暑假暑假计划英文怎么写写

初中生暑假英语日记怎么写
初中生暑假英语日记怎么写
  过完了暑假,是不是有很多的感受的呢,写下来会对提升写作是有帮助的。初中生暑假英语怎么写的呢,欢迎阅读。  初中生暑假英语日记怎么写一  My Family  My family includes three people and a pet. These three people are my father, my mother , and I. I also have a cat named cookie.  My father is hardworking and playful. He rus a small business at home. He is very busy, but he always s firnds the time to cook dinner and help me with homework. Although he is strict at times, he can also be playful and funny.  My mother is caring and hardworking, too. She’s a chemist and often works very late. Nevertheless, she is always there to take care of me. Though her expectations for me are very high. I know she only wants what’s best for me.  My cat, cookie, is a member of my family, too. She is a cute black and white cat. At times I find her eager to play. But usually she’s sleeping on the sofa. I never know what surprises she’ll bring next.  I consider myself very lucky to come from such a loving family. A family like mine should never be taken for granted. I love my family.  初中生暑假英语日记怎么写二  Matt gave us a class this afternoon, at the first part of the class, we saw a film. It was mainly about American football. After the film, we began t get to know the American football. It is similar to soccer, but it was much rougher. Players might get more easily. In another word, it was a game full of danger, they played just like fighting. One of the players just broke his leg during the match, and he would never play American football, because of his leg. What a pity! Matt told us that when he was in high school, he also take part in American football. He had broken his fingers for three times and his leg for once. Then I was puzzled, it was a very dangerous game, why was is popular?  初中生暑假英语日记怎么写三  i spent this summer vacation in quite a different way.  i used to run about every day in previous summer vacations,this summer vacation i simply could not afford to do so.  i would soon be in the last year of my high-school education would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations.  though those examinations were still a year away, i had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things i had learned at school this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this.  at first i was rather dismayed at the thought of later i thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer i could count on endless happy summers to come.  with this in mind i then set to work like anything and occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. i was not at all bored by this kind of life, for i was sustained by a hope.
[初中生暑假英语日记怎么写]相关文章:
本文已影响人
上一篇: 下一篇:
精彩抢先看New  Top
最热文章榜Hot  Top | 
您的位置: &
怎么写好中考英语暑假计划类高分作文
来源: 本站原创
在写作时同学们要注意时态变化,按照问题的顺序,我们应使用一般现在时、过去时和将来时,可能用到的短语有:hear from, be OK with, be free, go to visit, hang out, look forward to等等。由于是写回信,一定注意开头和结尾要和对方有互动,如:Glad to hear from you. Please write to me soon. I hope you…等句子。
  二、暑假计划类
  1、你的笔友Sammy想了解你这两天的考试情况以及暑假安排。假定你是陈涛,请根据Sammy在电子邮件中的提问,给他写回信。字数在80字左右。
  写作提纲:
  第一步:How was your English exam?
  第二步:How was everything yesterday?
  第三步:What are you going to do during the summer vacation?
  第四步:Are you ready for your new school life?
  语言组织:
  在写作时同学们要注意时态变化,按照问题的顺序,我们应使用一般现在时、过去时和将来时,可能用到的短语有:hear from, be OK with, be free, go to visit, hang out, look forward to等等。由于是写回信,一定注意开头和结尾要和对方有互动,如:Glad to hear from you. Please write to me soon. I hope you&等句子。
  Dear Sammy,
  Great to hear from you!
  I am really satisfied with my English exam. It is English that I have always been good at as well as interested in. Generally speaking, I had a busy and tiring day yesterday but I was quite pleased with the support I received from my family. As for the summer vacation, I have quite a few plans. For example, I will go to visit my grandparents who looked after me for years. In addition, I am going on a trip to Sichuan, which is to my mind the most beautiful place. Most importantly, I can't wait to enjoy my new school life and meet new friends.
  Hope you are well.
  Chen Tao
  2、今年的九月,你就要开始高中生活了,这个阶段是我们人生中的一个重要时期。在即将到来的暑假,为了更好地适应高中的学习生活,你打算做些什么?词数80左右。
  写作提纲:
  建议同学们描述两、三个暑假计划。既然是要为高中的学习生活做准备,大家可以从学习、锻炼身体等方面来着手叙述。
  语言组织:
  大家可以思考一下做哪些事情可以为高中的学习生活做好准备:review lessons, take exercise, preview the lessons in senior high school, read books等等。
  过渡衔接:在谈论计划时,可以使用一些表示并列或者递进关系的词,如:first of all, what's more, in addition, on the other hand, besides等等。
  I will enter senior high school in September. I therefore plan to do something useful during the summer vacation in order to help me adapt to my new school life.
