初中英语会考有解答。 所拍内容。。谢谢解答

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初三 英语 英语翻译0.0 请详细解答,谢谢!
(11 10:52:11)Suddenly I noticed a short oid man ,covered with some bits of cloth,shaking witn the cold
丶市丸银丶24h
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我突然注意到了一个矮老头(老人),裹着褴褛的布片(或是衣着褴褛),在严寒中瑟瑟发抖.括号里是我不确定的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
忽然,我注意到一个矮个子的老头,只披了件薄薄的单衣,在寒风中颤抖着
突然,我注意到一个矮小的老人,覆盖着一些位布料、震动面前可以寒冷
突然,我注意到了一个老矮人,衣着简陋,在寒冷中颤抖.
扫描下载二维码Powered by君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
“国培计划”背景下广西农村初中英语教师专业发展的调查研究%3a以广西师范大学实施“国培计划”项目为例研究,广西,调查,专业发展,调查研究,师范大学,农村教师,国培计划,背景下,教师“
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
“国培计划”背景下广西农村初中英语教师专业发展的调查研究%3a以广西师范大学实施“国培计划”项目为例
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语感谢信范本
初中英语感谢信范本
  在感恩的空气中,人们对许多事情都可以平心静气;在感恩的空气中,人们可以认真务实地从最细小的一件事做起;在感恩的空气中,人们自发地真正做到严于律已宽以待人;在初中生的英文怎么写呢?本文是yjbys小编为大家整理的初中英语感谢信范本,仅供参考。
  初中英语一:
  Dear Ling Feng,
  I would like to thank you at the end of our middle school education. You have been very kind and helpful since we knew each other.
  You have given me so much help that I will never forget. Last term, I caught a bad cold and had to stay at home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, you came to my home after school and helped me with every subject. With your help, I didn&t fall behind others. Since then, we have become very close friends. I think I&ll try to help others just like you.
  Thank you again. Even though we may go to different schools, I&ll always stay in touch with you. I wish you success for the future. Yours,
  Liu Yan
  初中英语感谢信范文二:
  Dear Miss Wang:
  I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for your help in my study. Without your help , my study would not be the top three in my class. It was you who always standed by me when I am fall. You pointed my mistakes and told me how to make them right. You always worked tirelessly to train my patience.Your continuous encouragement is my greatest motivation.
  I sincerely hope that you can have a good health and stay happy. In addition, I wonder if you can pay a lot of attention to your health, get more rest.
  Again, I sincerely thank you for your help!
  初中英语感谢信范文三:
  My dearest Mother,
  The mother's day is coming and I would like to say &Happy mother's day& in this letter. I love you and thank you so much for everything you did for me. This day, I will stay away and can't give you my appreciation at home. I know I will watch myself, so don't worry about me. I am doing very well on my study. My schoolmates and teachers are all very nice. Though I can't be at home, I hope you have a wonderful mother's day.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
初中英语感谢信范本相关推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语会考有解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信