what a dispassionatee foreigner!

Keresés: alleys, POS: Beyond the Mirror, A legújabb függ?ség, Roxette- Pearls Of Passion, ABBA- Tiger, Donna Summer - Faster And Fast, Donna Summer - Faster And Fast, Donna Summer - Faster & Faster, Donna Summer - It's Not The..., Eeva-Liisa Manner, U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky, Bob Dylan - Floater, Bob Dylan - Floater (too Much, Bob Dylan - Last Thoughts On, Elton John - This Song Has No, Consolation by Matthew Arnold , Játék a t?zzel 2. rész, Social Disease (dalsz?veg+video), Extreme Mexican Mountain Biking, Extreme Mexican Mountain Biking, Summer in Heidelberg (stereoscopic), , POS: Beyond the Mirror,
, I see myself now, in the dusty glass , All wired up in this chair , My face is foreign and my weary eyes are black , I see myself through that stare , Eternal alleys that lead to walls hidden behind unlocked doors , I claim the handle, I need to see , Even though I'll surely be afraid of what I may find... , ...beyond the mirror!, A legújabb függ?ség,
, Shrieking and ringing and crawling insane,
, Rabbles exotic to stranger-gods praying,
, Jumbles of odour that stifle the brain.
, Legions of cats from the alleys nocturnal.
, Howling and lean in the glare of the moon,
, Screaming the future with mouthings infernal,
, Yelling the Garden of Pluto's red rune.
, Tall towe, Roxette- Pearls Of Passion,
the moon is northern bound. , And you know I'm going back, going back today. , Back to where I came from. And you know I'm going back, going back to stay. , To the alleys where pearls of passion came my way. , Well there's a promise in the twilight, it's so innocent and wild. , Two hearts that break the silence, you can hear a distant cry. , ABBA- Tiger,
behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger, People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger, The city is a prison, you never escape, You're forever trapped in the alleys, Look into the shadows and you'll see the shape, Of me, I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger, People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger|, Donna Summer - Faster And Fast,
just can't find it., People pushing, hustling, rushing on into the future, Windows open, closing, in a way that they just never used to, Oh there's violence lurking in the alleys, Where no one should dare go, So keep walking faster, faster and faster to nowhere, Spoken:, I gotta get out, somebody...that guy came at me with a gun, The cit, Donna Summer - Faster And Fast,
need you please, oh, People pushing, shoving, rushing on into the future, Windows open, closing, in a way that they just never used to, Oh there's violence lurking in the alleys, Where no one should dare go, So keep running faster, faster and faster to nowhere, Spoken:, You put me in here, You're responsible you didn't help me, Someb, Donna Summer - Faster & Faster,
need you please, oh, People pushing, shoving, rushing on into the future, Windows open, closing, in a way that they just never used to, Oh theres violence lurking in the alleys, Where no one should dare go, So keep running faster, faster and faster to nowhere, Spoken:, You put me in here, Youre responsible you didnt help me, Somebody, Donna Summer - It's Not The...,
why, You wouldn't be precise, Now it's my turn, start taking my advice, It's not the way that you love me, It's not the way that you care, Running down long back alleys, Pouting like a spoiled child, You've been acting so crazy, driving me wild, Your heart is like an elevator, You tell me that's just human nature, I've done all I, Eeva-Liisa Manner,
pigeons do not kiss, The trees do not bend, their fragrant burden, the wind cannot remember, purl my well, the shadows of the lovers, are not united, in the alleys of memory and oblivion , no one remembers, A tank has come to a stop in the field, The trench of the buttercup is growing, On the roof of the bunker , fog-enve, U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky,
them down, One hundred, two hundred, And I can see those fighter planes, And I can see those fighter planes, Across the mud huts where the children sleep, Through the alleys of a quiet city street, You take the staircase to the first floor, Turn the key and slowly unlock the door, As a man breathes into a saxophone, And through the walls you hea, Bob Dylan - Floater, Down over the window, From the dazzling sunlit rays, Through the back alleys, through the blinds, Another one of them endless days, Honey bees are buzzing, Leaves begin to stir, I'm in love with my second cousin, I tell myself I could be happy forever with her, I keep listening for footsteps, But I ain't never hearing any, From th, Bob Dylan - Floater (too Much, Bob Dylan - Floater (too Much To Ask) , Down over the window, Comes the dazzling sunlit rays, Through the back alleys - through the blinds, Another one of them endless days, Honeybees are buzzin', Leaves begin to stir, I'm in love with my second cousin, I tell myself I could be happy forever with her, I keep listenin' for, Bob Dylan - Last Thoughts On,
