it home &Jaroslav SeifertLove was a treadmill, like churchgoing &Elizabeth HardwickLove washes on me like rain on a dead man&s shoes &Ellen GilchristLove without grace is like a hook without bait &Anne de LencosLove without respect is cold as a boa constrictor &Marge Piercy
In her poem, Witnessing a Wedding, Piercy continues with its caresses as choking.Loving someone that much younger is like taking a trip to a foreign country &Ellen GilchristMaking love to a woman too many times is like scratching a place that doesn&t itch any more &Anon, Playboy, 1965A man in love may behave like a madman but not like a dunce &Francois, due de La Rochefoucauld
Man has been substituted for gentleman to give the simile a more modern tone.The man who is not loved hovers like a vulture over the sweetheart of others &Victor HugoMy heart simmered with angry love like chicken soup on grandma&s stove &James AtlasMy love is like foliage in the woods. Time will change it as winter changes the trees &Emily Bronte
The love described is Cathy&s for Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights.Once love is purged of vanity it is like a feeble convalescent, hardly capable of dragging itself around &Sebastien Roch Nicolas de ChamfortOur l there&s no man blest in either till his end &Shackerley MarmionOur love is like the misty rain that falls softly & but floods the river &African proverb(What I want & is something organic & ) potato love, natural as earth, scruffy and brown, clinging to your roots, helping you grow fit and firm &Daphne MerkinRomance, like a ghost, eludes touching &G. W. CurtisRomance, like alcohol, should be enjoyed but must not be swallowed to become necessary &Edgar Z. FriedenbergRomantic love is ephemeral and occasionally unavoidable & like the viral flu &Marcia Froelke Coburn, New York Time Book Review, September 14, 1986A rush of love swamped her heart & like a tide &Vita Sackville-WestThe science of love demands delicacy, perseverance, and practice, like the piano &Anatole FranceThe simple accident of falling in love is as beneficial as it is astonishing &Robert Louis Stevenson(She was long married & but she had recently) stepped out of briskly, and without a backward glance, as if she had spent too much time in its steamy jungles &John CheeverThis was a game, like bridge, in which you said things instead of playing cards. Like bridge you had to pretend you were playing for money or playing for some stakes &Ernest HemingwayThrew herself into love like a suicide into the river &Guy De MaupassantTo love a woman who scorns you is like licking honey from a thorn &Welsh proverbTo talk of honour in the mysteries of love, is like talking of Heaven or the Deity in an operation of witchcraft, just when you are employing the devil: it makes the charm impotent &William WycherleyTrapped in love & like a great tortoise trapped in a heavy death-like shell &Joyce Carol OatesIt [being loved by affectionately possessive wife] was like being loved by a large moist sponge &Phyllis BottomeWithout love our life is & unprofitable as a ship without a rudder & like a body without a soul &Sholom AleichemWith true loves as with ghosts: everyone speaks of them, but few have seen them &Francois, due de La Rochefoucauld(I) wore my heart like a wet, red stain on the breast of a velvet gown &Dorothy ParkerLove&get under [someone&s] skin See .heartthrob A lover, paramour, a romantic idol. This common expression describes the exhilarating cardiac pulsations that supposedly accompany every thought, sight, or touch of one&s true love. Heartthrob may also refer to a celebrity of whom one is enamored.Rudolph Valentino was the great heartthrob of the silent screen in the nineteen-twenties. (Listener, June, 1966)hold one&s heart in one&s hand To offer one& to make an open display of one&s love. In Shakespeare&s The Tempest (III, i), Ferdinand offers his hand to Miranda, to which she responds in kind:And mine, with my heart in it.Christopher Marlowe, a contemporary of Shakespeare&s, also used this expression.With this hand I give to you my heart. (Dido, III, iv)look babies in the eyes To gaze lovingly into another& to look at closely and amorously. Two unrelated theories have been advanced as to the origin of this expression. One states that the reference is to Cupid, the Roman god of love, commonly pictured as a winged, naked baby boy with a bow and arrows. The other maintains that the phrase originated from the miniature reflection of a person staring closely in the pupils of another&s eyes. In use as early as 1593, the term, now obsolete, was used to describe the amorous gaze of lovers:She clung about his neck, gave him ten kisses.Toyed with his locks, looked babies in his eyes.(Thomas Hey wood, Love&s Mistress, 1633)love-tooth in the head A propensity to love. This obsolete expression implies a constant craving for romance.I am now old, but I have in my head a love-tooth. (John Lyly, Euphues and His England, 1580)rob the cradle To date, marry, or become romantically involved with a significantly younger person. This self-explanatory expression, often substituted by the equally common term cradlesnatch, usually carries an implication of disapproval.I don&t usually cradlesnatch. But there was something about you that made me think you were older. (J. Aiken, Ribs of Death, 1967)take a shine to To take a liking or fancy to, to be fond of, to have a crush on. This colloquialism of American origin dates from the mid-19th century. Perhaps shine refers to the &bright and glowing& look often attributed to love.I wonst had an old flame I took sum thin of a shine to. (Davy Crockett&s Almanac, 1840)wear one&s heart on one&s sleeve To make no attempt to hide one& to plainly show that one is suffering
