类型: 共享资源
格式: DOCX
大小: 48.61KB
上传时间:
2015年4月大学英语B统考题库网考大学英语B真题五套汇编含答案
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
12 元 &&0人已下载
还剩页未读,继续阅读
<a href="UserManage/CopyrightAppeal.aspx?bid=702807" title="版权申诉" class="fLeft works-manage-item works-manage-report" target="_blank"
关&键&词: 2015 大学 英语 统考 题库 考大学 真题五套 汇编 答案
资源描述:
2015年 4月大学英语B统考题库网考大学英语B真题五套汇编含答案试题一一、交际英语1.- May I take your order now?- _____A.No, I'm in trouble now. B.Yes, we take orders.C.Yes, I'd like a dish of chicken.D.No, I don't have an order.答案:C 2.- Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office? - ____Oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can't miss it. A.I beg your pardon?B.What do you mean?C.You're welcome.D.Mm, let me think.答案:D3.- This box is too heavy for me to carry it upstairs.- ______ A.You may ask for help.B.I'll give you a hand.C.Please do me a favor.D.I'd come to help.答案:B4.- Must I take a taxi? - No, you ________ . You can take my car.A.had better toB.don'tC.must notD.don't have to答案:D5.- Excuse me, how much is the jacket? - It's 499 Yuan. ________A.Oh, no. That's OK!B.How do you like it?C.Which do you prefer?D.Would you like to try it on?答案:D二、阅读理解Dear Professor Liu,Please accept my greeting from New York. (尊敬的刘教授,请接受我来自纽约的问候。)I am just beginning my graduate (研究院) studies here at this university. It is the third week of classes now. My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me. He is studying biology (生物学). He is from Houston. We are now on good terms.Our dormitory (学生宿舍) is well equipped (配备). There are all kinds of electric home appliances(电器 ). But we don't have a TV set. I am going to buy one this afternoon. The view on the window is pleasant, and the weather is hot in the summer right now. It is about 38 degrees outside the room. But we have air conditioning in the room, so I feel OK. How are you getting on? Are you still working on your paper now?Please say "Hello" to those who have taught me. I miss all of you very much.LoveWang HuiWhen John and Victoria Falls arrived in New York City for one-year stay, (约翰和维多利亚- 福斯到达纽约市准备暂住一年,)they did not bring very many things with them. They had planned either to live in a furnished apartment or to buy used furniture. But they soon learned about a new system that more and more people are using. The renting of home furnishings (bed, tables, dishes, and so on) has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses.What kinds of people rent their home furnishings instead of buying them? People who are international business or government officials, foreign students, airline workers, young married couples - people whose job or business may force them to move frequently from one city to another. They save a lot of trouble and the cost of moving their furniture each time. They simply rent new furniture when they reach their new homes. Young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. They prefer to wait until they have enough money to buy furniture they really like. Meanwhile, they find they can rent better quality furniture than they could afford to buy.One family, who now have a large, beautiful home of their own, liked their rented furniture so much that they decided to keep renting it instead of buying new things. But usually people don’t like to tell others about it. The idea of renting home furnishings is still quite new, and they are not sure what their neighbors might think. 