高三英语中考单选题单选题总出错,该怎么办?

高三英语复习单选题-提供留学,移民,理财,培训,美容,整形,高考,外汇,印刷,健康,建材等信息_突袭网
当前位置&:&&&&高三英语复习单选题
热门标签:&
高三英语复习单选题
来源: 由用户
编辑:张俊
It is believed that_____part of the animals can't stay alive in water at 1,500 meters
&below _____sea level. &&&A.
&&&B. a &&&&C. the &&&&D.; the 2. China is already very successful in space technology, ____we can see in the examples
of ShenzhouV and Shenzhou VI .&&&A.which&&&&&& &B. this&&&&&& &C. that&&&&& &D. as3. All flights____because of the storm, they decided to take the train.&& A.having cancelled&&&&&& B. were cancelled&&
C. have been cancelled&& D. having been cancelled4. ----Why are you so upset?&&&----What Miss Yang said didn't ___ in the exam, so I did it quite poorly.&&&A.count&&&& B. content&&&&& C supply&&&&& D. evalute5. My English teacher offers free face-to-face lessons on weekends, mainly helping
those___to work abroad next year.&&&A.to go&&&&& B. going&& C. gone&& D. will go 6. The____crowds went wild when their ___football star scored a goal in the last minute.&&&A.cheered, adored&&& B. cheering, adored&&&C. cheering, adoring&&&& D. cheered, adoring7. A gown()____Portia calmly came into the court with her maid, Nerissa,
dressed herself as a lawyer's clerk.&&&A. putting on&&&&&& &B. dressed&&& &&C. wearing&&&&& & D. going on8. All of them thought it necessary that he ___the meeting.&&&A.attend&&&&& &B. would have attend&&&& & C. attended&&&& &D. was to attend9. Today's youths enjoy much freedom and some of them like living___.&&&A.wildly and freely&&&&&& B. wild and free&&&&C. wildly and free&&&&& &D. wild and freely10. Only___ the girl ___the old man, when he was hit by a passing car.&&&&A. did I see, helping&& B. have I seen
help&&&&C. I have seen, help&&D. I saw, helping11. I don't believe you. It is not like her father, who is an honest man, ___any one in
business.&&&A. cheating&&&&&& B. cheats&&&& C. to cheat&&&&& D. cheated12. ---Are you still busy?&&& ---Yes, I ___my work, and it won't take long.&&& A. just finish&&&&B. am just finishing&&&C. have just finished&&&D. am just going to finish13.He works in a company now, but he ___in a factory for 20years.&&&A.has been working&&&&&B. has worked&&&&&&C.had worked&&&&&& D.worked14. A modern city has been set up in ____was a waste land ten years ago.&&&&A. what&&&& B. which&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. where15. He had sent his business partner two thousand machines yesterday half of ___
unqualified.&& A.them&&&&&& B. what&&&&& C. which&&&&&& D. whom16. In this country it is required that anyone who___recently come here _____ to pass &
the kind of test.&&&A.has, has&&&&&& &B. has, had&&&&&& &C. have, have&&& & D. has, have17. The thief broke in , trying to open the safe, but ______&&& . &&&A.. in no way&&&& &B. in vain&&&& &&&C. without effect&&&& D. at a loss18.You&&& ______&& pay too much attention to your reading skill, as it is so important.&&&A.cannot&&&& &&B. should&&&&& & C. must&&&& && D. needn't19. --- Did you have any difficulty catching yesterday's lecture?&&&&---- No, the prefessor spoke very clearly to make his speech easy& ___&.&&&&A.understood&&& &B. understand&&& &C. understanding&& &D. to understand20.An actor can not well play the role without life experiences ____ more than a dancer
can make a difference without much practice.&&&&A.any&&&&& &&B. no&&&&& & C. not&&&&& &D. much21. --- It's time that I _____ on night duty, I must be off now&&&&---- I'd rather you _____at home on such a family reunion night.&&&& A.am, stay&&& B. was, stayed&&& C. to stay&& D. staying22.--- What was wrong with the job?&& --- Well, the pay wasn't good, ___&other things.&&&&A.among&&&& &B. in&&&& && C. beside&&&&& &D. of23. _______ , the result of the program is much better than I expected.&&&A.Taken everything into consideration&&&&&&& B. I take everything into consideration &&&C. All things considering&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& &D. All things considered24. My hometown is no longer the place&&& _______ it was five years ago.&&&A.which&&& B. that&&&& C. where&&&&& D. in which25.I was&&&& ______&&& work last week, but I changed my mind.&&&A.to start&&&&&& &&B. to have started&&&& C. to be starting&&&& D. to have been starting26._______ It is not very large, but it is quiet and beautiful . &&&A. What do you think of your hometown ?&&& B. How do you like your hometown&& ?&&&C. What does your hometown look like ?& &&D. What is your hometown like ?27.All that it does is&& ________&& the place of a house& wife.&& A.takes&&&&&& B. taking&&&&& C. take&&&&&& D. being taken28.&&_______for the terrible accident, as the public thought, the mayor felt nervous and
was at a loss what to do.&&&A.Having blamed&&&B. To blame&&&C. Being to be blamed& D. Being to blame29. The shuttle and its crew spend two weeks in space,&__&the International Space Sation.&&&& A.most of it aboard&&&&&&&&&& B. most of which aboard &&&& C. most of it at aboard&&&&&& D. most of which are aboard.30.Mr. Smith is popular with us students, who had us&___ during his lectures.&&&&A.laugh&&&&& B. laughed&&&&& C. to laugh&&&&& D. laughing31. _______ shoppers are regular customer to the& _______&& clothing shop.&&&A.Woman, woman& B. Women, women&& C. Women, women's&D. Women's, woman's32. Anna was reading a piece of science fiction, completely&&____ to the outside world.&&& A.lost&&&&& B. losing&&&&&& C. having been lost&&&& D. to be lost33. --- Are you through with your homework? --- Well& _____&& . &&&& A.& go ahead&&&&& B. why not&&&&&& C. sort of&&&&&& D. that's OK
34. The 2008 Olympic stadium in Beijing, looking like a bird's nest made of& ____&tree
branches, is&&____design that makes us think about&_____& nature.
