扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
合同付款方式”交货一周内付清全款”用英语怎么说?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Delivers in for one week to pay in full entire funds
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准 的翻译是:Warranty: acceptance of delivery or cash on site within 12 months after 18 months in the first date 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Warranty: inspection and acceptance of delivery within 12 months or goods to the scene 18 months, whichever occurs first
Warranty: acceptance of delivery or cash on site within 12 months after 18 months in the first date
Warranty: acceptance of delivery or cash on site within 12 months after 18 months in the first date
The warranty period for acceptance: delivery within a period of 12 months after 18 months or cargo to the scene on a first come, first served basis for the prospective
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a汤姆说通过阅读英语杂志来学习生词是最后的办法。 Tom said studies the new word through the reading English magazine is the final means. & a鞋织骨 The shoes weave the bone & a以后的出货请及时的把帐目做妥当! Later produces goods promptly please do do the account appropriately! & a来自死亡 Comes from the death & a这样对话可以吗? Like this converses may? & aBy afternoon when there were about ten kilometers from their camp. It started to snow. 在下午以前,当大约十公里从他们的阵营时。 它开始下雪。 & a城市化进程的加快,无序的开发和对特色环境、特色人文的漠视,导致了各种单纯空间、多样性空间走向趋同的境地。如何在不破坏其原有空间的基础上,融入新的空间模式,并使空间再生成为一种日进成熟的理念,挖掘空间再生的潜力成为了工作的重点和难点。近年来,随着经济的发展,伴随着都市而生的农业生态园应运而生了,其建设和发展,促进了产业格局的重大转变,推动了现代农业又好又快的发展。而发展到今天,农业生态园更多应该体现其休闲功能与生态的完美结合。 Urbanized advancement quickening, the disorderly development and to the characteristic environment, characteristic humanities ignoring, has caused each kind of pure spatial, the multiple spatial trend hastens with the region.How in doesn't destroy its original spatial in the foundation, integrates t & a你不应该告诉Jack这个秘密,虽然你没有恶意。(shuold
have done) You should not tell Jack this secret, although you do not have the evil intention.(shuold have done) & a女式皮棉 Female -like ginned cotton & aAmy Munice, President of Global B2B Communications comments that this service is especially timely for any company whose web site was built prior to 2009 and that is now looking to engineer the development of future markets. Amy弹药,全球性B2B通信评论的总统这项服务为网站在2009 a之前被修造对je nyní看设计未来市场的发展的所有公司是特别实时性的。 & a喻红生活在人群中,她用细腻的眼光发现了许多令心灵感动而又无法言表的东西, Yu Hong lives in the crowd, she used the exquisite judgment to discover many is also unable the mind move the word table thing, & a绿豆炖汤排骨Mung bean stew ribs 烘干被炖的海 & aaccess cartridge 访问弹药筒 & aEntrepreneur based immigration is designated for aliens who can invest at the minimum $500,000 in the United States to create employment opportunities for US workers. 企业家基于移民被选定能投资在极小值$500,000在美国创造工作机会为美国工作者的外籍人。 & aThe bank is opposite the newsagen't 银行是在newsagen't对面 & a>pp+sbrsbr &pp+sbr&,乳汁涂层&sbr& & aclearspotlight clearspotlight & a老亨利的侄子 Old Henry's nephew & a你给我小心点 You give me to be careful the spot & a他变得越来越胖,由于不良的饮食习惯 He becomes more and more fat, as a result of not good diet custom & aARUN220LT3 ARUN220LT3 & ahe didn't do anything less Earth-shattering than completely change the way the universe was viewed. 他没有做地球打碎的什么比完全地改变宇宙被观看的方式。 & a在积极完成教学、科研和教研室各项工作的同时,我还 While completes the teaching, the scientific research and faculty working office each work positively, I also & a他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他食言了 他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他食言了 & aTwo is the one two is the one 二是一二是那个 & a换流器2交流侧注入有功功率 The converter 2 exchange sides pour into the active power & a17. Third Party Rights: 正在翻译,请等待...
& a满足不同客户的特殊需求 Satisfies the different customer the special demand & a携程价格 正在翻译,请等待...
