用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_095068',
blogTitle:'(My life will be bacome beautiful.',
blogAbstract:'&\r\n&\r\n&\r\n&\r\nI always want to see you again.\r\nBut I can\'t , because I must to study well now.\r\nAlthough I really want to see you.\r\nWait for me. Let me touch you when the final exam finish.\r\nI think you can understand me.',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:8,
mainCommentCount:8,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'我是容山中学高三9班人见人爱既地拖~现在是广中医的针推娃一枚!',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}Trips to Moscow, Tours to St Petersburg, Package Holidays
Explore Russia & Beyond
Begin your journey of a lifetime with a leading destination expert This Month's Special Offers
Two Capitals Best-selling tour to Moscow & St Petersburg Guaranteed group departures & private journeys. Bookings now open for 2017 & 2018!
M/S Rostropovich Moscow - Golden Ring - St Petersburg Luxury Cruise Book this month to secure special offers for selected departures 2017/18
Golden Eagle Luxury Trans-Siberian Journey Moscow to Vladivostok Book this month to enjoy early booking discount on all 2017 departures!
Tsar's Gold Trans-Siberian Journey from Moscow to Beijing Book this month to enjoy early booking discount on all 2017 departures!
Bestselling Tours
Travel News and Tips
What Our Clients Say Nora Lynch Hi All,
I just wanted to send a quick email to you all to say thank you on behalf of our client Mr Pauric McGroder.
I have been in regular contact with him since he has been away and he wishes to express his thanks to you all as he is having a wonderful time so far and is delighted with the service that he has been receiving from his drivers etc.
So thank you from both myself and Pauric J
Also I know Inga is on maternity leave currently but if you can send thanks to her also for all the work and effort that she had put into the booking as well, I would appreciate it.
I look forward to using your service again in the future.
Warm Regards,
Mike Tour:
Veronika,It is a little time after our visit, I know, but I hope it is not too late to say a huge 'Thank You' to you for making our trip so smooth and so enjoyable!We had a terrific time in both cities, enjoying the culture, the sights and the sounds!The whole visit could not have been better organised and we enjoyed every second of it!!We have spent a lot of time telling family and friends all about it and showing them lots of photos!!Thank you again!!Mike Tomasz Bardonski IntoRussia helped me with my visa invitation and application matters for three years in a row now in a very professional manner! Always responded quickly and effectively to my queries, even when there was a small mistake on the application (which I didn't notice) as soon as I informed about that issue it was resolved instantly without a problem! I highly recommend IntoRussia for everyone travelling into Russia (ba dum tss)! 10/10 service and friendly employees always willing to help, positive vibes every time for affordable prices Rory and Mollie Anderson Dear Natalia,We wanted to thank you again for organising such a wonderful trip for us.We had a spectacular time! Our two guides (Eugenia in Moscow and Olga in St Petersburg) were both outstanding. So knowledgeable, professional, friendly and open, full of interesting side-tales to everything we saw, delighted to answer all our questions, and such a pleasure to spend our time with. Their knowledge of the art-work, artifacts and historical buildings we saw (and passed in the car) and social history was spectacular. So much fascinating and insightful information.Our drivers were excellent and treated us like royalty!The hotels were excellent. The Budapest in particular was extremely friendly. An initial confusion re whether dinner was included was soon resolved and then the delicious food at dinner time just kept on coming ? Such a homely yet professional place. The Ambassador was quite different in style, perhaps a little more international in style. But again we were made to feel at home straight away - and Olga the Guest Relations Manager was particularly keen to make sure our visit was an enjoyable success - which it was! Again delicious food.The itinerary was brilliant. We visited all the major sights and our guides pointed us in good directions for making the most of our free time. From blackcurrant Russian ice-cream at Gum to the Russian Museum in St Petersburg.The trips to the ballet you organised were a brilliant success - helped also by the proximity of the hotels to the venues and the excellent seats you organised for us! We thoroughly enjoyed both performances, and were extremely fortunate at the Bolshoi to be there on on the 75th birthday of the original lead male dancer of Ivan the Terrible! Couldn't believe our luck in sharing the Bolshoi's celebration of his special day.We can't speak too highly of the experience you gave us, and are telling all our friends that if they are thinking of Russia, they should get in contact with you.Spectacular in every way!We're already looking forward to browsing your other itineraries having got a real taste for Russia and are really keen to go back! So thank you so much again for opening up another part of the world to us in such a splendid way.One last thing, just wanted to confirm you're based at the Holland Park address at the bottom of your emails.With very best regards,Mollie and Rory Gillian and David Greenwood This is just a note to thank you once again for the excellent arrangements you made for our recent trip to Russia.
Everything went exactly as planned and we were treated very kindly by everyone we met including some complete strangers in the street.
We enjoyed our trip thanks to you and your colleagues.