A.the, the, the& &&&B./ , the, the&&&&& &C. /, a, /&&&&& &D. the, the, /
35. Every country had to take&___ to show that they were against the war or for the war. &&&A.actions&&&& B. steps&&&& C. measures&&&&& D. sides36. At the party, I intended to have a chat with a friend, but unfortunately&&__________&&
couldn't spare me even on minute.&&&A.it&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&& C. who&&&&&& D. they37.Pleasant as they made it ______, we fell tired after the long journey.&&&A.to travel&&&&&&&& B. travel&&&&&&& C. traveled&&&&&& D. traveling38. I've just had my supper, so I can only ___ a cup of tea , but nothing else.&&&A.deal with&&&&&&& B do with&&&&&&& C. feed with&&&&&& D. go with39. ----Tom likes to be alone, reading. He doesn't quite going for team activities.&&&&---- Yes. Reading is to Tom___football is to other boys.&&&&A.that&&&&&& B. which&&&& C. as if&&&& D. what&40. His& bike ___ when he went shopping , he had to walk home. &&&&& A.had been stolen&&&& B. was stolen&&&&C. stolen&&&& D. stole &41. -----Who do you think will be& chosen to attend the conference?& &---- ____ Jane.&&&&A.Not&other than&&&B. No less than&C. Not more than& D. None other than&42. What he said has ____ shown his attitude.&&&& A.as well as& B the same as& C. as good as& D. as soon as&43. ----What do you think of our fight against _____bird flu?&&& ---- We are sure to win, for ____man always conquers ___nature.&&&& A, the, a ,the&&& B. \, a ,the&&& C. the, \, the&&&& D, \, \, \ &44. We students are often required to ____ our test papers after each test so that we can
know ourselves better.&&&&&A.break up&&&&& B. break down&&&& C. tear up&&&& D. tear down& &45. It is quite necessary to know what you feel like ___ better able to deal with him or
&her.&&&&&A.to be&&&&& &B.being&&&&& & C. is&&& &&& D. be& &46. If he fails , it won't be ____ lack of effort. He is always working hard.&&&&&A. through&&&&& B. over&&&& C. with&&&& D. to &47. China will allow foreign banks to ___ Renminbi in some cities of our country. &&&& A. deal in&&&&& B. deal with&&&&& C. deal out&&&&& D. deal at& 48.When choosing a product, I sometimes try to figure out the meaning ____to its
brand name. &&&&&A. attaching&& B. having attached&&&&& C. to attach&&&& D. attached&49. It's important for us to employ a word or a phrase according to the ____ in language
studies.&&&& A.situation&&&&& B. expression&&&&& C. condition&&& D. translation&50. At the meeting, they sat very ____and had& a& ____talk, but I didn't know what
they were talking about.&&&&&A.close,close B,closely,close&&C.close,closely&&D. closely&closely&51. He told me that little about what they ____ he know the moment Li Leicame to
question him this morning. &&&&&A.did did&&&&&&&& B. did do&&&&&&&& C. would do&&&& D. could do&52. Birds of ____ flock together. &&&&&A.a feather&&& B. the feather&&& C. feathers&&& D. the feathers &53. David Brown, a successful lawyer, has a_____ car.&&&& A.large German grey&&&&&&&& &B. large grey German&
C. grey large German&&& &&&&&&D.German large grey&54.Anyway, the evening, ______ I will tell you more about later, I went abroad.&&& A. when& B. where&&& C. what&& D. which&55.Huston Rockets failed eight times , which made the American basketball fans doubt
whether Yao Ming can _____ their expectation.&&& A. live up to&&& B. meet with&& C. Put out&& D. make up for &56. So I was wrong, _____ I ?&&&& A. wasn't&&&&& B. were&&&& C. weren't&&& D. was&57.After writing an article, we must _____ several times.&&&& A. go over it&& B. go it over&& C. think over it&& D. turn over it&58.Is this factory ____ you used to work ?&&& A. where&&&&&& B. that&&& C. in which&& D. the one&59.---The manager ___me and told me they had no ____ for clerks but a secretary.&&&&--- Did you have a try ?&&&A. jobs&& B. posts& C. openings& &D. works60.The teacher seldom let an opportunity to teach his students or to help them make up
for the days of schooling they had missed ____.&&&A. pass&&&&&& B. passing&&&&& C. to pass&&&&& D. being passed61.Please think of the moon ____ female.&&&A. as have&&&&&&& B. as having&&&&&&& C. on having&&&&& D. on have62.My daughter has grown ___ all her old clothes.&&&A. over&&& B. without&&& C. away&& D. out of63. By law , when one makes a large purchase, he should have ___ opportunity to
change his mind .&&&&A. accurate&&& B. adequate&&& C. urgent&&& D. excessive
64“It looks as if he were drunk.” “So it does. _________.”
A. He’d better give up drinking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He shouldn’t have drunk so much
C. Health is more important than drink &D. I wonder why he is always doing so
65―Do you know what people are saying about you?
―Of course I know. But _____ is true, and I don’t care.
A. nothing&&&&&& B. something&&&&& C. everything&&&&&& D. none
66Pain is now considered the fifth _____sign, as important as blood pressure, temperature , breathing rate and pulse in determining a person’s health.
&& A. original&&&&&& B. vital&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. unique&&&&&&&& && D. vivid
67The edition of Longman Dictionary is up to date. The words which _____ into English from the outside world ______ about 200 pages of the dictionary.
&&&& A. occupy&&&&&&&&&& & B. have occupied
&&&& C. occupy&&&&&& && D. have occupied
68There is only one who is capable of setting limits to your growth, and it _____ well
&&&& A. may&& &&&&B. should & &&&Cwill& &&&D. must
69. With many major economic problems_______ to be addressed, there is no point _______ the growth rate of this year now.
&& A. remaining& predicting&&& B. to predict
C. predicting&&&&& D. to predict
70. That fellow’s attitude towards others is _______ annoy nearly everyone he meets.
&& A. such as to&&& B. so as to&&&& &&&&&&&& C. such as&&&& &&&&&&&& D. as to
71. The UN has warned that,_____ natural systems like forests and wetlands disappear , mankind is losing the services they provide such as protection from extreme weather.