  First of all, I will spend almost a month reviewing what the teachers taught me in junior high school. In addition, I am going to take more exercise, which will help keep me physically strong. Most importantly, I will make myself well prepared by previewing the lessons in senior high school so that I can have a better understanding of them.
  I do hope that I will live a wonderful life after implementing the above plans.
  3、老师想了解同学们中考后打算做些什么,设计了一份调查问卷,以下是部分同学的假期计划。请你根据下面表格中的信息介绍你们三个人在假期中的打算,关于你的计划需要补充完整,内容可适当拓展。词数:80左右。
  题目要点:
  表格给了我们三个提示。即:what to do, where, why, 同学们要从这三个方面分别介绍三个人的暑假计划。
  写作提纲:
  针对这个题目建议大家在写作时做到首尾呼应,即开头和结尾都要点出&暑假计划&这一主题,中间部分分别描写三位同学各自的计划,信息点一定要齐全。
  For the coming summer vacation, different students have different plans, all of which are interesting and meaningful.
  Han Lin is going to do something for the neighbourhood because he is really fond of helping others. Wang Fang will do housework at home to please her often tired parents. I have always paid a good deal of attention to the environment, therefore, I am going to help to protect the environment by planting trees around our city. Moreover, I will appeal to more people to pay attention to the environment.
  In short, although we have different kinds of plans, we all want to try our best to do something important.
强烈建议您使用新浪微博对文章进行评论哦。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“暑假计划”的英文怎么写?是暑假计划这几个字哦
BINGO00061
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Summer Holiday Plan
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
summer holiday plan
scheme for the Summer Holiday
扫描下载二维码作文网为你甄选多篇暑假趣事英文的优秀作文,文章内容以暑假趣事英文为中心,作文有议论,叙事 ,想象等形式。作文字数有400字、600字、800字。
关于暑假趣事的作文900字第一次上英语沙龙课今年暑假,我参加了英语音标班的培训,正巧学校组织了一次英语沙龙,我带着好奇和期待,报名参加了这次英语沙龙。那天下午,我早到了15分钟,可学校沙龙会场已经是人山人海了,几乎没有位置可站,看来参加英...暑假生活乐趣多这学期过得真快,转眼间就过去了。时间似箭,日月如梭。一下子,就到了暑假。这个暑假,我得过一个有意义的暑假。学校为了给我们一个有意义的暑假,给我们布置了一些有意义的作业,伴随着我们度过美好、美妙、快乐的暑假时光,给我们带来更...暑假开始了暑假开始了,这个暑假我要做点什么呢?暑假开始了。首先,我要学英语。因为我喜欢英语,我原来学过二级剑桥英语,不过我现在学的是一级新概念英语。水平还不是很好,我想利用暑假这个时间把它学好。并把它用到生活中。暑假开始了,我还要...小编导语:暑假周记怎么写?暑假大家一定发生了很多有趣的事情吧,所以把这些快乐的事情记录下来吧。暑假周记300字一暑假奇遇度过了紧张的考试,终于盼来了梦寐以求的暑假。一天,显得的无聊死了,带着妈妈给的零花钱到街上逛逛,忽然看见前面一大堆人围在一起,是个小摊...你会写暑假作文吗?暑假生活就象一只万花筒,异彩纷呈;暑假中我所做的事,已成了一张网中的记忆.那张网捕捞着生活中的各种大小事情.其中有一种,今天还时时萦绕在我的脑际,使我感觉当时的甜美、情趣.更多关于暑假作文都在星火作文网。...暑假前后眨眼一个暑假快过去了,还有几天就要进入紧张的学习当中去了,这个暑假,我的情绪变化很大刚放暑假时,我扔下书包,和朋友们打了几个小时的球,一满身臭汗躺在草地上,庆幸着暑假终于来临,终于可以好好地玩玩了。一个学期的学习,已经让我们个个都失去了活力,这...你会写趣事作文吗?童年趣事多如繁星,想起来就“回味无穷”,感到很有趣。更多关于趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写童年趣事作文吗?趣事像一颗颗珍珠,串起了七彩的童年。他们洋溢着欢乐和轻松。在我的童年里,发生过许多的趣事,其中一件是――捉鸡。更多关于童年趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写趣事作文吗?夕阳西下,暑气跟着阵阵微风徐徐地远离,我一瘸一拐地拎着一天的收获回家了。