You just happen endingto be here when I need it、求翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译Tonight and forever tonight and forever It''s just another night another day Your heart is still so far away I need to be near I never thought that I would feel this way But now I know that I am sure I wish you were here I wanna be here right by your side I wanna be the only one Can I hold you tonight and forever baby It doesn''t matter where you are We will never be apart I''ll be there Tonight and forever And everything that you are by my side My heart is written oh so clear I feel like a child So hear me out and side I wanna be the only one Can I hold you tonight And forever baby It doesn''t matter where you are We will never be apart I''ll be there Tonight and forever It''s doesn''t matter where you stay I will hold you anyway in my heart Tonight and forever I should have told you but I didn''t know how Wish I was holding you now Tonight and forever Tonight and forever I should have told you where you are doesn''t meater we won''t be apart Tonight and forever Where you stay.I will be there with you anyway Tonight and forever It doesn''t matter where you are we will never be apart I''ll be there Tonight and forever It doesn''t matter where you stay I will hold you anyway in my heart Tonight and forever Tonight and forever Tonight and forever
Me玩個性UPA
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
今晚今晚永远永远 只是一个晚上另一天 你的心仍然是那么远 我需要靠近我从来没有想过 我会觉得这种方式 但是现在我知道,我相信 我祝你在这里 我想在这里你方权 我想是唯一一个 可我认为你今晚和永远 婴儿无论您是 我们将永远在那里除了 今晚永远 和一切你是我的一方 我的心是那么明确书面哦 我觉得一个孩子所以听到我和 一边我想是唯一一个 可我认为你今晚和永远的婴儿 它无论你是 我们将永远在那里除了今晚永远 的不论您住宿 我会举行反正你在我心中 今晚永远我应该告诉你,但 余希望我知道你现在是举行 今晚今晚永远永远 我应该告诉你 您身在何处我们被除 今晚你在哪里永远停留.我将在那里与你无论如何 今晚永远它事项 您身在何处,我们就永远 是除了今晚在那里 永远爱它无论身在何处 你留我将举行反正你在我心中 今晚今晚永远永远永远今晚
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是张国荣的歌词《Tonight and Forever》
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Yes,I Love You I’m changing my mind,Never gonna learn about how to feel again Cause you,you’ve opened my heart,And I just can’t hide,I love you still.I know you mean it,when you say you need me,You say you won’t leave me,you’ll always be here,You won’t regret it,cause I’ll never leave you,And I won’t deceive you,I need you too,Yes,I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you,Yes,I love you,I love you,I love you,Oh I do,girl,I love you We belong together,loving forever,enjoying this life,We’ll do what’s right,we’ll do it tonight,will you be my wife I know you mean it,when you say you need me,won’t ever leave me,Saying you’ll be right here my baby,You won’t regret it,no,don’t you forget it,I’ll never deceive you,I need you too.I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you,Yes,I love you,I love you,I love you Forgive me for what I’ve put you through,I’m learning to put my trust in you,Believe in me and I’ll show you,Cause I’ll always be here,I love you I love you baby,oh I love you baby,I love you,I love you,from the bottom of my heart girl,I love you,love you,love you,love you,love you,love you I love you I love you,love you,love you,love you,I love you,I love you I love you,love you,I love you,Oh believe me darling Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams Sometimes the snow comes down in June Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon I see the passion in your eyes Sometimes it's all a big surprise 'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish You'd tell me this was love It's not the way I hoped or how I planned But somehow it's enough And now we're standing face to face Isn't this world a crazy place Just when I thought our chance had passed You go and save the best for last All of the nights you came to me When some silly girl had set you free You wondered how you'd make it through I wondered what was wrong with you 'Cause how could you give your love to someone else And share your dreams with me Sometimes the very thing you're looking for Is the one thing you can't see And now we're standing face to face Isn't this world a crazy place Just when I thought our chance had passed You go and save the best for last Sometimes the very thing you're looking for Is the one thing you can't see Sometimes the snow comes down in June Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon Just when I thought our chance had passed You go and save the best for last You went and saved the best for last
谦慕E拂关r
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I'm changing my mind我正改变我的想法Never gonna learn about how to feel again决不再学习怎样才有那样的感觉Cause you,you've opened my heart因为你,你打开我心扉And I just can't hide,I love you still我无法隐藏,我依旧爱着你I know you mean it,when you say you need me我知道你明白,当你说你需要我的时候You say you won't leave me,you'll always be here你说你绝不会离我而去,你会永远在这陪着我You won't regret it,cause I'll never leave you你也不会觉得失望,因为我也不会离开你And I won't deceive you,I need you too我也决不会欺骗你,我同样需要你Yes,I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you是的,我爱你,爱你,爱你Oh I do,Girl,I love you确实如此,宝贝,我爱你We belong together,loving forever,enjoying this life我们属于彼此,永远相爱,享受着这生活We'll do what's right,we'll do it tonight,will you be my wife我们会做那些正确的事,我们今晚就……你愿意嫁给我吗?Forgive me for what I've put you through原谅我曾带给你的痛苦I'm learning to put my trust in you我正努力学习怎样让你信任我Believe in me and I'll show you相信我,我会证明给你看Cause I'll always be here因为我会一直陪着你I love you 我爱你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是的,我爱你。我正在改变我的心意。从未学习怎么去再感受。因为你,你已经打开了我的心扉。不能够再隐藏了,我还爱着你。当你说你需要我的时候,我知道你的意思。你说你不会再离开我,你会永远在这里,你不会再遗憾,因为我从未离开你,而我不会欺骗你,我也需要你。是的,我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,是的,我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,喔,女孩,我的确爱你。就译这些。太长了……...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译谢绝翻译器Good feelingWon't you stay with me just a little longerIt always seems like your leavingWhen I need you here just a little longerOh,dear lady,there's so many thingsThat I have come to fearLittle voice says I'm going crazyTo see all my worlds disappearVague sketch of a fantasyLaughing at the sunriseLike he's been up all nightOoh slippin' and slidin'What a good time but nowHave have to find a bedThat can take this waitWhen I know the other one,just a little too well
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为什么不停留多一点的时间总希望当你离开我时时间能为你而停留oh,我爱的女孩儿(太阳?),有太多事使我担忧微弱的声音述说着我的痴狂我的世界从此崩塌只有模糊地梦幻浮现眼前面对着日出我灿烂地笑着仿佛他照亮了黑夜oh (太阳)滑落多么美好的时光可现在只能寻找一张床去承载这漫长的等待(最后一句不怎么懂)当我深深记住另一个他(夜晚?)的时候
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 right here i need 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信