推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇天津和费城的对比英语作文、150词左右、语法通畅、高中水平、在...写一篇天津和费城的对比英语作文、150词左右、语法通畅、高中水平、在线等.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文模板一、英语作文的框机架对比观点题型(1)要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法.1.有一些人认为……2.另一些人认为……3.我的看法……The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently.There are two sides of opinions about it.Some people say A is their favorite.They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more,③-------------理由二).Moreover,④---------------(理由三).While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons.Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一).Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二).Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).From my point of view,I think ⑧----------------(我的观点).The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因).As a matter of fact,there are some other reasons to explain my choice.For me,the former is surely a wise choice .(2)给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一).For example,they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③---------------(为他们带来的好处).In my opinion,I never think this reason can be the point.For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一).For another thing,⑤---------(反对的理由之二).Form all what I have said,I agree to the thought that ⑥-----(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).阐述主题题型要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述.1.阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.2.分析并举例使其更充实.The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义).Indeed,we can learn many things form it.First of all,-----------------(理由一).For example,-------------------(举例说明).Secondly,----------------(理由二).Another case is that ---------------(举例说明).Furthermore ,------------------(理由三).In my opinion,----------------(我的观点).In short,whatever you do,please remember the say------A.If you understand it and apply it to your study or work,you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.解决方法题型要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径1.问题现状2.怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)In recent days,we have to face I problem-----A,which is becoming more and more serious.First,------------(说明A的现状).Second,----------(举例进一步说明现状)Confronted with A,we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation.For one thing,---------------(解决方法一).For another-------------(解决方法二).Finally,--------------(解决方法三).Personally,I believe that -------------(我的解决方法).Consequently,I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).说明利弊题型这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)1.说明事物现状2.事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)3.你对现状(或前景)的看法Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life.Generally,its advantages can be seen as follows.First ----------------(A的优点之一).Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).But every coin has two sides.The negative aspects are also apparent.One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).Through the above analysis,I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones.Therefore,I would like to ---------------(我的看法).(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A,we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in.Only by this way,---------------(对前景的预测).)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 天津初等英语四级词汇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信