新华网平壤5月12日电
朝鲜《劳动新闻》12日报道说,朝鲜科研人员在开发核聚变反应技术方面取得了“值得自豪的成果”,从而为开发新能源打开了突破口。
报道说,朝鲜科研人员在此期间一直在为开发核聚变技术而努力。他们克服了许多困难,完全依靠自己的技术解决了大量科技问题,按照自己的方式成功地进行了核聚变反应。
在此过程中,朝鲜自己设计制造了独特的热核聚变反应装置,完成了有关核聚变反应的基础研究,培养了开发热核技术的强有力的科技力量。
《劳动新闻》的报道说,目前只有少数国家开发成功核聚变技术。
(本文来源:
作者:高浩荣姚西蒙)
朝鲜缺粮食,但不缺能源,大量船运到中国的煤炭可以证明这一点,如果有兴趣可以百度一下朝鲜的矿产状况。百度百科关于自然资源的段落:
  朝鲜比较丰富,已探明矿产300多种,其中有用矿200多种。、储量居世界前列。铁矿及铝、锌、铜、金、银等和煤、石灰石、、等非金属矿物储量丰富,其中,位于咸镜北道中朝边境地区的茂山铁矿已探明储量50多亿吨,可开采量30亿吨。水力和森林资源也较丰富。
那么朝鲜为什么要搞核聚变反应的新能源开发呢?美国把金胖子当做萨达姆二号,韩国誓言要为沉船事件中的官兵报复,而金胖子匆忙访问中国,李明博隔空喊话,这一切只能说明一点:朝鲜为了安全考虑,放出核武消息。如今朝鲜的所作所为就像一只内心充满恐惧的狗狂吠一样。
本来想看看网易评论验证一下自己的观点,可惜评论关闭了。
中国这个时候应该站在什么立场呢?如何维护自己的国家民族利益呢?
首先,一个有核武器的朝鲜半岛不符合中国的安全利益。中国必须施压,要求朝鲜放弃核武器,尽管消息并不能完全可靠,但是中国这个时候宁愿信其有不可信其无。如果朝鲜拒绝,中国必须以制裁和停止援助等激烈手段,强迫朝鲜放弃核武计划。
中国此刻应该利用有利的朝鲜半岛局势,坐收渔翁之利。这个时候,各方都在拉拢中国。1)中国应就朝鲜能源出口达成协议,加大朝鲜的能源开采力度,尤其是铁矿、煤矿。2)应就韩国08年前后韩企撤离中国留下的烂帐做清理和索赔。3)其他日本、美国这个时候一定也会拉拢中国,我们要拿到真实利益,而不是口头承诺。
朝鲜金胖子王朝如没有中国庇护,早应灰飞烟灭,但是一个统一的朝鲜半岛显然不符合中国的国家利益。
=================================================================================================
如果您对我的短评感兴趣,敬请回复评论。我是做耐磨衬板生意的,产品用于矿石煤炭物料输送系统,公司网站,您可以访问查看相关信息。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。在朝鲜当主播是一种怎样的体验?
我的图书馆
在朝鲜当主播是一种怎样的体验?
