扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
& 岳各庄翻译兼职简历
赞助商链接
招人才用微信
· 最新简历随时查
· 直接对话访客
· 面试邀请随手发熟练掌握英语听说读写能力,大学阶段英语成绩保持优秀 的翻译是:Good command of written and spoken English, University level English maintained excellent 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
熟练掌握英语听说读写能力,大学阶段英语成绩保持优秀
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Proficiency in oral and written English, college English results remain excellent
Skilled grasping English heard the read-write ability, the university stage English result maintains outstandingly
Good command of written and spoken English, University level English maintained excellent
fluent English listening ability to read and write English, the university stage performance maintain excellent
Skilled grasping English heard the read-write ability, the university stage English result maintenance is outstanding
相关内容&a请闭上眼睛5分钟,好好休息一下. Please close the eye 5 minutes, rests well. & aIt
. 它是遇见您的我的命运,看见我。 & a假如我有两百万 If I have two million & acan you don't watch tv during the school? 您在学校期间,能否做不是手表电视? & a天然药物化学 Natural pharmaceutical chemistry & a入 户 花 园 入户花园 & a我不认识老茹 I do not know the old vegetables & a木薯淀粉 Maniocca & a张巷 Zhang Xiang & a(a) This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
This Agreement can only be modified by a written amendment signed by th (a) 这个协议是否构成整个理解在党之间并且代替中的任一和所有预先或并世理解和协议,口头或于此写,在党之间,关于事项。 这个协议可能被这样修改执行被寻找的党签字的一个书面校正只修改。 & aAny suspension of the tuition grant or a revocation of this Deed shall not render the Government liable for any damages, loss, expenses, claims, demands or cost of any kind whatsoever, and shall be without prejudice to the right of action of the Government in respect of any prior breach by the Student of any of the ter 学费津贴的任何悬浮或这种行为的废止不会使政府对中的任一种类负责的任何损伤、损失、费用、要求、要求或者费用任何和是无损于权利政府的行动关于所有预先的突破口由的学生任何期限和条件此中从容。 & aMAGNETICS XIAMEN LTD 磁学有限公司厦门 & arelating to the issue of standard of examination now clarifies that data in a document 与考试标准相关的问题在文件现在澄清那数据 & aSomething is a knot when you reserve it,a scar when it's opened.
If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words 某事是结,当您预留它时,伤痕,当它开始时。 如果您不了解我的沈默,您不会了解我的词 & aDlg VComp ression KLIM VComp ression & anathan wang nathan Wang & aWhen sorry seems to be the hardest word. 当抱歉似乎是难词。 & a我认为的我声音听起来并不美妙 I thought my sound sounds not to be wonderful & a陌小生 Mo xiaosheng & ayou have 30 days tocomplete activation in order to comtinue using this product 您有30天tocomplete活化作用为了comtinue使用这个产品 & aFrom:.cn 从:.cn & a布什同意采取强硬态度。 Bush agreed has the hardball. & a展示印度美好的自然风景 Demonstrates the Indian happy natural scenery & afernando sanchez 福纳多sanchez & a我已经上九年级了 I on already nine grades & ature to her 旅途二这里 & aPlease Practice English With 请实践英语与 & a在晚上早休息 Rests early in the evening & a我梦想成为一名篮球明星,去打nba,去美国,我喜欢打篮球,我想成为好像科比,詹姆斯,韦德的那种超级巨星,我想打nba,和各位巨星交手。我喜欢他们。 I vainly hoped for becomes a basketball star, hits nba, goes to US, I like playing the basketball, I want to become resemble the kopeck, James, Wedd's that kind of super giant star, I want to hit nba, fights with fellow giant stars.I like them. & a首先走路去邮局,然后坐巴士去公园 First walks the post office, then rides the bus to go to the park & aWhat kind of food is served at the reception? 什么样的食物供食在招待会? & a你每月收入有多少 Your each month of income has how many & aYou would better send your best to speak 您更好会送您最佳讲话 & aget lost, i will appreciate 得到失去,我将赞赏 & a对于我们学好英语是很有必要的 Learns English regarding us has the necessity very much & a但是很遗憾,这次的运动会时间只有仅仅的两天 But very regrettable, this games time only then merely two days & ayes, whether in here is helpful for her joint. thank you for asking. 是,这是否为她的联接有用的。 谢谢要求。 & a淬火-喷油嘴 Quenching - bean & aMild autism 温和的孤独性 & ajust do not want to forget you… 就是不要想要忘记您… & a你应该认真对待这个问题 You should treat this question earnestly & aingo keller ingo keller & a我喜欢在午餐时间和我的朋友谈话 I like in the lunchtime and the friend of mine conversation & aHGY 已经过鉴定为朴树的制造商... HGY already process appraisal for hackberry's manufacturer… & a他骂我,说话很难听 He scolds me, the speech is very coarse & a那个先生能流利地说出三种语言 That gentleman can say three languages fluently & aBut I don't think so 但我不如此认为 & a她不想提出她的计划 She does not want to propose her plan & a我只想微笑,这是我骄傲的资本 I only want to smile, this is my arrogant capital & a介绍的是这本书的主要内容 Introduces is this book primary coverage & awhite shirt,blue shorts 白色衬衣,蓝色短裤 & a他和以前不一样了 He and before is dissimilar & aToday is filming a wedding 今天是摄制每婚礼 & a没有我你要好好的 My you well & ado a letter. 做信件。 & a熟练掌握英语听说读写能力,大学阶段英语成绩保持优秀 Skilled grasping English heard the read-write ability, the university stage English result maintenance is outstanding &扫一扫,上赶集群组
扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
& 无锡英语翻译全职简历
手机已验证
没有找到合适的人才?,让人才来主动找你!
赞助商链接
招人才用微信
· 最新简历随时查
· 直接对话访客
· 面试邀请随手发一定的听说读写能力
Some reading and writing skills
求翻译:Please try to access one more time. 是什么意思? ...
拥有良好记忆力的秘诀是什么 >> Have good memories of what is the secret
一定的听说读写能力 >> Some reading and writing skills
昨晚青年人 我们应该要充分利用纸张 >> Young people last night and we should make full use of paper ...
基于3个网页-
Certain skill
求翻译:我的短发 是什么意思? ...
辅修数学 Minor in mathematics
一定的听说读写能力 Certain skill
村民委员会 Village committee ...
基于3个网页-
A certain amount of skill
求翻译:欢迎来到show 焦点 是什么意思? ...
财政局 >> Finance Bureau
一定的听说读写能力 >> A certain amount of skill
扣除打样费¥500.00后的余款¥10875.00应在交货之日向乙方指定账户一次性付清 >> 10,875 CNY the balance after deducting the proofing charges ¥ 500 should be specified delivery day b lump sum account ...
基于2个网页-
通过了国家英语四级考试,有一定的听说读写能力。
Passed the CET4, be able to listening, speaking, reading and writing.
其他的院校可能需要申请人具备一定的读写听说能力以及数学知识。
Others require a basic proficiency in written and spoken communication, as well as mathematics, to begin this program.
工作语言要求 具有一定的英语听说读写能力 其 它 举办地点 北京 举办地天气状况 夏季,北京最低温度约15℃,最高温度约35℃。
Language Proficient in English reading, listening, speaking and writing others Host City Beijing Local Temperature The summer season of Beijing, temperature ranges from 15-35℃.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 听说读写流利 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信