需要 新视野大学英语视听说教程 Unit1 Introducemyself youselff Bob Jordan is a New student...听力稿

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效新视野大学英语视听说教程Unit1Introduce youself下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效新视野大学英语视听说教程Unit1Introduce youself扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本选集
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:新视野视听说第三册答案U4~7(小鹦鹉删去叻)
II. Basic Listening Practice
&&&&&&& Script
M: Did you pick up the paper for me today? I really want to check the job vacancies.
W: I know, it&s over there. There&s not much happen though. I had a look already. Maybe you should look on the Net instead.
Q: What is the man looking for?
&&&&&&& Script
M: You don&t have enough experience or qualifications for this role. What makes you believe you could handle the position?
W: I&m a fast learner and enjoy learning on the job. My natural skills lie in this area, and I&m confident that I could handle the challenge. Given a chance, I would prove myself.
Q: What is the woman saying?
M: Could you help me with my resume? Jane said you&re good with these things, and I really need someone to edit it. It&s way too long.
W: Sure, no problem, give I to me. A good resume should be no more than one page, you know. And it should list you experience in reverse chronological order. I can see we&ve got some work to do!
Q: Which of the following is true according to the conversation?
M: Could you tell me why you would like to work for our company?
W: Well, it has a good reputation as an employer, and its products are quite popular in the marketplace. I would feel proud to work for a company like this and to contribute a great deal to its success.
Q: Why does the woman apply for the job?
W: Where do you see yourself in five years& time?
M: I aim to have been promoted to senior manager at the very least. I&m very ambitious and want to climb up the career ladder as fast as possible. I don&t want to feel miserable on the first rung in five years& time, watching everybody above me.
Q: What does the man want in fie years?
Keys: 1.C 2.D 3. A 4.C 5.B
III. Listening In
Task 1: Tell me about yourself.
M: Tell me a little about yourself.
W: I&m from Guilin City.
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
回你的小窝
深夜盘丝洞
求个守护!
我们都是好孩纸?
生日快乐?我要快乐