astroempires 怎样还要多久才能见到你到其他星系

looking to have it with anyone interested in dangerous situations meaning having a chance on getting caught by someone or something
and if you dont know how to have sex then dont bother emailing me it all says it in the name
oh and if you haven't figured this out yet i am a little cockySo this morning I decided to send Monday greetings to everyone & what do I get??? A bouncer on every profile & every comment!
I'm sorry but that's frustrating!
So forgive me if I just don't have it in me to do that on everyone right now.
I wish you a Marvelous Monday my dear friend!
~*~XOXO~*~LizzyOk. This is going out to all my listed friends and fans... of which most of you probably will have no real idea who I am. But that is ok.
I am leaving fubar as this site... isn't any kind of fun. A person cannot fan, add, rate, or comment anymore just for the simple fact they like the profile. When I do it... and doing it slowly so not to overload anyones system... I still get hit with 2-4 bouncer checks. The real funny part is when I get bouncer checks on the bouncer checks... that just makes me laugh... especially when the ID i typed in WAS CORRECT in the first place. What is the freaking point of being here. Well.. some might say to make friends and hang out in the lounges, listen to good music... read bulletins... help each other out and make lasting friendships above all. Lasting friendships... well lets see... i have made some lasting friendships.. and they have expanded outside of fubar... so why do i need to stay when i can talk to the few that truly wanted to be my friend bI am laughing as I type this!
I could not find my cell phone so I called the number.
I could hear my cell phone ring through the phone I called it on.
I thought, "well that's not going to help me any."
I could hear my cell phone ring everywhere I went.
By now, my voice mail had picked up the call so I had to recall my cell phone.
Again, a very strong ring but I couldn't find my damn phone.
I bent down to get my purse when I realized where my phone actually was.
It was still stuck in my bra!!
I had put it there an hour or so before because my hands were full....my other two hands...LOL
Ladies, I'm sure you can relate!
I just found this to be hilarious so I thought I'd share.
I felt that this was indeed a blonde moment that had come over me!!This life is filled with many many different ups and downs.
When you feel you are at the top, the reality of it all just knocks you back down again..
This Blog is in the Memory of all whose lives have been lost.
Love is what keeps us a live, and when we lose that love our lives seem to not exist.
A smile or a kind gesture can make a very sad soul become one with his or her self for just a moment.
We all take life for granted, and our hearts have become hardened.
So This blog goes to all my friends who have loved and lost.
Just to say I love and Miss my Dad..he was my life..My hero.
He was me.MOM IF I COULD TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY I WOULD , IF I COULD HOLD YOU MOM I WOULD , YOUR ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND PLEASE FOR US GET YOUR BUTT UP OR I WILL PERSONALLY WHOOP YOUR BEHIND
WE LOVE YOU MOM KAGE AND CHERIE ALL OF US DOwv_honey_buns
do not add me if u arent going to talk but once please and thanksYou will need to add Cannibal ~ Rockin Rack Contestants Needed@ fubar to vote, but that's cool, she's cool....lol
Don't forget Voting Starts 3AM est/12 AM Pacific tonight and voting is open then until Sunday. That gives you plenty of time...so vote..lol.
Voting is by comment. Make sure and read the above rules.Why is it so weak.some will tell u its that bush wanted it weaker inorder for more countries to buy from u.well if u believe that then my friend i have some magic beans to sell u.Also not to piss on the left but it has almost nothing to do with the war.its mostly to do with the central bank and inflation.Also the reason why the canadian dollar went up was because of foreign governments investing and buying allot of stock in our dollar(mostly china).sorry yanks but its true Canada has allot to offer in ways of imports and investment.so u keep calling us commies and telling us tthe way we run our country is wrong mean while its still only 400.00 bucks a month(in most Canadian cities) for rent here and our minimum wage will rise again at then end of the year same way it has every year since i can remember.VIVA LE CANADA!!I am a prisnor of my own mistakes
living to find only a darkness
that I will never ever forget
longing and seaching deep within my soul
It's tired of hurting and feeling out of control
Wishing to be set free longing to find Sererenity
Exactully what one needs to be able to set my
soul freeAnother monday was here. He sat at his desk staring at all the work to be done that day. Never ending...it was all becoming mundane. Even more his life outside of work reflected the same. There was no excitement...no risks. Goals were being met, but at what cost? Even the woman he loved with all his heart had become boring. He wanted something...no wait...NEEDED something.
Something to make the day go by faster. He clicked on his computer..."you have mail" Was it her? Did she really respond? Wow she looked amazing, but there was something more. Behind the gorgous smile there was this wild free spirted soul. She had it all...& was willing to meet him! They decided on drinks just outside of town. Just far enough that no one would know who they were. He ended up leaving work early...just to make sure the Mrs. had left as planned. He nerously walked around the house wondering if he should go through with it.
He sat at the back booth with his drink & a single rose. As she walked in heI have a Fubar account and all week have been thinking of completely deleteing it once again. why? Oh cause most of the people who is on my list dont talk anymore fan me rate me and give me points i need and i want is all bs to me.On their profiles it says looking to meet new peo ple but what it comes down to anymore is what they want is points and rates and look at my body parts and when something happens to them blame the other ,whatever. Lots of people dont pay attention to the ones who actually want them as Friends. I had one person tell me today she was gonna leave cause she didnt think anyone would miss her well i hate to burst her bubble of thinking but I would miss her she is a wonderful person to talk to or joke around with. Some are great but the ones who are all about themselves makes me sick. If you want more friends Dont ignore them give them a line sometime it wont hurt.oh well, im done. oh btw , I wont be on for a bit here cause Im going in for Knee surgery on Wed. at 6aWell I will be gone from fubar for a while. I am having surgery on Thursday. Please while I am gone don't forget about me and leave me some love! I will miss you all!!! MuahhI exposed myself.
I scared some people.
I had a tea party.
I put things in their place.
I had some uninvited guests.
I invented 'guest control'.
I tried to stop everything.
There was an explosion.
I picked up debris.
I compiled some things.
I got a letter from a stranger.
I convalesced.
I trespassed.
I avoided security lights.
I watched a film.
I fell into the sea.
I submerged.
I feared a monster.
I listened to a song called: ?Masculine women, feminine men.?
I wanted to join a club I wasn?t eligible for.
I thought about nakedness.
I had an affair of the mind.
I had an illegitimate brainchild.
I discovered the glory of depravity.
I realised I can?t paint.
I read some rules.
I applied wound dressing and surgical tape.
I painted my body.
I saw a man fall.
I read books.
I wrote something about treacle tart falling out of the sky.
I decided I hate my sugar daddy, but I still wanted to lick his face.