mornin' seems so far away, And you feel the reins from yer pony are slippin', And yer rope is a-slidin' 'cause yer hands are a-drippin', And yer sun-decked desert and evergreen valleys, Turn to broken down slums and trash-can alleys, And yer sky cries water and yer drain pipe's a-pourin', And the lightnin's a-flashing and the thunder's a-crashin', And t, Elton John - This Song Has No,
bit more, I don't know why but I do know what for, If we're all going somewhere let's get there soon, Oh this song's got no title just words and a tune, Take me down alleys where the murders are done, In a vast high powered rocket to the core of the sun, Want to read books in the studies of men, Born on the breeze and die on the wind, If, Consolation by Matthew Arnold ,
still look fair., Strange unloved uproar, Shrill, Yet not on Helicon, Kept they more cloudless, Their noble calm., Through sun-proof alleys, In a lone, sand-hemmed, City of Africa,, A blind, led beggar,, Age-bowed, asks alms., No bolder robber, Erst abode ambushed, Dee, Játék a t?zzel 2. rész,
biztos lenni abban, hogy amit kiválasztok, az engem valóban érdekelni is fog., Hogy kihasználjam azt az id?t, amíg valami alkalmasat találok magamnak, munkát vállaltam a Windsor Bowling Alleys cég tekepályáján, amely a St. Catherin utában volt. Az akkor az egyik legjobb szórakoztató cég volt egész Montreálban. Egy olyan féfinak voltam a jobbkeze, aki az egész biliárdozó helyis, Social Disease (dalsz?veg+video),
can read it in the papers , In some places it comes in thirty-two flavors , But you wouldn't tell no one , Your favorite if you could , From the White House to the alleys , From the President down to Long Tall Sally , Can't live with it but , You'll die without it - yes you would , Senorita's in the kitchen , She's a fistful of dynam, Extreme Mexican Mountain Biking, High-speed mountain biking down the narrow alleys of Taxco, Mexico - its the Down The Hill race 2005. , Címkék: biking, mountain, sports, extreme, diagonal, Hossz: 00:01:49, Kategória: feln?tt, , Extreme Mexican Mountain Biking, High-speed mountain biking down the narrow alleys , of Taxco, Mexico - it s the
Down The Hill
race , 2005. Check out, our other stunts in this play , list @ http..., Címkék: diagonal, view, extreme, sports, mountain, Hossz: 00:01:49, Kategória: sport, , Summer in Heidelberg (stereoscopic), Join us on a three-dimensional summer journey to , the alleys of Heidelberg s old town. In the , largest pedestrian zone of Germany, we walk over , the Alte Brücke..., Címkék: heidelberg, stereoscopic, 3d, stereoskopisch, video, Hossz: 00:05:58, Kategória: utazás, , ,
,JóForrás, Jó forrás - 1. oldal
I see myself now, in the dusty glass
All wired up in this chair
My face is foreign and my weary eyes are black
I see myself through that stare
Eternal alleys that lead to walls hidden behind unlocked doors
I claim the handle, I need to see
Even though I'll surely be afraid of what I may find...
...beyond the mirror!...
... decaying,
Shrieking and ringing and crawling insane,
Rabbles exotic to stranger-gods praying,
Jumbles of odour that stifle the brain.
Legions of cats from the alleys nocturnal.
Howling and lean in the glare of the moon,
Screaming the future with mouthings infernal,
Yelling the Garden of Pluto's red rune.
Tall towe...
... the moon is northern bound.
And you know I'm going back, going back today.
Back to where I came from. And you know I'm going back,
going back to stay.
To the alleys where pearls of passion came my way.
Well there's a promise in the twilight, it's so innocent and wild.
Two hearts that break the silence, you can hear a distant cry. ...
... behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger
The city is a prison, you never escape
You're forever trapped in the alleys
Look into the shadows and you'll see the shape
I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger|...
... just can't find it.
People pushing, hustling, rushing on into the future
Windows open, closing, in a way that they just never used to
Oh there's violence lurking in the alleys
Where no one should dare go
So keep walking faster, faster and faster to nowhere
I gotta get out, somebody...that guy came at me with a gun
The cit...
