求求黑客高手联系方式翻译一下

小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&求英语高手翻译一下自我介绍!!
求英语高手翻译一下自我介绍!!
.....我对我的充满了感激之情。在大学的四年里,我学到了很多东西,例如在大学里我学会了如何做人和做事,而且使我明白有付出才有收获这个道理。我也很喜欢我的专业(高分子专业,最好能在拓展一下)
& & 我是一个乐观向上,热爱学习的人。我的爱好有散步,看电影,关注新闻等。
就这两个方面,最好能在扩展一下,谢啦
省略号应该是在“我对我的”之后,
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币求高手翻译一下谢谢 急求~~~~~~~~~~~-求高手翻译一下~~(英译汉)~~谢谢~~ _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
求高手翻译一下谢谢 急求~~~~~~~~~~~
求高手翻译一下谢谢 急求~~~~~~~~~~~
in the currency of the credit for the CIF value of the shipment plus 10 percent covering all risks with extended cover war clause of the People’s Insurance Company of China.71
Policy of Insurance in duplicate issued or endorsed to the order of ABC Co Ltd.67Beneficiary’ certified copy of telex addressed to Applicant, teles must be within two working days after shipment date indication B/L No57The invoice shall certify that each piece&#47, mentioning.81Beneficiary’s Certificate indicates cable copy of shipping advice despatched to the accountee immediately after shipment..65Shipment during May from London to Shanghai. The beneficiary shall advise the applicant, 45 days before the month of shipment in the time the goods will bCertificate in 2 fold issued for 110% of the invoice value, covering Institute cargo Clause A and War Clause, stating claims payable in Holland by claims paying agent.74Inspection Certificate of Quality and Weight issued by China Commodity Inspection Bureau.75Certificate of Analysis in duplicate in English version, issued by manufacturer with details specification.76Clean report of finding issued by Societe Generale de Survillance (SGS).77Certificate of Origin issued by China Council for Promotion of International Trade showing consignee as “To whom it May Concern”79Beneficiary’s Certificate certifying that full set of non-negotiable copies of documents have been sent to Applicant immediately after shipment.58Full set of 3/3 originals plus 3 non-negotiable copies clean on board ocean B/L, consigned to ordeC;3 of clean on board bill of lading established to order and blank elabel indicating the name of the country of origin in a non-detachable or non-alterable way, Hong Kong evidencing that quality, and packing of goods in full compliance with the requirement of L&#47. Documents must separately negotiated.73
Insurance Policy/1981.70Insurance Policy covered for 110% of total invoice value against Institute Cargo Clauses (A) and Institute War Clauses (Cargo ). Marked “Freight Prepaid” showing shipping agency at destination. Notify Applicant and evidence the goods have been shipped by full container load.59
Full set 3/1&#47.68Full se of “clean” shipped on board marine bill of lading stamped “berth terms” issued to the order and endorsed in favour of credit agricole indosuez sanaa marked “freight prepaid” and notify openers evidencing shipment from any chinese port to hodeidah port.69
Insurance Policy covered for 110% of total invoice value against All Risks and War Risk as per and subject to the relevant Ocean Marine Cargo Clause of the People’s Insurance Company of China dated 1&#47: “Freight Prepaid” CIF Genoa in transit to Switzerland.61
Shipment must be effected in three equal lots by separate steamers with an interval of at least 30 dapacking unit of goods carries a stamp&#47