I did not go through a period of denial.
I got hungry.
I gIn the last year, I have lost two of my best friends in Motorcycle Accidents.
They were the only two I could talk to everything about and they could talk to me about anything as well.
On August 15th, 2006, Leo, one of my best friends came over the top of a hill in Kansas and hit a Tahoe head-on.
He was killed instantly.
Leo had come to me and asked me about motorcycles and that he would really want to ride sometime.
We went out and got him an old dirtbike to learn the basics on.
When I felt he was ready, we went out and got him a badass bike in great shape. The bike was a 2001 Yamaha R6.
He loved that thing more than anything.
He was an excellent rider and never did anything stupid on the bike.
He babied it everywhere he went.
Then, one day, riding along, he crested a hill and the hill made an unexpected right hand turn just over the crest. He was going the speed limit, but was unable to negociate the turn.
He drifted into oncoming traffic and hit the Tahoe head on.
I wasIf you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often or if you are a random reader) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your diary and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you...Opens to two fairy like figures standing beside a bed that separates them. Both are looking down at the third who is asleep. LUCIF is dressed in red and BEALE is dressed in black. they begin to speak in whispers.
To tame this plot which we make due change. We bring this man our most merry arrange. Our potion of change which shall tempt his mind to grow uneasy with our ways so unkind.
And with this potion we spread upon his brow such sadness to which we take so much of now. And in this moment we seize the time due to make us partners in crime.
Alas we stand side to side this poor sleeping mans bed chambers reside. To this potion my younger I did recall, this potion is such a lovely lotion that it doth stick. And stick and stick and stick.
And stick it shall, for upon his brow we lay out potion this lovely lotion of which we have made tonight for this evil plight. And in merry shapes and in merry ways we shall enjoy his horror. When he shI WAS APPROACHED BY ONE OF THE COFOUNDERS AND GAVE ME A IDEA I AM THINKING OF DOING A ENTERNAL CONTEST EVERY MONTH FOR OUR MEMBERS TO WIN SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT ON THIS IDEA AND LET ME KNOW BY YOUR COMMENTS IN HERE WETHER WE SHOULD OR SHOULDNT TRY THISNOW I NEED A BOUNCER CHECK TO GET BACK TO MY OWN FUCKIN PAGE?!
PLEASE!Thanks to everyone who brightened my days and made me smile. I will miss a lot of you.
Drop a line sometime if you like...
*muah*Kurt Vonnegut may have said it best, "There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason to hate without reservation, to imagine God Almighty hates with you, too." and yet the party of the administration in power continues along this misguided course as it steadily reinforces its mentality of group think as we head into the next "presidential election".
This week a great deal of hoopla was made of Rudy Guilianni picking up the endorsement of Pat Robertson and his goon squad.
First and foremost any good Italian New Yorker should be absolutely embarassed that such a man and his cronies, who have traditionally shunned/bashed italians, even want to whoo him let alone endorse him.
Fred Thompson was strutting his endorsement from the RTL party on tv this morning.
Again, why would a "true conservative" want the endorsement of a one issue party whose sole platform is the invasion of privacy and government control over individual behavior.
The answer folks is quite simple, I wish that my life would be easy, that someone who loves me will come into my life, I dont know what to do, I just feel so lonely at the moment.
I feel like everything is pointless sometimes.
I have people that care about me, but why do the guy I like have to live in a different country?
It feels so lonely when there is no one to cuddle into at night.
I wish that my heart would stop betraying me.I wish that someone would be here and give me comfort when i am in need.That someone would love me for who I am, that things would be easy again.Noththing is as it should in my life at the moment.I guess that its because I dont have the kids here at the moment, they would help so much. Just by being here, just by looking at me and just telling me they love me sometimes without ever being asked.Well life will improve I know it is just hard sometimes to be alone.I wouldnt wish it to anyone. I am happy for everyone that has the love of their life in their life..
well enough now..
Love anOK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND MANY OTHERS?
THEY CALL YOU THEIR FRIENDS AND THEY ALWAYS TALK TO YOU THEN U MEET SOMEONE AND BECOME THEIR FUWIFEY OR SOMETHING AND THEY GET FREAKING PISSED OFF AT YOU!!!!THEY DELETE YOU AND SAY THEY MAD AND ALL.
IF YOU THEIR FRIEND SHOULDNT YOU BE HAPPY THEY MET SOMEONE?
HAPPY THAT THEY HAPPY? I DONT GET IT BUT ANYONE WHO AINT HAPPY AT THE FACT THAT I HAVE MET SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME TRULY HAPPY AND MAKES ME SMILE LIKE HAVE NOT SMILED IN A LONG TIME CAN JUST LEAVE MY PAGE SERIOUSLY.
IF YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND OF MINE THAN YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR ME THAT I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM WANTED AND CARED FOR.
BUT IF YOU DO READ THIS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INCITE ON THIS BECAUSE I AM TRULY LOST?????okay so heres a real problem..not a plea for levels, or help in any way..not a bitch about bouncers, or cheaters...omg a real life problem..if you dont want to get depressed, dont read it..dont like it, dont view it..this is my blog, my way of releasing my anger and sadness before my kids are around..
so im sitting here crying my eyes out, feeling as hopeless as one person can get..
most of you know im divorced, some know i was married to a wife beating child terrozing bastard..yes, i can prove it i have the police reports.lol
what you dont know is that i knew i had to be out of the house by dec 15 according to what my lawyer and i talked about in court..however, i just found out that date is actually dec 1..
now, i just started working, dont ask why, there were some health issues and shit, not goin into it..and he knows it..i have the three kids, he doesnt...but does he care one fucking iota?? nope, not a chance in hell..
does he pay child support, nope..not until im ouok in ma shout box from this dick i had hot cock wanna fuck cyber n all shit like that... then he emailed me his fone number .. so i kindly told the dickhead to piss off.. in my own sweet way .. ppl who know me know how i would react to a dick like this .. then omg the flattery i got this
samy38: pussay take your data base and stick it up your ronchy assss
samy38: lots of unreal ego crap just like you DEAR
samy38: FUBARS FUCKEN EGO CRAP ANYWAY
samy38: fubars loaded with crap anyway like you."
samy38: whatever DOG MEAT."
Notic the pillock is now talking to himself .. coz i havnt even answered him ..opon you face i see this light,
a beautiful girl who hate this fight.
when i see your face in the day,
i hope u will come this way.
no one takes me for granted,
at times they wish i was stranded.
this is a blessing of life,
maybe one day ill find a wife.
being single really blows,
i hope this year it really snows.
i wish i could find true love,
and ill pray to god who is up above...