to publicly expose one&s feelings or personal)? wishes. This expression is said to come from the practice of a knight wearing his lady&s favor pinned to his sleeve when going into combat. In Shakespeare&s Othello (I, i), the duplicitous lago says:For when my outward action doth demonstrateThe native act and figure of my heartIn compliment extern, &tis not long afterBut I will wear my heart upon my sleeveFor daws to peck at.loveThe verb love is usually used to express a strong feeling of affection for a person or place.She loved her husband deeply.He had loved his aunt very much.He loved his country above all else.If you want to say that something gives you pleasure, or that you enjoy a person's company, you usually say like, not 'love'.I like reading.We liked him very much.In conversation and in less formal writing, people sometimes use love to emphasize that they like a thing or activity very much.I love your dress.I love reading his plays.Love is usually used in simple rather than progressive forms. For example, you say 'I love you', not 'I'm loving you'. However, in informal spoken English, love is sometimes used in the progressive.I'm loving your new hairdo!lovePast participle: lovedGerund: lovingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativelovelovePresentI loveyou lovehe/she/it loveswe loveyou lovethey lovePreteriteI lovedyou lovedhe/she/it lovedwe lovedyou lovedthey lovedPresent ContinuousI am lovingyou are lovinghe/she/it is lovingwe are lovingyou are lovingthey are lovingPresent PerfectI have lovedyou have lovedhe/she/it has lovedwe have lovedyou have lovedthey have lovedPast ContinuousI was lovingyou were lovinghe/she/it was lovingwe were lovingyou were lovingthey were lovingPast PerfectI had lovedyou had lovedhe/she/it had lovedwe had lovedyou had lovedthey had lovedFutureI will loveyou will lovehe/she/it will lovewe will loveyou will lovethey will loveFuture PerfectI will have lovedyou will have lovedhe/she/it will have lovedwe will have lovedyou will have lovedthey will have lovedFuture ContinuousI will be lovingyou will be lovinghe/she/it will be lovingwe will be lovingyou will be lovingthey will be lovingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been lovingyou have been lovinghe/she/it has been lovingwe have been lovingyou have been lovingthey have been lovingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been lovingyou will have been lovinghe/she/it will have been lovingwe will have been lovingyou will have been lovingthey will have been lovingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been lovingyou had been lovinghe/she/it had been lovingwe had been lovingyou had been lovingthey had been lovingConditionalI would loveyou would lovehe/she/it would lovewe would loveyou would lovethey would lovePast ConditionalI would have lovedyou would have lovedhe/she/it would have lovedwe would have lovedyou would have lovedthey would have lovedloveA score of zero.
Switch to Noun1.love - a strong positive emotion of
"his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love" - any strong feeling,
- a feeling of profound love and admiration,
- selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature) - (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind - the love of a child for a parent,
- intense feeling of love,
- a feeling of love or fondness, , ,
- temporary love of an adolescent,
- fee "their devotion to each other was beautiful" - disposition to do good - your deepest feelings of "many adoption cases tug at the heartstrings",
- a loving feeling - feelings of allegiance,
- the emotio a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action2.love - any object of warm a "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting"; - the focus of co "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"3.love - used as terms of endearment, , ,
- a person who loves someone or is loved by someone4.love - a deep feeling of sexual d "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love", , , ,
- a desire for sexual intimacy5.love - a score of zero "it was 40 love" - a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual
"the score was 7 to 0"6.love - sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life", , , , , ,
- activities associated wit "they had sex in the back seat"Verb1.love - have a great aff "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him" - be enam "She loves her husband deeply", , ,
- be attached to - show exc "Grandmother dotes on her the twins" - "he just adored his wife",
- feel antipathy "I hate Mexican food"; "She detests politicians"2.love - "I love cooking" - find en "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels" - e "He gets off on shoes"3.love - be enam "She loves her husband deeply" - have a great aff "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him" - have a love affair with4.love - have sex "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- kiss, embrace, or fondle "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car",
- "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable" - have sex without being married, , ,
- engage i "Birds mate in the Spring"loveverb1. , , , , , , , be attached to, be in love with, , , , , feel affection for, have affection for, ,
(S.M.S.) We love each other, and we want to spend our lives together. adore , , , , , 2. , , , , , , , , , , be partial to, ,
(S.M.S.) We loved the food so much, especially the fish dishes. enjoy , , , , , 3. ,
