Be usefulallow sb. to do造句sb造句

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
造句 英语1.be against2.be in danger3.be useful for4.stop sb from doing sth 5.look up6.die of cancer7.be as tall as8.at the same time=meanwhile
加菲19日277
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.in the competition,team one is against team two.2.the hostages are in danger of being killed.3.dictionaries are useful for language learners.4.we must stop people from cutting trees without limits.5.we can look up the new words in the dictionary.6.unfortunately,his father died of cancer last year.7.i am as tall as sam.8.he was badly injured and his money was stolen at the same time.hope all of them can help u
其他类似问题
不好意思这些我不会造句啊。随便进了一下看了你提问就进来看看不好意思没能帮上忙
1、You better not be against us, man 你最好不要和我们作对
This would be against diplomatic etiquette 这将在外交上犯失礼的错误2、You will be in danger if you walk on a railway line
如果你在铁轨上行走,那是很危险的3、...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
sb be to blame for sth例句
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
某人要为某事负责sb be to blame for sth是固定短语The robber is to blame for his crime.那个抢劫犯要为他所犯的罪负责.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
是be useful for 还是be useful to?对……有用的
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
就像楼上说得,分为两种 sth be useful to sb某事对于某人是有用的 it is useful for sb to do sth 对于某人来说做某事是有用的例如:This book is useful to youIt is useful for you to read this book相信我,我是老师
其他类似问题
这个要看情况的,一般来说,分为两种 sth be useful to sb it is useful for sb to do sth 你知道了吗?
是be useful to
useful to do sth.eg.It can be useful to write a short summary of your argument first. useful for sth./doing sth.eg.These plants are particularly useful for brightening up shady areas.两种都行.
for后加名词,to后加不定式,两种都对
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
to为介词的短语 附例句
短语中to为介词1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 abandon oneself to 沉溺于 He abandoned himself to despair. abandon to 离开 People often simply abandon their pets
when they go abroad. access to 进入;取得的方法 The only access to the house is across the fields. be acceptable to 可接受的 We want a political solution that is acceptable to all parties. be accessible to 是可访问的 These documents are not accessible to the public. according to 根据 She is 23 according to her resume. accustom sb to 使某人习惯于 It took him a while to accustom himself to the idea. add to 增加 A new wing was added to the building. add up to 加起来 The numbers add up to exactly 100. adapt (oneself) to (使自己)适应 We have had to adapt quickly to the new system. addict to 着迷于 He is addicted to computer games. adhere to 坚持; 遵守; There was oil adhering to the bird's feathers. adjust sth. to sth. 改变...以适应 Adjust your language to the age of your audience. admit to 承认 Don't be afraid to admit to your mistakes. agree to sth. 同意某事 We agreed to meet on Thursday. amount to 总计; 等于 His earnings are said to amount to ? 300 000 per annum. appeal to 吸引… I relied on an appeal to his finer feelings. apply oneself(sth.) to 致力于 We applied our minds to finding a solution to our problem. apply to… 申请 He has applied to join the army. appoint sb. to sth 任命 She has recently been appointed to the committee. as to 关于;至于 He made no announcement as to the plan. attend to 专心;注意;照料; A nurse attended to his needs constantly. be a stranger to 不习惯;对……陌生 He is a stranger to the school. be addicted to 沉溺于;对……上瘾 Her son is addicted to computer games. be admitted to 被……录取;准进入 I will be admitted to Beijing University. be attached to 附属于;喜欢;依恋 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52The research unit is attached to the university. be bad to 对……不好 She is bad for her daughter. be close to 几乎;将近 It's close to 12 o'clock. be compared to 被比喻成 The teacher is compared to the gardener. be connected to 和……连在一起 Connect the camera to the computer! be devoted to 致力于;忠诚于 They are devoted to their children. be due to do sth. 