根据图片提示语法填空无提示词

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据文字和图片提示填空,完成对话Big Ben the White House Moscow Ottawa略 【图片】Simon:what beautiful photos!Amy,I know the first one is the Eiffel Tower.It is in ________capital of ________Amy:yes the second photo is from________,the capital of ________Simon:right it is Red Square which country is the third photo from?Amy:oh it is from________the capital of the country is TokyoSimon:and the fourth photo is from________it is the CN Tower in________Amy:look at this picture.do you know this building?Simon:yes it is ________it is in Washington D.C.,the capital of________Amy:the last one is my favourite photo.do you know it?Simon:sure this is the famous________it is in________,the capital of ________Amy:yes i'd like to visit it some day
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为你解答.1、the2、France3、Moscow4、Russia5、Japan6、Canada7、Toronto8、the White House9、America10、Big Ben11、London12、England
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
看图片提示写单词,再用所组成的单词填空。
pencil case
10. In winter,I like to make a ___________ .
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1. toothbrush& 2. basketball& 3. suitcase& 4. snowman& 5. bedroom& 6. suitcase& 7. toothbrush& 8. bedroom& 9. basketball& 10. snowman
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码A) 看图并根据上下文提示完成对话填空.每空格填一词.1. A: Hello,Yang Ling . is it today?B: It's , Helen. A: Let's go to the . B: OK. Let's go.A: can you see over there?B: I can see a and .A: Can you draw them?B: . It's ea 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A) 看图并根据上下文提示完成对话填空,每空格填一词。1. A: Hello,Yang Ling & &. is it today?B: It's , Helen.&A: Let's go to the . B: OK. Let's go.A:
can you see over there?B: I&can see a and &.A: Can you draw them?B: . It's easy.
A) 1. What day,Sunday,park,What,tree,some flowers,Yes/ Sure
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
A) 听录音,选出你所听到的内容。 (听两遍)() 1. A. her&&&B. here&&&C. hill() 2. A. try&&&B. fly&&&C. fun() 3. A. cake&&&B. make&&&C. lake() 4. A. go home&&&B. do homework&&&C. at home() 5. A. great fun&&&B. well done&&&C. play well() 6. A. at night&&&B. at ten&&&C. good night() 7. A. What can you see? B. What can you do?&&&C. What do you like?() 8. A. It's difficult,but I can try.&&&B. It's difficult. I can't do it.&&&C. It's not difficult. Let me try.
A) 看图并根据上下文提示完成对话填空,每空格填一词。A: Good afternoon.B: Good afternoon,Liu Tao.A: &is it now?B: & &o'clock.A: There's a match at
. Let's go and watch it.B:〇K. Let's go.2. A: Hello,Yang Ling.B: Hello,Helen.A: & is it today?B: It's.A: Do we have an lesson today?B: Yes. It begins (开始) at
. I like it very much.& & & & & & & & & & & & & A: Me
Guidelines for doing homeworkTen minutes lo2. Five minutes caing a frien3. Six minutes complaining why the student4. Eight min5. Ten min6. Seven minutes watching TV;7. Four minutes telling his parents that the teacher never (从不) exp8. Ten minutes sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Mum or Dad to do the assignment.根据短文内容填表。Ben的活动花费的时间(分钟)找作业打电话给同学问作业抱怨学生为什么要做作业洗澡吃零食Y看电视告诉父母老师从不讲解作业&等父母做作业2. 和同学讨论,自由地说一说。Is Ben a good student? Why?
E) 听录音,填入所缺单词。(听三遍)A: Is it , Bobby? B: No. It's 2.A: What do you like,Helen?B: I like and .& &A: When do you &, Mike?& B:At &.
& & & & & & & & & & & Where's the father?& & & Two brothers are looking at some beautiful pictures.& & & “I'm&〇k,” says thder brother (哥哥). “How nice these picturs are!” “Yes ,” says the younger ,“but in all these pictures there is only the mother and the children. Where is the father?”The elder brother thinks and then explains ,“He is drawing these pictures.&根据故事内容和同学讨论:Is the father really(真正地)drawing the pictures?
D) 阅读短文,选出正确的答案。(选做题)&& &The first Dragon Boat Festival begins in Hunan. Every year,people always havE a dragon,boat race. The dragon boat is very .long. There are picturEs of dragons on each side. The front of the boat is like the head of a dragon. Each team (队) has twenty members. And there is another man on the boat. He beats a drum (敲鼓) . It's an exciting rdce. The audience (观众) beside the river shout for their favourite teams. So we have the name of the festival—Dragon Boat Festival. The special festival has a story. The story is about a great poet called Qu Yuan. And the festival has another name. What is it? Do you know?()1. The name of the Dragon Boat Festival comes from .&&&A. the dragon boat race in Henan&&&B. the dragon boat race in Hunan&&&C. the boat like a dragon in Sichuan()2. In the race,there is always a man on the boat to .&&&A. help them boat&&&B. shout for them&&&C. beat a drum for them() 3. The word “poet” means “”.&&&A. 画家&&&B. 诗人&&&C. 运动员() 4. The festiva has another name--&.&&&A. Chongyang Festival&&&B. Lantern Festival&&&C. Duanwu Festival() 5. On that day,people eat .&&&A. pumpkins&&&B. moon cakes&&&C. rice dumplings&
3. Mike goes to at.o'clock.
A: Good morning,Liu Tao.B: A: What's the matterB: No,A: When do you go to bed every day?B: A: Why don't you go to bed early (早地) ?B: I read funny storybooks.A: I see.a. At ten twenty.b. i am seepy (困的)c. Are you ill?d. Good morning,Wang Bing.e. 〇h,it's too late (晚的) &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 安全提示图片无法显示 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信