Natalie Bradbrook I have found IntoRussia excellent, their staff were very helpful and I quickly received my colleague&s tourist voucher, I can&t rate them highly enough. One of their staff Alena was specifically very helpful with all aspects of the process and was quick to answer and help with any questions I had. William Le Blanc-Smith Tour:
We had a fantastic time, loved all of the sightseeing, had masses of excellent food and on the whole it worked pretty smoothly. The Peter hotel in Moscow was superb, Suzdal was comfortable but limited (as expected), the Kemplinski was very nice. That a twin meant two small beds was a shame as we both had a double in the Peter. All were superbly located though and that was key given that we wanted to explore a bit after the tours and go out for dinner. The guides were very good. The Moscow one was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Her English was okay but taking her off topic or asking questions could be tricky. The St Petersburg one spoke very good English.I downloaded my c.900 photos yesterday so I think I&ll be busy for another week going through and sorting those out! Lots of great memories though.In general, the feedback was that the programme worked very well, we really enjoyed it and were very happy (aside from Alice&s battles with hotel receptions!). I would not have wanted to do it without the drivers and guides because the signage on roads and metros is limited for English speakers and the people are not immediately hugely friendly. It would have been a much more stressful trip and given that we were fitting a lot in, wouldn&t have worked anything like as well if we had tried to move ourselves around. Mrs PA Douglas Dear Into-Russia team,I want to report back on our fabulous and unforgettable 5* Luxury Russian holiday in Moscow and St Petersburg last month.It was a fantastic three days of excursions with Irina in Moscow and with Dasha in St Petersburg for four days of arc both guides were informative and made each tour a very personal experience as they were so knowledgable, organised and friendlytowards us. The drivers, too, were reliable and all connections/transfers went smoothly.Irina even accompanied us to the station and matched us to our seats on the Sapsan train to make sure that nothing went wrong and we were most appreciative of her attentiveness.Our two hotels were excellent and breakfasts a true feast for the eye and stomach. We were given an upgrade at The Astoria and felt extra lucky once again. You must be proud to offer such wonderful accommodation and quality service which make this particular holiday an unforgettable experience.I would recommend your travel company without the slightest hesitation.Mrs PA Douglas, Norfolk, England Jelena Williams-Pozdnjakova This visa support services is really great. I use it for a couple of years and found it very professional, sufficient, punctual and friendly. Without any disappointments!Well done! Kulmeet Kundlas Tour:
Our trip was excellent. You and your team was excellent and I will continue to use your expertise in future Lis Edwards Dear AlenaYou are a star and I am so happy and know I can thank you for having got a visa. Thank you so much for all the help, we could not have got this without that excellent service from you. Now I am going to have a holiday of a lifetime , visiting your country . I have dreamt about this for many years, since my parents came back all excited and impressed from visiting the Soviet Union and later Russia. Thank you.. You deserve a big hug.All the best from Lis Paul MacLeod-Nairn Thank you Alena for your efficiency and problem solving skill sets.If it had been a British travel agents, this would have been my problem to solve.So well done. Philip Miles I would like to compliment and congratulate IntoRussia Ltd on a very fine service. I prefer to use your copany because I can be sure of the standard and quality of service which is consistently delivered. It is clear the experience and expertise withing the company places it firmly at the tp of its field. I am extremely happy with IntoRussia Ltd and have the utmost confidence in its service. As an example, recently I has a problem with my application for a Russian Visa at the Russia Visa Application Centre in London. I telephoned IntoRussia Ltd and explained the problem. Through the clear, polite and professional advice and assistance of Alena, the problem was resolved immediately and the application process continued smoothly with a positive outcome. Alena reassured me that IntoRussia Ltd is available to help and assist and that I shouldn't hesitate to phone if there are any queries. Through this experience I am 100% certain of the highest quality and professional performance of IntoRussia Ltd. I am very happy indeed with the service. Yours faithfully, Mr Philip Miles Philip Miles Alena, Your help with my visa questions was much appreciated. It meant that all went smoothly and my trip was a success! Thank you very much. With all good wishes, Philip Neil Barnes Tour:
Hi Alena,I just wanted to to take the time to thank you for organising my amazing trip to Russia last month. I was really impressed with the way everything went from the flights to the hotel to the tours. Your staff in Moscow(Ekaterina)and Saint Petersburg(Natasha) were nothing short of excellent. They were so friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about the history and the information that they were passing on to me. All the drivers deserve a thumbs for, they were always on time seemed genuinely happy to be driving me to all the destinations on my itinerary and the cars they were driving were all modern and immaculately clean considering it was winter!.The hotels were good value, clean, modern and very safe, the majority of the staff speak English which is a massive help.When I went out on my own at night I felt very safe, actually talked with the Police and had a laugh with them, they were very friendly and professional. This totally dispelled the myth about the Police being 'in you face and constantly asking for your passport and immigration documents.So once agin I would like to thank you for a great time and I can guarantee that I will be booking another holiday to Russia with IntoRussia in the future.My I wish you and all your colleagues all the best for the New Year.Kind regards Neil A Barnes Lis Edwards Tour:
Two Capitals, group tour.From day one it was just a great adventure. We were lucky to be there on Moscow Day and had an unbelievable experience. All the people, costumes, music, dancing and fireworks and I'm sure we could have sat in the streets and had our food. I have never seen a city so clean. The guides both in Moscow and St Petersburg were knowledgeable, service-minded, they couldn't do enough for us and went out of their way to suggest things and where to go in the evenings. I loved the Russian food, but wish Bosch ? had been on the menu. I liked the Russian hotel in Moscow best, but both hotels were fine. We had problems with the air condition in St Petersburg, but the service was quick and polite to get it fixed. The train journey through the countryside was lovely and made it possible to see more than just cities. The castles and churches ,cathedrals and palaces were breathtaking, never before seen so much gold. Interesting to hear and see about the restorations being done, just incredible clever work done. It was surreal to visit all the places one has seen in books and on tv and films, just being there a dream come true. The tube stations in Moscow were magnificent and canal trip in St Petersburg, I could go on and on. The weather was also fantastic while we were there. The group was just right, eight of us, but we agreed on everything, got together when we were on our own and explored the cities. I have had a journey of a lifetime and made memories I will treasure for the rest of my life.Lis Edwards Mr Cooney & Mr Limbus Two Capitals Tailor-MadeRussia was a dream come true and the tours of both St Petersburg and Moscow were amazing not least of all because of our private tour guides, Svetlana in St Petersburg and Illiana in Moscow.Svetlana was amazing, a student of Russian history and was so interesting and informative and most of all friendly. (we had tests at the end of some of the sights and might I say, we did well. Thank goodness they weren&t written tests hahaha). Illiana was also very knowledgeable, however, a more mature lady and so the pace around Moscow was a little slower, not something we minded though, and she was also very happy and friendly. We had a car and driver at our disposal every day and they were amazing. Russia, even though we did not stay long, is a memory both of us will treasure and if possible, we will return one day to see more.Mr Cooney & Mr Limbus, UK Susan Tour:
Tailor Made trip to MoscowDear Natalia, Just to say thank you organising my wonderful holiday. I have had such an lovely time. My tour guide Helena was wonderful and so knowledgeable. I could not have had a better guide. Many thanks and all the best. Susan Alexandra Tour:
Hi Dagmara,I just wanted to let you know the group had a wonderful time in St Petersburg! They loved the hotel and the food and said there was plenty of it too. They really enjoyed the tours with the guide and found St Petersburg a fascinating place. All the transfers/trains/connections worked very well with no problems, all were on time and ran like clockwork. They were very well looked after.
Thank you so much for all your help over the last few months, you&ve been fantastic and very patient with us. You deserve a well-earned break!
Kind Regards,Alexandra Susan and Meriel Tour:
Dear Veronika
Thanks so much for the organisation of our recent trip to St Petersberg, on june 6th We had a great time all your plans went very smoothly ,the hotel was fine, and the tours were great, we got through the queues really easily with our local guide who was very informative,pleasant,and spoke very good English.
Your company was a very good choice.