Kevin D. Foxits been a hell of a month.. mu boogies still not feeling well, my aunt died this afternoon and my dad had a heart attack and had to have heart surgery today and might still have to have another and hes def gotta have another in 2 weeks ... so pray for my family.... please and thank u all
love u alli been rateing all you girls pic but you dont rate my pic so im not doing no more if i can not get rated toA man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down. A lady cashier walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open."
This is not a phrase men normally use, so he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.
When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open."
He zipped up and finished his shopping.
He then intentionally got in the line to check out where the lady was that told him about his "barracks door". He was planning to have a little fun with her.
When he reached her counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open did you see a soldier standing in there at attention?"
The lady (being smarter than a man) thought for a moment and said, "No, no I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags!!!If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often or if you are a random reader) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your diary and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you..We enter her home and begin to head for the bedroom. With my heightened senses she intoxicates me to the breaking point. I see her heart beat in the veins on her supple neck, I taste her in the air I breathe, her luscious scent exuberates me, I want to take her right now. But I remind myself to make this as pleasurable for her as it is for me. We go into her bedroom and she sits me down on the edge of her bed, she starts to undress. She gets to her pants and I stop her, telling her to take it slower, she smiles. I begin to kiss her upper body slowly, tasting her skin with my taste buds. The taste of her sends my mind into a frenzy, I want to do it now, but I remind myself to take it slow. The end result will be all the more sweeter the more passion I give her. She undresses me and comments on how pale and cold my skin is, I tell her she can warm me up if she likes. She finishes undressing me and takes off her pants and panties, I pick her up and lay her down on the bed. I kiss her feetMy lady's presence makes the roses red,
Because to see her lips they blush for shame.
The lily's leaves, for envy, pale became,
And her white hands in them this envy bred.
The marigold the leaves abroad doth spread,
Because the sun's and her power is the same.
The violet of purple colour came.
Dyed in the blood she made my heart to shed.
In brief: all flowers from h
From her sweet breath their swe
The living heat which her eyebeams doth make
Warmeth the ground and quickeneth the seed.
The rain, wherewith she watereth the flowers,
Falls from mine eyes, which she dissolves in showersSorry it took me a couple days after my contest to get this posted, but I wanted to say thank you for all of your help!
I won one!
Took alot of bombing at least the first 6 days were tough.
We ended up going against up to 5 families during this contest against the guy in second.
The lead was slight and one night he even took the lead by almost 1000 comments, but we all banned together and ended up taking an outrageous lead.
Thank you all for your dedication and help in getting me this win!
Thank you thank you thank you!
I am very greatful.
luv ya all
thank you,
JenA Good Heart
A good heart is never boastful or jealous,
It always thinks of others first and never seeks out payment.
A good heart is trustworthy and loving,
It never fails to be there by your side.
Its walls are filled with love and friendship and it becomes so home like you never want to leave it.
The inside is warm and cozy and makes you feel its love all over.
It picks you up when you are down and brightens even the sunniest of days.
It?s full of surprises and makes you want to hold it even closer with every surprise it brings.
& Shady!!!
Thank you for always being there when I need to laugh or vent, giving great advice, and ALWAYS putting a smile on my face!!!I am about to go thru my family list. If you are on there, give me one reason why you should stay there. Some of you will always remain there, and you should know who you are.HEY MY LOVELY FRIENDS N FAMILY
AS OF 10:30AM TO I WILL BE NOT ON FUBAR BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE BUSY WORKING ...I HAVE 1 MEETING, TEACHING TWO CLASSES FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER MEETING THAT I BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW N SO IF NE ONE WANTS 2 MESSAGE ME CAN DO SO N I WILL RESPOND 2 ALL THIS EVENING... HOPE ALL HAS A BLESSED DAY
LOVE U ALLWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am doing soooooooooooooo much better today. I can lift leg, bend knee etc. pain was tolerable so lol i almost forgot to take pain meds but got reminded when i took temp and it was already up to 99.3. Will post more after nurse is here on ThursThe details of your current job or home project are starting to get a little out of hand. You may need to call in the cavalry, or at least break it all down into more easily manageable chunks.
HMMM..... WTF SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I SLACK A LITTLE MORE?I have to say that its annoying when people get so upset if you rate there picture anything other than a 10. If its a crappy picture don't put it on here or it will get rated low numbers. The rating is only for that picture not anyone as a person. But yet people still get all bent out of shape over it.That just shows how insecure and how childish people can be.Ok so here's something else that really irritates me...
It really irks me when someone runs their mouth without knowing what they are really talking about first.
Now I'm sure I am guilty of doing this a time or two, but I (at least) have learned that it is best to hear the other person out before freaking out.
Unfortunately there are more people out there that have failed to learn that small lesson in life. So, they continue to bitch and bluster about, only to look the jackass when the truth finally does smack them in the face.
Now I would much rather feel a tiny bit assinine for not understanding the situation and having it be explained to me, than feel like a complete jackass when I am proven completely wrong. Call me crazy if you will.
I just wish others would take the time to hear the sides of a situation before jumping aboard the bandwagon for either side. Make informed decisions people, don't just dive in head first without looking first. I mean seriously.When ordering skins from the shoppe, please remember to include the following:
You can pick as many as you want to create the over-all look, but please pick a main color so that I know how to blend the images.
I will automatically have your name on your skin in both the banner and the background, unless you tell me otherwise. I do this so that you skin won't be swiped by others. If you want additional text on either the banner or the background, let me know.
You don't have to tell me a specific name of a font (if you know one, great!) but please let me know what type of style you'd like. For example...cursive, stenciled, fat lettering, hand written, etc. to give me an idea of what you're looking for.
If you have the images that you'd like included, send them to me through fumail or through yahoo messenger. If you have an idea but don't have what you want ("I want fairies!") just tell me and I'll go from there.
Nothing personali14 YEARS AGO 2DAY I FOUND MY FRIEND KENYA MURDERED BUT THANKS 2 GOD HER SIX WEEK OLD DAUGHTER WAS SPARED.....ITS A ROUGH DAY FOR ME AND I DONT USUALLY TALK ABOUT IT BUT A NEW FRIEND CONVINCED ME IT MIGHT HELP.....WAS NOT ALL BAD THOUGH CAUSE I DID SAVE HER DAUGHTER HER SISTER AND MYSELF THAT DAY.JUST WANNA LET HER KNOW ILL NEVER FORGET HER AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER CHILD SO SOMEDAY I CAN TELL HER WHAT A SPECIAL MOM SHE HAD.....R.I.P MY FRIEND...IN MEMORY OF KENYA DUNCAN! TYI was thinking what is my big hold up on getting everything clean.. then it came to me.. it is safety.