今天,朝鲜著名女主播李春姬着民族服饰播报了“朝鲜第一次氢弹实验成功”的新闻。李春姬今年73岁的她,曾在朝鲜中央电视台工作了40余年。每当有中央领导人的重要活动报道,或发表朝鲜政府声明时都由她来主播。2012年1月,朝鲜中央电视台启用了一位20多岁的年轻女主播,换下了被誉为“人民广播员”的著名主播李春姬。但在重大事件播报中,她还偶尔现身。李春姬播报金正日逝世时哭泣沸腾查询到,日,新华网曾报道,朝鲜新闻联播女主播待遇丰厚。综合相关报道,沸腾梳理了朝鲜主播的以下几大特点:各种荣誉称号李春姬曾经荣获“人民播音员”称号。在朝鲜,这些屏幕上的精英们不仅穿着打扮引领潮流,而且拥有极高的人气,并得到中央的重视。年轻时的李春姬据悉,“人民播音员”是朝鲜新闻主播们享有的最高荣誉称号,有些人还享有“劳动英雄”、”努力英雄”称号等荣誉。高级待遇朝鲜对主持新闻节目的女主播提供“特级待遇”。朝鲜画报《朝鲜》月刊4月号介绍朝鲜中央电视台的招牌女主播李春姬时表示:“她的家位于首都平壤的一个美丽的地方……现代式的住宅和高级轿车都是国家送给她的礼物。”上电视的那些播音员可以享受在平壤最有名的休闲娱乐场所——畅广院美容店里的“美发”服务,可以在里面蒸桑拿,享受美食。他们穿的服装是平壤服装研究所研究生产的最新产品。这些服装几乎免费,或是以低价提供给新闻主播们。终身制朝鲜法定退休年龄是男性60岁、女性55岁。但“人民播音员”只要身体条件允许就可以继续工作下去。高层重视上世纪90年代,朝鲜经历着“苦难的行军”的时候,朝鲜领导人金正日曾经下过指示:不管多艰苦,也要最大限度地保证和满足播音员们的需求。在重要节日或纪念日的时候,中央会给有突出贡献者或业务尖子发放东西。它们被称作“将军给的礼物”。有播音员拿到的“礼物”中有海鲜罐头组合、洋酒等进口的高级食品、彩电和录像机等。新华网记者曾采访到一位朝鲜男主播,他家墙上挂着金正日的亲笔题词,内容是“做得很好”。朝鲜现在有3家电视台,其中朝鲜中央电视台是覆盖全国的最主要媒体,要成为中央电视台的新闻主播,需要中央和决策人同意才能上镜。2006年9月,“专车专职司机据新华网,在朝鲜中央广播电视委员会的院子里,停着几辆崭新的日本进口车,是专门给几位人民播音员新配的。介绍人还说,为了保证人民播音员们的出行安全,国家还专门安排司机为他们开车。之前,则由单位安排专车负责接送播音员上下班。铿锵模式到柔和模式日,凤凰卫视播报过一起关于朝鲜电视台主播的报道,日本有一家电视台走进了朝鲜的中央电视台去采访他们的主播。被采访的朝鲜电视台的'帅哥靓妹组合',女主播金永信29岁,90后男主播吴自友年仅23岁。采访中,朝鲜中央电视台主播金永信表示,2012年2月的时候金正恩书记说过,主播们都太严肃了,要稍微柔和一点。这一时间,和李春姬被替换的时间吻合。朝鲜中央电视台主播吴自友则称,金正恩总书记说要在播音技术上掀起一股变革之风,和人民产生共鸣,让人民感受到生活气息,考虑要如何更好的传达出来,变得柔和一些。“马息岭速度”这样的流行词也经常使用。
馆藏&15221
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢【每天看看TED】在朝鲜教书是怎样一种体验 - 简书
【每天看看TED】在朝鲜教书是怎样一种体验
随想:有一段话是关于旅游的,“年轻人应该去的四个地方:一个是朝鲜,看看中国曾经的样子,就不会再想回到过去。一个是纽约,看看世界金融中心是如何运转,了解一下世界的高度。一个是台湾,看看中国可能存在的另外一个样子。一个是日本,看看曾经的敌人,现在已经变成了什么样子”。对于朝鲜,似乎很多人都有种好奇,毕竟对于信息如此公开化的世界,一个封闭的王朝还可以存留至今的确不简单,而且它的国情还与早期天朝如此相似,特别是它的国民对于领导人的膜拜到了一种现代人难以理解的地步。很多人就好像看《楚门的世界》一样看着朝鲜人对外界宣称自己的强大与繁荣,当然我们对朝鲜的了解并没有那么深刻。不谈演讲者的发音以及看稿,最后那封信是这位老师一片丹心的心声。原文链接:英文链接:演讲稿中英文:金苏琪: 在朝鲜教书是怎样一种体验In 2011, during the final six months of Kim Jong-Il's life, I lived undercover in North Korea.I was born and raised in South Korea, their enemy. I live in America, their other enemy.2011年,金正日在世的最后6个月期间,我在朝鲜当卧底。我在韩国出生长大,朝鲜的敌国,我居住在美国,朝鲜的另一个敌国。Since 2002, I had visited North Korea a few times. And I had come to realize that to write about it with any meaning, or to understand the place beyond the regime's propaganda, the only option was total immersion. So I posed as a teacher and a missionary at an all-male university in Pyongyang.自从2002年,我访问朝鲜数次。我认识到,如果要写出它任何的内涵,或者想要越过政权的宣传,去深度了解这个国度,唯一的办法就是沉浸其中。于是,我充当老师和传教士的角色,生活在平壤的一个全男子大学。The Pyongyang University of Science and Technology was founded by Evangelical Christians who cooperate with the regime to educate the sons of the North Korean elite, without proselytizing, which is a capital crime there. The students were 270 young men, expected to be the future leaders of the most isolated and brutal dictatorship in existence. When I arrived, they became my students.平壤科技大学是福音派基督徒和政权领导人联合创办的,为了教育朝鲜精英的子孙。禁止传教,因为在朝鲜这是一个死罪。学校里有270名男生,有望成为未来的领导者,统治全球最孤立,残酷的独裁国家。当我到达时,他们就是我的学生们了。2011 was a special year, marking the 100th anniversary of the birth of North Korea's original Great Leader, Kim Il-Sung. To celebrate the occasion, the regime shut down all universities, and sent students off to the fields to build the DPRK's much-heralded ideal as the world's most powerful and prosperous nation. My students were the only ones spared from that fate.2011是非常特殊的一年,因为是朝鲜原伟大领袖,金日成的诞辰100周年。