I asked god for a a rose for emily &

【英语】英语很搞笑,翻译更残暴!
1、I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
开始我直接求上帝赐辆自行车。 后来我琢磨上帝办事儿不是这个路数。 于是老子偷了一辆然后求上帝宽恕。
2、I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
我希望能像爷爷那样,安静地在睡梦中死去…… 而不是要像他开的车上那些惨叫滴乘客一样死法啊!
3、Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
你永远不能战胜一个纯SB,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你
4、The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
直译:在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。
意译a:我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。
意译b:吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。
5、The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
a. 早起滴小鸟有虫虫!晚到的老鼠有奶酪!
b. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃,早起的虫儿被鸟吃。
6、We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
在咱们这噶哒送外卖的都比警察来的快.
7、 Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
有些人就像 Slinkies (弹簧玩具),没什么实在用处,但看他们在楼梯上倒腾来捣腾去还是很有喜感。
8、Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
政客和纸尿布有一个共同点就是:他们都很有规律地被替换,而且因为同一个理由——脏了!!
9、War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。
10、We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
我们永远不可能真正的成熟,我们只是学会在众人面前装逼。
11、Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
光总是比声音跑的快点….这就是为嘛有些SB只有在开口说话之后你才发现他是在装B…
12、My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
我妈每次对着我骂草泥马的时候都没看出其中笑点。
13、I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
曾以为我想要的是职业,结果发现我只是想要工资。
14、Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
晚间新闻总是以“晚上好”开头,再告诉你你为什么好不了。
15、How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
一根火柴能点着整片森林,一盒火柴也生不起个营火,这咋回事!
16、If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea… does that mean that one enjoys it?
如果4/5的人在忍受腹泻的痛苦,那剩下1/5咋回事?很享受吗?
17、Knowledge is knowing Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。
意译a:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。
意译b:所谓知识就是知道韩少和小四都属于80后,但智慧告诉你这终还是男女有别~
18、If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!
19、Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
无论,在任何情况下,永远,不要在一个夜晚,同时吃,安眠药,和通便灵。
20、I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。
21、A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…
22、If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
你要是觉得没人在乎你的死活,那你不妨尝试一下跟你的债主玩躲猫猫~~
23、If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
要是我听你的,咱俩就都2B了。
24、 Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
海豚可聪明了你知道不?只要驯养几个星期,它们就能让人类乖乖站在池边给它们扔鱼吃了。
25、A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
a. 下棋,我不行;玩跆拳道,电脑不行!
b. 下象棋电脑把我玩得团团转,拳击我能把机箱踹得七零八散!
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。Today ,I will give a love letter to you ,
beauties !!!!【中华城市吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:902,326贴子:
Today ,I will give a love letter to you ,
beauties !!!!收藏
&& I asked God for a rose &he gave me a garden.
&&&& I ask God for a drop of water
&he gave me an ocean.&& I asked God for an angel &he gave me you! && One day
you ask me: what's more important to you, me or your life? && I'll say my life and
you'll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life. &&
My eyes are
hurting because I can't see you.&&
My arms are empty because I can't hold you. &&
lips are cold because I can't kiss you. &&
My heart is breaking because I'm not
就这样沉下去了吗?
i waana say that your english is so fabulous ,but i have no impression and experience
of love because if i have not lots for a girl up to now
回复:7楼来高人了···那个不过小学生水品,不值得惊动您老大驾··
回复:8楼这文章写的很好,你自己写的吗?
回复:9楼我专业送情书,但不是专业写情书···写不出来啊····
On it, boy, God will bless you
你这个属于中国式英语God gives me a woman
回复:12楼give sb sth ?give sth to sb ?有语法错误吗?高人请指出?对不住大家了,我又丢人了···大家看看我,就是应试教育的悲哀····
我不是高人,我只能看懂中国式英文,大学学的小语种7L应该是高人吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用}

我要回帖

更多关于 a rose for emily译文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信