预定要做某事 Rose is due to start school in January. be engaged to 与……订婚 She's engaged to Peter. be equal to 和……相等 One unit of alcohol is equal to half a pint of beer. be exposed to 暴露于;遭受 He is now exposed to danger. be familiar to 为 ……熟悉 The smell is very familiar to everyone who lives near a bakery. be geared to 使适应于、旨在 The resort is geared towards children. be generous to 对…慷慨 He is generous to his classmates. be given to 喜欢;癖好 He's given to going for long walks on his own. be good to sb 对某人好 She is good to her son. be grateful to sb 感谢某人 I am extremely grateful to all the teachers for their help. be helpful to 对……有益处 You may find it helpful to read this before making any decisions. be important to 对……重要 It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. be junior to 年龄小于…… She is junior to me. be kind to 对……和善 Please be kind to the flower. be known to 为…所知 He is known to the world. be loyal to 对……忠诚 She has always remained loyal to her political principles. be married to 和…结婚 She's married to John. be new to 对……不习惯;对……陌生 He is new to the Internet. be open to 对……开放 The hall of the old house was open to the sky. be opposed to 反对 They are totally opposed to abortion. be particular to ……所特有的 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78Thw handwriting is particular to her. be reduced to 沦为 They were reduced to begging in the streets. be related to 与…有关系 Much of the crime in this area is related to drug abuse. be senior to 年龄长于…… My brother is my senior by two years. be sentenced to 被判处 The prisoner issentenced to death. be similar to 和……相似 My teaching style is similar to that of most other teachers. be tacked to 被钉在…上 The carpet was tacked to the floor. be subject to 服从;隶属;易遭\受\患 Flights are subject to delay because of the fog. be useful to 对……有用 He might be useful to us. be/become/ get accustomed to 惯于;有……习惯 She was a person accustomed to having eight hours' sleep a night. be/get/become used to 习惯于 I found the job tiring at first but I soon got used to it. belong to 属于 The islands belong to Spain. cling to 附着 Leaves still clung to the branches. come close to 几乎;将近 He has twice come close to winning the Goncourt Prize before, in 1998 and come to 来到;达到;结果为 Please stop in when you come to Liverpool. compare to… 与…相比 How does this development process compare to the approach you use today? contribute to 对……作贡献;有助于 Would you like to contribute to our collection? date back to 追溯到 describe to 向……描述 devote (oneself) to 献身于;专心于 She had started to devote her energies to teaching rather than performing. do harm to 对……有害处 Do you think that work without rest will do harm to your health? donate to 捐献 We are happy to donate to bona fide charitable causes. do wrong to 冤枉某人 William Shakespeare once wrote: love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. drink (a toast) to 为……干杯 Lets drink (a toast) to the bride and bridegroom! due to 由于;归因于…… NASA's space shuttle program is due to retire this year after three final flights. fall to 开始;掉下 But, without an agreement, that will fall to involuntary cuts through the act of fasten A to B 把A固定在B上 The dog is fastened to its house. feel up to 能胜任于;适应 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104Start slowly and increase your activity as you feel up to it. gear sth.to... 使某物与…相适应 The course had been geared towards the specific needs of its members. generalize sth. to sth. 将…推广、扩大 These conclusions cannot be generalized to the whole country. gesture to sb 向某人示意 He gestured to the guards and they withdrew. get down to 着手做 He got down to writing his first novel. get to 使烦恼、生气 The pressure of work is beginning to get to him. give an eye to 着眼于 The gas is giving out,please give an eye to it. give in to 屈服于/上交 The authorities have shown no signs of giving in to the kidnappers' demands. give on to 朝向 The bedroom windows give on to the street. give one's life to 献身于 Sima admires to die a martyr's death but not to give up one's life carelessly. give oneself up/over 致力于/沉溺于 Don't give yourself up to playing computer games. give rise to 引起 So many things concurred to give rise to the problem. go from…to … 从...去… I want a rope that will go from the top window to the ground. go to sth./sp. 进入…状态/去某地 She is going to school. graduate to 发展到 Children graduate to the kindergarten, then pre-school, and then school. grovel to sb. 对...卑躬屈膝 I don't grovel to anybody. (a) guide to …的向导 You need a guide to Italy. happen to sb. 