&& A. while&&&&&& && B. once&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. when&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. as&
72. If you can make what the teachers teach ______,you’ll make rapid progress.
A. yours&&&&& B. yourself&&&&& C. you&&&&&&& D. your
73. He got _____the fence sideways.
&A. over&&&&&& B. through&&&& C. cross&&&&&&& D. out
74.We read newspapers every day _______of what is going on all over the world.
& A.to keep informed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. keeping informed&
C. to keep ourselves informed&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. informed
75. As a driver,the first ____needs remembering is taking care.
& A. thing&&&& B. that&&&& C. what&&&& D. /
76….How do you find Albert ?&&&&&&&& &… He is ______about his clothes.
& A. thin and never thinks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tall and never careful
& C. warm-hearted but special&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harworking but particular
77. They didn’t realize the use we _____the information.
& A. made from&& &&&B. made into&& &&&&&&C. made in&& &&&&&&&D.made of
78….Dick insisted he _______nothing wrong, and should not be critcized. Why ?
&… Because he couldn’t help ______a while lie.
&&A. did, tell&&&&&& B. but tell&&&&& C.telling&& &&&D. to tell
79. After 10 years of hard time, the young lady has turned movie star, _____she dreamed of becoming in her childhood.
& A. who&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. what
80. “It looks as if he were drunk.”
&&& “So it does. _______ .”
A . He’d better give up drinking& &&&&&&B. He shouldn’t have drunk so much
C. Health is more important than drink. &D. I wonder why he is always doing so
81. After writing an article, we must _____several times.
& &A. go over it&&&& B.go it over&& C. think over it&& D. turn over it
82. The girl sat there quite silent and still with her eyes _____on the wall.
& A . fixing&&&&& B . fixed&&&&&& C. to be fixing&&&&&& D. to be fixed
83. Tina is a famous English teacher , _________in fact ,is known to all .
& A. this&&&&& B. which&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&& D. who
84. Hurry up ! They ______in five minutes.
& A.are going to start& B. are about to start &C.were about begin D. are about to bigin
85. She ______us to be waiting for her there.
& &A. suggested&&&& B. agreed&&&& C. hoped&&&& D. expected
86. Tom is& now studying at a medical college. He is on the way _____a doctor.
& &A .to becoming&&&&&&&& B.to become&&&&&&& C. becoming&&& D. being
87. Just have a little patience, I’ll look _______the matter as soon as possible.
&& A& into&&&& B. up&&&&& C. through&&& D. in
88. Readers can _______quiet well without knowing the exat meaning of each word .
&& A . get over&&&& B. get in&&&&& C. get along&&&&& D. get through
89. Do tell me the way you think of ______the problem as soon as possible .
&& A . to solve&&& B. solving&&&& C. solve&&&& C.being solved
90. It was the Athens 2004 Olympic Games _____Liu Xiang won a good medal in the
man’s hurdle race.
A . where&&&& B. when&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. then&
91. It was at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games ______Liu Xiang won a gold medal in the man’s hurdle race.
&& A . where&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. at which&&&&&&& D . when
92. ….Where did you meet Tom ?
&& … It was in the hotal ______he stayed last night.
& &A . where&&&& B. that&&&& C. which&&&&& D. what&
93. It was in the hotal where he stayed last night _____I met .
& &A .what&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&& D . which
94. How did the plan strike you ?
&& It ____, so we can’t think too highly of it .
&& A . all depends &&&B. makes no sense &&&C. is& so practical &&&D . is just so so
95. It is said that China has been a member of WHO since 11 December 2001.
&& Well, it’s wonderful that the Chinese people _______have made so much progress these years .
&& A. must&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&& C. should&&&&& D. may
96. Some of the equipment came from Canada. How about __________?
&& A. answer&&&&&& B. the others&&&& C. the other&&&& D. the rest
97. …I’m sorry that I can’t go to your party tonight .
&& … ____________ ? Haven’t we agreed on it ?
&& A . What is it&& B. Why don’t you&& C. What do you think&&&& D. How is it
98. Everyone was on time for the meeting _______Chris, who’s usually ten minutes late for everything.
&& A . but&&&&&&& B.only&&&&&&&&& C . even&&&&& D. yet
99. There are a lot of problems today which are beyond any single person’s ability to solve, and they call for united _______________.
&& A. efforts&&&&& B. force&&&&& C. energy&&&&& D. operations
100. Is it Dave Williams _____runs a webside _____he encourages people to protect the environment
&& A that&&&&&& B. which&&&&&& C. where&&& D. as
101. From their ___discussion, we could imagine what they were discussing was very________?
&& A. excited& B. exciting C. excited& D. exciting
102. …Excuse me, are you going to buy ______?
&& …Well,& I need it for ______class but it’s too expensive.
&& A. a&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&&&& D. the
103. I don’t believe you. It is not like her father, who is an honest man,_____any one in business.
&& A. cheating&&&&&&& B. cheats&&&&& C. tocheat&&&&& D. cheated
104. ______is it _____has made Tom _____ he is today.
&& A. W that& B. T what& C. W that& D.Wwhat
105. My mother went to the market just now and bought _______the oranges from Australia .
&& A. Several dozens&& B. Several dozen& C. Several dozens of& D. Several dozen of
106. It is said that in Australia there is more land than the government knows______ .
&& A.it what to do with&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. what to do it with
&& C.what to do with it&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to do what with it&&&&&&&&&&&& (02)
107. If you feel tired and sick of fatty food,that is ,in my opinion,_____you have to go to the hospital for a physical examination.
&& A. why&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&&& C. whether&&&&&&&& D. that
108._________
&& It is not very large , but it is quiet and beautiful.
&& A .What do you think of your hometown ?& B. How do you like your hometown ?
&& C. What does your hometown look like ?&& D. What is your hometown like ?
109. “It’s no need___ there now” means the same as “There is no need ____there now ”.
&& A. to go&&& B. going&& C. going&&&& D. to go
110. Not _______ that is faced can be changed , but nothing can be changed until ________is faced.
&& A. he&&& B. that&&&& C. it&&& D. one
111. I’d appreciate ____if you would make room for my desk .
&& A. that&&&&& B.it&&&&&& C. this&&&& D. you
112. ---Why didn’t you tell me what had happened to you ?