Thanks Bobby and Kay Tour:
Tailor Made trip: St Petersburg, River Cruise Fedin, Ekaterinburg, Lake BaikalHi Veronika,We wanted you to know that we had a great holiday in your amazing country. All the parts of our trip went well and each was as lovely as the other.We enjoyed our times in the cities seeing all the wonderful palaces, museums and churches and learning a little of the history of the country.The boat trip from St Petersburg to Moscow was very good. The staff on the boat were very kind and helpful especially our dedicated guide. As there were only 4 passengers who spoke English, the others spoke either German or Russian, we felt very special to have our onboard guide and local guides just for us. We went to the Russian language classes offered on the boat where we learned some basic phrases and the alphabet. This was a great help when we were on the train and during our time in Moscow.The train trips were also very good. We were very well looked after by the lovely staff despite the language barrier. We managed to communicate with the very little Russian we knew and sign language.Our time in Listvyanka and on Olkhon Island was wonderful. We had lovely warm sunny weather so we saw the lake and the scenery around it looking extremely beautiful. Olkhon Island is a very, very special place.During our whole trip we had only two very slight problems. They caused us no inconvenience, so we only mention them for your reference.The first concerned the transfer from the hotel in St Petersburg to the boat. On our voucher the transfer time was stated as 12:00. However, when the driver had not come by 12:15, we asked the hotel to contact your agent in St. Petersburg. They did this and we were told that the transfer was actually scheduled for 14:00.The second was when we went to Listvyanka. The agency in Irkutsk, who had organised the Baikal area part of our trip, insisted that they had not been informed of our dietary requirements. This only came to light when we went for lunch, which was included in the itinerary, on our first day in Listvyanka. The local agency quickly got it sorted and we had no further problems.Thank you so much for your help in organising our amazing holiday. We have many happy memories of Russia. The scenery, the buildings, the history, the culture and the friendliness of the people. Hopefully some day we'll go back and see some more of your vast country.Thanks again.Bobby and Kay James Tour:
Tailor Made trip to VolgogradDear VeronikaJust to let you know that everything on my trip in May worked perfectly. After the change of flight time and then a problem with the aircraft at Moscow leading to a very late arrival in Volgograd the transfer was still there waiting for me! Very pleased with this! The staff at the hotel were marvellous.Thanks Sally and Richard Middleton Dear Lissa,
We returned from Russia on Monday after a really enjoyable and interesting holiday. We wanted to let you know that logistically the holiday worked perfectly, with all flights, car and train transfers and hotel bookings proceeding smoothly.
We had three guides ( two in St Petersburg and one in Moscow)- all of whom were well- informed, organised and helpful. Our visit was certainly enhanced by their input.
Thank you for organising our holiday so efficiently.
Best wishes Kate & Ali Hi Dagmara
Just a quick line to thank you for organising out trip to Russia. We had a wonderful time, the hotels were great & the guides you organised were very good. I was very impressed with both Moscow & St Petersburg, Russia is a beautiful country.
I would have no hesitation recommending your company to friends.
Thanks again Dagmara Michael & Georgina Hi Dagmara,
We wanted to say a quick thank you for putting our mind at ease and taking our stress away with the letter of invitation.
It is a load off our minds and we really appreciated the work you have put into this.
So thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you very much. :) Paul Graham Tour:
Hi Dagmara (and Lissa when she's back!) Just to let you know that the Townends have called and had a fantastic time away - everything went very smoothly and they were very happy customers!I know its been difficult at times but thank you for your patience and for making this happen for them! Best regards Shelley Hi Dagmara,
Everything has all arrived! Thank you so much for all your help in booking this holiday. I am sure they will have a wonderful time, thank you especially for all your prompt responses to our questions and your efficiency, it has been a pleasure booking with you. I remember when you even took my call on your day off!
I can assure you that if we have any more enquiries or bookings to Russia we will definately be booking with you personally.
With kindest regards, Anne Garsed Tour:
I am just emailing to express my great satisfaction with one of your members of staff in the Glasgow office - Dagmara Corrigan.
Over the last 4 years I have made 3 big trips to Russia and Central Asia, two with my husband and one with my daughter. On each occasion our requirements were very specific and not the normal tourist choice. Each time Dagmara has guided us through the problems and the possibilities with unfailing patience and courtesy. I would like to make you aware of her excellent work and her commitment to her clients. We will certainly continue to recommend Into Russia for quality and diligent service.
Paula Tour:
Hi Brenda, I just wanted to let you know that these customers had a really good holiday on their River Cruise on MS Tolstoy, recently. Always good to have some nice feedback! Many thanks, Mel Tour:
Just wanted to say a big thank you as the trip went brilliantly and all connections ran smoothly. We had an amazing time and the drivers were brilliant as was the tour guide to the palace.
Many thanks Catherine Crockett Hi Lissa
We have just got back from our trip to Moscow & St Petersburg.... It was fantastic!
Thank you for all the arrangements, everything was exstreamly smooth...
Can I thank you for arranging excellent guids... Tatianna in Moscow was good and we enjoyed our days with her.
But the young lady we had in St Petersburg ( dasher - Nick name! ) was outstanding!! Not only a fantastic guid, but assisted in getting us tickets for the Russian Folk evening, which was a great night and a must for anyone visiting St Peterburg. We had the same driver everyday which was great too.
Russia had been a must for me for over 45 years, and this trip far exceeded my expectations ...
Thank You!! Michelle Robson Dear Ludmila
Thank you for your prompt and courteous service with our administration for visas to Russia.
I will have no hesitation in recommending your services.
Regards Maurice Camp Hi there
Our trip was excellent, well organised and trouble free. A good balance of excursions and free time.
Moscow Hotel - Location excellent. The evening meals, served in a sister hotel, service mediocre. Our guide excellent. Excursions very good.
St. Petersburg Hotel excellent. Meals very good. Our guide excellent, with a great sense of humour. Excursions very good, unfortunately we had a lot of rain!
I would recommend IntoRussia
regards Ruth Currie Tour:
Dear Brenda
We just wanted you to know how successful out trip had been. Everything worked exceedingly well - all transfers and trains. Hotels were good.
All the places we visited were fascinating in different ways and we would recommend them to anybody wanting stops on that railway line. The train was comfortable and we all slept exceedingly well being gently rocked. I would be happy to be sitting now with millions of birch trees gliding by!
Everywhere we went people were very helpful. I am glad we had learned a little Russian. Actually it felt a bit of a come down to be in St Petersburg, awash with Western tourists and all hotel staff speaking impeccable English! We had very much enjoyed being places with few if any tourists.
Thank you so much with all your work on our trip. We would certainly use you again though not just in the immediate future!