... need you please, oh
People pushing, shoving, rushing on into the future
Oh there's violence lurking in the alleys
So keep running faster, faster and faster to nowhere
You put me in here
You're responsible you didn't help me
... need you please, oh
People pushing, shoving, rushing on into the future
Oh theres violence lurking in the alleys
So keep running faster, faster and faster to nowhere
You put me in here
Youre responsible you didnt help me
Somebody...
You wouldn't be precise
Now it's my turn, start taking my advice
It's not the way that you love me
It's not the way that you care
Running down long back alleys
Pouting like a spoiled child
You've been acting so crazy, driving me wild
Your heart is like an elevator
You tell me that's just human nature
I've done all I...
... pigeons do not kiss
The trees do not bend
their fragrant burden
the wind cannot remember
purl my well
the shadows of the lovers
are not united
in the alleys of memory and oblivion
no one remembers
A tank has come to a stop in the field
The trench of the buttercup is growing
On the roof of the bunker
fog-enve...
... them down
One hundred, two hundred
And I can see those fighter planes
And I can see those fighter planes
Across the mud huts where the children sleep
Through the alleys of a quiet city street
You take the staircase to the first floor
Turn the key and slowly unlock the door
As a man breathes into a saxophone
And through the walls you hea...
Down over the window
From the dazzling sunlit rays
Through the back alleys, through the blinds
Another one of them endless days
Honey bees are buzzing
Leaves begin to stir
I'm in love with my second cousin
I tell myself I could be happy forever with her
I keep listening for footsteps
But I ain't never hearing any
From th...
Bob Dylan - Floater (too Much To Ask)
Down over the window
Comes the dazzling sunlit rays
Through the back alleys - through the blinds
Another one of them endless days
Honeybees are buzzin'
Leaves begin to stir
I'm in love with my second cousin
I tell myself I could be happy forever with her
I keep listenin' for...
... mornin' seems so far away
And you feel the reins from yer pony are slippin'
And yer rope is a-slidin' 'cause yer hands are a-drippin'
And yer sun-decked desert and evergreen valleys
Turn to broken down slums and trash-can alleys
And yer sky cries water and yer drain pipe's a-pourin'
And the lightnin's a-flashing and the thunder's a-crashin'
... bit more
I don't know why but I do know what for
If we're all going somewhere let's get there soon
Oh this song's got no title just words and a tune
Take me down alleys where the murders are done
In a vast high powered rocket to the core of the sun
Want to read books in the studies of men
Born on the breeze and die on the wind
... still look fair.
Strange unloved uproar
Yet not on Helicon
Kept they more cloudless
Their noble calm.
Through sun-proof alleys
In a lone, sand-hemmed
City of Africa,
A blind, led beggar,
Age-bowed, asks alms.
No bolder robber
Erst abode ambushed
... biztos lenni abban, hogy amit kiválasztok, az engem valóban érdekelni is fog.
Hogy kihasználjam azt az id?t, amíg valami alkalmasat találok magamnak, munkát vállaltam a Windsor Bowling Alleys cég tekepályáján, amely a St. Catherin utában volt. Az akkor az egyik legjobb szórakoztató cég volt egész Montreálban. Egy olyan féfinak voltam a jobbkeze, aki az egész biliárdozó helyis...
... can read it in the papers
In some places it comes in thirty-two flavors
But you wouldn't tell no one
Your favorite if you could
From the White House to the alleys
From the President down to Long Tall Sally
Can't live with it but
You'll die without it - yes you would
Senorita's in the kitchen
She's a fistful of dynam...
High-speed mountain biking down the narrow alleys of Taxco, Mexico - its the Down The Hill race 2005.
Címkék: biking, mountain, sports, extreme, diagonal
Hossz: 00:01:49
High-speed mountain biking down the narrow alleys
of Taxco, Mexico - it s the
Down The Hill
2005. Check out, our other stunts in this play
list @ http...
Címkék: diagonal, view, extreme, sports, mountain
Hossz: 00:01:49
Kategória: sport
Join us on a three-dimensional summer journey to
the alleys of Heidelberg s old town. In the
largest pedestrian zone of Germany, we walk over
the Alte Brücke...
Címkék: heidelberg, stereoscopic, 3d, stereoskopisch, video
Hossz: 00:05:58
Kategória: utazás
Címkék: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,}

我要回帖

更多关于 dispassionate 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信