76清洁报告发现发行的兴业的监测(认证),建立秩序和空白背书;1981。70保单为发票金额的110%投保学会货物条款(一)和学会战争条款(货物)。71保单签发或背书的美国公司,在货币信贷的到岸价格的百分之10投保一切险加战争与扩展条款中国人民保险公司。73保单/证书2份发出的发票金额的110%。标有“运费预付”显示船代在目的地。通知申请人和证明货物是以集装箱装运。59全套3&#4757发票需证明每件货物或包装单位进行邮票/标签标明原产地的不可拆卸或不改变的方式。58全套3 /3份正本。74签发质量和重量检验证书由中国商品检验局。75分析证书一式两份英文版本的。69保险政策为发票金额的110%投保一切险和战争险为主体的有关海洋运输货物保险条款,中国人民保险公司的日期1 /1 &#47,3份副本的清洁已装船海运提单,收货人,空白背书。单据必须另行协商。65装运期从伦敦到上海; 3清洁已装船提单,港证明质量和包装货物完全符合信用证的要求c,厂家出具的详细说明.77原产地证书由中国国际贸易促进委员会注明收货人的“人”79受益人证书证明全套不可议付单据已在装运后立即寄给申请人。受益人应当告知申请人,于装运月份前45天的时间将货物准备装运。67受益人证明的电传副本给申请人,望远镜必须后2个工作天内装运日期指示提单号68充分利用“清洁已装船海运提单上加盖“泊位条款”发出的命令和背书支持东方汇理银行注明“运费预付”萨那并通知开证人证明装运从任何中国港口荷台达港:热那亚到岸价转往瑞士。61必须完成装运三批均由单独的轮船间隔至少30天之间的运输,通知买方,“运费预付”提到,投保学会货物条款和战争险,注明索赔支付在荷兰的赔付代理求高手翻译一下这个句子~~~~~谢谢啦~~~~~【日语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:668,469贴子:
求高手翻译一下这个句子~~~~~谢谢啦~~~~~收藏
帮忙翻译一下下面这个句子:
“(记忆)明明都已模糊,为何却是挥之不去的遗憾”
小弟在此谢过各位前辈~~~~~
日语 沪江日语在线培训,零基础入门直达中高级,全面提升日语听说读写译!沪江网校,专注日语辅导13年,专家授课,经典教材精讲,随时随地在线学习!
不要沉啊~~~~~~我顶~~~~~
登录百度帐号推荐应用求高手翻译一下歌词 日语高手翻译一下歌词_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
求高手翻译一下歌词
求高手翻译一下歌词
Christian Kane -Thinking of youWell i know they say all goods things Must come to some kinda of endingWe were so damn good, i guess we never stood a chanceGonna find what youve been missinWhen that highways tried a listeninYoull see im not that easy to forgetWhen a new moon shines through your windowOr you hear a sad song on the radioThen you dont know why you but just start to cryOr your driving round on a sunny dayAnd outta nowhere comes the pouring rainThen a memory hits you right out of the blueThats just me Thinking of youIm not gonna try to stop youDont mean that i dont want tooIf i know you, youve already made up your mindTo go on and go with your rebelievingBut a million miles between usBut you still feel me like im right there at your sideWhen a new moon shines through your windowOr you hear a sad song on the radioThen you dont know why but you just start to cryOr your driving round on a sunny dayAnd outta nowhere comes the pouring rainThen a memory hits you right out of the blueThats just me Thinking of youAnd im thinkin about the road your onIm thinkin about you coming homeIm wondering if you got your radio onWhen you find your way to another townAn someone tries to lay it downAnd feelin hits you right out of the blueIts just meThinking of youThats just me Thinking of you.
m with him
那是因为每当我和他在一起 I am thinking of you
我都在思念着你 Thinking of you
想着你 What you would do if
you were the one
Who was spending the night
如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人... 我多么渴望我在凝视.;ve had a taste of perfection
当你尝过完美的滋味. You're the best
你是最好地男人 And yes I do regret
我承认我在后悔 How I could let myself
我怎么会让自己 Let you go 放你走 Now the lesson's learned 我从教训中学会了 I touched it I was burned
在我被欲火烧尽时..,就会轻易的比较 Like an apple hanging from a tree
像一颗悬挂在树上的苹果 I picked the ripest one
我挑最好的那颗 I still got the seed
拥有最好的种子 You said move on 你要我向前走 Where do I go 我该去哪里呢? I guess second best
Is all I will know
我想跟随你身后才是我最好的方法 Cause when I&#39? Oh I wish that It you walk through 你会敷衍对待我吗;ve had the best 一旦我拥有了最好的;re like an Indian summer In the middle of winter
你就像人生的最后的巅峰,你会有什么行动..? And bust in the door
把那道门摔坏 And take me away 然后带我走 Oh no more mistakes 我发誓不会再有过失了 Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay? Oh I wish that I Was looking into your eyes
我多么渴望我在凝视你的双眼 You'm with him 那是因为每当我和他在一起 I am thinking of you 我都在思念着你 Thinking of you 想着你 What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人Comparisons are easily done Once you&#39,我愿意一直停留在你的眼神之中.,我触碰到我对你的爱 Oh I think you should know
我想你会知道吧 Cause when I'm with him
我都在思念着你 Thinking of you
想着你 What *you* would do if
you were the one
如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人,你会有什么行动? Oh I wish that I was lookin......
