英语改错i'mi am delighteddthatare

短文改错Dear Peter,I’m very much delighted that you are coming here for the holiday. But I’ll be able to meet you at the airport aswe planned, as I will be host a speech contest at that time. I’m terribly sorry about that. But I had asked my best friend to go to an airport at 6:00 on Saturday afternoon to meet you. He will be the airport while you arrive, hold a board with your name on it. Then he will take you by taxi to the hotel that we have booked a room for you. I will call you late. Wish you a pleasant journey. And I’m looking forward seeing you soon.Yours, truly,LiHua
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
短文改错Dear Peter,I’m very much delighted that you are coming here for the holiday. But I’ll be able to meet you at the airport aswe planned, as I will be host a speech contest at that time. I’m terribly sorry about that. But I had asked my best friend to go to an airport at 6:00 on Saturday afternoon to meet you. He will be the airport while you arrive, hold a board with your name on it. Then he will take you by taxi to the hotel that we have booked a room for you. I will call you late. Wish you a pleasant journey. And I’m looking forward seeing you soon.Yours, truly,LiHua
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
试题分析:小题1:去掉much,very修饰形容词的原级,very much不能修饰形容词。小题2:be前加not,根据下文“我有事让朋友去接你”,可知“我不能去机场接你”。小题3:host—hosting。小题4:had—have,强调结果,用现在完成时。小题5:an—the,特指那个机场。小题6:while—when,arrive为短暂性动词,应该用when连接;while连接的句子谓语动词是延续性的。小题7:hold—holding,现在分词充当伴随状语。小题8:that—where,where引导定语从句,在句子中充当状语。小题9:late—later,later“之后”。即以后我去拜访你。小题10:forward后加to,look forward to“盼望”。点评:本题考查较为细致,要求考生要特别耐心答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,时态是否一致。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,固定短语的应用。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子,这类题型考察基础知识较多。平时应注重积累,熟记一些句型及惯用结构。修改前先细读短文,标出出错的位置,改完以后还得细读短文,看看改过后的短文是否语意通顺,符合逻辑。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一段英语改错I see thhat most people in this group are either from Canada,Britain,or Australian.I am 1._______from the US and I want to apology on behalf 2._______of EVERYTHING that Bush had said over the years.3._______I want you all know that most Americans hate him 4._______and can't wait until he is out of the office.I am SO 5._______embarrassing for my country every time Bush opens 6._______his stupid mouth.He is the worse speaker I have 7._______ever heard.This is sad when American companies 8._______start printing calendars,clocks,shirts and books 9._______with all the ridiculous quote from Bush.10.______So,again,SORRY.Ihate him.注:以上没有任何打印错误!
凸i丶男勃漒
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Austialian-Australia2.apology-apologize3.had-has4.all和know之间加个to5.until-that(选定,哪个达人看下)embarrassing-embarassedworse-worstheard-seen9没错10quote-quotaions
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
线上等,英语短文改错,Henry and I are good friends but we have something in common.I sometimes wonder that why we are friends at all.Henry is always busy with reading books.every time he gets o good marks that i sometimes feel envy for his intelligence.my trouble is i'm one of those lazy persons.after school on the dormitory,the only thing that interested me is listening to music.i had a large collecion of records but all day long the only thing i like is going to get back to the dormitory listen to a new piece.十个错误,单词大小写不算.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
刚好十处!Henry and I are good friends but we have (nothing) in common. I sometimes wonder (去掉that) why we are friends at all. Henry is always busy (去掉with) reading books. Every time he gets a good...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码短文改错Dear Bob,I’m so glad to learn that you are come in September_英语试题_高考网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
短文改错Dear&Bob,I’m&so&glad&to&learn&that&you&are&come&in&September
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
短文改错Dear&Bob,I’m&so&glad&to&learn&that&you&are&come&in&September
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:22:21
Dear Bob, I’m so glad to learn that you are come in September. I ^found a place for you. It’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& coming&&&&&&&&&&&&& havea small flat of 25 square metre, with a bedroom, a bathroom or a kitchen. In the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& matres&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& andbedroom there is a bed, a sofa, a desk and the chair. The rent is 500 yuans per month.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yuanThe flat is in a building on Fangcao Street, it is not far from Jianxin Chinese School.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& whichBus No. 11 can take youstraightly to the school. In fact, it’s only one stop way. Do you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& straight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& awaythink you’d like it? If so I can try and find another place for you. Just let me know.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& not【解析】1、此句是进行时表将来,所以将come改为coming。2、此句意思是“我已为你找到一个住处”应该是现在完成时,在learn前加have。3、多少平方米的英文表达应是“xx square metres。4、此处应是并列,不是选择,所以将or改为and。5、此次故事观此错误,应该用a,和a bed, a sofa, a desk的用法一样。6、yuan一词是中文译音,不用复数。7、it is not far from Jianxin Chinese School是非限制性定语从句,所以改it为which 。8、straight该词形容词副词同形,去掉straight的ly。9、It is …away. 意思是“距……多远”,所以将way改为away。10、根据上下文句意,该处应该是if not而不是if so。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am delighted 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信