The mass of men lead lives of quietlost in desperationn.

登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
0102 The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation
8865次播放
梭罗远离尘嚣,他想在自然的安谧中寻找一种本真的生存状态,寻求一种更诗意的生活。《瓦尔登湖》一书,详细地记录了作家在长达两年的时间里的日常生活状态以及所思所想,他在小木屋旁开荒种地,春种秋收,自给自足。他是一个自然之子,他崇尚自然,与自然交朋友,与湖水、森林和飞鸟对话,在林中观察动物和植物,在船上吹笛,在湖边钓鱼,晚上,在小木屋中记下自己的观察和思考。他追求精神生活,关注灵魂的成长,他骄傲地宣称:“每个人都是自己王国的国王,与这个王国相比,沙皇帝国也不过是一个卑微小国,...
梭罗远离尘嚣,他想在自然的安谧中寻找一种本真的生存状态,寻求一种更诗意的生活。《瓦尔登湖》一书,详细地记录了作家在长达两年的时间里的日常生活状态以及所思所想,他在小木屋旁开荒种地,春种秋收,自给自足。他是一个自然之子,他崇尚自然,与自然交朋友,与湖水、森林和飞鸟对话,在林中观察动物和植物,在船上吹笛,在湖边钓鱼,晚上,在小木屋中记下自己的观察和思考。他追求精神生活,关注灵魂的成长,他骄傲地宣称:“每个人都是自己王国的国王,与这个王国相比,沙皇帝国也不过是一个卑微小国,犹如冰天雪地中的小雪团。”梭罗以他的实际行动告诉我们:人们所追求的大部分奢侈品,大部分的所谓生活的舒适,非但没有必要,而且对人类进步大有妨碍。
《瓦尔登湖》记述了作者在简单生活中深入思考与重塑自我的心路历程,文笔宁静恬淡,引人深思,具有一种使人沉静的力量。
00:00/03:45
赞该声音的人(11)“A record of quiet desperation, the sound of someone hanging on by their fingernails.” Joe Boyd, 1978
“一张安静绝望的唱片,一种游离于某人指甲之间的声音”乔伊·博伊德,1978。
Motivation comes from managing your mind and your emotions. Fail at this and you'll live a life of quiet desperation.
动力来自管理你的思想和情绪。如果不能做到这一点,你的生活就会平淡而绝望。
The bulk of The Suburbs focuses on this quiet desperation borne of compounding the pain of wasting your time as an adult by romanticizing the wasted time of your youth.
《郊区》整张专辑都聚焦在痛苦所带来的沉静的绝望,这种痛苦来自于你把时间都白白地花在对年轻时候虚度的时光想入非非上了。
How can we get beyond that "comfortably numb"?How can we get beyond that "quiet desperation"?To excitement, to joy, to happiness?
我们要怎样摆脱这种“舒适地麻木”和沉默的压抑,得到振奋,快乐和幸福?
Well, I had a friend by the name of Max Terr. And Max taught me that genius is by no means an essential for escape from this "quiet desperation."
我有一位名叫马克西·特尔的朋友,从他身上我明白了一个道理:要想摆脱这种“隐秘的绝望”,天赋绝非必备条件。
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, Maybe the desperation can't be quiet anymore.
大部分男人在沉默的绝望中生活,也许这绝望不想再保持沉默了。
Henry David Thoreau observed that people live lives of "quiet desperation, " but today a better description is aimless distraction.
梭罗观察发现,人们过着一个“安静的绝望”的人生,今天,更好的描述则是“无目标的骚动”。
Had he been a little less jealous and a little more perceptive, it is possible he might even have heard the note of quiet desperation.
他一直有点儿嫉妒和敏感,可能他甚至听到了藏在心里的绝望的暗示。
Through most of history, most people lived lives of quiet desperation, humiliating servitude and grinding poverty.
回望悠悠历史,似乎芸芸众生皆挣扎于平静的绝望中,其备受奴役的生活不免打上屈辱和极度贫困的烙印。
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" (Henry David Thoreau).
“男人们在沉静的绝望中生活” (亨利·大卫·梭罗)。
The bulk of The Suburbs focuses on this quiet desperation borne of compounding the pain of wasting your time as an adult by romanticizing the wasted time of your youth.
TheSuburbs的大部头都关注于这安静的绝望,这绝望源自把你的成年人时光浪费在浪漫化你年轻时浪费的时光所带来的各种痛苦。
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them. ~Henry David Thoreau
亨利·大卫·梭罗曾说过,大多数人都过着安静得让人绝望的生活,死后仍然带着这种状态到坟墓里去。
Are there conditions in the lives of people so discouraging, so defeating, that human beings—regardless of inherent potentiality—are doomed to lives of failure and quiet desperation?
人世间是否也存在着这样的生活情形?一个人尽管蕴藏着潜能,但他却生活不幸,挫折连连,注定一生在失败、沉寂与绝望中度过。
Working In The Anonymous Drudgery Of The Local Hospital, They Live Lives Of Quiet Desperation - Because Mitchell Is A Vampire And George Is A Werewolf.
在当地一个不知名的医院里做苦工,他们生活绝望-因为米歇尔是吸血鬼,乔治是狼人。
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
大多数人都过着静静绝望的生活,走进坟墓的时候心中的歌还没唱出来。
Again, getting rid of negative does not guarantee us the positive, which is why already in the 1940s, David Henry Thoreau wrote that most men lead lives of quiet desperation.
再一次强调,摆脱消极不能保证我们变得积极,因此早在19世纪40年代,梭罗认为大多数人都活在沉默的压抑中。
And Alice, too, " I said with quiet desperation. Of course, if Jasper needed her, she would go."
“艾丽丝也跟着离开了,”带着无声的失望,我说。雅斯珀需要她,她当然会跟着去。
I have heard it said that the only difference between a rut and a grave is a few feet, and over a century ago, Thoreau observed that" the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