发生在某人身上 There are some things that you can only understand when they happen to you. have an eye to doing 打算;注意 Have an eye to spelling in these test papers. help oneself to 随便用…… But in China, it is usual to help oneself to the food placed at the center of the hold on to 抓住;固守 He said he would hold on to the truth with his blood and life. hold to 坚持;抓住;遵循 You can tap and hold to line up a shot if your strategy requires solid timing as in addition to 除……之外 In addition to the functions, these databases allow you to create new types . in/with regard to 关于 You can tap and hold to line up a shot if your strategy requires solid timing as in/with relation to 关于,涉及;与……有关;就……而论 There is no other wrongdoing and the ICC has not charged him with anything in join…to… 把…和 …连接起来 Join the headset to your phone. lead to 导致 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130Politicians say it could lead to a dissolution of parliament. look forward to 盼望 And we look forward to working with all of you in the weeks and months ahead. look up to 尊敬 And we look forward to working with all of you in the weeks and months ahead. make contributions to 对…作贡献 I'm determined to study hard and make contributions to our country's next to (否定词前)几乎;/……的旁边 The two shops are next to each other. object to 反对;不喜欢;不赞成 Many local people object to the building of the new airport. occur to sb. 想起;想到 It occurred to him that he has left his homework at home. on one’s way to 在去某处的路上;在达成某事的过程中 Winter is well on it's way and one has to incorporate warmth into the style. owing to 由于;因……的缘故 Owing to the help from his comrades, he has made rapid progress. pay a visit to 参观…… It is indeed a good idea to pay a visit to the zoo during school holidays. pay attention to 注意 In doing our work, we must pay attention to ways and means. prefer… to… 更喜欢 I prefer an orange to a lemon. propose a toast to 提议为某人干杯 Let me propose a toast to Mr.Smith. put an end to(bring… to an end) 结束 It is time to put an end to the struggle in the Middle East. put one's mind to 全神贯注于 One needs to put one's heart and mind into one's work. react to 起反应 There'dbe no telling how John would react to such news as this. reduce to 减少到 And we have a 35-hour work week that we can reduce to 28 hours. refer to 谈到;参考;查阅 Refer to the original, please. reply to 回答 They waited on your reply to their letter. respond to 回答;对……作出回应 nstead, they turn to the model. see to 负责;注意 Leave it up to me. I'll see to it. set an example to 给……树立榜样 She set an example to women in Kenya and elsewhere. Voice set fire to 放火烧…… Protesters also set fire to a building, causing the roof to collapse, reports said. show honour to 向……表示敬意 One must show honour to one's parents. stick to 坚持 Perhaps he should have stuck to writing. subject to 在……条件下;依照 &The agreement is now subject to a formal review by the regulator, & she added. switch to 连接到…上 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147They will be deleted when you switch to the visual editor. talk back to 顶嘴 How dare you talk back to your mother! What nerve! talk sb. round 劝某人同意 Victor talked back to his boss yesterday. take to 喜爱;开始 He began to take to us after that first day and we learned so much about him take/make a trip to 到…地方去 It is a painting that people make a trip especially to the Louvre to see. take sb. back to 使某人回忆起 The smell of the sea took him back to his childhood. tend to sb 趋向 He tends to my opinion on this matter. thanks to 多亏了;由于 Thanks to a couple of recent television shows, however, celebrity X is back on the answer to ...的答案/回复 Have you had an answer to your letter? the gateway to 通向…的门户 Perth, the gateway to Western Australia. the key to …… ...的答案/钥匙 The key to success is preparation. tie A to B 把A绑在B上 The dog was tied to the big tree. total up to 总计达 This sum will bring the total up to £ 200 exactly. treat sb. to sth. 请某人吃…… I'll treat you to dumplings tonight. turn a blind eye to 对…视而不见 Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities(暴行) in other turn a deaf ear to 对……充耳不闻;置若罔闻 We must not turn a deaf ear to their cries. turn to 转向;求助于 Instead, they turn to the model. when it comes to… 谈到……时 He remained silence when it cmes to her classmate.}

我要回帖

更多关于 be useful to sb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信