(转贴吧文章)新蒙文既可以用俄文字母写,也可以用拉丁字母书写,这不两全齐美吗! 你用右键点击语言框,
有知道的求告知 感激不尽
尽力而为!
一首很劲爆的蒙语说唱MV 好像是3男一女 整个画面都是黑白色调 男的脸化妆成白色类似骷髅的样子 应该是
听了几年蒙古说唱,还是最喜欢这首
谁知道一个MV在屋顶上录的,一首蒙古MV好几年前的了。有谁看过啊帮忙告诉一下
事情貌似发生跟锡林郭勒大草原有关,大家知道吗?
如题,估计现在小孩也大了。十年前在网吧听到的,现在想找。。。大海捞针啊~~~
/mo/q/movideo/page?thumbnail=33fa828ba61e|868&timestamp=7&_client_version=6.9.2.1&amp
hip hop i sonsq iresen homos t or in medeg baidag en ereljel ugui hvbilqana . mongol hip hop heveren urgiljilene deleih d mandaha bvlcna
шинмоигол kaybord ?????????? ??????kaybord монгоп топь/s/1pLuPV0v
Та бүхэнд Mr.D -гийн 2014 оны project болох HU$TLAmusic - н &LEVEL& цомгийг хүргэж
优酷上的蒙古说唱全都屏蔽了,我收藏那么多的蒙古说唱视频一个不剩的禁了,TMD!郁闷死了,是蒙古和
5个大金链子
建立此群主要是为了音乐共享,只要你手上有蒙古音乐方面的资源(歌词,mp3,无损音乐)方可进群。望伸手
本人蒙古音乐爱好者,年轻时候听mp3格式音乐,后来一直听无损的,现在已经无法满足于mp3的音质了。以
我有很多歌词,像2huu,digital,lumino,tatar,montarap,等组合的歌曲。想要的跟我联系~
谁有这几个歌曲伴奏?
卡农轻快说唱 /v_show/id_XMTU4ODY0NTg2OA==.html
我是广东省潮州市饶平县人 如果大家有中国地图不妨找找看 我听不懂一句蒙语 但是接触了一些蒙古国的音乐 感觉太强大了 绝对比大陆强大N倍 我有几个问
只要伴奏, 当然.有 bid 2 的更好. 谢了
求此歌的歌曲文件,网上搜不到。
开场是开车撞了人,其中有说唱部分,看场景是蒙古国,有人知道吗?请发给我 谢谢
Song List : 01 Intro.mp3(1:31) 02 BuhniigBi Cheglene.mp3(4:23) 03 Hoyulaa.mp3(4:25) 04 Naiz Ohindoo(Skit).mp3(1:45) 05 Naiz Ohindoo.mp3(5:0
小学的时候还是从vcd上看的mv 和Chinii Amidrald Bi在一个盘呢 大神可以去听听Chinii Amidrald Bi很喜欢. 说正事了
不会换格式,最好有图,谢了
怎么都找不到
你可能感兴趣的吧...
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
助攻总额: 43W
贴吧热议榜
发表后自动分享本贴
使用签名档&有一首qq音乐背景音乐很柔和的女生哼唱,中间全是一男的说唱,欧美的,是什么歌啊!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首qq音乐背景音乐很柔和的女生哼唱,中间全是一男的说唱,欧美的,是什么歌啊!
我有更好的答案
ll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit't have to but you coulda signed an autograph for MatthewThat's my little brother man he't wanna talk to me outside your concertyou didn's not so badDear Slim I wrote but you still ain'附上&s not so badDear Slim you still ain't madI just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fansIf you didn&#39.My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it't called or wroteI hope you have a chance I ain'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit&#39不会又是阿姆跟DIDO合唱的&stan&.,TA问的跟你的差不多;ma call herI'ma name her Bonnie I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorryI had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want himI know you probably hear this everyday but I'm just like you in a way I never knew my father neitherhe used to always cheat on my mom and beat herI can relate to what you'm your biggest fanI even got the underground shit that you did with SkamI got a room full of your posters and your pictures manI like the shit you did with Rawkus too that shit was fatAnyways I hope you get this man hit me backjust to chat truly yours your biggest fanThis is StanMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it&#39.刚也回答了另一个人;re like his fuckin idol He wants to be just like you manhe likes you more than I do I ain's only six years oldWe waited in the blistering cold for youfour hours and you just said No That's pretty shitty manyou's pregnant too I'm bout to be a fatherIf I have a daughter guess what I'embut anyways fuck it what's been up Man how's your daughterMy girlfriend'stan&d write you you would write backsee I're saying in your songs so when I have a shitty dayI drift away and put 'em oncause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressedI even got a tattoo of your name across the chestSometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleedsIt's like adrenaline the pain is such a sudden rush for meSee everything you say is real and I respect you cause you tell itMy girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7But she don't know you like I know you Slim no one doesShe don't know what it was like for people like us growin upYou gotta call me man I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever loseSincerely yours StanP S We should be together tooMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fansthis'll be the last package I ever send your assIt's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve itI know you got my last two lettersI wrote the addresses on 'em perfectSo this is my cassette I'm sending you I hope you hear itI'm in the car right now I'm doing 90 on the freewayHey Slim I drank a fifth of vodka you dare me to driveYou know the song by Phil Collins In the Air of the Nightabout that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowningbut didn't then Phil saw it all then at a a show he found himThat's kinda how this is you coulda rescued me from drowningNow it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now I'm drowsyand all I wanted was a lousy letter or a callI hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wallI love you Slim we coulda been together think about itYou ruined it now I hope you can't sleep and you dream about itAnd when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about itI hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me See SlimShut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk!Hey Slim that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunkbut I didn't slit her throat I just tied her upsee I ain't like you cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more and then she'll die tooWell gotta go I'm almost at the bridge nowOh shit I forgot how'm I supposed to send this shit out{*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} {*brief silence*} {*LOUD splash*}My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Stan I meant to write you sooner but I just been busyYou said your girlfriend's pregnant now how far along is sheLook I'm really flattered you would call your daughter thatand here's an autograph for your brotherI wrote it on the Starter capI'm sorry I didn't see you at the show I musta missed youDon't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss youBut what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists tooI say that shit just clownin doggc'mon - how fucked up is youYou got some issues Stan I think you need some counselingto help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down someAnd what's this shit about us meant to be togetherThat type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each otherI really think you and your girlfriend need each otheror maybe you just need to treat her betterI hope you get to read this letter I just hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourselfI think that you'll be doin just fine if you relax a little I'm glad I inspire you but Stanwhy are you so mad Try to understand that I do want you as a fanI just don't want you to do some crazy shitI seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sickSome dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridgeand had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was pregnant with his kidand in the car they found a tape but they didn't say who it was toCome to think about his name was it was youDamn!;ll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit'的歌词给你;s not so badMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it't like bein lied to Remember when we met in Denveryou said if I't callinI left my cell my pager and my home phone at the bottomI sent two letters back in autumn you must not-a got 'emThere probably was a problem at the post office or somethinSometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 't that mad thoughI just don&#39.那也推荐你听DIDO的&don't believe in love&quot
You Were My Everything
Endagtilbage
,正好我也在搜这首歌曲,或许是你要的,虽然过去了两年的帖子,还是投一个
就酱子谁知道撒
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 说唱伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。