(informal), , , , , ,
(slang) the loving and talking that marked an earlier stage of the relationshipnoun1. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
(S.M.S.) Our love for each other has been increased by what we've been through together. passion , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 2. , , , bent for, weakness for, relish for, , devotion to, , inclination for, zest for, fondness for, soft spot for, partiality to,
(S.M.S.) a love of literature3. , , , , , , , , , , , dear one,
(archaic), inamorata or inamorato,
(S.M.S.) Don't cry, my love. beloved , 4. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
(S.M.S.) a manifestation of his love for his fellow men.5. , , , , good wishes, ,
(S.M.S.) She's fine and sends her love.fall in love with someone , , be taken with,
(informal), become infatuated with, fall head over heels in love with, be swept off your feet by, bestow your affections on I fell in love with him the moment I saw him.for love without payment, , , , ,
She does it for love - not money.for love or money , , under any conditions Replacement parts couldn't be found for love or money.in love , , , ,
(informal),
(informal),
(informal), , , ,
She had never before been in love.make love have sexual intercourse, , , ,
(informal), , ,
(slang) After six months of friendship, one night, they made love.Related wordsadjective Quotations"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" [Elizabeth Barrett Browning Sonnets from the Portuguese]"All that matters is love and work" [attributed to Sigmund Freud]"Love's pleasur love's sorrow lasts all through life" [Jean-Pierre Claris de Florian Celestine]"What love is, if thou wouldst be taught,""Thy heart must teach alone -""Two souls with but a single thought,""Two hearts that beat as one" [Friedrich Halm Der Sohn der Wildnis]"Love we all have to go through it" [Jerome K. Jerome The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow]"Love's like the measles - all the worse when it comes late in life" [Douglas Jerrold Wit and Opinions of Douglas Jerrold]"No, there's nothing half so sweet in life""As love's young dream" [Thomas Moore Love's Young Dream]"'Tis better to have loved and lost""Than never to have loved at all" [Alfred, Lord Tennyson In Memoriam A.H.H.]"Love means never having to say you're sorry" [Erich Segal Love Story]"In the Spring a livelier iris changes on the burnish'""In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love" [Alfred, Lord Tennyson Locksley Hall]"Love is like any other luxury. You have no right to it unless you can afford it" [Anthony Trollope The Way we Live Now]"Love let us too give in to love" [Virgil Eclogue]"Love and do what you will" [Saint Augustine of Hippo In Epistolam Joannis ad Parthos]"Those have most power to hurt us that we love" [Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Maid's Tragedy]"My love's a noble madness" [John Dryden All for Love]"And love's the noblest frailty of the mind" [John Dryden The Indian Emperor]"Love's tongue is in the eyes" [Phineas Fletcher Piscatory Eclogues]"Love is only one of many passions" [Dr. Johnson Plays of William Shakespeare, preface]"Where both deliberate,""Whoever loved that loved not at first sight?" [Christopher Marlowe Hero and Leander]"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?" [Lily Tomlin]"Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure" [Lord Byron Don Juan]"The course of true love never did run smooth" [William Shakespeare A Midsummer Night's Dream]"Love is not love""Which alters when it alteration finds" [William Shakespeare Sonnets]"Love is like linen - often changed, the sweeter" [Phineas Fletcher Sicelides]"O my love's like a red, red rose" [Robert Burns A Red, Red Rose]"Two things a man cannot hide: that he is drunk, and that he is in love" [Antiphanes]"Every man is a poet when he is in love" [Plato Symposium]"one that lov'd not wisely but too well" [William Shakespeare Othello]"To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god" [Jorge Luis Borges The Meeting in a Dream]"Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away" [Dorothy Parker]"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward in the same direction" [Antoine de Saint-Exupéry]"Love ceases to be a pleasure, when it ceases to be a secret" [Aphra Behn The Lover's Watch, Four O'Clock]"Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it" Bible: Song of Solomon"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" Bible: St. John"O lyric Love, half-angel and half-bird""And all a wonder and a wild desire" [Robert Browning The Ring and the Book]"Man's love is of man's life a thing apart,""'Tis woman's whole existence" [Lord Byron Don Juan]"Whoever loves, if he do not propose""The right true end of love, he's one that goes""To sea for nothing but to make him sick" [John Donne Love's Progress]"I am two fools, I know,""For loving, and for saying so""In whining poetry" [John Donne The Triple Fool]"How alike are the groans of love to those of the dying" [Malcolm Lowry Under the Volcano]"Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another" [H.L. Mencken Chrestomathy]"After all, my erstwhile dear,""My no longer cherished,""Need we say it was not love,""Now that love has perished?" [Edna St. Vincent Millay Passer Mortuus Est]"If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: `B because it was me.'" [Montaigne Essais]"Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies" [John Donne The Anagram]"Love thy neighbour as thyself" Bible: LeviticusProverbs"All's fair in love and war""Love is blind""One cannot love and be wise""Love makes the world go round""Love will find a way"lovenoun1. Deep and ardent affection:, , .2. The passionate affection and desire felt by lovers for each other:, , , .3. An intimate sexual relationship between two people:, , , .4. The condition of being closely tied to another by affection or faith:, , , , ,