&& ---________, but I was afraid that you would worry .
&& A. I hoped so&&&& B. I would&&&&& C. I’d like to&&&&&& D. I’d like to have
113. He _____comb jis hair at the table ,even though he knows I don’t like it .
&& A. can&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&& C. shall&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will
114. The villagers, _______had been damaged by the flood, were given help by the International Red Cross.
& &A. all of their houses& B. all their houses C.whose all houses D. all of whose houses
115.After the Arab states won their independence, much attention was paid to developing education,with girls as well as boys_______to go to school.
&& A. been encouraged&& B. encouraged&&& C.to be encouraged&& D.be encouraged
116. I can see the problem. But I hope to win and_____ .
&& Well put ._________ .
A.so do I; So shall I B. so I So shall I C. so I So do I& D.so do I ;so I do
117. Is the man _____you were seen on that evening your boyfriend?
&& A. who&&&&& B. whom&&&&& C. to whom&&&&&& D. with whom
118. The teacher often leaves ____to his students to figure out how the problem can be solved.
&& A. what&&&& &&&B. that&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&& D. there
119. She must have been very disappointed when you told her that she didn’t pass the exam.
&&& She was ________than disappointed. She burst into a cry.
&& A. sadder&&&&&&& B. more sad&&& C. much sadder&&&&&&&& D. so sad
120. _______the help of experienced career instructors, this type of job hunting ___to be very efficient.
&& A. W has proved& B.Under, has proved& C. W is proved D. U is proved
121. The police ______determined to bring back the missing boy when his family ____almost given up all hope.
&& A. have&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&& C. has&&&&&&&& D. has
122. He always dream of _______ a chance for him to go abroad for further study.
&& A. there being&&&& B. there to be&&& C. there is&&& D. there be&&&
123. ---How did you find your visit to the newly built art museum ?
&& ---________ .
&& A.With others’ help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Oh, magnificient, indeed&
C. By taking a No. 7 bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.by myself&
124. ---Do you feel like ______there or shall we take a bus
&& ---I’d like to walk, but since there isn’t much time left, I’d rather we _____ a taxi.
&& A. take&&& B. took&&&& C. took&&& D. take&&&
125. It is _________that his English is _____perfect.
&& A. quite&&&&&&& B. very&&&&&&&& C. fairly&& D. rather&&
126. ______ anyone hpone, tell them that I am busy with my paper.
&& A. would&&&&&&&& B. Shall&&&&&&&& C. Should&&&&&&&& D.Will
127. A bullet hit the soldier and he was wounded in ________leg.
&& A. a&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&& D.his
128. Both sides have accused of breaking the contract ______.(2006)
A. another&&& B. the other&&& C. neither&&& D. each
129. Before _____white , the door should be cleaned thoroughly .
&& A. painting&&&& B. painted&&& C. being painted& &&D. having been painted
130. He was sung high prase ______he had done.
&& A. for& what&&&& B. for for what&&&&& C. what&&& D. for& for all what
131. ______two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weakened.
&& A. With&&&&&&&& B. Besides&&&&&&& C. As for&&&&&&& D. Because
132. It is three years _______he worked in the company.
&& A . since&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&& D. that&&
133. ---What was the party like ?
&& ---Wonderful. It is years _____I enjoyed myself so much.
&& A . after&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&& D. since
134. You ought to have given them some advice.
&& ________ . But who cared whst I said
&& A. So ought you&& B. So I ought&& C .So did you&& D. So I did
135. It won’t be ____you get well.
&& A. before long&& B. long&& C. long before&&& D. before
136. She ________to say thank you.
&& A. did&&&&& B. did write&&&&& C. write&&&&&& D. write did
137. We were all overjoyed at the news of China_____ another man-made satellite .
& &A. to have launched&&&& B. to launch&&& C. launched&&& D. having launched
138. Did she appreciate _____ out her mistake&
&& A. you to point&&& B. for you to point&& C. your pointing&& D.your pointed
139. The patient was warned ____oily food after the operation .
&& A. to eat not&& B. eating not&&&& C. not to eat&&& D. not eating
140. There are five pairs________, but I’m at a loss which to buy .
&& A. to be chosen&&& B. to choose from&&& C. to choose&&& D. for choosing
141. _____a reply, he decided to write again.
&& A . Not receiving& B. receiving not& C. Not having received D.having not received
142. ---Did you go to see the play last night ?
&& ---Unluckily ,& I couldn’t _____ it. But I am going to see it soon .
&& A. do&&&&& B. manage&&&&& C. make&&&&&& D. take
143. Once decided nothing can _____me carrying out our plan .
&& A. prevent&&&&&&& B. keep&&&&&&&&&& C. protect&&&&&&&&&&& D. prefer&&&&
144. It is _____-that he will attend this party
A. certain&&&& B. sure&&&&&& C. uncertain&&&& D. surely
145. A computer does only what thinking people& ______ .
A. have it do&&& B. have it done&&&&&& C. have done it&&&&& D. having it done
146. I had no idea of the machine ________already.
&& A. to test&&&&&& B. having been tested&&&&& C. testing&&& &&D. having tested
147. You were silly not ______your car.
&& A. to lock&&&&&& B. to have locked&&&&&&&& C. locking&&&&& D. having locked
148. I feel it is your husband who ________ for the spoiled child.
&& A. is to blame&&& B. is going to blame&&& C. is to be blamed&& D. should blame
149. --- Does he know how to work out the problem ?
&& --- Yes, he has ______ a good idea to solve it .
&& A. caught up with&&& B. kept up with&&& C. come up with&&& D. put up with
150. She is in a poor _______of health , which worries her mother much .
&& A. position&&&&&&&&& B. situation&&&&&& C. state&&&&&&&&&& D. conditioin
151. No matter where you live , you would find it difficult not _______, say , Charlie
Chaplin’s early films.
A . to laugh&&&&&&&&& B. to laugh at&&&& C. laughing&& &&&&&D. laughing at
152. ---Hi , Tracy , you looked tired .
&& ---I am tired. I ______the living room all day.
A. painted&&&&& B. had painted&&&&&& C. have been painting&& D. have painted
153. ---Let’s see if the baseball game has started yet.