It's not a mess it's a theft deterrent system.
See if anyone were to try to break into my home.. they would first have issue with opening the door with the shoes piled behind it trip over a box get their foot snagged in the laundry fall flat on their face on some lego's.
This all of course would wake everyone up in the house enough to be calling the police.. So yeah that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
(of course makes walking at night difficult but I'm almost used to it)they shut my water off after i paid my bill... make sense?
but for another 70 bucks its back on
my NEW to me van broke down..
my sons IAT meeting is today .. pray for a good meeting
i really could use a break. the stress is bad this way. pray for me too please.A message to all Virgo's staff, members, friends and family:
This morning I realized that there were members that hadn't come in since subscribing.
So this morning, I went thru the member list and unsubscribed some of them that I hadn't seen since they first came in.
You will notice that the member count has significantly gone down for that reason.
Like I have said before, I don't play the numbers game, and if someone hasn't been in to Virgo's since subscribing, then why have them on the list.
I know it seems a little harsh to do that, but this is how I feel.
If any of the members that I have unsubscribed feels that I am wrong in doing so, then they are more than welcome to re-subscribe, as long as they can make an effort to come in and get to know all of us.
We are a great group of friends and those that don't come in are truly missing out on getting to know us all.
Thank You for being part of Virgo's, Have A Great Day!!
KareBrilliant light shown on his face
As he walked through the dark murkiness
That was once his world.
Guided by a desire to reach the angel,
And hold her in his arms,
And not for a moment,
For an angel is most precious
When she doesn't know she's a blessing from Heaven.
He knew once he seen her,
That the halo and wings were missing,
But an angel nonetheless is she.
He longs to hold her,
And have her feel his trembling hands
Slowly and softly touching her skin.
He longs to kiss her lips
And look deep into the soulful eyes
That let him see deep within her.
She seems so far away,
But his heart has bridged all time and space,
He would travel to the ends of the world-
Fight the flames of hell-
For they are not hotter than the flame she ignited in his very soul.
Should he tell her?
He thinks that she would only run further,
Only time will tell.
Each passing day, he longs to hear her voice,
And desires to have her by his side.
Shall he follow?
He leans against the harI put it in to a show so that you can see more. I have a long ways to go still but I am doing lots better! Hope you enjoy! much love to all!~Donna~
Check the Family page of the Fu's KREW to see more!Why not send a mail and join our small family of friends?I know it's already been a long day for me when I sit here staring at a Kool Aid Burst trying to figure out how to open the damn thing. :D"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending".hey guys and gals.....
I am not my usual cheery self today.
I am sick and I feel awful.
I started with a bad headache yesterday and then last night I ran a fever all night. My whole body ached (and still do ache) and I had chills. I froze all night and stayed on top of Jeff (he liked that) for his warmth.
Well, this morning I checked my temp and sure enough it was 101.
I took some Tylenol and got back in bed only to doze off for 30 minutes and wake up sweating.
My fever broke~!
Well, I got dressed and went out shopping (I know Cristi...don't fuss) but now I am home and feeling bad again.
I just checked my temp and it is 100.4.
So needless to say I am headed back to bed.
I haven't even had a chance to promote my rack in the contest.
Would you all be so kind as to help me today, pweez?
I think I am sitting in 6th place.
I slipped through the night.
There are 2 girls right on my tail with comments and so one passed me earlier today....
Help me out, please. Maybe I guess I get around...
"Triba...: wow now your someone elses again you sure get around
wow... like my status really means that I belong to someone.. this whole jealousy thing is getting old and the mire it happens the more pissed off I get...No way!!!
I see some girls with thongs on ?????
As their default pics?????
This is a bikini that covers up more then that ????
This is the second time
this happened ????
I dont get it !!! Please explain to me how something u can view on regular prime time tv, as banned from this site that has porn on peoples comments ???now usually me nuh write blog r dem ting dey but many of us can relate to wha mi bout fi write ppl yall fi stop get vex wid ppl when dem dont call u or dem seem to busy fi u u dont know what ppl go threw on a daily basis ofcourse u have some ppl in this world who fulla shit dem talk dem bag a efry bout how dem too busy fi evensen u a text message yet dem a chat to other ppl every friggin day but some ppl really do have alot of thing going on in they life and if ur a true friend u will understand dat but if u see say dem ppl yah a just avoid u tell dem fi fuk off n suk out dem mumma hole but try to understand that sometimes ppl dont deal wid situations the way u would deal wid it at one point in life we all make a choice on if we gonna call or text or write someone but eventually u call n write them for does of us thats a true friend just be there for when that person calls u n if they aint atleast u can sleep at night cuzz u know u not the one doing them wrong n fi di pussyhole dem wey♥☆ W.I.S.E U.K. Friends ☆♥
If you are from England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales then this is the group for you!!
We are a family of members from this part of the world who want to make friends with other members on Fubar who live over here on.
We are NOT a bombing or leveling family!!!
W.I.S.E simply means Wales Ireland Scotland Eo)
Members - you can click on the above flashy pic to rip it off me if you like.
There are just 2 simple rules for being a member ...
1) All members are to have W.I.S.E U.K Friends or WISEUKF in your user names at all times. You can even add Member in your name too if you wish to make it W.I.S.E U.K Friends Member or WISEUKF Member etc.
2) All members are to RATE, FAN and ADD all the other members in my blogs and that means you are to add each and every member whether male or female, or the list won't work out right etc. That is what this list is about, making new friends from this part of the world.
Well, dunno really how to begin this.
I am thinking about leaving this place.
I had some great fun here for quite a while and happened to meet a couple of wonderful people. But the average attitude of the most here seems to give no shit about what you do and how you feel. You are here at times and people do not notice you, not even reply on direct approachs. This wears me out, really, especially when they call themselves your friends or even count you their family.
The fact that this is the internet doesnt mean we should act like machines, right?
So I am not sure what to do by now, still thinking a lot about some things these days, this is one of them.Take A Minute And Go Say Hi To This Gorgeous Lady
Spank Her Hard
She's Had A Rough Day
Shan Shan member of the Pride Family:)@ fubarand also dedicated to a very special man who would have been my father in law Timothy....... James and i love and miss u very much
MyHotComments
u guys and girls can comment if you want toMy cats refuse to drink water if their bowl is on the floor. They will only drink from their bowl if it is on the counter top.
Is that wrong?why is it that the only person who can fix a broken heart is the same one who broke it in the first place?If anyone has noticed Ive been scarce yesterday and today..well let me fill ya in on whats goin on..As anyone who knows me knows I take care of my grandmother everyday.