(used in plural).5. A person who is much loved:, , , , , , , , .Informal:
.Idiom: light of one's life.6. A strong, enthusiastic liking for something:, , .verb1. To feel deep, devoted love for:, .2. To like or enjoy enthusiastically, often excessively:,
(or upon).Slang:
????????? ????????????? ?? ????????? ?????láskamilovatnulazamilovanostzbo?ňovatelskekaerlighednulelskerskatamatoamiamoamorinuloarmastamaarmastusrakastaarakkauskultanollarakasljubavvoljetiszerelemszerelmeszerelmeskedikszeretszeretetcintaástástfanginnelskaelska, òykja vaent umhafa dálaeti á???が大好きだ愛愛する??????amatoramatrixamoamorcaritas?simyl?j?lis?simyl?jimasjie nepaken?ia vienas kitomeil?meil?s kamuojamasmīlestībamīlētmīlamī?aismī?umi??min elskedeamordragosteiubireiubitiubit?láskazamilovanos?ljubezenljubicaljubitiljubiti seni?voleti?lskak?rleknoll?lsklingk?resta????????????? ???????büyük zevk almak?ok sevmekкоханнялюбовtình yêuyêuc?ngkh?nglove [lʌv]A. N1. (= affection) [of person] →
mI no longer feel any love for or towards him →
por élit was love at first sight → fue , fue un her love for or of her children → su
m por sus her children's love for her → el
por elladon't give me any money, I'm doing it for love → no me
(hum)to marry for love →
out of love for her son → por
a su , por el
que le / a su for the love of God or Mike! → ?por el
de !to be/fall in love (with sb) → estar / (de algn)they are in love (with each other) → están
(el uno del otro)to make love (with/to sb) (euph) (= have sex) →
(con algn)to make love to sb (o.f.) (= woo) →
a algnthere is no love lost between them → no se pueden I wouldn't do it for love nor money → no lo
it wasn't to be had for love nor money → era
conseguirlo2. (= liking) [of activity, food, place] →
fher love of colour comes out in her garden → su
en su he studies history for the love of it →
3. (in greetings, letters) (with) love (from) Jim → con
(de) Jimall my love, Jim → con todo mi , Jimgive him my love → dale or mándale
míoslots of love, Jim → muchos , Jimhe sends (you) his love → te da or
4. (= person loved) →
m; (= thing loved) →
fshe was my first love → fue mi primer football was his first love → el
the theatre was her great love → el
he was the love of her life → fue el
de su 5. (as term of address) →
myes, love → si, thanks, love (to woman) → , guapa or (Sp) maja; (to man) → , guapo or (Sp) majo; (to child) → ,
or my love →
mío, mi 6. (= adorable person) he's a little love → es un , es un be a love and make us a cup of tea → ,
or , prepáranos una 7. (Tennis) love all →
15 love → 15 a B. VT1. (= feel affection for) → querer,
(frm)you don't love me any more →
me quieresI loved that boy as if he were my own son → quería a ese
fuera mi love thy neighbour as thyself →
(frm)she loves her children/her cat/that car → quiere mucho a or
por sus /su /ese she loved him dearly → lo quería , lo
I must love you and leave you > (hum) → me
que love me, love my dog → quien quiere a Beltrán quiere a su she loves me, she loves me not → me quiere, no me quiere2. (= like very much) I love strawberries → me
las I love Madrid → me
"would you like a drink?" - "I'd love one" → -?quieres
algo? -?sí, por !I'd love a beer →
he loves to swim → le
I'd love to come → me
irI'd love to! → , ?yo, encantado!C. CPD love affair N →
f (sentimental),
m (fig) →
fher love affair with France began in 1836 → su
en 1836she had a love affair with a younger man →
(sentimental) or un
que ellalove child N → hijo/a m/f love game N (Tennis) →
m love handles NPL →
fpllove letter N →
f de love life N (emotional) →
f ; (sexual) →
f how's your love life these days? → ?qué tal te va la
or romántico?love match N →
m por love nest N →
m de love potion N →
m (de amor),
m (de amor)love seat N →
mlove song N →
f de love story N →
f de love token N →
f de love triangle N →
m LOVE Love can usually be translated by querer.•&With people, pets and native lands, querer is the most typical translation: I love you Te quiero Timmy loves his mother more than his father Timmy quiere más a su madre que a su padre When he lived abroad he realized how much he loved his country Cuando vivió en el extranjero, se dio cuenta de lo mucho que quería a su país•&Querer is commonly used with mucho in statements like the following: I love my parents Quiero mucho a mis padres He loved his cat and was very depressed when it died Quería mucho a su gato y tuvo una gran depresión cuando murió•&Use amar, especially in formal language, to talk about spiritual or elevated forms of love: To love God above everything else Amar a Dios sobre todas las cosas Their duty was to love and respect their parents Su deber era amar y respetar a sus padres•&Use the impersonal encantarle a uno to talk about things and people that you like very much: He loved playing tennis Le encantaba jugar al tenis I love children (A mí) me encantan los ni?oslove [ˈlʌv] n (for person) →
msb's love for sb → l'amour de qn pour qnhis love for his wife and children → son
et ses , l'amour qu'il a pour sa
et ses no love lostThere is little love lost between them → Ils se .not for love or money, for love nor moneyYou can't get a ticket for love or money → Il n'y a pas
d'obtenir des . (for thing) →
mlove of sth [+ music, literature, animals, football] →
de qch (romantic, sexual) →