&& ---Started ? It must be clear who ______by now .
&& A. is winning&&&&&&&&& B. wins&&&&&&&&& C. has won&&&&&&&& D. would win
154. It is (has been) two years since he smoked .
&& A. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. &
C. &&&&&&& D.
155. He is too careless and he _______keys .
&& A . always lost&&& B. always loses&&& C. is always losing&& D. was always losing
156. He fell upon his ______, looked up to heaven and said loudly a fervent () thanksgiving in which he spoke of his wife ,sick and helpless, and his children , without bread, ______this timely bounty ()
from some unknown hand , would _____ from dying .
&& A. back…which…suffer&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. legs …what….prevent
&& C. knees…whom…save&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hands…that…escape
157. ______his music , he often____folks tunes which are familiar ___the local people .
&& A. F to&&& B. To; to&&& C. By; to&& D. Oto
158. After hearing the judgment pronounced, Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraqsat in count for a few minutes , with his eyes ______on the ceiling .
&& A . fixing&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fixed&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fix&&&&&&&&& D. to fix
159. ---Can’t you feel I like you more than her, my dear?
&& --- You mean more than ______love her or more than she loves _______
&& A . you, me&&&&&&& B. she, you&&&&& C. I , my&&&&&& D. I, you
160. It was three o’clock ______ we finished the work .
&& A. that&&&&&&&&&& B. at which&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&& D. since
161. Can you explain how it _______that you were an hour late ?
&& A. came about&&&&&&& B. came out&&&&&&& C. took place&&&&& D. occurred
162. ______ to give up smoking , he threw away his ______cigrettes.
&& A. D remained&& &&&&&&&&&B. D& remaining&
C. D remained& &&&&&&&&&&D.D& remaining
163. --- What time is it now ?
&& ---8:30, but my watch has _____two or three minutes.
&& A. won&&&&&& B. got&&&&&& C. gained&&&&&& D. lost
164.To tell yoy the truth, I prefer a pair of comfortable _______pretty sports shoes.
&& A. less than&&&&&&& B. rather than&&&&&& C. other than&&&&&& D. more than
165.In 1925, they passed a law which ____people __the animals if they were a problem.
&& A. to shoot at&&&&&&& B. to shoot at
&& C. to shoot&& &&&&&&&C. shoot
166.---Have you heard of Wang Meng ?
&& ---Yeah. She _______have done better. She won China’s first gold medal at Turin .
&& A. should&&&&&&&&&& B. might&&&&&&&& C. needn’t&&&&&&&&& D. couldn’t
167.Despite the bad weather, the general _______his troops at night.
&&& A. advanced&&& B. accelerated&&& C. promoted&&&& D.absorbed
168.Engines are to machines _______hearts are to animals.&&&& (200623)
A. as&&&&&&&& B.that&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& D. which
169.---Where did you find your wallet ?
&&& ---It was on the desk of the reading room ______we read the magazings ___I found it.
&&& A. that…that& &&&B. where…where& &&&C.where…that& &&&C.that…where
170. _____Lucy wre not given timely treatment, she would suffer from a cough for the rest of her life schocked me terribly .
&&& A. That&&&&&&&&& B. If&&&&&&&&&& C. That if&&&&&&&&& D. If that
171. Haven’t I told you already that you ____have the answer tomorrow morning ?
&&& A . will&&&&&&&&&&& B. shall&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&&&& D. may
172. Was it eight o’clock____you got to the cinima yesterday evening ?
&&& A . that&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&& D. when
173. If you go roller skating regularly, you will be good at it. As the saying goes,____ .
&&& A. well begun is half done.&&&&&&&&&&& B. better later than never.
&&& C. practice makes perfect.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tomorrow is another day .
174.____ who is interested in going on the trip should sign here at the end of this lesson.
&&& A. No one else&&& B. Anyone else&&& C. Someone else&&& D. Nobody else
175. He cares so little about his meals that _____will do so long as it fills this stomach.
&&& A. anything&&&&&& B. everything&&&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&&&& D. something
176. I should prefer _____to be no discussion of my private affairs.
&&& A. it&&&&&&&& B. there&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&& D.one
177. We found _____difficult to understand.
&&& A. that he said&&&&&&& B. which he said&&&&&&& C. it’s&&&& D. what he said
178. Do you worship The Grassland and The Space Dreams, by Lames ?
&&& I should if ______of them were written lively .
&&& A. either&&&&&& B. each&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&&& D.all
179. I prefer a flat in Inverness to ____in Perth, because I want to live near my Mom’s.
&&& A. one&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&& D. this
180. ---_____Mr. Black changed his mind to take part in the movement
&&& ---After he listened to the speech by Mr. Barton.
&&& A. When was that it& B. When was it that&& C. When was that& D. When was it
181. He never gi he’s always at _______ .
&&& A. those&& &&&&&B. it&&& &&&&&C. himself&&&&&&&& D.that
182. The last train has gone. Come on , we’ll have to foot ________.
&&& A . them&& &&&&&B. it&&& &&&&&C. you&&& &&&&&&&&D.that
183. I intended to compare the notes with a friend, but unfortunately ____couldn’t spare
&me even one minute .&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(2004)
&A.they&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&&& C. who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it
184.---He was nearly killed by a car once.
---When was __________ ?
---______ was in 2004_____he was in a middle school.
A. It; when&&&& B. It; that&&& C. T that&& &&D. thisIt; when
185.Only when you _____yourself with all the facts before the interview that you are equal to the work can you get it.
&&& A . possess&&&&&&&&& B. arm&&&&&&&&& C. help&&&&&&& D. devote
186.---Where did you find the wallet ?
&&& --- It was at the stadium _____I played football.