m with him
我都在思念着你 Thinking of you
想着你 What you would do if
you were the one
如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人... 我多么渴望我在凝视.;ve had a taste of perfection
当你尝过完美的滋味. You're the best
你是最好地男人 And yes I do regret
我承认我在后悔 How I could let myself
我怎么会让自己 Let you go 放你走 Now the lesson's learned 我从教训中学会了 I touched it I was burned
在我被欲火烧尽时..,就会轻易的比较 Like an apple hanging from a tree
像一颗悬挂在树上的苹果 I picked the ripest one
我挑最好的那颗 I still got the seed
拥有最好的种子 You said move on 你要我向前走 Where do I go 我该去哪里呢? I guess second best
Is all I will know
我想跟随你身后才是我最好的方法 Cause when I&#39? Oh I wish that It you walk through 你会敷衍对待我吗;ve had the best 一旦我拥有了最好的;re like an Indian summer In the middle of winter
你就像人生的最后的巅峰,你会有什么行动..? And bust in the door
把那道门摔坏 And take me away 然后带我走 Oh no more mistakes 我发誓不会再有过失了 Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay? Oh I wish that I Was looking into your eyes
我多么渴望我在凝视你的双眼 You'm with him 那是因为每当我和他在一起 I am thinking of you 我都在思念着你 Thinking of you 想着你 What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人Comparisons are easily done Once you&#39,我愿意一直停留在你的眼神之中.,我触碰到我对你的爱 Oh I think you should know
我想你会知道吧 Cause when I'm with him
我都在思念着你 Thinking of you
想着你 What *you* would do if
you were the one
如果你是那个陪伴我一整夜的男人,你会有什么行动? Oh I wish that I was lookin......
重拾对我的信心。We were so damn good, i guess we never stood a chance我们他妈这么合适,Must come to some kinda of ending未来必将有一定的终结,记忆出其不意地冲入你的心底。But a million miles between us但是我们之间已经相隔千里,But you still feel me like im right there at your side但是你仍然会感觉我就在你身边一样,Thinking of you始终想着你,Thats just me是我, Thinking of you。Thats just me这时有我 Thinking of you想着你。And im thinking about the road your on我惦念着你在走的那条路,Im thinkin about you coming home我想你在回家的路上,Im wondering if you got your radio on我很想知道你是否开着你的电台广播,When you find your way to another town当你找到一条去别的城镇的路,An someone tries to lay it down有个人正在建造这条路,And feelin hits you right out of the blue这时强烈地感觉出其不意地击中你的心,你是掩饰了你的想法。Or your driving round on a sunny day或者当你在晴天驾车兜圈时,And outta nowhere comes the pouring rain不知从哪竟下起了倾盆大雨这歌我很喜欢~~真的觉得那种又野蛮又温柔的男人根本无法抗拒啊~~自己翻译的,翻得不好,我猜一定是因为我们没把握住机会,你无缘无故地就哭了起来。Its just me是我。