Regards Garry Hi Lissa
A total success and a wonderful trip for all the family! Budapest Hotel in Moscow, traditional, friendly staff, good a/c throughout and a great breakfast. Situated on a nice street with plenty of shops//bars/restaurants close by.
***The underground tour of Moscow a "must" and the guests would highly recommend this tour.*** The train between Moscow and St Petersburg was very good, 1st class
very comfortable. The buses used for the tours at each location were of a high standard and the guests felt safe and comfortable, they had good a/c and the commentary was excellent.
The Ambassador Hotel in St Petersburg was a grander property than the hotel in Moscow. However, it felt less "homely"! A large 4* hotel with plenty of shops close by and one selling water and snacks right next door, which proved very handy. The food at dinner, which was held in the hotel was very good. There was a nice bar for guests upstairs in this hotel.
The guides throughout were excellent and all spoke very good E they were always in the right place at the right time. The guides were very knowledgeable.
The Alexandrinsky Theatre - "wow"! Definitely worth a visit. A Lovely theatre inside and Swan Lake was very good.
They would recommend the Peterhof Palace and Gardens excursion - amazing and a must do! The party opted to add in a "Night Boat trip" in St Petersburg which started at midnight and finished at 3am!! All the canal bridges opened up for the boat to pass under and the bri very impressive.
Might be worth speaking a little Russian if you can and if you need special meals i.e vegetarian, try to ask for them in Russian and the appropriate menu will be brought to you.
Overall the group felt very safe and free!! There were no restrictions in place as to where they could go or could not, all areas were accessible. Surprising, but reassuring!!
Thanks again Angela Tour:
Will be recommending the trip to my friends. Brilliant introduction to Russia!
Regards Leo and Elizabeth Tour:
Dear Brenda, We are sorry that it has been such a long time since our holiday, before writing to you, re: our trip which was organised by you and your tourist company. We would like to let you know what we felt about the trip, and we wish to say an enormous 'thank you' for all you did to make it so amazing. Everything about it was, we can only say, perfect. Each one of the hotels was really comfortable, with friendly and helpful staff, and all the facilities we could wish for. All the drivers and guides were great, always at the stations to meet us on our arrival, on subsequent day trips, and ensuring we reached our train for departure on time. In addition, they were consistently helpful and obliging and always friendly. The guides themselves spoke English with plenty of confidence, and we learned a huge amount from their in-depth knowledge of the areas we visited. We cannot fault the great efforts they all made on our behalf. The train journey was amazing, a wonderful experience, and again, all extremely well organised, with tickets on hand at the appropriate times, so we couldn't get ourselves lost! It was an experience we had long dreamed of, and it couldn't, in our opinion, have been bettered. So interesting to meet lots of different railway staff, and to talk with so many interesting people. Although we were many days on the trains, it certainly didn't get tedious or seem an endless journey from place to place. The organisation for the various destinations we stopped at was so well thought-out, and we gained so much from all the places we visited. There was loads to learn about the history, geography, culture, natural life of the beautiful countries we visited, and to have some insight into the lives and beliefs of the wonderful people we met. We hope that you will personally accept our thanks for all you did to make our 'trip-of-a-lifetime' so spectacular, and to pass on our thanks and gratitude to all those others who also played their part in ensuring our holiday was the enormous success it was. With kind regards, Bill and Laura Dear Ludmila,
Me and Laura Corner would like to thank you so much for all your help in obtaining our Russian visas. Your service was first class and if we go to Russia again we will contact you for all the arrangements.
Thank you again Barbara Tour:
Just to let you know that we had a brilliant time! The hotel was just as you said and Michael from MIR was an excellent guide. This time of year seems perfect too - no tourists or mosquitos. Didn't manage to do everything so will be going back....
Thankyou for all your help. Iva STOYCHEVA Tour:
Thank you very much for organising the perfect trip for us. The stay in Nevsky Grand was very pleasant, we checked in at 10:30am as the room was ready waiting for us. The location of the hotel was simply amazing, really close to everything. The transfers were on time and the drivers were very friendly. We did not have enough time to visit everything, but we will definitely be going back.
Once again thank you for all your help.
Best regards,
Belinda Tour:
Hi Dagmara
Russia was great thanks. We loved the Four Seasons hotel. Would definitely recommend. The service was excellent. We had really good weather-blue skies and did lots of sight-seeing. Ballet was great.
Regards Anne Hi Lissa
Just to let you know we have safely returned from Russia.
We had a great time in Russia.
The hotels were excellent and both guides were very good.
It was a heat wave in Moscow but cold and at times very wet in St Petersburg.
The ballet was wonderful and such a lovely intimate theatre .
The restaurants in St Petersburg were very good.
Overall the whole experience was excellent.
Your company got great reviews from our guides and I would agree with them.
Thanks again for all your help in arranging our truly amazing Russian experience.
Kindest regards Lynda Hambling Tour:
Trip to Moscow went very well, all the thorough preparations really helped and I passed smoothly through all the checks & serious looking officials. Had no trouble navigating and found everything without difficulty, was not approached or had any difficult moments so the result I walked miles.....went down the Metro with my guide but did not need to go to Gorky Park for the ice sculptures as winter had gone to the USA was +2 to +3c for about 3 days so no ice fishing would have been available either, just starting to go cold again now.
My tour party was me only which worked out very well, had guide Evgeniya Fedorova car and driver all to myself. Evgeniya was excellent, walked me to the other nearest supermarket (the red one was shut) which was not far and she could not have been more helpful & informative. The outstanding visit was to the Tretyakov Gallery, I'm not one for Art Galleries but instead of wandering through it all she concentrated on about approx 20 pictures and told the stories behind them, Ivan the Terrible kept cropping up, quite a character so was very interesting.
Tried to pick out the most colourful pics to show friends Moscow is quite lively & very modern now. Red Square was in party mode.
Thanks for the help you gave prior to my trip made a big difference and after 3 days with the guide I was confident to go exploring happily on my own, my winter coat made me look like a local which probably helped. Did not hear or speak to anyone from the UK inbetween flights.
Enjoyed my tour...many thanks.
Best Wishes Jean-Phillipe Curdy Dear Ludmila
Just to inform you that I have received my passport and every thing is in order.
The Visa was expedite in record time and your service was excellent. Very impressed, no doubt I will be using your services again
Regards and Happy New Year Cynthia and Allan Tour:
We had a wonderful time [in Russia]. We were so lucky with the weather and we absolutely loved Moscow and the Ring. We had a fantastic guide (Sergei) who was with us all through Moscow and the Ring and he really made our holiday so special. We were so lucky to have him for the 7 days.