mto be in love [one person] → être /; [couple] → to be in love with sb → être / de qnShe's in love with Paul → Elle
de .to fall in love →
/to fall in love with sb →
/ de qnto make love → to make love to sb →
avec qnlove at first sight → le
(in greetings) to send one's love to sb, to send sb one's love →
à qngive my love to ...Give Delphine my love →
pour moi.love from Anne → , love, Rosemary → , Rosemary (= dear) (addressing loved one) → mon (ma chérie); (addressing stranger)Are you OK, love? → ?a va, madame?, ?a va, monsieur? (TENNIS) "15 love" → "15 à rien", "15 à " vt [+ lover, partner, child, parents] → I love you → Je t'aime.to feel loved →
(e)to love each other →
(= like very much) [+ person] → Everybody loves her →
l'aime beaucoup. [+ thing, activity] → I love chocolate → J'adore le .I love skiing → J'adore le .to love doing sth, to love to do sth →
qchWe both love dancing → Nous
deux. (expressing wishes) I'd love ... (= would like) → j'aimerais beaucoup ...I would love a hot bath and clean clothes → J'aimerais beaucoup
et me .I'd love you to ...I'd love you to come → J'aimerais beaucoup que tu .His wife would love him to give up his job → Sa
beaucoup qu'il . (response to offer)I'd love to → Avec
.I'd love to come → Cela me
de ., Je serais
de .love affair n →
f (amoureuse) (with idea, activity) →
flove n (= affection) →
f; love is … → die
ist …; the love he has for his wife → die , die er für seine
; to have a love for or of somebody/something → / sehr ; he has a great love of soccer/music → er ist ein
Fussballanh?nger/; love of learning →
f → am ; love of adventure →
f; love of books →
f → zu ; the love of God for his creatures → die
zu seinen ; love of (one’s) country →
f; for love → aus ; (= free) → ; (= without stakes) → nur
; for love nor money →
; for the love of → aus
zu; for the love of God! → ; he studies history for the love of it → er
; to be in love (with somebody) → (in jdn)
sein; to fall in love (with somebody) → sich (in jdn) ; there is no love lost between them → sie k?nnen sich
; to make love (sexually) → sich , ; (dated) (= flirt) →
(to sb mit jdm); (= court) → den
(dated) → (to sb jdm); to make love to somebody (sexually) →
; I’ve never made love → ich habe noch mit keinem/keiner ; make love to me →
mich; he’s good at making love → er ist
in der ; make love not war → ,
(= greetings: in letters etc) with all my love → mit herzlichen ; love from Anna → herzliche
von ; give him my love →
ihn von mir; to send one’s love to somebody →
; he sends his love → er
(= sb/sth causing fondness) →
f; yes, (my) love → ja,
or ; she’s the love of my life → sie ist die
meines ; sport is the love of her life →
; he sent some roses to his love (dated) → er
(dated) → ein
; the child is a little love → das
(inf: form of address) → mein /meine ; I’m afraid the bus is full, love → der
voll (Tennis) → ; fifteen love → fünfzehn
vt → ; (= like) thing →
; they love each other → sie
sich; I love tennis → ich
sehr ; (to play) → ich
; he loves swimming, he loves to swim → er
or für sein
; don’t be sad, you know we all love you → sei
doch, dass wir dich alle sehr ; I’d love to be with you all the time → ich w?re so
Zeit mit dir ; I’d love a cup of tea → ich h?tte (liebend) (e) eine
; I’d love to come → ich
(e) ; I should love to! → sehr or
!; we’d all love you to come with us → wir
uns alle sehr , wenn du
; I love the way she smiles → ich
es, wie sie ; I love the way he leaves us to do all the work (iro) → ist es
, wie er uns die
(iro); she’s going to love you for this (iro) → das
(iro); she’s going to love that (iro) → na, da
sie sich aber
(iro) vi → love: love affair n →
f, →
nt; the Americans’ love with firearms → das
lovebird n (Orn) → (r) m; (fig inf) →
f lovebite n →
m (inf) love child n (dated) →
nt → der
(dated)love: love game n (Tennis) → Zunullspiel nt; Rosewall lost 3 loves → Rosewall
love handles pl (inf) →
m (hum inf) love-hate relationship n →
f; they have a love → zwischen ihnen
loveless adj life, marriage → ohne ; home, family, environment →
love letter n →
m love life n →
ntlove: lovemaking n (sexual) →
f; (dated: = flirtation) →
m; (dated: = courting) →
nt (dated); his expert love → sein gekonntes
love match n → Liebesheirat f love nest n → Liebesnest nt love philtre (old), love potion n → Liebestrank mlove: love rival n → (in) m(f) (geh) love seat n → Zweiersofa love set n (Tennis) → Zunullsatz m lovesick adj → ; to be love →
m → haben love song n →
nt love story n →
f lovestruck adj →
love token n → Liebespfand nt love triangle n →
nt love truncheon n (Brit hum sl: = penis) →
m (sl)love [lʌv]1. na. love (of, for) →
m (di, per); (of hobby, object) →
f (per)it was love at first sight → è stato
di he studies history for the love of it →
di farloto be in love (with sb) → essere / (di qn)to fall in love (with sb) →
(di qn)to make love → to make love to sb (old) (woo) →
a qnthere is no love lost between them → non si possono love from Anne, love, Anne (in letter) → con , Anneto send one's love to sb →
a qnb. (my) love →
(mio)c. (Tennis) love all → "15 love" → "15 a "2. vt (person, spouse, child) → ; (relative, friend) → ; (food, activity, place) → , he loves tennis/Florence → gli
(molto) il /he loves swimming or to swim → gli
(molto) I'd love to come → mi
molto love (lav)
a feeling of great fondness or enthusiasm for a person or thing. She has a her love for her children. liefde
любов
kaerlighed
?????, ?????
meil?, potraukis
mīlestība
??????????
k?rlek, f?rtjusning, passion
??????? , ,
любов
yêu thích 2.
strong attachment with sexual attraction. They are in love with one another. verlief
?????? ?????