I get the kids off to school and then I head over to her house to cook n clean and do whatever she needs done. Well yesterday My mom went with me we got to grams about 8;30 am I unlocked the door n went in as i walked in I saw my grandma on the den floor in pools of blood.
She was walking to the kitchen from her bedroom lost conciousness and fell. When she fell she hit her head on the console TV and ripped the skin off of her left arm.
Now you have to understand my grandma is 4ft 8 she weighs 77 lbs and she is 95 years old. her skin is like paper the slightest bump or touch bruises or can rip her open.
Well we called 911 and got her to the hospital then the flippin ER wouldnt let anyone go back with her and she was crying and asking for my mom or I .
I got PISSEDDDD
they called security on me lol BUT i got my mom An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset.
Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.
In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.
A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.
As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard, (barely containing his (laughter), and who had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on here?"
The drunk, still staring down replied: "I thinToday my little girl who has ADHD and has been so hard for me to handle went to go live with her dad and grandparents, so i feel like crap and I love her and miss her already. this was such a hard decision for me to make, not sure how this is gonna go, and i need to focus on my other daughter more who is needing help too but whos dad has been passed away for a few yrs now.Brutal Fam Invites all ORIGNAL Brutal members and New too!
FUCK THE REST!
JOIN THE BEST!!!!!
(CLICK THE BANNER TO CHECK IT OUT!!)
So Come in and Become Brutaloriginally dedicated to my ex-girlfriend.
As I slip the ring on her finger
I think about my past
All the girls I had
And the the few girls I've loved
All the bad things I've done
And the good things that came of it
All the good things I've done
And the many bad things that came of it
All the places I've seen
All the friends I've had and lost
All the people I've met
The freedom I had
Will I still have freedoms
Or will they be granted to me by things I do for
Will I still be able to meet people
Or will they be those she allows me to meet?
Will I still make friends
Or will they have to be her friends?
Will I still see new places
Or will they forever be just in my memoirs?
Will I get to reap the rewards of doing good
Or will it go all to her?
Will I still get to be bad
Or must I go all good all the time?
As for the girls... no lose.well my son is getting better but here's the joke...I'm friggin sick now...lol..NOT!
Its' hard enough being a single mom, but when ya add in the fact that your sick as well as your child...hell just started laughin at ya.
So I'll catch up when I can and I'll try to be there for ya'll but let me tell ya, i'm gonna kill karma for this...lol.well i quit smoking recently. 4 and 1/2 weeks ago this past saturday. i quit for my own health and for the health of my kids. no more 2nd hand smoke. it was the right thing to do... but here is the kicker.... unknown to me i had a under lying medical problem. since i quit smoking the nicotine is no longer in my system restricting my blood vessels.
there is a strong history of anuerysims in my family.. and now i have stabbing pains in the back of my head. tried to ignore them thinking it was just withdrawals from quitting smoking. went to the doctor and got sent to the emergency room.
since i dont have health insurance i spent 14 hours sitting at the charity hospital system just to get a appointment for a MRI and a MRA. both are schedual a month from now on the 11th of december. In the mean time i get to play the waiting game and hope my head doesnt blow up.
I will keep my friends posted as things progress. hugs and kisses to all, patriciaIt's nearly midnight when we walk into the club. It has a modest size dance floor and a modest size bar. The place is pretty full and the air is pretty thick and hot. I look at you when we walk in and smile. We both find a place to sit towards the back of the club. A small little table that seats just the two of us. It has a nice view of the dance floor. We sit there for a little bit about thirty minutes before you get up and get us both something to drink. Stiff drinks at that. I watch you while you walk up to the bar and notice the girls looking at you. Looking all hot in some sexy jeans and a tight shirt that shows off how hard you've been working out. Some of the girls are so into you, i can tell because some go to their GFs and point at you while talking. I laugh and smirk because I know your all mine. After you get the drinks and walk back up to our table I see the girls are still watching you...just to keep them at bay and them in check I get up from the table and walk over to yI am Pagan, I study healing plants and their applications. I also study other walks of religion.I believe in magic, and I believe that their is something or someone guiding us along along a path.
And for those who don't know...satanists are not pagans, they believe in the devil and in hell, we don't.
Also a lot of people must understand...everyone has a choice in what type of paganism they choose to practice..I chose eclectic because i'm interested in many things and paths, also all paths have healing myths and properties that others don't.
My children are not pagan...they're Christian...by thier choice I told them they could choose what they wish to believe...I'd love them any way they wanted to be...it's their life.
Nature plays a big part in my life, the cycles, the animals, the weather, the plants...so I'm happiest in natural places.
This is just a small part of my beliefs...for those who accept me I thank you....for those that don't...eh bite me.GOOD
BLACKSo at what point are you forced to realize that hey its not them its you?
To me that point was last night when I saw one my ex's at work who told me its a good thing we broke up when we did cause she was in love with someone else and had, big surprise, cheated on me near the end of our relationship.
Well now that puts me at every relationship i've been in except for one where I was either cheated on or pushed my partner so far away they fell for someone else at some point of our relationship.
And even in the one where I'm not sure either of that happened I still have my suspicions cause of how close her and her roomate were at the time. Plus add that to the fact that she told me her and her roommate "experimented" before and well the suspicions are very strong.
I get compliments on how nice a guy I am, and I admit it I can be.
I have the potential to be sweet, caring and quasi chivalrous.
But is that enough anymore?
I mean I know the sins I committed in my marriage that leadHow women shower:
> Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to
> lights and darks.
> Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see husband along the
> way, cover up any exposed areas.
> Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more
> sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.
> Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide
> loofah and pumice stone.
> Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins .
> Washyour hair again to make sure it's clean.
> Condition your hair with grapefruit mint-conditioner.
> Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.
> Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash. Rinse
> conditioner off hair.
> Shave armpits and legs.
> Turn off shower.
> Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.
> Spray mold spots with Tilex.
> Get out of shower.
> Dry witok, I ain't gonna lie....I am sick as sh!t~
I haven't felt this bad in years.
I went to the dr this morning and I have strep throat....ugh~!
My fever last night rose to 102.2 and I was freezing under 2 fleece blankets~!
I am sitting here now teeth chattering.
I am going to go lay down after I take my Tylenol.
I hate being sick~! The dr said with the move and as stressed out as I have been about that...no wonder I am sick.
My body is shutting down needing a break~!
So I plead with you all....help me out.
I don't feel like sitting here chatting trying to get votes.
PLEASE ask all your friends to vote for my rack in the contest #1032R.
Right now I am sitting in 6th place....not where I want to be~!
I do hope to get online later so maybe I can get a few votes myself.....thanks~!