&&& A . that&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&& C. which&&&&& D .there
187. Today I will take up the story _____I left off& yesterday.
&&& A . in which&&&&&& B . where&&&&&&&& C. from which&&&&&&&& D. which
188. The sports ground is wet , for it _____last night .
&&& A. must rain&&&&&&& B. rained&&&&& C. must have rained&&& D. was raining
189. At the airport, the taxi_____to let us get off.
&&& A. pulled in&&&&& B. pushed in&&&&&& C. hurried in&&& D. dragged
190. We don’t keep winning games________ we keep playing well.
&&& A . because&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&& C. when&&&&& D. while
191. There are still many people suffering a lot, and we are to do something to _______poverty.
&&& A .keep out&&&& B. wipe out&&&& C. give out&&&& D. run out
192. The man _____the book down and ___ down for a rest .
&&& A. laid, lay&&&&& B. laid ,lied&&&&& C. lay, laid&&&&&& D. lay ,lay
193. Tom ______of her couse of action, so he told her to go ahead.
&&& A. approved&&&&& B. agreed&&&&& C. accepted&&&& D. consented
194. He was well _____of the difficulties to be overcome and get _____of his own inability to overcome them .
&&& A . aware B. conscious C. conscious D. aware
195.When answering questions in an e-mail, it is important for you to remind the person you are writing ____the questions you are answering .
&&& A. about& of&&&&&&&& B.to do&&&&&&&&& C. to of&&&& D. of& to
196. You can find many people ______pay slightly higher prices for things that are ____ friendly to preserve the environment.
&&& A. environmentally&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. environmentally&
&&& C. environmental&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. environmental
197. It is obvious that we can use different _____-to the same problem .
&&& A. approaches&&&&& B. ways&&&& C. mean&&&&&&&& D. method
198. I would appreciate _______ if you gave me some help .
&&& A. it&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&& C. you&&&&&&& D. to you
199. When it ______education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
&&& A . happens to&&& B. comes to&&& C. ends up with&&&&& D. is related to
200. Lack of courage _______them their freedom, and finally their lives .
&&& A. took&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&& C. took away&&&&&&&& D. destroyed
201. Of course,not everyone was _____the ban on smoking in public area though they knew that it was good for people’s health.
&&& A. in favour of&&&&&&& B. in praise&&&&&& C. against&&&& &&D. in honour
202. As we joined the big crowd I got ______from my friends .
&&& A . informed&&&&&&&&& B. lost&&&&&&&&&& C.missed&&&&&&& D. separated
203. Sometimes ______improperly will make one feel embarrassed.
&&& A. to be praised&&&&&& B. praising&&&&&& C. praised&&&&&&&& D. being praised
204. ______her seat , we sat around her ,asking her what had happened.
&& A . Upon taking&&& B. As soon as she took&&& C. When taken&&& D. When taking
205.In the early 1920s,thousands of people went to Australia to _____their fortune.
&& A. seek&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&& C. develop&&&&&&&& D. observe
206. I am sorry I missed _______Act One the play last night. It _____for half an hour by the time I got to _____ theatre.
&&& A . /&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& / ; the&
&&& C. was to start& ; the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. / ; /
207. I was tired of _______office work, so I decided to have a journey for pleasure.
&&& A. normal&&&&&&&&& B. ordinary&&&&& C. common&&&&&&& D. routine
208. With this equipment we can enjoy very good pictures,but the sounds are not so satisfactory because the _____system needs improving.
&&& A. video&&&&&&&&& B. visual&&&&&&&&& C. audio&&&&& D. invisible
209. The government _____him $ 10,000 for his heroic deeds in the rescue work .
&&& A. waarded&&&& B. rewarded&&&& C. give a reward to&&& D. gave a price to
210. As is known to us all, a man is known by the _______he keep. I must say it seems that your son is deeply influenced by his friends.
&&& A. promise&&&&&&&& B. distance&&&&&& C. way&&&&&& D. company
211. The teacher requires ______is the last to leave the classroom ______the door.
&&& A.should lock&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. shall lock&
C. locks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.lock
212. The local ______guide explained everything about the places we visited in a clear and lively way.
&&& A . travel&&&&&&&&&&& B. trip&&&&&& tour&&&&&& D. journey
213. ---Take down each phrase you co and you will find them useful some day.
&&&& ---Yeah, I see. _______ .
&&& A. Every little helps.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Where there’s a will, there ‘s a way .
&&& C. Nothing is impossible& to a willing heart.&&& D. It is never too late to learn.
214. The police officer insisted that the man __the matter and that we __him go at once.
&&& A. have let&&& B. should hav should let
&&& C. did not have
must let&&& D. had let
215. When put in a glass of water, the chopsticks look as if they __________.
&&& A. break&&&&& B. have broken&&&&& C.were broken &&&&&D. had been broken
216.Given good weather , our ship _______Shanghai Monday evening.
&&& A. will reach&&& B.would reach&&&&& C. had reached&&&& D. should reach
217. The young man went on vacation in Beijing at his own _____last summer, visiting many places of interest .
&&& A. price&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&&& C. expense&&&&&&&&& D. pay
218. The comments the expert made _______stock market were upsetting, _____him to be awake all night.
&&& A.causing&&&&&&&&&& B.which caused
&&& C. cause&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. caused
219. ---Mr Smith , you are fined for speeding,please sign here.
&&& --- Fined ?&& Speeding _______ .
Are you all right ? B. You can’t be serius! C.I’m a foreigner .D.It doesn’t matter.
220. ---It seems that you are so upset?
---There are so many troublesome problems_____ .
A. remaining to settle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. remained settled&
C. remaining to be settled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remained to be settled
221. I _____ in a foreign company for five years. Still , I don’t regret giving up the well-paid job .
&&& A. worked&&&&&&&&& B. have worked&&&&&& C. was working&& D. had worked
222. In order not to be disturbed, the famous scientist spent the whole summer ____ in a lonely contry house.
&&& A. locking&&&&&& B. locked&&&&&& C. being locked&&&&&& D. to be locked
223. The pilot asked all the passagers on board to remain ______as the plane was making a landing .
&&& A. seat&&&&&&&&& B. seating&&&&&&& C. seated&&&&&& D. to be seating
224. __ happened to be a policeman nearby, so we rushed up to him and asked for help.
A. There&&&&&&&& B. It&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&& D. As
225. She loved her husband and _____herself with his needs.
A . referred&&&&&&&& B. devoted&&&&& C. regarded&&&& D. concerned
226. It is extremely hot outside. I have never experienced such a hot summer in my _____life.
A. full&&&&&&&&& B.entire&&&&&&&&&&& C. complete&&&&&&&& D. total
227. The pretty young girl, _______ in a white dress, because the focus of attention immediately she turned up at the party.