11.Which of the following has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses? A.Selling home furnishings.B.Renting furnished apartments.C.Selling used furniture.D.Renting home furnishings.答案:D12.Why do some people prefer to rent furniture?A.Because the furniture they get in this way is new.B.Because it saves them a lot of money.C.Because it saves them much trouble and money.D.Because they can always get better quality furniture in this way.答案:C13.What can you infer from the passage?A.The idea of renting furniture is not acceptable.B.Renting furniture is not popular in the couple’s home town.C.Only those who don’t have enough money to rent furniture.D.People usually grow to like the furniture they have rented.答案:B14.Which of the following can best serve as the title of the passage?A.Rent or Buy?B.A New Way of Getting Home Furnishings.C.Furnished Apartments.D.A New Idea.答案:B15.Young people liked renting home furniture because_________A.they have less money.B.they don’t want to buy old furniture.C.the new furniture is of good quality.D.they don’t have much money and don’t want to buy the cheap furniture.答案:D三、词汇与语法16.This boy is able to repeat from memory ______ 200 short poems.A.up toB.up tillC.as toD.as far答案:A17.It is said that the best time to visit the city is June or July, ________ the South American winter cools the city.A.whereB.whichC.on whichD.when答案:D18.I am not used to speaking ________ public.A.inB.atC.onD.to答案A.readingB.returnC.happyD.anywhereE.kind答案:A22.A.readingB.returnC.happyD.anywhereE.kind答案:B23.A.readingB.returnC.happyD.anywhereE.kind答案:E24.A.readingB.returnC.happyD.anywhereE.kind答案:D25.A.readingB.returnC.happyD.anywhereE.kind答案:C五、英译汉26."Why does the parrot (鹦鹉) cost so much?" the man asked.答案:这个人问道:“这只鹦鹉为什么这么贵?”。27.If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the international date line(国际日期变更线)
& 金锄头文库所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
人体组织解剖复习资料
【最新】实验5-1 大黄中蒽醌的提取分离与鉴定
第11章_供应链管理基础
【最新】实验6 减压蒸馏
【最新】实验6 水中大肠菌群
【最新】实验6-2酵母菌等单细胞微生物生长曲线的测定
第11章、WEB服务的配置与应用
人体结构功能
【最新】实验63_邻苯二甲酸二丁酯-创新性实验模板0613
第11章、使用功能性测试的测试方法编写测试用例三(实践课)
【最新】实验7_植物总DNA的提取及琼脂糖凝胶电泳检测
【最新】实验7&#183;8(1)
第11章作业计划与控制
人体结构及图像质量
【最新】实验8金属相图
【最新】实验9、饲料中粗纤维的测定
第11章关系数据库设计理论
【最新】实验B 探究碳酸钠的部分性质
【最新】实验一 培养基的配制与灭菌技术
【最新】实验一 实验设备
【最新】实验一 葡萄糖的性状、鉴别和检查级
【最新】实验一 乙酰水杨酸的合成 实验综述
【最新】实验一 乙酸乙酯的制备
【最新】实验一 燃烧热的测定
【最新】实验一 燃烧热的测定
【最新】实验一 热塑性塑料模压成型
【最新】实验一 玻碳修饰电极分离检测水样中对苯二酚和邻苯二酚
人体结构学实验手册
【最新】实验一 第四小组
【最新】实验一 粪便标本的细菌学检验
第11章程序烧录与样机开发
【最新】实验一 蛋白质含量测定方法的研究
本文标题:2015年4月大学英语B统考题库网考大学英语B真题五套汇编含答案 链接地址:
&& 侵权内容
&& 违法内容
&& 其它类型
&|&&|&经营许可证()(C) by Sichuan Goldhoe Inc. All Rights Reserved.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2015年4月大学英语b统考题库 网考大学英语b真题4
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2015年4月大学英语b统考题库 网考大学英语b真题4
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2015年4月大学英语B统考题库-五星文库
免费文档下载
2015年4月大学英语B统考题库
导读:浓缩成5份题库!,大学远程网络教育英语统考B题库,最新题库,复习题库11-75(要重点研究)复习题库276-188复习题库复,学英语B必背词组,5份有价值题库,各题库内容基本不重复!,各份题库的大体目录(结构)为:,交际英语阅读理解词汇与结构(词汇与语法完形填空英译汉作文(写作)),复习题库1(要重点研究),2015年4月大学英语B最新题库,)交际英语5题15分
遍寻网上各家近10份资料,浓缩成5
大学远程网络教育 英语统考B题库
(要重点研究)
(赠送内容中,含英译中15页,70多篇作文范文及大
学英语 B 必背词组,考试注意点,超有价值!)
文件价格:60元,5份有价值题库,630页,赠送大
量有帮助的资料,word文件。可编辑,可打印。
根据2014年12月最新大纲编写,
各题库内容基本不重复!