любов
zamilovanost
vaere forelsket , ερωτικ? αγ?πη
zaljubljenost
ástfanginn
?simyl?jimas, meil?
mī iemīlē?anās
?ndr?gostit
zamilovanos?
zaljubljenost
f?r?lskelse
?????? , sevdal?
закохан?сть; кохання
tình yêu 3.
a person or thing that is thought of with (great) fondness (used also as a term of affection). Ballet is
Goodbye, love! gelief
?????? ???????
любов
armastus, armas
?????? ??? ??
rakkaus ; chéri/-ie
szerelme vkinek
lí elskan
好きなもの
meil?, mylimasis
mīlestī mī? mī?umi??
kjaereste, ,
! ????????? ????
ljubezen, strast
passion, ?lskling
предмет кохання
???? ????? ?? ?? ???
ng??i, v?t ?áng yêu 4.
a score of nothing in tennis. The present score is fifteen love (written 15–0). stroop
?????? ?? ???
?????? ??? ?? ????
nolla (numero)
núll stig
(sportā) nulle
? ??? ??????
????????? (??????)
??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ?????
?i?m kh?ng trong tennis
to be (very) fond of. She loves her children dearly. liefhê
?????? ???????
обичам
????? ????
mencintai, menyayangi
elska, ?ykja vaent um , volere bene a
menyayangi ,
?ok sevmek
любити, кохати
to take pleasure in. They both love dancing. lief vir
?????? ?????????? ??
наслаждавам се
μου αρ?σει πολ? ,
???? ?????
pit?? jstk
????? ????
u?ivati u ne?emu
hafa dálaeti á ,
menggemari , ha glede av
???????? ?? ??? ???? ???
a(-i) pl?cea
находить удовольствие;
tycka mycket om, ?lska
büyük zevk almak
любити
say mê 'lovable adjective (negative unlovable)
attractive. a lovable child. beminlik
????????? ????? ??????
обичен
k pomilování
elskelig ,
armastusv??rne
???? ??????
rakastettava ,
privla?an, drag
szeretetreméltó
yang memikat
elskulegur ,
mī??; pievilcīgs
mudah disayangi ,
??? ???????? ???? ??
ado- dr?gu?
simpati?an
?lsklig, intagande
惹人喜愛的
привабливий, милий
?? ???? ????
d? yêu 'lovely adjective1.
(negative unlovely) attractive. S She looked lovely in that dress. lieflik
?????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ?????
прелестен
tiltraekkende , , ,
vieh?tt?v?
ljupko, lijepo
szép, ragyogó, gy?ny?r?
yndislegur ,
gra?us, mielas, ?avus
pievilcī apburo?s
sungguh cantik , ,
???? ???????????????
dr?gu?; ?nc?nt?tor
красивый; прелестный
f?rtjusande, vacker
美麗動人的, 可愛的
привабливий, милий
????? ????
?áng yêu
秀丽的,可爱的 2.
delightful. Someone told me a lovely joke last night, but I can' a lovely meal. skattig, heerlik, baie lekker
???????? ?????? ???????
очарователен
??????, ?????, ?????, ???? ?? ???????
krasan, divan
aranyos, ragyogó
menyenangkan
dásamlegur ;
menyeronokkan , ,
?? ?? ?????
vynikajúci
h?rlig, underbar
?ok ho?/güzel
令人愉快的
чудовий, прекрасний
???? ?????
thú v? 'loveliness noun beminlikheid
?????? ???????? ???????
красота
p?vab, krása
die Lieblichkeit
báj(osság)
kecantikan
gro?is, ?avumas
pievilcī burvīgums
kecantikan , ,
?? ???????????
p?vab, krása
o?arljivost
sk?nhet, f?rtjusning
??????????
美麗動人,可愛
чар?вн?сть; миловидн?сть
s? ?áng yêu
秀丽,漂亮 'lover noun1.
a person who enjoys or admires or has a special affection for something. an art- He an animal-lover. liefhebber
?????? ????
любител
milovník, -ice
der Liebhaber
-elsker , ,
harrastaja
amateur/- amoureux/-euse
zaljubljenik
áhugama?ur, unnandi, vinur ,
myl?tojas, m?g?jas
mī?otā cienītājs
-elsker, –venn,
milovník, -?ka
[sport]fantast, [djur]v?n
... sever, ... dü?künü ki?i
прихильник
ng??i yêu 2.
a person who is having a love affair with another.
?????? ???????? ?????
любовник
milenec, -ka
der/die Geliebte
rakastaja , , ?????