~~smooches~~I swore that i would never write for you again, that i would never again let my pen be seduced by your memory lurking here in the dark corners of my mind. But tonight the stars are so like they were that night when you were more amazing to me than all the bodies of heaven, when the chilled night air was alive with the scent of grass and honeysuckle and a thousand living things sang to the moon their quiet nocturnal hymn.
i wanted to show you to the stars so they could see what they were missing.
So they could see what it was to be truly amazing.
And now, as the stars fade into morning, taking your face from my memory once more, i can find my pillow and lie down to dream of your lips and your soft hazel eyes.
I'll hear crickets and smile.
I'll smell honeysuckle and wonder....i hurt my right knee at work i think i broke my right kneecap all i know it hurt like hell and i can't work i was getting down from the back of my truck and hit my kneecap on my step real hard going monday to see the doc hope it not as bad as iam thinking it is so i can go back to workI was around 9 or 10 and we went to Florida on vacation. On the way home we stopped at Mammoth cave in Kentucky and went on a tour through the cave.
Well about half way through we came to the bottomless pit which was a big hole in the ground and was roped off.
Not far after the pit we had a rest area. When we got there dad was no where in sight.
Needless to say my mom started freaking out and started yelling dad fell in the pit. People were staring at us like WTF? I was embarrassed and I tried to calm her down and told her he probably got bored and left.
I finally had enough and said I am out of here to...she followed me all the way to the exit yelling at me and right before we reached the exit she said "if you don't stop I am telling your dad" and my response was " you can't tell him mom...remember he fell in the pit"...that shut her right up and when we got to the exit there he was. lol
Hope you enjoy that storyAn old lady dies and goes to Heaven. She's chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood curdling screams.
'Don't worry about that' says St. Peter 'It's only someone having the holes put into her shoulder blades for wings.'
The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation. Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling screams.
'Oh my!' says the old lady 'now what is happening?' 'Not to worry' says St. Peter, 'She's just having her head drilled to fit the halo.'
'I can't do this' says the old lady, 'I m going to Hell.' 'You can't go there' says St. Peter. 'You'll be raped and taken advantage of.'
'Maybe so' says the old lady, but I've already got the holes for that.'In a brief conversation, a man asked me "What kind of man are you looking for?" I sat quietly for a moment before
looking him in the eye and asking, "Do you really want to know?" Reluctantly, he said, "Yes." I began to expound... "As a woman in this day and
age, I am in a position to ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for myself. I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the
help of any man...or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, "What can you bring to the table?" The man looked at me. Clearly he thought
that I was referring to money. I quickly corrected his thought and stated, "I am not referring to money, I need something more. I need a man who
is striving for perfection in every aspect of life. "He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, and asked her to explain. I said, "I am looking for
someone who is striving for perfection mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I am looking girls:
please ALWAYS check the date of expire of your birthcontrol pills... don't do like me that i was almost about to faint today when i found out they expired in february!
pheewwww... lol right now i can breatheIn translation: The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made themSo im going to vent a little so you all can just put up with it lol.
I have met a lot of really nice people on fubar. I have met some lying ass holes too. But I will tell you this, I have also met some of the most awesome people who I am proud to call family.
To my brothers Marc and Brad. You guys are awesome. You are always there when I need you. You listen to me rant and rave and more often than not put me in a better mood just by being you. I want you guy's to know that I would do anything for you guy's. You are
2 of the most special guy's on here ( after Brian of course) and any lady would be damn lucky to have you. If you ever need me I am there for you!
To my sister and partner in crime
sara. You are one of the most amazing women I have met ever. You are always there and ready to throw down on anyone that messes with any of us. I love you
dearly and hope that you also know that no matter what I am always going to be here for you.
To my babygirl jay... I know it seeI always send out strange Christmas cards to my friends online and shit anbd well, I am having trouble deciding what ones I wanna send.So Ill see what you all think.Id usually put this in the mumms but lately those have been filled up with a bunch of morons and assholes.
heres the first one:
Then theres the second one:I was Fu-Engaged to someone who I thought Was Completely and Utterly Awesome, The night Before We were supposed to get Fu-Married, I discovered that she cheated on me the night before, I have never been so hurt in my life. I wasn't heart-broken, no i was heart-Shattered. I could never understand and probably never will understand how she could have done that to me. Am I seriously just never supposed to find love?? Wuts the point of life if You cannot love??YOU KNOW, THE WORLD WOULD BE A LOT BETTER PLACE IF PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE SO DAMN SCARED OF A PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL AND BE FRIENDS AND FRIENDLY WITH THEM INSTEAD OF SAYING, "I CAN'T HANDLE IT" OR "THAT JUST BRINGS ME DOWN", THAT'S REALLY SAD, IT'S SAD WHEN PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CAN'T HANDLE BEING WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED AND I HONESTLY THINK THAT IF A PROFESSIONAL OR COLLEGE ATHLETE PLAYED A SPORT AND BECOME DISABLED OR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE THAT THEY WOULDN'T GET TREATED LIKE THAT BUT SOMEBODY LIKE ME, IT IS LET'S NOT GO SEE HIM OR CALL HIM OR ASK HIM TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED, WELL GUESS WHAT, I'VE PLAYED FOOTBALL WHEN I WAS A KID, I'VE PLAYED BASEBAL AND BASKETBALL WHEN I WAS A KID AND DID I GET HURT, HELL YES! DOES THAT STOP ME FROM DOING IT ANYMORE? NO WAY BECAUSE FOR ONE I KNOW MY LIMITATIONS FOR TWO, WHENEVER I'VE FALLEN DOWN, I'VE GOTTEN BACK UP EVERYTthis was written by my son when he was nine
I'm thankful for peace &love in the world. I'm also thankful for people big and small, weak or strong, sick and in health, who can share that love with anyone who they feel really deserves such a powerful virtue.
Ialways say "love is giving someone the ability to crush you, but trusting them enough not to". I have a friend named Cassie. She told me that i was like a 1,000,000 year old piece of paper. Basically I was letting everyone get me down, or tear a piece off of me. But, she said "if you laminate your paper, no one can hurt you". Basically she meant, if I toughen up no one can hurt me. Well, in my point ov view, if people just loved then we wouldn't have to laminate our paper. we would,t have to go through the trouble to toughen up if everyone would just love. That is why i am thankful for love.Read this blog (content attached after the dashed line) and give me some positive feedback...
Negative views are welcome also.
Ask questions too :D
ThanksSo report cards came in yesterday.
I've never seen my mother as angry as she was last night in YEARS.
I tried to be serious because obviously pure laziness contributed to this child's report card, but me and my sister didn't have to say anything because Ma let her have it!!
It wasn't funny but me and my sis kept running into the other room to laugh.
I guess you kinda had to be there.
