不需要英文用no need,还是nono longer neededd?

当前位置: &
求翻译:7._____ no need ______ the radio as I am used to studying with it on是什么意思?
7._____ no need ______ the radio as I am used to studying with it on
问题补充:
7._____没有必要因为我已经习惯与学习无线电______
7_________年__月_______的电台没有必要作为我用来研究与它在
7. _____没有需要______收音机,我习惯于学习以它
7。 _____ 没有需要 ______ 收音机,因为我习惯用它研究
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!抱歉,我的英文很差劲,希望你看的懂。我非常的期待这个MV,还有,请你转告aom,中国不是很冷,不需要担心,而我也会每天发送上海和深圳的天气预报到weibo。 的翻译是:Sorry, my English is very poor, I hope you understand. I really look forward to the MV, there is, please tell AOM, China is not very cold, no need to worry about, and I will also send every day weather report to weibo in Shanghai and Shenzhen. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
抱歉,我的英文很差劲,希望你看的懂。我非常的期待这个MV,还有,请你转告aom,中国不是很冷,不需要担心,而我也会每天发送上海和深圳的天气预报到weibo。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Sorry, my English is very bad, I hope you read to understand. I very much look forward to the MV, there is, please tell aom, China is not very cold, do not need to worry about, and I will send daily weather forecasts to the Shanghai and Shenzhen weibo.
Sorry, my English is very bad, I hope you read to understand. I very much look forward to the MV, there is, please tell aom, China is not very cold, do not need to worry about, and I will send daily weather forecasts to the Shanghai and Shenzhen weibo.
Sorry, my English is very poor, I hope you understand. I really look forward to the MV, there is, please tell AOM, China is not very cold, no need to worry about, and I will also send every day weather report to weibo in Shanghai and Shenzhen.
I am sorry to say that my English is very bad, I hope you understand. I very much look forward to this MV, also, of you would convey to aom, China is not very cold, and do not need to worry about, and I will also send a daily weather forecasting to weibo of Shanghai and Shenzhen.
The regret, my English is very disappointing, hoped you looked understanding.My unusual anticipation this MV, but also has, asks you to pass on aom, China is very cold, does not need to worry, but I also can transmit Shanghai and Shenzhen's weather forecast weibo every day.
相关内容&aI want to get some advice 我想要得到一些建议 & a命令履行某项义务 The order fulfills some duty & a梅州市丰顺县潭江镇胜溪村 Meizhou city Fengshun County deep pool Jiangzhen victory brook village & aOn the other hand, for the deep indentation 正在翻译,请等待... & a美食一条街 A good food street & aAfraid to find the best phone to stay 害怕发现最佳的电话停留 & a我能和你一样快 I can be equally quick with you & ahold back the unfavorable remark 阻止不赞同的评论 & aThe disc automatically is ejected in 10secs if there are any action to take out the disc 如果有去掉圆盘的任何行动圆盘在10secs自动地抛出 & aMay god bless we all in good health 愿神保佑我们全部在身体好 & aHow could I let myself believe
& aof the plan. 计划。 & a8个不同转速下的油耗与烟度对比 8个不同转速下的油耗与烟度对比 & aTry
fame 正在翻译,请等待...
& a缠绕垫 Twines the pad & a整个互联网是我一个人 The entire Internet is I & aparticipating institutions within 48 h after the onset of symptoms of acute myocar-
& aPeel rogue if your shaman is aleady dotted on a swap 果皮歹徒,如果在交换aleady加点的您的僧人 & a为了成为社会上有用的人 我们在学校学习各种知识 In order to become in the society the useful person we to study each kind of knowledge in the school & aname of person completing from 完成从的人的名字 & aJust going 去 & aoral presentations 口头介绍 & amy brother usually takes a 我的兄弟通常采取a & ait covers half the distance in a time equal to half of Tr. 它在时期包括一半距离相等与一半Tr。 & a因为聆听是一种个人素养的表现,能够体现关注对方,尊重对方,让别人感受到你对他的关心,让我们的人际关系更加融洽,在你的交际圈树立更好的形象 Because listens respectfully is one kind of individual accomplishment performance, can manifest the attention opposite party, respect opposite party, lets others feel you to his care, lets our interpersonal relationship be more harmonious, sets up a better image in yours human relations circle & a早餐4美元和5美元 Breakfast 4 US dollar and 5 US dollars & a到处旅游很好 どこでもとてもよく走行する & aamd athlon(TM) 64 正在翻译,请等待...