&&& A . dressing&&&&& B. dressed&&&&& C. having dressed&&&&& D. being dressed
228. “Can’t you read ?” Mary said ______ to the notice .
&&& A.angrily pointing B.and point angrily C.angrily pointed D.and angrily pointing
229. How about two of us _____a walk down the garden ?
&&& A. to take&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&& C. taking&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be taking
230. ---I must apologize for _____ahead of time.
--- That’s all right .
A. letting you know not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not letting you know
C. letting you not know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. letting not you know
231. _____is believed, _____too much fat contributes to heart disease or cause high blood pressure.
&&&& A. I to eat&&&&&&&&& B. I eating&&&&&& C. As; to eat&&&&&& D. As; eating
232. The old temple _____a shelter for refugees during the civil war is being repaired.
&&& A . used as&&&&&&&& B. was used as&&& C. functioned as&&& D.functions as
233 .The ______ moment will never be forgotten by Chinese _____Xu Haifeng won the first gold medal in the Olympic Games for China.
&&& A . that&&& B. when&& C. that&&& D. when
234. Animals suffered at the hands of Man _____they were destroyed by people to make way for agricultural land to provide food for more people.&& (2008)
&&& A. in which&&&&&& B. for which&&&&&&& C. so that&&&&&&& D. in that
235. The earthquake and the damage _____resulted in shocked me .
&&& A. that&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&& C. was&&&&&& D.it
236. Many students did very well in the exam,______admitted into Beijing University .
&&& A. three of which&& B. three of them& C. three of whom&& D. and three of them
237. At the meeting they discussed three different_____to the study of mathematics.
&&& A. approaches&&&&&&&& B. means &&&&&&&&C. methods&&&&&& D.ways
238. The time is not far from ____information will be made known ______more workers will be brained for their jobs.
&&& A . which&&&&& B. that&&&& C. before ,that&&&& D. as, which
239. ---“Dear Frank, when will our wedding be ? ”
&&& --- “Ah, when ? God knows .” He said ,and __away from her,walked rapidly away.
&&& A. turned&&&&&& B. turn&&&&&& C. turning&&&&& D. to turn
240. ---______the woman with the baby come over ? We have a seat here .
&&& ---Thank you, sir . Actually I do have my seat here. But my baby likes to look out of the window.
&&& A . Would&&&&&&&& B. Shall&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&&& D. may
241. ---Are your parents satisfied with your performance at home ?
&&& ---_____but not exactly . They want me to do more homework.
&&& A. Kind of&&&&&& B. On the contrary&&&& C.on average&&& D. By all means
242. The problem of global warming is becoming more and more serious,_____ some island scenic sports have disappeared under the sea. (2010)
&&& A. because of which&& B. for which&& &&&&&&C. why&&& &&&D. where
243. I had told them the reason , _____I didn’t attend the meeting.
&&& A. because of& which&&& B. for which&&&&&& C.why&&&&& D.where
244. She’ll never forget her stay there& _______she found her son who had gone missing two years before.
&&& A . that&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&& D.when
245. Just when we were ready to go away for the holidays, the baby ____ catch a fever .
&&& A. should&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&& C. might&&&&&&&& D. would
246.The great use of a school education is ____ to teach you things ____teach you the art of learning.
&&& A. as& B. as to& C. as& D. an
247. --- Could I borrow that newspaper for a few moments?
&&& --- ____ .
A. No way&&& B. Yes. You could&& C. No chance&& D. By all means.
1. A part of& 2.Das
think,see,expect,report,hope,know,tell,judge,do
as3.D 4.A& A.count& “”&& B. content& “”&&& C supply “”&&&& D. evalute“”5.A 6.B-ing -ed7. DABCD.going on8.A"It is (was)++that……""should+"should, 9.B wild and freeom living10 .Donly11.C . It is not like sb.to do ......“.....”12.BB. am just finishing& 13.Dnowbut14.Awhat15. A 16 .Dit is required that"It is (was)++that……""should+"should17. BB. in vain “”18.Acannot ...too....“....”19.D20 .Ano more than= not ...any more than...“........”21.B It's time that... would rather& 22.Aamong other things= among others“.....”23.D24.Bthat25.B“to have started ”
“changed my mind& ”& 26.DWhat do you think of ...?&&& How do you like ....& ?“”&&&& What does .... look like ? “”What is ....like ?“”“”27.C“dotodoto”to take “does”“to”28.Dbe to blame“”“”29. A“”30 .D “have ++ do / doing / done”“have ++ do ”have = let / make& “......”“have ++ doing”have =leave “......”“have ++& done”①...②..31.C32.Abe lost to “...”33.C C. sort of“”34.C35.D & take& actions“”take steps& “”take& measures “”take& sides “”36.Dtheyparty“”37.Aititto travel
D. traveling“”“”38.B B .do with “”“”“”39.D“A” is to“ B” what “C” is to “D”ABCD40.CD. None other than =No other than& “...”41.DD. None other than= no other than“”“...”42.C& A.as well as “” B the same as the same ++asC. as good as “” D. as soon as“.......”“”&43.Dbird flu“” man“” nature“”&44.B A.break up& “& ”&&&&& B. break down& “
”&&& C. tear up& “& ”&& D. tear down “” 45.A “...you& feel like& what&& to& be& better ... ” 46.AA. through& = because of47.D& A. deal in “ ”“”&&& B. deal with“” “”& C. deal out “”& D. deal at“...”“”48.Dthe meaningD be& attached to “...”49. AA. situation “”50 .A-ly -ly-ly-ly high――& highly―― deep―― deeply――close“”“”51.Alittle 52.A“”53.B54.D???55.A& A. live up to “”56.Doh so57.A
“+ /
”&&&⒈+&&&&①+
Pick& the book up . = Pick up the book .②“+ + ”Pick it up .Pick up it .&&&&⒉+&&&&Look& after& your books .& Look after them .&&&&①Write down the words.②Look down (upon) them.&&& ①down,Write,down.&&&&②downLook& (upon) “,”down.58. A where
59. C“Did you have a try ?”C60 .AThe teacher seldom let an opportunity& ....to pass& .& to teach his students or to help them make up for the days of schooling they had missedopportunity 61.Bthink ... as..........as“”62.D D. out of& “......”63. B&& B. adequate “”“”
64DABC drunk It looks as if he were drunk were“”D so it does “”“The building looks beautiful.” “Yes, so it does.” “”“” so it does
65none. nonenone of what people are saying about me.