& a成本结构 Cost structure & a请转移给欧盟 Please shift to European Union & awhy you are thinking like this You do not think me & a对不起我在上班,等会儿再回复你的信息 正在翻译,请等待...
& a合作 联合 Cooperation union & awhen I was in school, I'm away from my parents 正在翻译,请等待...
& a作为我的高中同学 As mine high school schoolmate & afine wat about you dc 美好的wat关于您dc & adiscount. 折扣。 & a高汤卤仔鸭 Soup stock halogen whelp duck & a免缴。 Exempting from payment. & a您能改一下表格里的内容吗? You can change in the form the content? & awire connect table 导线连接桌 & aIT system is one of the value adding services provided by TPL. 它系统是增加服务的一个价值提供由TPL。 & ahello ok have nice day working 你好好有好天儿工作 & aYou want England to translate the Chinese, you call me the elder sister 您要英国翻译汉语,您告诉我姐姐 & aHe picked up the child and put her on his shoulders. 他在他的肩膀上带走了孩子并且把她放。 & awhen grabbed by an enemy,use the movement keys to move back and fort rapidly to BREAK FREE 当由敌人时劫掠,迅速地使用运动钥匙对移动和堡垒打破任意 & astarts optimizing mode 开始优选方式 & anato ber 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我永远记得我爱你 I forever remembered I love you & aPocket watch 怀表 & a汤阴县鑫海洋牧业有限公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& a实用硬笔书法 Practical hard pen calligraphy & a内河航道里程达12.3万公里 The inland river route course amounts to 123,000 kilometers & aThe owner of the restored copyright (or such owner’s agent) or the 被恢复的版权的所有者(或这样所有者的代理)或 & a莲白 Lotus white & a质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准 正在翻译,请等待...质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准 的翻译是:Warranty: acceptance of delivery or cash on site within 12 months after 18 months in the first date 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Warranty: inspection and acceptance of delivery within 12 months or goods to the scene 18 months, whichever occurs first
The warranty period for acceptance: delivery within a period of 12 months after 18 months or cargo to the scene on a first come, first served basis for the prospective
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a汤姆说通过阅读英语杂志来学习生词是最后的办法。 Tom said studies the new word through the reading English magazine is the final means. & a鞋织骨 The shoes weave the bone & a以后的出货请及时的把帐目做妥当! Later produces goods promptly please do do the account appropriately! & a来自死亡 Comes from the death & a这样对话可以吗? Like this converses may? & aBy afternoon when there were about ten kilometers from their camp. It started to snow. 在下午以前,当大约十公里从他们的阵营时。 它开始下雪。 & a城市化进程的加快,无序的开发和对特色环境、特色人文的漠视,导致了各种单纯空间、多样性空间走向趋同的境地。如何在不破坏其原有空间的基础上,融入新的空间模式,并使空间再生成为一种日进成熟的理念,挖掘空间再生的潜力成为了工作的重点和难点。近年来,随着经济的发展,伴随着都市而生的农业生态园应运而生了,其建设和发展,促进了产业格局的重大转变,推动了现代农业又好又快的发展。而发展到今天,农业生态园更多应该体现其休闲功能与生态的完美结合。 Urbanized advancement quickening, the disorderly development and to the characteristic environment, characteristic humanities ignoring, has caused each kind of pure spatial, the multiple spatial trend hastens with the region.How in doesn't destroy its original spatial in the foundation, integrates t & a你不应该告诉Jack这个秘密,虽然你没有恶意。(shuold
have done) You should not tell Jack this secret, although you do not have the evil intention.(shuold have done) & a女式皮棉 Female -like ginned cotton & aAmy Munice, President of Global B2B Communications comments that this service is especially timely for any company whose web site was built prior to 2009 and that is now looking to engineer the development of future markets. Amy弹药,全球性B2B通信评论的总统这项服务为网站在2009 a之前被修造对je nyní看设计未来市场的发展的所有公司是特别实时性的。 & a喻红生活在人群中,她用细腻的眼光发现了许多令心灵感动而又无法言表的东西, Yu Hong lives in the crowd, she used the exquisite judgment to discover many is also unable the mind move the word table thing, & a绿豆炖汤排骨Mung bean stew ribs 烘干被炖的海 & aaccess cartridge 访问弹药筒 & aEntrepreneur based immigration is designated for aliens who can invest at the minimum $500,000 in the United States to create employment opportunities for US workers. 企业家基于移民被选定能投资在极小值$500,000在美国创造工作机会为美国工作者的外籍人。 & aThe bank is opposite the newsagen't 银行是在newsagen't对面 & a>pp+sbrsbr &pp+sbr&,乳汁涂层&sbr& & aclearspotlight clearspotlight & a老亨利的侄子 Old Henry's nephew & a你给我小心点 You give me to be careful the spot & a他变得越来越胖,由于不良的饮食习惯 He becomes more and more fat, as a result of not good diet custom & aARUN220LT3 ARUN220LT3 & ahe didn't do anything less Earth-shattering than completely change the way the universe was viewed. 他没有做地球打碎的什么比完全地改变宇宙被观看的方式。 & a在积极完成教学、科研和教研室各项工作的同时,我还 While completes the teaching, the scientific research and faculty working office each work positively, I also & a他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他食言了 他答应过我周末一起去看电影,但他食言了 & aTwo is the one two is the one 二是一二是那个 & a换流器2交流侧注入有功功率 The converter 2 exchange sides pour into the active power & a17. Third Party Rights: 正在翻译,请等待...
& a满足不同客户的特殊需求 Satisfies the different customer the special demand & a携程价格 正在翻译,请等待...
& a成本结构 Cost structure & a请转移给欧盟 Please shift to European Union & awhy you are thinking like this You do not think me & a对不起我在上班,等会儿再回复你的信息 正在翻译,请等待...
& a合作 联合 Cooperation union & awhen I was in school, I'm away from my parents 正在翻译,请等待...
& a作为我的高中同学 As mine high school schoolmate & afine wat about you dc 美好的wat关于您dc & adiscount. 折扣。 & a高汤卤仔鸭 Soup stock halogen whelp duck & a免缴。 Exempting from payment. & a您能改一下表格里的内容吗? You can change in the form the content? & awire connect table 导线连接桌 & aIT system is one of the value adding services provided by TPL. 它系统是增加服务的一个价值提供由TPL。 & ahello ok have nice day working 你好好有好天儿工作 & aYou want England to translate the Chinese, you call me the elder sister 您要英国翻译汉语,您告诉我姐姐 & aHe picked up the child and put her on his shoulders. 他在他的肩膀上带走了孩子并且把她放。 & awhen grabbed by an enemy,use the movement keys to move back and fort rapidly to BREAK FREE 当由敌人时劫掠,迅速地使用运动钥匙对移动和堡垒打破任意 & astarts optimizing mode 开始优选方式 & anato ber 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我永远记得我爱你 I forever remembered I love you & aPocket watch 怀表 & a汤阴县鑫海洋牧业有限公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& a实用硬笔书法 Practical hard pen calligraphy & a内河航道里程达12.3万公里 The inland river route course amounts to 123,000 kilometers & aThe owner of the restored copyright (or such owner’s agent) or the 被恢复的版权的所有者(或这样所有者的代理)或 & a莲白 Lotus white & a质保期:交货验收合格后12个月内或货到现场18个月 以先到为准 正在翻译,请等待...收到,请告知明确的交货地址和联系人,谢谢.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
收到,请告知明确的交货地址和联系人 更多: ,谢谢
翻译结果(英语)1:Receive it, please inform the specific delivery address and contact 更多: , thank you翻译结果(英语)2:Received, please let us know clearly the delivery address and contact person 更多: , thank you翻译结果(英语)3:Received, please inform us of clear delivery address and contact 更多: , thank you
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在国际贸易里“交货方式”怎么说?这个是不是已经包含在价格里面了?需要特别问嘛?英文是不是delivery method还是其他?请高人指教,
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
应该是运输条款吧Terms of Delivery肯定要特别问的,因为有很多种,比如FOB啊,EX-WORKS啊,CIF啊,还要搞清楚运费是到付(collect)还是预付(prepaid),对于普通公司来说,运费也是很大的一块了,而且每种条款付的费用也不同
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 全款买房是一把付清吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信