为了庆祝这个场合,朝鲜政权关闭了所有的大学,并且派学生去实地宣传。朝鲜大肆赞扬的思想:他们是世界上最强大和富强的国家。我的学生是唯一幸免的人。North Korea is a gulag posing as a nation. Everything there is about the Great Leader. Every book, every newspaper article, every song, every TV program -- there is just one subject. The flowers are named after him, the mountains are carved with his slogans. Every citizen wears the badge of the Great Leader at all times. Even their calendar system begins with the birth of Kim Il-Sung.朝鲜是古拉格(前苏联囚禁营),却冒充一个国家。那里的一切都是赞扬伟大领袖的,每一本书,每一篇报道,每一首歌,每一个电视节目--都只有一个话题。花是以他的名字命名,山脉上刻着他的口号,每一个市民每时每刻都戴着伟大领袖的徽章,朝鲜的日历甚至都是从金日成的诞辰算起。The school was a heavily guarded prison, posing as a campus. Teachers could only leave on group outings accompanied by an official minder. Even then, our trips were limited to sanctioned national monuments celebrating the Great Leader. The students were not allowed to leave the campus, or communicate with their parents. Their days were meticulously mapped out, and any free time they had was devoted to honoring their Great Leader. Lesson plans had to meet the approval of North Korean staff, every class was recorded and reported on, every room was bugged, and every conversation, overheard. Every blank space was covered with the portraits of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il, like everywhere else in North Korea.学校就是一个戒备森严的监狱,却冒充是一个校园。老师只能在守卫伴随的团体出游,才能离开学校。即使是这样,我们的旅行也仅限于被批准的庆祝伟大领袖的国家纪念碑。学生不允许离开校园或者与家长沟通,每天的安排都是精心计划好的,任何的空闲时间都被用来纪念他们的伟大领袖。教案都必须被朝鲜部门批准,每节课都被记录汇报,每一个房间都被窃听,每一个对话都会被人听到,每一个空间和间隙都被金日成和金正日的肖像填满,朝鲜的每一个角落都是如此。We were never allowed to discuss the outside world. As students of science and technology, many of them were computer majors but they did not know the existence of the Internet. They had never heard of Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs. Facebook, Twitter -- none of those things would have meant a thing. And I could not tell them.我们被禁止讨论外面的世界,作为研究科学和科技的学生,很多主修计算机专业,但是他们却不知道互联网的存在,他们从未听说过马克·扎克伯格或者史蒂夫·乔布斯。脸谱网,推特--他们全然不知,我也不能告诉他们。I went there looking for truth. But where do you even start when an entire nation's ideology, my students' day-to-day realities, and even my own position at the universities, were all built on lies?我去那里寻求真相,但是你又从何开始呢?当整个国家的思想,我的学生日常面对的现实,甚至我在大学的职位全都建立在谎言上?I started with a game. We played "Truth and Lie." A volunteer would write a sentence on the chalkboard, and the other students had to guess whether it was a truth or a lie. Once a student wrote, "I visited China last year on vacation," and everyone shouted, "Lie!" They all knew this wasn't possible. Virtually no North Korean is allowed to leave the country. Even traveling within their own country requires a travel pass.我先和学生们做了一个游戏,我们玩“真相和谎言”。一个人志愿在黑板上写下一句话,另一个学生需要猜这句话是真相还是谎言。有一次,我的一个学生写道:“我去年到中国去度假。”每个人都大喊:“说谎!”他们都知道这是不可能的。朝鲜人是从来不能离开他们的国家的,即使是在朝鲜旅游,也需要一个通行证。