The vehicles provided were excellent throughout and everything worked efficiently. There were no hitches as regards transfers, pick ups etc.
With our very best wishes Marguerite Tour:
Dear Brenda,
We are back and had a fantastic trip to Russia! All the arrangements were superb and everything went according to plan. The guides were excellent, the hotels were great and experiencing winter and snow in Russia was just awesome! I would recommend this tour to anyone. Thank you for all your arrangements. Everything went smoothly and I would love to make use of your service in future again.
Kind regards Rose Papai Dear Brenda
I would just like to record my thanks to you personally for your friendly and efficent organisation of my recent trip to Moscow/St Petersburg in Deceember 2013. Especially, the additional arrangement of a full day's trip to Tolstoy's estate at Yasnaya Polyana. You made a dream come true and I was not disppointed in what I saw and discovered there.
Many thanks.
Kind regards Linda and Ray Tour:
Hello darlings,
First of all a very BIG THANK YOU for organising a great trip to Russia.
Both Leanna and Katya were so good and so knowledgeable. We didn't do the Peterhof palace in the end as we were church and 'palaced' out by the last day!!!!! St. Basils, St. Isaacs and the Church of the Spilled Blood were marvellous and were all the places/galleries/museums and even the cemetery that we were taken to. Food was good as was the service in both hotels.
Ray and I had, we think, the best experience of Russia we could have ever had. We'll never forget it and just wanted to thank you both for being so patient with all my questions and for all your suggestions on how to get the best out of the trip.
I hope you are both well and once again thank you. You will be highly recommended by us.
Very best wishes, David Kielczynski Hi Katie
Just back wanted to drop you a line to say everything was so wonderful and perfect and so beautiful. We loved it all - the boat, the hotel, the people.
Thank you so much to you and your team for making our holiday so memorable
Robert Brown Tour:
Dear Nicola
I would just like to say how much my wife and enjoyed our trip to St Petersburg (22-26th July) and to thank you and your colleagues for your excellent organisation. We felt we were in very good hands and had a really good journey , a good stay and saw and learned such a lot. The hotel you organised - Ambassador - was very good and well situated, close to so many of the sights of the city.
Our guide, Roumiya, from the Mir agency, was outstanding in every way and made our stay most informative and enjoyable. The drivers were most efficient and the whole city break was a superb experience.
Thank you for you part in helping us to get there and back and for organising all the details on all the days.
Yours sincerely
Chris Newton Tour:
Dear Lissa,
I just wanted to let you know that we both had a truly wonderful trip. BA really took great care of us, particularly regarding the electric buggy. The staff at St Petersburg had a wheelchair waiting and we were ushered to the front of the queue.
Our tour guide (Tatania) was very knowledgeable, friendly and looked after us perfectly. Tatania arranged for us to see Swan Lake at the Hermitage and took great care to ensure that we were escorted and that Mr Beavan had help with all the stairs. It was a truly amazing performance and I will remember it for many years.
The hotel was first class and all the staff were so helpful and friendly.
I would highly recommend IntoRussia to anyone wishing to visit Russia and cannot thank you enough for all your professional help, courtesy and attention to detail.
Thank you again for making this a truly wonderful holiday.
Very best wishes Tony Macken Tour:
Dear Lissa,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
On behalf of us all, a Big Thank You !
I can't tell you how much we all enjoyed our trip. Thanks to your planning and advice we had the most wonderful holiday. All was truly memorable.
Above all, we were delighted with the guiding services of Tatiana. She was professional, charming and extremely well informed. She also has a sense of humour, which is a huge bonus.
In addition to the itinerary planned by you, we got to the Mariinsky ballet, folk dancing, Swan Lake at the Hermitage, several cathedrals, the Russian Museum, and a number of great restaurants recommended by Tatiana. Needless to say, we were exhausted by the whole experience. But very,very happy.
This whole trip was very special for us all.
Thank you so much, and for your patience too ! It was a pleasure to deal with you.
Sincerely, Ann Blackbeard Tour:
Hi Katie Just wanted to let you know we loved our trip to Russia and all went well. Thank you so so much for all your help, advice and input. We really appreciated your prompt replies to our questions and queries, and all your effort and efficiency in making the various bookings. Thank you for allaying my concerns when Steve and Jennie's flight was delayed, and also confirming the ballet tickets. The boat was very adequate and our cabins were space efficient, comfortable and clean. (Junior suites) Shower pressure was great with sufficient hot water, and included hairdryers and a bar fridge. Meals were thoroughly enjoyable and suited everyone's tastes and preferences. Staff were friendly and efficient, although understandably language was challenging at times!!! The ballet that you organised separately for us was outstanding - Esmeralda. Even the men in our group admitted they enjoyed it!!!!!!! Very worthwhile. Our thanks to you again for your reliability and professionalism in ensuring we had a happy and memorable holiday. We will definitely recommend your company to our friends. Kind regards Jackie Hi Brenda
Having returned from our Russia trip a couple of days ago I thought I would drop you an email to let you know how delighted we were with our trip. We really, really enjoyed ourselves. When you first said that we were the only English speaking people on the boat I thought the holiday would not be a very sociable one. However, we were blessed with being accompanied by 22 Russians who tried to ensure that we were included in everything, helped of course by our wonderful guide Elena who quickly became our friend. She was wonderful - highly knowledgable, a great sense of humour and a delight to be with.
The staff on the boat were all friendly and efficient and the Peter the First had character, unlike the newer, bigger boats that we came across on our trip. Sergei was an ideal host. I cannot sing the praises enough of the whole trip and would highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Russia.
I must mention the food too. Absolutely delicious - every meal. My husband mentioned that he liked sugar with his prroidge so every morning there was a bowl of granulated sugar on our tale. I don't eat certain types of meat and they only had to be told once, after that there was always an alternative meal served to me.
A very wonderful and memorable holiday. Every aspect ran like clockwork. Thank you for arranging the trip for us. Kind regards
Craig Caskie Hello Brenda
I should have emailed sooner but have been too busy sorting out photographs from our holiday.
We had an absolutely wonderful time on the tour. The hotels were excellent and our guides gave us so much information, not only about the places we visited but also about the history of their cities. They made us feel like visiting friends. Everyone we met was courteous and went out of their way to help, and of course without our drivers, who seemed to be able to park anywhere, we could not have possibly managed to cover so much. The journey from Moscow to St Petersburg on the Sapsan train was train travel in luxury unknown in Britain.
We have been home now for over a week and are still recalling the memories we brought home with us.