??????, ???
elskhugi, kaerasti
?simyl?j?lis, meilu?is
mī?ākais
???? ?????
amant , возлюбленныи
milenec, -ka
коханець, коханка
???? ???? ????? ????
tình nh?n 'loving adjective toegene?, liefhebbend
?????? ?????
любещ
milující
kaerlig , ,
ljube?i, onaj koji voli
szeret?, kedves
penuh cinta
elskandi, ástú?legur ,
情のこもった
mylintis, meilus
penyayang ,
?????????? ????
zaljubljen
k?rleksfull
???????????
люблячий, н?жний
????? ????
?u y?m 'lovingly adverb liefderyk
??????? ? ??????????
любещо
con cari?o
armastades
??????? ???
rakastavasti
??????????
?????, ?????
s ljubavlju
szeretettel, kedvesen
penuh cinta
ástú?lega
愛をこめて
kruop??iai, su meile
mīlo?i; ar mīlestību
dengan penuh kasih sayang ,
z mi?o?ci?
cu dragoste
zaljubljeno
k?rleksfullt
????????????
m?t cách ?u y?m love affair a (temporary and often sexual) relationship between two people who are in love but not married.
liefdesavontuur
??????? ?????????
любовна история
caso de amor
milostn? poměr
die Liebesaff?re
kaerlighedsaffaere
ερωτικ? σχ?ση , ,
????? ????
rakkaussuhde
???????????
ljubavna avantura
hubungan cinta
ástaraevint?ri
mīlas dē romāns
hubungan cinta
liefdesverhouding
kjaerlighetsforhold/-eventyr
? ???? ?? ???? ?????
caso de amor
aventur? (sen-ti-men-tal?)
любовная связь
milostn? pomer
ljubezenska avantura
ljubavna afera
k?rleksaff?r
????????????????????? , a?k maceras?
роман, любовна ?нтрига
?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??????
chuy?n tình 'love-letter noun a letter expressing love.
liefdesbrief
??????? ?????
любовно писмо
carta de amor
milostn? dopis
der Liebesbrief
kaerlighedsbrev
ερωτικ? γρ?μμα, ραβασ?κι
carta de amor
armastuskiri
???? ????? ???
rakkauskirje
?????? ???????
????? ????
ljubavno pismo
szerelmeslevél
surat cinta
ástarbréf
ラブレター
meil?s lai?kas
mīlestības vēstule
surat cinta
list mi?osny
? ???? ? ???????? ???
carta de amor
scri--soare de dragoste
milostn? list
ljubezensko pismo
ljubavno pismo
k?rleksbrev
?????????????????
a?k mektubu
любовний лист
th? tình 'lovesick adjective sad because of being in love.
lovesick glances. doodverlief
?????? ??????? ???????
страдащ от любов
doente de amor
roztou?en? láskou
ερωτοχτυπημ?νο?
mal de amores
lemmenkipe?
qui se languit d'amour
?????? ???????
??????????
fülig szerelmes
mabuk kepayang
ástsjúkur
(che soffre le pene d'amore)
meil?s kamuojamas
slims aiz mīlestības
mabuk kepayang
smachtend van liefde
usychaj?cy z mi?o?ci
? ???? ?????
doente de amor
(?ndr?-gos-tit) cu inima fr?nt?
томящийся от любви
chor? od lásky, roztú?en?, chor? láskou
zaljubljen
k?rlekskrank
kara sevdal?
害相思病的
дуже закоханий
?????? ????
th?t tình fall in love (with) to develop feelings of love and sexual attraction (for). He fell in love with her straightaway. verlief raak op
????? ?? ?????
влюбвам се
apaixonar-se
zamilovat se
blive forelsket
???? ??? ???
??????????
????? ??? ??? ????
zaljubiti se
beleszeret
jatuh cinta
ver?a ástfanginn af
innamorarsi di*
~に恋する
?simyl?ti, pamilti
iemīlēties
jatuh cinta
?? ?? ???? ?????
a se ?ndr?gosti (de)
zamilova? sa
zaljubiti se
zaljubiti se
bli k?r (f?r?lskad) i
a??k olmak
закохатися
???? ?? ????
yêu for love or money in any way at all. We couldn't get a taxi for love or money. dis met geen geld te betaal nie
?????? ???????
по всякакъв начин
de jeito nenhum
za nic na světě
für Geld und gute Worte
p? nogen som helst m?de
με τ?ποτα
mitte mingi hinna eest
?? ??? ???
mill??n keinoin
pour rien au monde
???? ?????? ??, ???? ?????? ??
zbog novca
semmi pénzért
dengan cara apa pun
ófáanlegur hva? sem í bo?i er
(in nessun modo)
どうしても
jokiu būdu
par katru cenu
dengan apa cara sekali pun
voor geen geld of goeie woorden
za ?adne skarby
?? ??? ????
pentru nimic ?n lume
ни за какие деньги
za ni? na svete
za ni? na svetu
om?jligt, f?r n?nting i v?rlden
???????? , hi?bir suretle
будь-якою ц?ною
??? ??? ??? ??
b?ng m?i cách make love to have sexual intercourse.
???????? ??????? ??????????
правя любов
fazer amor
(po)milovat se
hacer el amor
??????? ????
rakastella
???????? ???????