When Mami is pissed it's so dangerous it's funny. :DToday we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth-records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
Knowing when to com why the early bird gets the worm, life isn' and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch (mouthwash contains alcohol); and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for Wellhung: Hello, Sweetheart. What do you look like?
Sweetheart: I am wearing a red silk blouse and a miniskirt and high heels. My measurements are 36-24-36. I work out every day. I'm toned and perfect. What do you look like?
Wellhung: I'm 6'3" and about 250 pounds. I wear glasses and I have on a pair of blue sweatpants I just bought at Walmart. I am also wearing a T-shirt with a few spots of barbecue sauce on it from dinner - it smells a little funny.
Sweetheart: I want you. Would you like to screw me?
Wellhung: OK.
Sweetheart: We're in my bedroom. There's soft music playing on the stereo and candles on my dresser and night table. I'm looking up into your eyes, smiling. My hand works its way down to your crotch and begins to fondle your huge, swelling bulge.
Wellhung: I'm gulping. I'm beginning to sweat.
Sweetheart: I'm pulling up your shirt and kissing your chest.
Wellhung: Now I'm unbuttoning your blouse. My hands are trembling.
Sweetheart: I'm moaning softOkay.
How many people are sick of getting a new comment only to see it's another photo of boobs followed by some saying like..
"HAVE A Freakin' frisky FRIDAY!!"
I've come up with the solution! =D
Here are a series of my (quickly made) custom day-of-the-week comment photos for people who for once, just aren't in the mood!
(And no, I'm not religious.)Why do Guys "almost" always say "I'm Gonna Cum For You" to the lady when the Guys are really cumming for themselves? LOL. Just curious.ok so the kid thinks hes a vampire... and the decent of adam and eve... he has gone into conversation about how he "killed his brother" and all this other shit.... pretty unbelievable
--------------------------------------------------------
someonessome1: hi...
evil_dark_dragon_of_the_shadows: happy birthday now bye
someonessome1:
so immature
evil_dark_dragon_of_the_shadows: thanks
someonessome1: ur welcome
evil_dark_dragon_of_the_shadows: slut
someonessome1: or not
someonessome1: u wanna pull out the names?
someonessome1: fake works for u really well
someonessome1: insane
someonessome1: out of ur mind
someonessome1: liar
evil_dark_dragon_of_the_shadows: used to being called them have fun but i know wat i am
someonessome1: u belong in a nut house
evil_dark_dragon_of_the_shadows: sorry but im not u
someonessome1: im not the one who thinks im a vampire
someonessome1: or the decent of adam and eve
someonessome1: who have yet to be proven real
someoOff to Homestead this weekend! Will try to post some stuff somehow when i get back, might have to take some old pics down. Have a great weekend, HeatherTruly sensitive people often find they need to create a defensive wall. Maybe the real trick is knowing when to let it down and be vulnerable. Trust is such a difficult thing.
~ Fatah ~i've not smoked 26 days...
having kind of a rough one, keep having to eat hard candy to fight cravings.
went from 21 mg patch to 14 mg.
2 days to 1 month!I'm finally gonna get laid tomorrow! It's been a month since Marc has been in Florida and while I love my rabbit, I miss him. :(
I finished cleaning the house from top to bottom, minus my desk, which I'm about to do in a minute. Then I think I'm going to bake him some chocolate chip cookies and brownies.
He all ready planned out my outfit, so now I have to try and get my garter belt on another set of thigh highs. They're a pain in the ass. I picked up a "soft" whip today, so he wouldn't be afraid of hurting me while he spanked. lol.
I'm just so excited to see him again. I've missed him soooo muchplease dont ask me to help u level up, when i have leveled up 90% of the time on my own...
u can rate pics, just as well as i can.
hell, i dont remember too many people even thanking me for helping when i did...
sorry, it aint happening again.
get over it...
im sure there are plenty of others on here that will help...
again, if i offended u, im sorry...
ur a big kid now, get over it!
i know its a hard concept for sum of u, but i do have faith that u will be ok!
now, as for everyone asking me whats in it for them or what im gonna do for them, if they give me fuBucks...
im pretty sure i said it before, but i will say it again...
i will fan u if u give me fuBucks...
other than that, i dont have anything to offer u!
its fake, free money!
unless u have over 6 million and are going for the spotlight anytime soon, im sure u will survive without it!
oh yeah, and please do not email me asking y my shoutbox is turned off!
i have a blog about that whole subject!
aplease vote for me :) thanks everyone! /bartender/94
you can vote again :)I cant upload any more pics (Tear)Inga looked like one of two things: model, or angel.
She was a study of angles, long, lithe, muscles running the course of her body like strands through a celery stalk. She was in the bathroom, right then, slipping into some imported silk number from her wedding trousseau that could easily fit through the wedding band he placed on her fingers hours ago. He smiled to himself, knowing he was the luckiest bastard on earth.
The cost of the wedding could have easily bought a small country, but she could afford it.
Not only was she the heiress of a huge oil fortune, she was also a mogul in her own right, using her success as an international model to launch the startup of her cosmetics empire.
He thought about pushing her flexibility to the limit as his cock grew hard.
She made 69 into 96, executing a perfect backbend, holding his face between her rock hard slim thighs. One lucky bastard.
The thought made him remember the night before. Maria. Maria was such a contrast from Inga oOnce there was a little boy who was curious about what a strip club was like so one day he decided to sneak into one. Once he was in, he watched as the strippers danced. He watched until they started taking of their clothing. That's when he bolted out the door and started running down the street and into a man. The man asks the boy, "What's wrong young man? You look like you just saw a ghost!". The little boy replies, "My mommy and daddy told me that if I ever watched anybody undress, I'd turn to stone...and all of a sudden I felt something hard!".This sucks. With the change of weather in Arizona from miserably hot to almost cool it's common to get sick. Sure enough my kids were sick and I was hoping to avoid it but...didn't happen.
So I woke up Saturday morning with a crappy sore throat and the phlegm draining from my nose to the afore mentioned sore throat.
I had plans tonight damn it. lol.Good day one and all! I just got hold of a working computer here in Mississippi while Eugene and I "Camp Sit" here at Camp Sister Spirit in lovely Ovett and just wanted to let ya'll know we arrived safe and sound with our hounds.
It's been an adventure from the start... introducing our four hounds to a pack of 7 that reside at the camp along with 6 cats, 4 goats and Circe, the camp mascot who is a 400 pound full grown sow (who was supposed to be a pot bellied pig and is not - LOL)!
We had a freeze warning and been tending to the critters and fauna on the lovely 120 acres while our friends who run the place are tending to a family crisis in Arkansas. I do note bode well with the cold but am thankful to spend some time with my hunny in a beautiful environment even with the crisp chill and blue extremeties.