& a珍珠,柔美而又优雅,每一个女人,都应该有属于自己的珍珠首饰来承托自己的美丽。海韵世家为您甄呈珍柔珍珠手链,颗颗圆润精巧,色泽饱满的珍珠,使您的高贵典雅得到升华。同时,珍珠在提高人体免疫力、延缓衰老、镇心定惊、慢性咽炎等方面都具有独特作用,也将健康快乐送到您的身边。 The pearl, gently beautiful and also is graceful, each woman, all should have belongs to own pearl jewelry to support own beauty.Sea rhyme aristocratic family for your Zhen Chengzhen supple pearl bracelet, clear exquisite, the luster full pearl, enable you noblly to obtain the sublimation elegantly. & a艘草 Herbe & aOne day you will find the sky is blue 正在翻译,请等待...
& aKevin If I take that, how will I feel
& a北京市五十二中 Beijing in 52 & aPOINT LISTEN PORT 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai dont wanna to say goodbye i dont wanna to say goodbye & a3年前我开始学习计算机 3 years ago I start to study the computer & a你让我如此疯狂 You let me be so crazy & athey feel ignored by a family interent user 他们感觉由家庭interent用户忽略 & a在10月22日下午2点左右 In October 22 in the afternoon about 2 o'clock & a我能够抱紧的只有自己的身体 I can hold tightly only then own body & aRebuilding and Abandoning the Longhouse .................................................................................. 40
& a北京市崇文区崇外大街114 The Beijing Chongwen district worships foreign countries avenue 114 & aa problem has occured in 问题发生了 & ahe added 他补充说 & a我的 天啊 这是 什么网站啊 My day this is any website & aClient Number:
& ahard for me to carry your legs 艰苦为我运载您的腿 & adigital future as boundless 数字式未来如无边 & a北京市凤凰时装装饰品公司 Beijing Phoenix Fashionable clothing Ornament Company & aDaemonic Daemonic & a我会活得比你们更精彩 私はより丁度素晴しくていい & aDateLocalmix.bmd-Versiom not matched. 没被匹配的DateLocalmix.bmd-Versiom。 & a北京市西城区南横西街 117号 South Beijing Xicheng District horizontal west street 117 & a我一直觉得你们那边只吃牛肉什么的。 I thought continuously your that side only eats beef any. & aPurged] 清洗) & a我不忙, I am not busy, & a抱歉,我的英文很差劲,希望你看的懂。我非常的期待这个MV,还有,请你转告aom,中国不是很冷,不需要担心,而我也会每天发送上海和深圳的天气预报到weibo。 The regret, my English is very disappointing, hoped you looked understanding.My unusual anticipation this MV, but also has, asks you to pass on aom, China is very cold, does not need to worry, but I also can transmit Shanghai and Shenzhen's weather forecast weibo every day. && 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司& 客户 say no need,我们该怎么回复.