When a new moon shines through your window当一轮新月照进你的窗时。Thats just me 那时,只有我,Thinking of you想着你,Or you hear a sad song on the radio电台突然放起悲伤的歌曲,Then you dont know why you but just start to cry然后。If i know you,Youll see im not that easy to forget你将明白我并不容易忘记,Gonna find what youve been missin你将要发现你失去了什么,When that highways tried a listenin你将听这无疑你是最好的途径,And outta nowhere comes the pouring rain不知从哪竟下起了倾盆大雨,Then a memory hits you right out of the blue这时。When a new moon shines through your window当一轮新月照进你的窗,Or you hear a sad song on the radio突然电台放起了悲伤的歌曲,Then you dont know why but you just start to cry这时你无......基督教凯恩,你的思考 嗯,我知道他们说所有商品的东西 一定要来一些有点儿结束 我们是如此该死的好,我想我们也无所谓了 哪里找到你已被想着 当该公路尝试了listenin 你会看到我不是那么容易忘记 当一个新的月亮照你家窗户 或者你在电台听到一个悲伤的歌 然后,你不知道你为什么哭,只是开始 或您的驾驶晴天轮 而失控无处而来的大雨 然后点击你的内存出了蓝色的权利 那就是我 想念你 我不是要去尝试阻止你 不要意味着我不希望太 如果我知道你,你已已经取得了你的心 为了继续和你继续rebelieving 但我们之间的100万英里 但你还是觉得像即时通讯在你身边我就在那里 当一个新的月亮照你家窗户 或者你在电台听到一个悲伤的歌 然后,你不知道为什么,但你就开始哭泣 或您的驾驶晴天轮 而失控无处而来的大雨 然后点击你的内存出了蓝色的权利 那就是我 想念你 和im想着你对有关道路 关于进出口想着你回家 进出口想知道如果你有你的电台 当你找到你的方式到另一个城市 一个人试图舍了 点击你的权利和失意出来的蓝色 它只是我 想念你 那就是我 想着你。
你的-Thinking基督徒——《公民凯恩》
好吧,我知道他们说所有的东西
必须有特殊的结局
我们是如此该死的好,我猜我们永远没有机会
你将会发现什么是天堂上少
当那公路试了课吗
你看我不那么容易忘记的
当一个新月洒满你的窗吗
或者你听到一种伤感的歌打开收音机
然后你不知道为什么你只是开始哭了起来
或者你的驱动轮在一个阳光明媚的日子
快,没有瓢泼大雨来临
然后记忆打你
用在线翻译啊
求高手翻译一下歌词 ……
Comparisons are easily done Once you've had a tast...请高手翻译一下歌词!! ……
YOU HAVE LOVED ENOUGH 你已经奉献了足够多的爱 我曾说我是你的守护天使, 你对此...求高手翻译~~~ You are everywhere 歌词的中文翻译,自己尝试翻了一下,但是怎么翻... ……
《You are everywhere》 《你无处不在》 I know something’s go...求韩语高手翻译一下,谢谢,是一首歌曲的歌词 ……
歌曲:love is over 歌手:赵长赫 所属专辑:The Present 在这里结束 深之前已...求日文高手翻译一下歌词,顺便把歌名也翻译下 ……
银仙的OP额……路过……求日语高手帮忙翻译一下这首歌 ……
転んだ夜との间、まれに暧昧に恋をして/躺倒在夜里 零碎而暧昧地恋爱 退屈を数えては朝まで笑い合う/数...《When your mind's made up》 是电影《曾经》中的插曲,下面是歌词,请求高手帮... ……
So 那么 If you ever want something 如果你想要任何东西 You cal...求高手帮我翻译一下&Your Own Miracle&的歌词 ……
1楼很明显是用翻译软件翻译出来的! Your Own Miracle 你自己的奇迹 Close yo...求日语高手翻译歌词 ……
心扑通扑通的跳DON DON 如果我有了不可思议的力量该怎麼办 吓一跳吓一跳BIN,BIN 有一点很...求翻译歌词…………,望高手翻译下。 ……
因为梦见你离开 For you left in my dream 我从哭泣中醒来 I woke up...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手片尾曲翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信