67import occupy …
68. may well “”must “”
69. remain to be done remain
There is no point in doing sth
70. 1so+adj./adv as to do&& 2) such+n. as to do& 3) such as to do ,
71. “”as.
72.A. yours, & make “……”, C
76.D. be particular about&& …
77.D. make use of “”
78.B. insist“” , can’t help but dosth.=have to do sth. “…”
79.B. movie star
80.D. DA,B,C drunk
It looks as if he were drunk
were ,“” D.
&& so it does “The building looks beautiful.” “Yes,so it does.”“”“”so it does.
81.A. go over “+”“”over
82. B. fix one’s eyes on …. “….”
83. B. 79.English teacher B.which,who.
84.A. “be about to do sth”
85.D. hope,agree,suggest, approval
86.A. on the way to to “…….…”expect “”
87.A. look into
look through
89.A.think of ―ing,the way
90.A. where the Athens 2004 Olympic .
91.B.at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.that .
92. A.hotel.
94. C. can’t… too……
95. C. should have done …. ….
96. the rest
97. D. “”
98. C. everyone “”butbutnothingall anything nobody“ ”
102. D .“it”classthe .
103.A. It is (just) like sb. To do sth. . “”“Who is an honest man ”, “cheating”
104.D. “What is it that…”make sb what he is “…..”
105.D. dozen many several of “”of several dozen students score of& 2 dosen eggs →& 2 score of eggs&
2 dozen of us& (the students)
106.C. do with,“”“”
&&& “+”“+”knowHe gave me this strange object for my birthday and I don’t know what to do with it.
&& &&T half the actors didn’t know what to do with their hands.
107. B. when
108. D. A .What do you think of …?& B. How do you like … ?“”
&&& C. What does your hometown look like ? “”&
D. What is … like ?& “”“”
109. A. :& It’s no need…doing&& & There is no need …to do .
110.C. not…but…“”
114. D. the villagers, whose. all of “”
116. C“see” “” Well put ,
119. Bmore…than….…
120. Ajob hunting training , with the help of =with one’s help … prove vi,,
121. Bpolice, family, enemy, class
122. Aof -ing
123. BHow do you find …? 1. …(“”)
&&& 2.…
124. B . would rather
126. C.If anyone should photo, if
128. B .accause sb. of sth. have of
129. D .-edwhen, while, until, once, though, although, as long as , so long as, unless , as if , as though ,even if / thoughas -ed before, after, without being done The boy left the playhouse without being seen .
130. B. sing high praise for…“….”
to worry about ,exam +
&&& It is +
+ since Since Some bears have seen since the fire.
135. C.long before Before
144. A . + be certain / sure of (about )…. ; It is certain that…..
149. C . come up with
150. C .state condition
151.B .say = to laugh at at …“ / ”
154. A . It is +
+ since Since
155. C. always
156. C .sick and helpless, without bread, from some unknown hand
157. A .adapt… for& ……; be familiar to …..
158. B . sb fix one’s eyes on sth….……
159. A . …
&&&&&& …
160. C .A (that) , at three o’ B(at which) , It was …B C, when
D, since “” It is / has been +
161. A . come out
take place
occur It occurred….……
163. C . gain lost ()
165. C . shoot & shoot at …
166. D .“”
167. A . A. advanced …&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. accelerated &
C. promoted& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.absorbed
168. C . what hearts are to animals what
169. C . It was …that
170. C .that if
171. B .Bshall“”…I promise that his daughter __D__get a nice present on her birthday .& … will it be a big surprise to her ?
&&&& A .should&&&&& B. must&&&& C. would&&&& D. shall
172. D .it when A, that yesterday evening
eight o’clock
175. A . anything that
176. B. there be
177. D .DC
178. B . should worship
179. A . one
180. B .it that
181. B . it
183. A .B ,
184. A .2004
186. B .where
187. B . where
188. B .for
189. A . pulled in&
hurried in
dragged in …
191. B . keep out wipe out
run out…
192. A . lie---lied,lied && lie-lay –lain
193. A . approve of agree vi. to,withon&& accepte vt. & consent& n. vi.to
194. C .aware
&&& Concious
Everybody is aware of the importance of this matter . He is concious of a sence of guilt .
195.C .write to … remind sb of sth .
197. A ….approach
use the approch to…; with the method.
198. A .it if like,love,enjoy,hate,appreciate when,if it
199 .B . happens to … comes to
ends up with …&
is related to
200. B .Cost
201. A . in favour of&
in praise of against
&&& Of ,…
202. D . get lost ,
get separated
205 .A . seek one’s fortune&
206. B . Act One = the First One the theatre ,
207. D . normal
ordinary common
208. C .video visual audio, invisible
209. A .award award sb. sth
reward reward sb. with sth
212. C . travel , trip
tour &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&journey
213. A . Every little helps.& Where there’s a will, there ‘s a way . Nothing is impossible& to a willing heart.
It is never too late to learn.
214. D .insist
216. A . A .
217. C . at one’s own expense
220. C .remain
222. B .locked in a lonely country house lock famous scientist
223. C .remain seated remain be seated
There happens to be … …..
226. B full
entirewhole&&&&&&&&&& complete
227. B dressed in a while dress the pretty young girl, who was dressed in a while dress
228. A angrily pointing said
229. C taking
231. D Asthat
The old temple…is being repaired. temple The old temple
A C. function as
234. D in that
235. D it resulted in
the damage
237. A approach
means to do sth. of (doing) &methodof / &way to do sth.
of doing sth
238. B when the time
that information
239. C A,B,C…and& Dand
said walked walked
240. A B, the woman
241. A kind of = sort of ,
244. D her stay
245. B must
The car must break down just when we were about to star off .
If you must go, at least wait till the storm is over .
246. B not so much A…as& B ,more …B& than& A A, B
247. D By all means.
248. B sb of sth
更多精彩 >>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单选题解题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信