Our whole experience was faultless from our booking to our return to Edinburgh. We will certainly recommend IntoRussia to any of our friends considering Russia for a holiday, and who knows we may be lucky enough to return ourselves one day. John & Elsa Wakefield Tour:
Dear Brenda,
Please accept my apologies for not writing earlier to thank you very much indeed for all you did in arranging our wonderful trip to Uzbekistan recently. The itinerary worked out very well with one small exception for the timing of the drive from Bukara to Shahrisabz, which took a good four hours in total travelling time but with a couple of stops on the way, one for me to be photographed on a shepherd's donkey whilst he smiled showing off his set of gold teeth, it actually took five hours in total and we arrived in Samarkand a bit later than initially planned.
The trip was memorable in so many ways not only for its historical interests but also the interest in the country due to our interest in farming and the use made of the land, with the associated problems with restrictions on water availability and the contaminating effects of the wind blown sand with it's high salt content from the drying Aral Sea. We understand that they are now restricting farmers to a maximum of just 70% of their land for growing cotton,their main export, as it has such a high demand for water.
We were very impressed with the wonderfully restored Mosques and Madresers. We found it unusual to see these very impressive buildings fully restored back to their fifteenth centry glory, as we are much more used to preserving our historic past rather than restoring it. It just goes to prove just how very proud the Uzbecks are of their heritage.
I won't bore you further with all the details of our holiday as you have been there to see for youself and I'm sure you too will have some of the memories we will always have which are:
The friendliness of the people,the feeling of complete safety when walking about in the cities, the cleanliness of the town and country,the colourful dresses of the ladies and not a veil in sight, the smartness of everyone's dress particularly the students on their way to school or university. The wonderful driving of our driver Hussein as he avoided the potholes of the country roads and the chaotic traffic in the cities. As a keen driver myself I was well aware he needed eyes in the back of his head as well as you could never tell which direction the car in front was going to avoid the next pothole.
Finally the other unusual feature we found on the holiday which we had not come across with quite the same degree of flexibility, was that we were only taking breakfast in the hotels we stayed in ,leaving lunch and dinner to be taken wherever the guide recommended. It gave us the opportunity not only to see many restaurants, including a shed in the middle of the desert run which served up some excellent fish and freshly baked bread, but we were also able to meet with the locals. On one occasion we found ourselves dancing with a family who were celebrating a family Birthday and insisted on buying Murdoch and myself a vodka.
As you can now tell we all had a great time in Uzbekistan and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants a new experience. Elsa and I have been very fortunate in having visited over forty countries since we retired in 2003, and on this occasion we were considering going to an area of the world we had not been to before. It just so happened that I was sitting next to a man on a flight back from Vienna last December, who worked in the area and knew Uzbekistan fairly well. Elsa say's I talked all the way back to Heathrow and as far as I was concerned the decision was made as to where we should go next.
Thanks once again for all your help in bringing our plans to fruition.
Regards, Sheila Didcock Tour:
A friend and I have recently returned from an amazing holiday in St Petersburg and I would like to sing the praises of our guide Alisa Rumyantseva. Alisa was so friendly and knowledgeable and she definitely made our stay far more interesting than it might otherwise have been. We can't wait to return...! Fiona Roberts Tour:
Dear Brenda
It's about time I got in touch to tell you how much I enjoyed the Vodohod cruise that you organised for my Aussie friends and myself. I'd have contacted you sooner but we did more travelling for the rest of June and they only flew home a few days ago.
Our boat, the 'Nikolay Chernyshevsky', was really nice and I was quite sad when I left to think I'd not sail on her again. Our cabin was more spacious than expected, very clean and comfortable. bathroom more than adequate. The crew were delightful, lots of bright young people keen to do a good job. The food was more than plentiful, very varied, nicely presented, promptly served. Lots of activities while sailing, opportunities to learn about Russian culture, a terrific Russian folk trio to play for us. Transfers and shore excursions were pretty well organised. St Petersburg was even more splendid than expected, while Moscow is a much more interesting and beautiful city than I ever imagined. Although the boat was moored in both places a good way from the city centre, it was surprisingly quick and easy to travel into town using public transport. I think return visits to both cities will be required as we could only scratch the surface in a couple of days. The places we stopped off at en route were all very well worth seeing and I only wished we'd had a bit longer to explore. There wasn't a lot to see apart from forests for much of the cruise but it was beautiful and peaceful and I was never bored - hardly read any of my book! All in all, I found the cruise a wonderful experience.
So thanks, Brenda, for your help in organising our holiday and advice about visa application. I know I'll want to see more of Russia in the future and will therefore be hoping to have occasion to use Intourist's Glasgow office again.
Best wishes, Fiona Tour:
Hi Katie Just a quick email to say thank you again for all your work in organising our trip to St Petersburg - it was fantastic! We loved the city, it's a really fascinating, beautiful place. Everything went smoothly with the travel to and from Russia, all the connections were fine, thankfully, and of course the weather out there was fantastic!! Our tour guide, Ludmilla, was excellent, very warm and welcoming, and the drivers each day arrived promptly and courteously...the co-ordination was very good. So, thankyou again for making the holiday so easy and enjoyable. I'll be recommending your services to anyone planning a trip to Russia!! Kindest Regards Brian Tour:
Dear Katie I just wanted to let you know that we had a fantastic time in Russia. Moscow was truly amazing and our guide Maria was brilliant. Her knowledge was encyclopaedic and she was so helpful and friendly. The hotel in Moscow was scrupulously clean, very comfortable, catered really well for vegetarians and the staff were very pleasant. We really liked Moscow - it's a great city and we were surprised by how green it is with all the parks and trees. All the arrangements and transfers went smoothly, both hotels were good and we had a great time. Thanks for arranging everything. Best wishes Stewart Tour:
Dear Katie
Just to let you know that our trip to St. Petersburg was excellent.
All the arrangements worked perfectly including the two airport transfers. Both transfer guides were helpful and friendly and everything was on time. The excursions were superb and the main guide, Paulina, was both pleasant and very knowledgeable. Also the Ambassador hotel was excellent with a nice room and helpful and friendly staff.
We were particularly touched by the unexpected gifts for Eunice's birthday - wine and chocolates from the hotel and wine and flowers from Travel Representative.
Only one thing we thought might be an option to go to a typical, and not too grand, Russian restaurant for dinner.
All in all though we were very happy with the holiday and thought the service provided by your organisation was great.
Let me know if you would like more details.
Best wishes Wayne Clouten Tour:
Dear Brenda,
FYI my trip to Moscow went very smoothly and I was very happy with the coordination of the whole booking/visa arrangements. I am pleased to say I will use your company again for my trips to Moscow.