????? ?????
spolno op?iti
szeretkezik
bersetubuh
elskast, hafa samfarir
性行為をする
mīlēties
melakukan seks
de liefde bedrijven ,
fazer amor
a face dragoste
заниматься любовью
milova? sa
ljubiti se
voditi ljubav
?lska, ligga med
?????????????
sevi?mek, cinsel ili?kide bulunmak
злягатися
?????? ????
làm tình there's no love lost between them they dislike one another.
hulle sit nie langs een vuur nie
???????? ????????? ???????????
не се обичам с
n?o gostar um do outro
nesná?ející se
nichts für einander übrig haben
de er ikke de bedste venner
δεν χωνε?ομαι με κπ.
no se pueden ni ver, son como el perro y el gato, no se tienen ningún aprecio
nad ei salli teineteist
??? ?? ??? ??? ? ????? ?? ???? ??????
inhota toisiaan
ils ne peuvent pas se sentir
????????? ?????? ??????? ??????????
????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ???, ????? ??? ???? ??, ????? ??? ???? ???? ?????
ne voljeti se
nem szívlelik egymást
saling membenci
?a? er misklí? á milli ?eirra
(si detestano)
jie nepaken?ia vienas kito
vi?i viens otram nepatīk
membenci satu sama lain
zij kunnen elkaar niet luchten
de er ikke akkurat bestevenner
oni si? nie znosz?
? ???? ???????
n?o gostar um do outro
nu se pot suferi
они друг друга недолюбливают
nemajú sa radi, nenávidia sa
ne trpita se
ne voleti se
de t?l inte varandra, de ?r inga v?nner precis
birbirlerini sevmezler.
他們互相討厭
вони одне одного на дух не переносять
??? ????? ?? ?????? ????
kh?ng thích nhau love →
láska, milovat, zbo?ňovat elske, elsker, kaerlighed , ,
rakastaa, rakkaus , ,
ljubav, voljeti ,
???が大好きだ, 愛, 愛する ??, ???? ,
?lska, k?rlek ???????, ???, ??? ??????? ,
tình yêu, yêu , love n. amor, cari?o, v. amar,to fall in ___ → enamorarse; to fall in ___ with → enamorarse de. love n in — with to fall in — with to make — vt, vi querer, loved one ser querido or amado
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
It was a cheerful, hopeful letter, full of lively descriptions of camp life, marches, and military news, and only at the end did the writer's heart over-flow with fatherly love and longing for the little girls at home.I'll try and be what he loves to call me, `a little woman' and not be rough and wild, but do my duty here instead of wanting to be somewhere else," said Jo, thinking that keeping her temper at home was a much harder task than facing a rebel or two down South. He had once been quite handsome and a number of women had been in love with him. Lots of love Colin & Mandy xx CAMPION MIKE Have a great day Grandad, we love you lots, Chloe & Hayden xx CANNON DENNIS Have a great fathers day dad, wish we could be there luv Si & nickki xx CANNON DENNIS Happy Father's Day Grandad, have a lovely day, Love you Lots, Love Emma xxxxx CANNON JOHN PAUL Happy Father's Day Daddy lots of love and hugs Madison and Amelia xxx CANNON SIMON Happy Father's Day Dad, glad we've found each other, Love You, Love Emma xxxxx CANTRILL DAVE Happy father's day , thanks for being there making us all happy love Kay and mia xxx CARBONARO NICK Happy Father's Day Dad Lots of love Sophie CARL BAMFIELD HAPPY FATHERS DAY GRANDAD Love you more than spidermanBide ANDREW To our amazing dad on Fathers Day thank you for all you do love Robert Michael Tommie xx bide TERRY Happy Fathers Day Grandad Love Freddy xxxx BIELICKI MARVIN Happy Father's Day dad love you Kaiden xx big JAY Happy fathers day love josh jason n katy xxx BILLON JOHN JAMES Happy 1st Fathers Day to the best daddy in the world.Love Leanne Jack&Guin x Argent Stuart Happy Fathers Day tino Love you lots Hannah & George XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX Arkless Wayne To The Best Dad ever Have a Lovely Day Love you always Courtney xxxxx Arkley Ray To the best dad in the world.Your little girl Holly xxx Allen Dave I love you dad, hope you have a lovely day, love Katy, xx big teddy bear we love you, con & Marta xx Allen Stephen To my best mate and the best dad in the world x love Lacey-May Allen Victoria n Sonia To the best father We could ask for, u may moan n groan but we know you care n love us loads x x x Send a message to a loved one.How do you love a guy who took a public relations approach when his abusive behaviour threatened deploying the best lawyers and publicists money can buy to "get out front of the story" and to "control the narrative?When you express the emotion of love, you create happiness and joy within yourself.I love that the library officials, particularly former head librarian Susan Kent, did such a good job managing the library bond money that they built even more new branches and do more renovations than originally planned.As Erich Fromm has pointed out, if one loves maturely then love implies concern for the person loved and responsibility for the needs of the other.we prove real love and offer a daily example which has an eternal impact on
For webmasters:}

我要回帖

更多关于 who与whom区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信