, 可在设置中重新打开噢!
30秒后自动关闭
初中英语课件简介-英语音标写法-英语入门教程">初中英语课件简介-英语音标写法-英语入门教程
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
本奖品由提供
红包雨下完了,下次早点来噢~初中用英语怎么说?
初中用英语怎么说?
09-09-07 &
小学:primary school或者elementary school中学:middle school或者secondary school
请登录后再发表评论!初一英语作文大全|初一英语作文带翻译|七年级英语范文
欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 作文列表
最新初一英语作文作文
热点初一英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
初一英语作文作文列表
You really believe in yourself and others will believe you. In reality, many people say, I believe in myself, I am the best! Do we really believe in ourselves when were Shouting these slogans? Are we going to have some difficulty in forgetting the wor...
Are frequently used to show yourself familiar with and good at things, so when people face the difficulties and challenges, the first thought is back, so lost much beyond their own opportunities, and can't play to their potential, this is very regrett...
There is a saying in China that "people eat for the day". I like eating food very much. Eating food is a kind of taste enjoyment for me, which makes my mood very pleasant. I always spend a lot of money on food. I like pasta, sausage, butter bread, piz...
What do you do when you are sad? Do you cry or find other ways to vent? I think you can read books, and when you see people who are more miserable than they are, and they are strong and brave, your mood may be better. You can also listen to music, so ...
Do you like playing games? I love playing games, whether it's computer games or playing games with friends. Playing games with friends can increase friendship between friends. When you play the game, you will forget all the sad things and you will fee...
I think my deskmate hates me more and more. Because when I talk to him, he always ignores me. I don't know what I did wrong, maybe I always borrow from him, and always ask him a lot of questions, waste his time, he doesn't have much patience, so he is...
Have you seen pollution in your life? I often see people pollute the environment, they pour waste water into rivers, throw rubbish, and some people cut down a lot of trees, they have no awareness of protecting the environment. When environmental pollu...
October 1st is the National Day on October 1st, you will have a 7-day holiday on National Day, what will you do in these 7 days? I advise you not to stay at home, you should go out more. You can take a walk in the park with your parents, go to the sup...
I don't like to take English lessons, because learning English is like a nightmare. Learning English is difficult for me. Our English teacher spoke so fast that I could not understand him. And the English teacher's English class is too boring. His lec...
I was often scolded by my dad, and my dad never made sense, because in many cases, I didn't know what I was doing wrong, and sometimes I didn't think I was doing it wrong. I am a girl, my father is so sad to me, and I lose my dignity. He often hit me ...
Do you have any favorite people? I have a favorite. His name is Tom. Tom is a big boy with sunshine. I was the representative of English class, and once I had to hold a lot of English books, because the books were so heavy that I fell down. All the st...
Do you like desserts? I like desserts very much because they are very tasty. When I am sad, eat some desserts, can bring me happiness. Dessert can also bring me happiness and sweet feelings. I feel very satisfied when I share sweets with my friends. W...
Do you like biscuits? The cookies are delicious and they taste very good. I like all kinds of cookies, and I like making cookies. Making cookies can eat healthy and delicious cookies, improve my cooking skills, and cultivate my hands-on skills. When I...
I like to eat junk food, such as chips, Fried chicken and instant noodles. Eating junk food often makes you fat, makes you ill, and you spend a lot of money. Though I understand these things, junk food is so delicious! For my own health, I must eat he...
What do you do when you are in trouble? To escape difficulties or overcome difficulties? I dont think we can only avoid difficulties or overcome difficulties, we should be flexible. In the first place, you should not worry about the difficulties. You ...
Have you read the story of chang 'e? It's a very touching story. Chang 'e was houyi's wife. After hou yi shot nine SUNS, one god gave his magic medicine to thank him, eat this medicine will be immortal, hou yi planned to take medicine with his wife. B...
Dear luyu_给朋友的一封信 Dear luyu, In my eyes,Dear yuan is considered to be a pioneer for all people. Dear yuan is a scientist and he is a 87 years old .He graduated from Southwest Agricultural College.He developed a super hybrid rice, called the...
英语日记_初一学生英语日记作文80字 Today my brother and I sit long car home, because tomorrow will go to the school reports. I dont like to sit bus, because I am carsick, cant eat something in the car, sitting in the car one day I will be ve...
How to learn English well?_如何学好英语初中英语作文180字 How to learn English well? How to learn English?Do you know?Here is some advice on me: You should listen to the radio and listhe to the music.You can learn many new words from it.But yo...
You can see how happy I am_你知道我有多开心英语作文350字 Hi He Liyuan! Thank you for booking in my class! You have done well today. You are very active and attentive to our class You are also very good in pronouncing words and you have a good...
A Happy Day_快乐的一天英语作文70字 Today is the National Day. It is our countrys birthday. Now she is 62. I am very happy. I go to the park in the afternoon. People all look so happy. Someone is doing exercise, someone is singing the nation song...
My favorite flower_我最喜欢的花英语作文70字 I like jasmine not because it has stunning beauty, but because it gives off elegance andfragrance. Such plain beauty is the right thing to characterize Chinese culture. Never showing off, it stands ou...
My sweet home_我的甜蜜之家英语作文100字 Most people has a sweet home, so have I. I think my home is sweet because it is my best place to have rest or have fun with my friends or my parents. I can remember clearly. Once I came back home late bec...
A Good Friend of Mine_一位好朋友英语作文60字 Mike is my good friend. Any time I need help, he will come to me. One day after school, I had to stay and clean the classroom with Group Three. But they were still playing outside without any sign to...
Self-introduction_自我介绍英语作文60字 My name is Pat and Im from Taiwan. Right now, Im a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because Im eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. Its my favorite class. I like to make frie...
初一英语作文的相关栏目:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语知识点总结 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信