Regards Matty Lough Tour:
Dear Katie We came back from our wonderful stay in St Petersburg last Saturday. We had a wonderful time. Everything was so well organised, the hotel was lovely and our guide Romija was fantastic, she brought everything alive, was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. We have to say that the time of year was perfect for the city, and it was great to be able to wander around the Hermitage and the summer palace with very small crowds of people. Again, thanks to you all for a fantastic holiday.
Kind regards,
Pat, Mr. Bakker agent We have received the Mr. Bakker&s passport back from your office in Glasgow & they are really professional and efficient & thank you for helping me with this Mongolian visa. Michael and Claire Tour:
Dear Foaud, We arrived back from Beijing on Sunday. This is just to let you know that we had a fascinating trip without any problems. Our guide was very helpful throughout the tour. The train was very comfortable and the sightseeing programme excellent.We enjoyed our extra days in Moscow, but we still didn't manage to se all we wanted to. We shall have to return. Many thanks for all your help in organising a wonderful and memorable holiday.Best Wishes, Reid Corin South Africa Tour:
Dear Foaud, I just want to thank you once again for your great organising skills. We have had an absolutely wonderful holiday in Russia and can hardly believe we head home today. There is next year and we will be back to Astoria and St Petersburg time.Kind regards,
Clive Tour:
Dagmara Returned from Moscow a couple of days ago.I really enjoyed my trip - congratulations to you and all concerned for the friendly and efficient arrangements. Hotel ( position, accomodation and food excellent) as also was the guide.Regards,
Charlie Stearman, Consultant Sure Tours Hi Fouad Mrs Jarrold has just come in and is not very happy….
Not really! They loved it! They had all good things to say and their guide (I think it was Lana?!?) was amazing. I thought it would be nice to let you know they thought Intourist were brilliant J too. Thank you for all your help.
Take care and hopefully speak to you soon with the next Russia enquiry!!
Kind regards,
Michael Tour:
Hi there in IntoRussia,My wife and I along with Mrs Attallah would like to thank you for all your assistance in making this trip a memorable experience. Russia is a fascinating country with an incredible culture and an amazing glamour and wealth which is well preserved for the future generations to see. It is a different wold a world that was unknown to us but after visiting this great nation we get to understand the existence of an unknown mentality and appreciate the glory and the culture of such a great country.Many thanks and Best Regards Salamat Rose & Paul Thanks DagmaraSwan Lake at the Hermitage Theatre was excellent, we all really enjoyed it. The whole trip was fantastic, we had two great guides - Tamara in Moscow and Rumija in St Petersburg - whose knowledge of the cities and history really enhanced our visit. All of the travel arrangements went smoothly and we stayed in nice central hotels enabling us to make our own way around during free time. We benefited from being in a small group, particularly when visiting the many attractions. Please pass on our thanks to everyone involved in making the arrangements for our trip and making it so memorable.Kindest regards Janice and David Parker Dear Mr. Mouneimne, Having recently returned from our Russian River Cruise,we would like to thank you and your team for all your help and advice in arranging this holiday. We had a really good time and all the Guides and Staff on board were so friendly and helpful. It was a credit to them all. To be in Moscow on National Day and in such good weather was an extra bonus. Best wishes
Val Barrett Hi, I wanted to thank you and everyone in your office for arranging the recent cruise we went on.
It was fantastic.
Having been on many sea cruises and enjoyed all of them and one river cruise (in Egypt) which was not so successful we really didn't know what to expect.
We loved it!
The crew were fantastic and the organisation worked like a charm.
On the previous Egyptian cruise being a veggie caused a huge problem - I thought I would never eat rice or peas again!
On this one I was catered for excellently.
The only down point was the weather, it was cold and very wet, but you can't organise good weather. In fact, we enjoyed it so much we want to try and venture further afield. Is it possible to cruise to the Caspian Sea? If, not, we'll probably do one of the Black Sea cruises next year.
Anne and Dave Tour:
Dear Kristi,
Our trip to St Petersburg (17 to 24 September) was a great success and we want to thank you and your staff for all your arrangements on our behalf. The Hotel Dostoevsky was an excellent recommendation. The accommodation was very comfortable, breakfast provided us with a good start to the day, the location was handy for our independent visits particularly as the metro was so close and we found a couple of good local restaurants.
As you may remember we are great walkers and found the distances between the hotel and the various 'attractions' very manageable. We also discovered that there was a handy minibus (K13) which ran from just outside the arrivals terminal of the airport to Spassky metro station which is just one stop from Dostoevsky and the hotel.
I don't imagine that you get many customers who wish to operate independently as we did but we would be pleased to pass on our thoughts to anybody who was in a similar situation.
Again, many thanks.
Yours Marc Dear Amy Scott,
I wanted to write you a letter you could show to all superiors & colleagues expressing my gratitude for all your help in getting us visas to get into Russia. I was amazed to see you style yourself as junior travel consultant & look forward to hearing of you becoming senior travel consultant very soon. The National hotel was expecting us when we arrived, the tickets for our train trip to St Petersburg by high speed train came to the hotel, all as you promised. Thank you again for all your patient help to Rachel & me. Regards Walter Laloux, Consultant Sure Tours Tour:
Dear all Some late feedback. Client did classic Russia tour with some add ons. Just wanted to let you know that Alan Butcher came in to see me on Friday to tell me all about their Russian trip which they&d done in September. He raved and raved about it Annette Hi, Our group trip on Peter the First was incredible. A must to see and to do. All your arrangements were perfect. Estelle lost her luggage in Geneva but Swiss Air dropped it off the next day on the boat. You can recommend this trip to everybody. We were 25 English speaking people in our group with 12 from South Africa, 5 English, 4 Scots, 4 Aussies.
Thanks for the arrangements.
John Martin DagmaraThis is just to thank you for doing such a good job with the arrangements for our trip to St Petersburg and Moscow.
All the travel arrangements and transfers went very smoothly, and we had a great time.
I'll be sure to recommend Intourist to anyone I know who is thinking of visiting Russia.