I had hoped that this game would reveal some truth about my students, because they lie so often and so easily, whether about the mythical accomplishments of their Great Leader, or the strange claim that they cloned a rabbit as fifth graders. The difference between truth and lies seemed at times hazy to them. It took me a while to understand the dif they lie to shield their system from the world, or they were taught lies, and were just regurgitating them. Or, at moments, they lied out of habit. But if all they have ever known were lies, how could we expect them to be otherwise?我希望这个游戏能让我看出学生的真面目,因为他们经常轻易地撒谎,无论是关于他们伟大领袖的虚构的成就,还是声称他们在五年级克隆了一只兔子。真相和谎言的区别对他们来说很含糊,我过了一段时间才能分辨出不同类型的谎言,他们撒谎去隐藏他们的统治系统。有时,他们被灌输谎言,只是重复他们听到的话,或者,有时候,他们习惯性地撒谎。但是如果他们所知道的一切都是谎言,我们怎么能指望他们去改变呢?Next, I tried to teach them essay writing. But that turned out to be nearly impossible. Essays are about coming up with one's own thesis, and making an evidence-based argument to prove it. These students, however, were simply told what to think, and they obeyed. In their world, critical thinking was not allowed.接下来,我试图教他们写论文。但是,这几乎不可能。论文需要每个人构思得出自己的论点,并且运用证据写出论据去证明观点。然而,这些学生的思维从来都是被命令的,他们也一直服从。在他们的世界里,批判性思维是不允许的。I also gave them the weekly assignment of writing a personal letter, to anybody. It took a long time, but eventually some of them began to write to their mothers, their friends, their girlfriends. Although those were just homework, and would never reach their intended recipients, my students slowly began to reveal their true feelings in them. They wrote that they were fed up with the sameness of everything. They were worried about their future. In those letters, they rarely ever mentioned their Great Leader.我每周的作业是让他们写一封信,可以写给任何人。过了很长时间,才有人提笔开始写信给妈妈,朋友,女友。尽管这都只是作业,这些信也从来不会到收件人的手中,我的学生开始慢慢地展现出他们的内心感受。他们写道他们对一切的格式化忍无可忍了,他们很担心自己的未来。在那些信中,他们很少提到他们的伟大领袖。I was spending all of my time with these young men. We all ate meals together, played basketball together. I often called them gentlemen, which made them giggle. They blushed at the mention of girls. And I came to adore them. And watching them open up even in the tiniest of ways, was deeply moving.我整天和学生们相处,我们一起吃饭,一起打篮球,我经常称他们“绅士”,这让他们暗笑。他们谈到女生就很害羞,我逐渐喜欢我的学生。看到他们打开心扉,哪怕就那么一点点,都十分地感人。But something also felt wrong. During those months of living in their world, I often wondered if the truth would, in fact, improve their lives. I wanted so much to tell them the truth, of their country and of the outside world, where Arab youth were turning their rotten regime inside out, using the power of social media, where everyone except them was connected through the world wide web, which wasn't worldwide after all. But for them, the truth was dangerous. By encouraging them to run after it, I was putting them at risk -- of persecution, of heartbreak.但是总感觉怪怪的,生活在他们世界中的几个月期间,我经常在想,知道真相会不会让他们的生活变得更好。我十分想告诉他们真相,关于他们的国家以及外面的世界。阿拉伯青年正在把他们腐败的政权翻得底朝天,凭靠着社交媒体的力量,除了朝鲜,全世界的人们都通过互联网彼此相连,终究不是全世界的人能够这样。但是对他们而言,真相是危险的,鼓励他们寻求真相就是把他们处于危险境地,他们可能会遭到迫害,他们可能会被痛苦折磨。When you're not allowed to express anything in the open, you become good at reading what is unspoken. In one of their personal letters to me, a student wrote that he understood why I always called them gentlemen. It was because I was wishing them to be gentle in life, he said.当你不能随意表达自己的想法时,你就会擅长读出潜在的含义,在我的一个学生的信件中,他写道他懂得为什么我说他们是“绅士”,因为我希望他们能平和地面对生活。