各份题库的大体目录(结构)为:
一、第一部分
二、第二部分
三、第三部分
四、第四部分
五、第五部分
六、第六部分
词汇与结构(词汇与语法完形填空
作文(写作)
复习题库1(要重点研究)
2015年4月大学英语B最新题库
)交际英语5题15分----按出现频率高低排列,全部
115个,一般基础重点45个。
)阅读理解(1)1题10分----预测题22题,唯 一最
新版题,会做重点押题预测。
)阅读理解(2)1题10分----重点红色18题。
)词汇结构5题10分----按出现频率高低排列,全部
100个,一般基础重点45个。
)完形填空1题15分----预测题28题,唯一最新版题,
会做重点押题预测。
)英译汉6题30分----重点红色27题全部161 题。
)写作1题10分----精简9类范文,灵活运用适 合绝
大部分,会做重点押题预测。
各位同学,本资料由奥鹏老师发布,通过率90%
以上,我们不会让大家失望!
4月题库总数为522题左右,可根据自己的基础来复习,基础较差和时间紧张的同学看标注重点的150题。我们的资料非海选题库,题题精选。请记住:资料多不代表准确,
相反资料少命中高才是您最需要的。
第一部分 交际英语
1.60个标红色的题目首重点复习,按照题目的类型进行排列,熟悉交际用语回答习惯。
2.根据预测12月考试考试出现频率高低,次重点55个标注为蓝色。
复习建议:此部分单词简单,情景对话,规律性较强,多温习几次,容易突击消化,考5题共15分,尽量拿满分。复习本资料无需看其他资料,基础较差的复习标注红色的60题就可以。如遇到不能理解的题目可咨询群主。
2015.04月统考大学英语B全真辅导 独家资料发布 一些同学基础较差,直接看英语无法掌握,现将全部内容翻译成中文,方便复习
----------------以下红色1-60重点掌握看,可得分值9-12分-----------------
1.-Are you going on holiday for a long time?你度假很长时间吗?
-- ____C____ 不是,只是几天。
A. It was a long time
B. Two weeks ago.
C. No. Only a couple of days.
D Not long time ago.
2.-Could you help me with my physics, please? 请问你能帮我做物理课作业吗?
-___D___.很抱歉不行。我马上要去开会。(表示歉意要婉转,不能直接说NO 还应加理由)
A. No, no way
C. No, I can‘t
B. No, I couldn‘t
D. Sorry I can‘t. I have to go to a meeting right now
3.-Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? 我能和Don Watkins说话吗?
A. Speaking, please.
B. Oh, how are you?
C. I‘m listening.
4.-Could I borrow your car for a few day? 我能借你的车用几天吗?
-____C____.当然可以。给你。祝你旅途愉快。
A. Yes, you may borrow
B. Yes, go on
D. It doesn‘t matter C. Sure, here is the key. Enjoy your journey D. I‘m Don.
5.-Congratulations!You won the first prize in today‘s speech contest. -___C___.
祝贺你在今天的演讲比赛中获得冠军。 --谢谢你。
A. Yes, I beat the others
B. No, no, I didn‘t do it well
C. Thank you D. It‘s pleasure
6.-Do you mind my smoking here? 你介意我在这吸烟吗?(介意询问时,YES是表示介意) -_____B____.是的,我介意
A. No, thanks
B. Yes, I do
C. Yes, I‘d rather not
D. Good idea
7.- Did you know that David injured his leg yesterday? 你知道戴维昨天弄伤了他的腿吗?
- Really? ____C___真的吗?发生了什么事?
A、Who did that?
B、What&#39;s wrong with him? D、Why was he so careless? C、How did that happen?
8.-Excuse me, how much is the jacket?请问,这件夹克衫多少钱?
-It‘s 499 Yuan. ____D____.
499元。你想试一下吗?
A. Oh, no. That‘s OK!
B. How do you like it?
C. Which do you prefer?
D. Would you like to try it on?
9.-Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office?
包含总结汇报、IT计算机、文档下载、外语学习、计划方案、党团工作、资格考试、办公文档以及2015年4月大学英语B统考题库等内容。本文共158页
相关内容搜索2015年4月统考《大学英语B》模拟真题(九)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年4月统考《大学英语B》模拟真题(九)
|0|0|暂无简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量653078
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
您可以上传图片描述问题