72 / 99 页
金币627 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间59 小时帖子积分909UID317861
外贸经理, 积分 909, 距离下一级还需 91 积分
金币627 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间59 小时帖子
辛酸的过程,可喜的成就,恭喜楼主了。
受了很大的启发。多谢分享。
金币45 功勋币0 居住地河北省 石家庄市听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间21 小时帖子积分454UID321556
外贸专员, 积分 454, 距离下一级还需 46 积分
金币45 功勋币0 居住地河北省 石家庄市听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间21 小时帖子
从楼主身上学到了很多,谢谢
金币24 功勋币0 居住地广东省听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间3 小时帖子积分4UID322887
实习生, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 196 积分
金币24 功勋币0 居住地广东省听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间3 小时帖子
刚开始接触外贸一个月,从里面学到很多东西。这种坚持是十分可贵的,感谢分享。
金币255 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间19 小时帖子积分140UID323378
实习生, 积分 140, 距离下一级还需 60 积分
金币255 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间19 小时帖子
真心感受到楼主的不容易,做外贸的都是表面上看起来风光,别人觉得你是天天坐办公室,白领一个,又有几个会深深体会到向楼主这般的外贸钟情人呢?坚持,加油!!!
金币25393 功勋币27 居住地河北省听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间1529 小时帖子积分63585UID304510
外贸专家, 积分 63585, 距离下一级还需 36415 积分
金币25393 功勋币27 居住地河北省听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间1529 小时帖子
Chincay 发表于
真心感受到楼主的不容易,做外贸的都是表面上看起来风光,别人觉得你是天天坐办公室,白领一个,又有几个会 ...
不管怎么样坚持去做好就好!
帮助别人,快乐自己!
金币44316 功勋币109 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间1927 小时帖子积分48328UID320856
☆★论坛元老★☆
资深人士, 积分 48328, 距离下一级还需 1672 积分
金币44316 功勋币109 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间1927 小时帖子
恭喜楼主的坚持~~~加油~
外贸o批发o零售 树脂吊灯|树脂台灯|树脂壁灯|树脂落地灯
金币792 功勋币0 居住地山东省 青岛市 城阳区听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间358 小时帖子积分3114UID321616
外贸总监, 积分 3114, 距离下一级还需 1886 积分
金币792 功勋币0 居住地山东省 青岛市 城阳区听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间358 小时帖子
谢谢分享,呵呵。
金币105 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间12 小时帖子积分30UID322465
实习生, 积分 30, 距离下一级还需 170 积分
金币105 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间12 小时帖子
太不容易了
金币819 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间30 小时帖子积分169UID106180
实习生, 积分 169, 距离下一级还需 31 积分
金币819 功勋币0 听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间30 小时帖子
楼主好样的····我经常也会收到客户回复别再发邮件给他,我当时就会选择把他删掉,因为我考虑是如果一个真正的商人,他一定是需要更多的行业信息跟产品信息,我们发产品邮件给他是为他提供更多商业信息,只是目前这信息没促成他的真正需求,如果客户没这么意识,我就宁愿把他删了, 单看了楼主经历后,反思出,不是我们邮件让客户厌恶,只是我们邮件的商业价值没能及时匹配到客户的商业需求···楼主的坚持 到最后就是给客户带来了他所要的商业价值····以后看来我也要坚持··相信总有一天能匹配到客户的商业需求···
专业监控设备/cctv camera
金币80 功勋币0 居住地广东省 深圳市 福田区听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间63 小时帖子积分121UID318767
实习生, 积分 121, 距离下一级还需 79 积分
金币80 功勋币0 居住地广东省 深圳市 福田区听众数注册时间最后登录在线时间63 小时帖子
赞同你的做法,有时候客户不回复也许是他现在不需要你的产品,那天需要你的产品了,肯定会联系你
72 / 99 页
& 客户 say no need,我们该怎么回复.
外贸旺站1年勋章
外贸旺站1年勋章
站长推荐 /2
宜选网外贸论坛学习分享会已经持续进行了三个多月了,在这里我也把这里面的内容给大家整理一下,方便大家进行系统的学习,哪里不懂点哪里有木有
这里有最详尽的外贸开发信的知识讲解,通过视频教学让你能够直观的掌握知识内容,学习使我快乐!大家一起来学吧~