Many thanks again. Eric and Irene Layer Tour:
I would like to thank every one at IntoRusia for arranging our trip on the Trans Mongolian railway. It was an excellent trip everything worked well and given all the different countries we visited good value for money. I am still trying to think what I liked the best but it is impossible as it was all so good. Please thank our Russian guide Marina she was brilliant, looking after us and getting to know all our needs. I would recommend anyone to use Intourist when visiting Russia. Peter Kinnison I would like to thank your organisation for providing my Brother, Uncle and myself with a most enjoyable holiday in Russia from 18th to 23rd August. Since we needed extra special attention due to my Brother being in a wheelchair your help and guidance was excellent. This was arranged via Bath Travel in Fordingbridge.The service provided by the Tour Guide 'Snow' and her Driver Serge was wonderful. They made sure we saw all the things we wanted to and helped with a ramp for the wheelchair to get into the car. We found Snow charming and very informative. She made the whole experience wonderful for us all and we learnt a lot about the city.We would like you to pass on to your Russian office our total satisfaction and sincere thanks to both Snow and Serge for making it a very special holiday. I would like to send Snow a photo of us and a personal note of thanks and was wondering if this could be forwarded to her via your office address?
Client Tour:
Just want to thank you for all your help in making my trip, which was like a dream. I couldn't believe what happened. Suffice it to say, certain events mean that I'll need your services on a regular basis.Buryatia was wonderful. We stayed on Baikal twice and we headed to the Sayan Mountains to a village called Arshan, which is famous for its waterfalls. We went horseriding and walked to the falls and just had an amazing time. I didn't want to leave. The weather was great too, about 38 degrees some days.Once again, thanks very much. Les and Cathy Tench Tour:
We had a fantastic time in St Petersburg and environs - everything worked well but how did you manage to arrange the wonderful weather? The weather HAD been awful so we took, in addition, all the gear we took to the Arctic last year!We arrive and get six days of sun and clear blue skies!!!!!! As we drive to the airport to come home the clouds reappear!!Mariinsky ballet just wonderful. We also had prearranged through recommendation a local guide and driver who combined to pack in an awful lot both in St P and outside the city. Will recommend St Petersburg and IntoRussia to friends and business colleagues with enthusiasm! Mrs Jane L Sorrell Tour:
Thanks for organising our holiday in St Petersburg. We loved everything abo the hotel, Grand Hotel Europe was excellent, the ballet, Swan Lake at the Mariinsky and especially our tour guide Oxana. She was so helpful, punctual and informative. Also the driver she used was very good, polite and punctual. Overall we had an excellent time and will definitely be making a return trip. Many thanks for all your help in organising this for us. Roger Leach Having just returned from our trip to Moscow and St Petersburg I would just like to express our thanks to you and all those involved in making this trip so hassle free and enjoyable both with the arrangements here and especially with the travel arrangements in Russia. We certainly would consider using IntoRussia for any future trips. Sue Rostron Tour:
Just a quick line to let you know the trip was a great success. All the transfers ran like clockwork and it was a real treat to have a car waiting especially for us. The hotel (Petro Palace) was very friendly, it's restaurant served unusual but excellent food and the location could not have been bettered, in our opinion.The trip to Pushkin with troika ride was great, again our own car, driver and guide Svetlana. Svetlana was so good at her job, and really informative nothing was too much trouble. To quote Mother, she had "made an old lady very happy that day".So, to conclude, I just wanted to say thank you to you and your team for arranging it all for me, getting me what I wanted, and that you will definitely be my first port of call should we start to plan another trip to Russia.THANKYOU. Jelena Radisa Tour:
First of all, can I take this opportunity to thank you for all of your hard work..and patience!! The trip ran like clockwork - the guide was fantastic and all of the tours and trips were enjoyed by everyone.I will definitely be recommending IntoRussia for any future trips to Russia!Thank you again for all of your help. Mr I Walsh Tour:
We arrived back from our trip yesterday. I wanted to thank you for making the arrangements - all the tickets were available in their promised places and all the guides were on hand and helpful. We were particularly impressed by the chap in Irkutsk who was standing right outside the steps from our wagon of the train before we'd even disembarked. The hotels were all good as well, and the views from the Rossiya in Moscow were stunning, with the Baikal view excellent as well. The trains were all fine too - the one from Harbin to Beijing was, as you may know, especially plush (so the switch of trains was a bonus) but could not compete with the Russian ones for 100% punctuality.Many thanks for creating the platform for an excellent holiday. Anne and Richard Baldwin We have just returned from our trip. Our thanks to you and all at IntoRussia. The arrangements all worked very well, and we were more than pleased. The junior suite at the Daniloskaya was very spacious - great value given the cost of other places in Moscow, and we loved the peaceful surroundings. The Dostoevsky also lived up to its reputation for efficiency - the level of service is excellent. All travel arrangements worked very well. We would love to go again some time, and would be happy to recommend you to others. Mr & Mrs Bremner, Surrey I just wanted to thank you for ensuring that our passports turned up this morning at 8.30 as you promised.I am very impressed with the service I have received from IntoRussia and from you personally. Now we have our visas we're all set for a great holiday in Russia. Many thanks indeed once again. Noel Ing Tour:
As you know from our telephone conversation we returned last week from the above tour, which you organised. I am writing for both of us, to say how much we enjoyed ourselves, and to thank you and your colleagues in Russia for, and congratulate you on, the success of the arrangements. In a little more detail: we found all three flights with Aeroflot very comfortable - especially the "long haul" from Vladivostok to Moscow - and would be happy to use the airline again. The hotels in Moscow and Siberia, were comfor the transfer drivers were pu and the guided tours were friendly and informative.As regards these, I would like to mention two guides in particular, without any disrespect to the others. First, Marina (we have no surnames), in Moscow, on 12th August, who seemed to have a special sensitivity for her city and its history, and ability to convey it - and how also went to some trouble to arrange our inclusion in an IntoRussia tour of the Kremlin, the next day. Anatoly, who let this, deserved a "Guide of the Year" award, for his vigour it was scarcely credible that he enabled us, in so short a time, to see so many of the Kremlin's buildings and treasures, with clear explanations at all points.However, our greatest pleasure came from the trains themselves: 80, 8 and 2, the Rossiya itself. Our cabins were comfortable, the facilities satisfactory, the food, if anything, better than at the hotels, and the train staff agreeable and helpful. In particular, we should remember the caterers on trains 80 and 2, Natasha and Vera respectively, who took a great personal interest in us and our welfare (I think that, on the last day of our journey, Vera insisted on providing us with 4 substantial meals!) No group travellers could have received better (if as good) treatment.It has been a wonderful experience which w our thanks again.Yours sincerely, Pat and John Begg I have been meaning to let you know how much we enjoyed our trip to Russia (3 to 10 June). The arrangements went very smoothly, the places we saw were wonderful, and so were the guides (Irina in Moscow, and Natalya in St P.) The included trips a}

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful future 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信