On my last day in December of 2011, the day Kim Jong-Il's death was announced, their world shattered. I had to leave without a proper goodbye. But I think they knew how sad I was for them.2011年的12月份,我在朝鲜的最后一天,金正日的死讯被公布了,他们的世界破碎了。我没有正式地告别就走了,但是我觉得他们知道我为他们感到伤心。Once, toward the end of my stay, a student said to me, "Professor, we never think of you as being different from us. Our circumstances are different, but you're the same as us. We want you to know that we truly think of you as being the same."在我快要离开之前,一个学生告诉我,“老师,我们从来没有认为你和我们是不同的。我们的境遇不同,但是你和我们都一样。我们想让您知道我们一直把您看做我们的一份子。”Today, if I could respond to my students with a letter of my own, which is of course impossible, I would tell them this: My dear gentlemen, It's been a bit over three years since I last saw you. And now, you must be 22 -- maybe even as old as 23.今天,如果我能写一封信回复我的学生们,当然这是不可能的,我会告诉他们:“亲爱的绅士们,我上次见到你们已经是3年前了,现在你们肯定已经过了22、23岁。At our final class, I asked you if there was anything you wanted. The only wish you expressed, the only thing you ever asked of me in all those months we spent together, was for me to speak to you in Korean. Just once. I was there to teach you E you knew it wasn't allowed.在最后一堂课上,我问你们有没有任何想要的东西,你们唯一的心愿,唯一问我的一件事。在我们一起度过的几个月中,就是让我用朝鲜语跟你们对话一次。我到那里去教你们英语,你们知道这是不允许的。But I understood then, you wanted to share that bond of our mother tongue. I called you my gentlemen, but I don't know if being gentle in Kim Jong-Un's merciless North Korea is a good thing. I don't want you to lead a revolution -- let some other young person do it.但是我懂得你们想分享我们母语的纽带,我称你们为“绅士”,但是我不知道在金正恩统治的残忍的朝鲜,性情温和是否是一件好事。我不想你们引领一场革命,让别的年轻人去做吧。The rest of the world might casually encourage or even expect some sort of North Korean Spring, but I don't want you to do anything risky, because I know in your world, someone is always watching. I don't want to imagine what might happen to you. If my attempts to reach you have inspired something new in you, I would rather you forget me.世界可能会鼓励,甚至期待朝鲜的跃进。但是我不希望你们做任何冒险的事,因为我知道在你们的世界里,总有人观察你们的一举一动,我不想去想象你们可能会有怎样的遭遇,如果我所做的事启发了你,我宁愿你们忘了我。Become soldiers of your Great Leader, and live long, safe lives. You once asked me if I thought your city of Pyongyang was beautiful, and I could not answer truthfully then. But I know why you asked. I know that it was important for you to hear that I, your teacher, the one who has seen the world that you are forbidden from, declare your city as the most beautiful.成为你们伟大领袖的士兵,生活安稳,长寿。你们曾经问我觉得平壤很美丽吗,我当时不能如实回答。但是,我知道你们为什么问这个问题,我知道这个对你们很重要,要从我,你们的老师的口中,一个能看到你们看不到的世界的人,听到你们的城市是最美丽的。I know hearing that would make your lives there a bit more bearable, but no, I don't find your capital beautiful. Not because it's monotone and concrete, but because of what it symbolizes: a monster that feeds off the rest of the country, where citizens are soldiers and slaves. All I see there is darkness. But it's your home, so I cannot hate it. And I hope instead that you, my lovely young gentlemen, will one day help make it beautiful.我知道听到这句会让你们的生活更加好受一些。但是,不,我不觉得你们的首都很美丽,不是因为它的单调无趣或随处可见的混凝土,而是它所象征的意义:一个侵蚀自己国家的怪兽。它的百姓都是士兵和奴隶,我看到的一切都是黑暗的,但是那是你们的家,我不能憎恨它。我依旧希望你们,我的绅士们,能有一天使它变得美丽。Thank you.谢谢!}

我要回帖

更多关于 和朝鲜女人睡觉体验 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信