更多关于趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你知道写童年趣事的作文怎么写吗?在我心里,童年就是沙滩上那五彩缤纷、色彩亮丽的贝壳。每个贝壳里装有一段童年趣事。更多关于写童年趣事的作文都在星火作文网。...你会写童年的趣事作文吗?童年的趣事真是数不胜数,曾做过的趣事如同星星在记忆的天空中闪烁着。我摘下了一颗星星。更多关于童年的趣事作文都在星火作文网。...今天,老师让我们选择英文名,老师没有让我选择英文名让我班别的同学选择英文名。本来我要选择Anny安妮的,后来我们班的一名同学叫另外一名同学选择这个英文名,让我生气后来我并没有生气,我那个同学一定会想办发让我生气。我就是不生气,看他怎么样。我现在如果我老师让我选...今天下午,我去了英文外语班,我到了那里第一个项目是自己动手做饼干,这个可是真的能吃的饼干哦,有很多图案可以让我选择,我选了米老鼠、爱心和一棵又高又大又漂亮的圣诞树。做完饼干,老师又带我们去了第二个场馆-图书馆,里面的书真多,而且还有很多玩具,...LearntoloveandcareHereIamsittingonacouchalone,thinkingaboutwhatIhavejustfinishedreadingwithtearsofsadnessfillingmyeyesandfireofindignationfillingmyhea...ItseemedtobesuchacoincidencethatthenightafterIfinishedreadingTheLifeAndAdventuresOfRobinsonCrusoe,Iwastodineinarestaurantdistinctlyrelatedtothebookits...AtaleoftwocitiesisoneofDickens'smostimportantrepresentativeworks.ThenovelprofoundlyexposedthesocietycontradictionbeforetheFrenchRevolution,intenselyat...你会写暑假趣事作文吗?暑假里有很多有趣的事,但最令我流连忘返的还是淹城春秋乐园。更多关于暑假趣事作文都在星火作文网。...暑假的烦恼事经过了忙碌的考试,期待已久的暑假终于来了!暑假多好哇,有一口咬到可以从发梢一直凉到脚尖的冰淇凌;可以玩到星星和月亮都打瞌睡的时候才睡觉;第二天可以睡到太阳晒到屁股的时候再起床可是,暑假不仅有这些美好的东西,还有补习班!当天晚上...暑假计划盼望许久的期末考试终于过了,暑假到了,要有新的计划,过好一个有意义的暑假。让我的暑假生活过得丰富多彩;过得更欢快;过得更充实。要达到目标,我为自己设置以下几个要求:一、由于我粗心大意,所以我要认真做题,并仔细检查。本人作文也不理想...你会写暑假最难忘的一件事作文吗?2010年暑假中让我最难忘的事,就是去上海参加世博会了。那天一清早,我和哥哥姐姐4点钟就乘着叔叔的小轿车出发了。更多关于暑假最难忘的一件事作文都在星火作文网。...哈哈,终于放暑假了,太高兴了。这是我放暑假前说的第一句话,我们每个学生都希望快点放暑假,因为一放暑假我们就可以尽情的玩。但不要忘记我们的任务,我们是来学习的。如果我们现在玩,长大以后就没得玩。我们之要好好努力,将来想玩多久都可以如果写完作业了也应该看...童年趣事作文500字时间老人从我身边悄然走过,留我驻足回首,追忆似水年华,童年生活的趣事渐渐浮于记忆的表层。童年生活留于我的趣事太多太多,思绪间,爬山趣事捷足先登,进入了我的眼帘。不觉想来,童年最常做的事便是爬山了。有时天不亮就独自爬上山,那时还小...你会写国庆趣事作文吗?这是我最快乐的十一小长假了!更多关于国庆趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写暑假趣事作文吗?暑假里有很多有趣的事,但最令我流连忘返的还是淹城春秋乐园。更多关于暑假趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写乡村趣事作文吗?今天妈妈带我去了我的老家――东阳。到了东阳的家里。爷爷奶奶都出来迎接我们了。更多关于乡村趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写童年的趣事作文吗?童年是充满乐趣的,我也有许多童年趣事,其中有一件令我至今都记忆犹新。更多关于童年的趣事作文都在星火作文网。...theOldManandtheSeaisoneofHemingway'smostenduringworksandmayverywellbecomeoneofthetrueclassicsofthisgeneration.ItplayedaGREatpartinhiswinningthePulizer...thenmantreatGREateventinone'slifewithpunishing,Demonstratedifferentattitudestothelovequestionofthemarriageofyounggirlofthefamilyoriginofmiddleclassofv...ABookofAllTimes――ThoughtsgivenbySherlockHolmesandtheDuke’sSonWritteninthefirstchapterofthebookPrideandPrejudiceisanextraordinarysentenceofwhicheven...Ibelievethatoneofthefactorsthatmakesapieceofliteratureorevenamovieamasterpieceishowwellthereadercanrelatetothestory.Thisisdefinitelyabookeveryonecanre...
移动端访问:
??????????
??????????}

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假生活英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信