我听说墨守成规式固定而乏味的生活离坟墓只有几步之遥。一个多世纪以前,Thoreau发觉“大多数人在无声的绝望中过活。”
Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation. " Don't be resigned to that. Break out.
梭罗说“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中”别听任此事发生,要突破!
Henry David Thoreau wrote, “The mass of men lead lives of quiet, desperation.”I never want to be a part of that group. How about you?
亨利,大卫,梭罗说过“大多数的人生活很平静,甚至是绝望。”我永远不想成为他们中的一员,你呢?
Henry David Thoreau wrote, “The mass of men lead lives of quiet, desperation.”I
亨利·戴维·梭罗曾说,“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中。”
My purse thins. I spend foolishly to make an appearance of quiet industry, to mask the desperation that tightens my throat.
我的钱包瘪了。为了在平静行业暂时存身,为了掩饰那扼住了我的咽喉的绝望,我愚蠢地耗费精力。
No matter what Shao Ran has experienced, desperation, sadness, confusion, clamor, or hope, happiness, peace or quiet, what she's seen was reality, and what she gained was a more unadulterated ego.
不管经历了绝望、忧愁、烦乱、喧嚣还是希望、欢乐、祥和与安宁,一路走来邵然看到的是真实,收获的是更加纯粹的自我。
No matter what Shao Ran has experienced, desperation, sadness, confusion, clamor, or hope, happiness, peace or quiet, what she's seen was reality, and what she gained was a more unadulterated ego.
不管经历了绝望、忧愁、烦乱、喧嚣还是希望、欢乐、祥和与安宁,一路走来邵然看到的是真实,收获的是更加纯粹的自我。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【读书摘录】《Walden》的金句 - 简书
【读书摘录】《Walden》的金句
What a man thinks of himself that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.一个人如何看待自己的眼光,已指明了他的命运。The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation .大部分的人生活在平静的绝望之中。The finest qualities of our nature , like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling.我们与生俱来的美好的品格,就像还没有结果的花,只有细心呵护才能保全。But alert and healthy natures remember that the sun rose clear. It’s never too late to give up our prejudge. 机敏的人铭记着日异月新,抛弃我们的偏见永远不晚。I trust that none will stretch the seams
for it may do good service to him who it fits.我相信人们都会各取所需,没有人会傻傻地生搬硬套。What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.听天由命,即是绝望的表现。Man’s capacities have
nor are we to judge of what he can do by any precedents, so little has been tried.人类的极限不可度量,由此我们不能以一个人一时的成败妄下定论,因为他所尝试的事情还是太少了。We may waive just so much care of ourselves as we honestly bestow elsewhere.我们放弃多少对自我的关心,就能真正地给予他人多少关心。All change is a mir but it is a miracle which is taking place every instant.所有发生在每个瞬间的变化,都是值得思考的神迹。Poorer in outward riches,none so rich inward.物质生活越贫乏,精神世界越丰富。There are nowadays professors of philosophy, but not philosophers. Yet it is admirable to professors , because it was once admirable to live.现在的遍地是哲学教授,却没有几个哲学家。而人人都羡慕教授,因为他们活得更体面。(弱智儿童版)What a man thinks of himself that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.小时候我觉得自己是个弱智,别说,长大了还真是。The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation .大部分人都这么混吃等死,浑浑噩噩过了一辈子。The finest qualities of our nature , like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling.宝宝不开心了,宝宝心好累,除非宋仲基亲亲。But alert and healthy natures remember that the sun rose clear. It’s never too late to give up our prejudge.要是太阳从西边出来,我就当没养过你这个儿子。I trust that none will stretch the seams
for it may do good service to him who it fits.我约了以前同学吃饭,发现她穿的衣服太紧。哈哈哈哈哈,死胖子,快去买件加大号吧。What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.你努力,你奋斗,你忍受着不为人知的孤独与寂寞,我也没见你多优秀,一起打LOL我们还是好朋友。Man’s capacities have
nor are we to judge of what he can do by any precedents, so little has been tried.年轻时觉得只要努力,上清华、考北大,月入百万不是梦。长大后发现想多了。We may waive just so much care of ourselves as we honestly bestow elsewhere.男神找你聊天只是因为无聊了,真当喜欢你、关心你?呵呵,要么他是中央空调。All change is a mir but it is a miracle which is taking place every instant.每一个阶段无论成功与否都值得回味,只不过我恰好都没成功。Poorer in outward riches,none so rich inward.没钱没事业的人,才会有空思考人生。There are nowadays professors of philosophy, but not philosophers. Yet it is admirable to professors , because it was once admirable to live.读过很多书,看过很多风景,对世界有独到见解,还不是活在社会底层。
法语专业 英语还不赖 会写写文章 是个有意思的人}

我要回帖

更多关于 desperation 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信