We have been working hard to help fix up the place which still has some damage after Katrina and even had the opportunity to do some archaeological work on the grounds as wellWords cannot express my love for you
So pure, so wonderful and so true
Words cannot explain
My undying pain
The pain I feel when we're apart
Like a piece is missing from my heart
But there's something you should know before I go on
I'm really a flesh eating mutant monkey man for the planet GorgonTake the Naughty poll Quiz ....Where Meeting, Matching and Fantasy Cums Together
1. How old are you?over 30
2. What is your sexual orientation?Bisexual
3. Have you ever given somone oral sex?Sure I have
4. Have you ever received oral sex?Yes, of course
5. How many sexual partners have you had?10-15
6. What is your pubic hair style?Landing strip, a little hair still there
7. What is your choice of underwear style?Boy Shorts
8. Have you ever had anal sex?Yes I have
9. What is your favorite position?Anything that gets me off
10. How often do you masturbate?Once a day
11. Have you ever kissed a girl?Yes, for sure
12. Have you ever had sex with a girl?Not yet, but I would
13. Have you ever taken, or been in naked photos?Both taken and been in them
14. Have you ever had multiple partners at once?Yes, a threesome
15. Have you watched porn?Yes, of course. Who hasn't?
16. Have you ever been to a nude beach or nudist area?Nope, I am modest
17. Have you ever WORDS TO GROW ON...
If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.
Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.
The best vitamin for making friends:
The quality of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.
The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.
I should keep my words soft and sweet in case I have to eat them.
One thing I can give and still keep:
One thing I can't recycle is wasted time. I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.
Ideas won't work unless 'I' do.
My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.Hahaha I'm a Dork!
But thanks to my friend Pony we thought up a new folder. "GamerPets"
I told him if he made a picture of his pet gaming it up I would make it. Well he did. So here are our babies gaming it up!
Hahaha soo cute!
So if you want your pet in it, just take a pic of them gaming it up!
though my star I didnt need to pose she is a true GamerKitty!
She can kick your butts! So watch out!
SUPERMAN DAT HOE!!!!ok now this is geting out of hand ppl willing to show all to a stranger just for a vip or a blast! come on really is it worth it ? i have had two vip's bought for me and you don't see me posting nsfw pics or promising favors and you never will ! it's simply not worth it to me ! and if i do thay will be classy
not sleazy and only a few close friend will see them ! you don't get points for them anyway. i'm not trying to piss anyone off i just don't understand why . there are ppl who will buy vip's and blasts for you and not ask for anything in return so why put your self on the same leavel as some of the perv's on here. buy doing that you just make it harder on the ones who don't. some of the harasment on here is hard enought so why feed into it? it makes it worse on all of us .Right foot
> This is funny to try and you feel like a idiot doing
> How smart is Your Right Foot?
> J it is from an orthopedic surgeon.
> This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying
> over and over
> again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you
> preprogrammed in your brain!
> 1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you
> are GOOFY)and while
> sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
> computer, lift your right foot off the floor and
> make clockwise
> circles.
> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the
> air with your
> right hand.
> Your foot will change direction - I told you so, and
> there's nothing you
> do about it!
> You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the
> day is done you are
> goin g to try it again, if you've not already done
> Send it to your buddies to frustrate them too
Let me know if you can do it!There are angels
Watching over me
giving me my breath
holding me so tight
loving me each morning
and blessing me each night
paving the path I trod
giving the strength I've lost
turning the wrongs to rights
There are angels
watching over me.
The darkest of the nights
they've whispered
just hold on tight
you are not alone
you're covered in healing wings
you're cherished
more than anything
I've whispered
it is too much
please, Lord, take from me
the pain and all the anguish
this was not to be
instead there's angels
watching out for me
holding me tenderly
wiping each tear they see
I've known this
and it must be
the grace I've sought so
I'm taking each chance I get
to thank You for all You've done
Don't let me go to sleep
forgetting there is no need
to cry that I'm alone.ok.. i doubt anyone will respond to this. This is more of me just trying to get my feelings out and it's easier to type right now than write.
ok so what do you do when you need to be there for someone, but everything they do makes u just wana forget their existance. them not being around would be easier. i'm talking about my sister. maybe i should give ya a lil background so u understand.
almost four years ago, my brother in law *best friend of mine* was brutally beat by the cops. he was diabetic and wrecked during a seizure. the individual he hit called the cops and told them she was hit by a drunk driver because my bro was unresponsive. they arrive on the scene and after bout 15 mins *witnesses* they took him out of the vehicle put him on the ground, cuffed and shackled him. this was four police, on top of one man. we didn't know where he was and when we found out what hospital and got on the scene we assumed his broken nose, bruised and scratched face, shoulders and chesMY MINDS RACING MY
HEARTS ACHEING....
CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
I'M GOING INSANE....
WHY IS SO HARD TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP
TO START A NEW LIFE AND MAKE THINGS
ALRIGHT.....
WHY CAN'T IT BE SIMPLE
WITH JUST ONE SNAP...IN STEAD
OF TAKING ALL THIS CRAP...
DEAR GOD I NEED YOU NOW MORE
THEN BEFORE...GIVE ME STRENGTH
CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE....
SHOW ME THE DOOR HELP ME SAY GOOD-BYE
TO MY PAST....
OPEN A NEW DOOR AND SHOW ME
WHATS IN STORE....
GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO DO
WHATS BEST TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO
ALL THE REST....
HELP ME SEE THE LIGHT OF A BRIGHTER
TOMMORROW.....
DEAR GOD HEAR ME NOW
FOR I NEED YOU....TO REASURE
ME EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT....I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you
I wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go
I've come to an end
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies
When you don't know what you're looking to find
In front of yourI'm glad this is my best birthday yet.
So many have come to wish me a birthday and someone special shares this day with me so happy birthday to you zan.
Come celebrate my b-day w/ me and we can have a ball!!!WRITTEN WITH A PEN, SEALED WITH A KISSS
IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND PLEASE ANSWER THIS:
ARE WE FRIENDS OR ARE WE NOT?
YOU TOLD ME ONCE BUT I FORGOT
SO TELL ME NOW AND TELL ME TRUE
SO I CAN SAY "I AM HERE FOR YOU"
OF ALL THE FRIENDS I'VE EVER MET
YOU ARE THE ONE I WONT FORGET
AND IF I DIE BEFORE YOU DO
ILL GO TO HEAVEN AND WAIT FOR YOU
ILL GIVE THE ANGELS BACK THEIR WIN}

我要回帖

更多关于 人类观测到最远的星系 的文章