谁能提供几篇一年级简单诗歌朗诵的英文诗歌或故事

简单的英语小诗
简单的英语小诗
范文一:英语诗歌-Dreams 梦想Dreams 梦想---Langston HughesHold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长青春 席慕容所有的结局都已写好所有的泪水也都已启程却忽然忘了是怎么样的一个开始在那个古老的不再回来的夏日无论我如何的去追索年轻的你只如云影掠过而你微笑的面容极浅极淡逐渐隐没在日落后的群岚遂翻开那发黄的扉页命运将它装订的极为拙劣含着泪 我一读再读却不得不承认青春 是一本太仓促的书英译文Each of the endings had been writtenAll the tears been already on the wayBut how did it begin we’d forgottenOn that old unrepeatable summer’s dayNo matter how I used to follow traceThee young, in the flashy floating cloudslostA softest and faintest smile on thou faceWhich day by day disappeared amidstFrom hill to hill after the sun’s fallingThen the yellowish title page unfoldedFortune made it with awfully bindingWith tears again and again had I readBeing unwilling to admit the truth
All is rush written in the book of youth*英语小诗--励志英文诗
Never give up,
Never lose hope.
Always have faith,
It allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain.Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain永不心灰意冷 。
永不放弃 ,
永存信念 ,它会使你应付自如 。难捱的时光终将过去 ,一如既往 。只要有耐心 ,梦想就会成真 。露出微笑 ,你会走出痛苦 。相信苦难定会过去 ,你将重获力量 。Froz青春的飞 The Flight of YouthThe Flight of Youthby Richard Henry StoddardThere are gains for all our losses.There are balms for all our pain:But when youth, the dream, departsIt takes something from our hearts,And it never comes again.We are stronger, and are better,Under manhood's sterner reign:Still we feel that something sweetFollowed youth, with flying feet,And will never come again.Something beautiful is vanished,And weWe behold it everywhere,On the earth, and in the air,But it never comes again!青春的飞逝理查德 亨利 斯托达德我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,它带走了我们心中某种美好的事物,从此一去不复返回。严峻的成年生活将我们驱使,我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美;可是依然感到某种甜美的东西,已随着青春飞逝,永不再返回。美好的东西已经消失,我们枉自为此叹息;虽然在天地之间,我们到处能看见青春的魅力,可是它永不再返回!(1)I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮云独自漫游That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飘过深谷群山,When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然间,看到一片A host of golden daffodils, 无数朵的金色水仙花,Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 长在湖畔,长在树下,Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微风中翩翩起舞。(2)Continuous as the stars that shine 不断地像发光的星斗And twinkle on the milky way, 闪烁在银河中,They stretch'd in never-ending line 无涯无际地延伸Along the margin of a bay: 在海湾之滨;Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥间,我看到成千上万的水仙,Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 摇晃着它们的小脑袋快乐地起舞。(3)The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它们的身旁澎湃,Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它们比闪耀的海波更为愉快:-A poet could not but be gay 诗人不得不由衷欣喜In such a jocund company! 在这样愉悦的友伴之中!I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我看了又看-可是很少想到What wealth the sh 这景象带给我多么宝贵的财富;(4)For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虚或沉思之际,In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰卧在沙发上,They flash upon that inward eye 它们掠过我的心灵Which is t 那是我孤寂中的无上喜乐;And then my heart with pleasure fills, 于是,我心充满喜悦,And dances with the daffodils. 与水仙共享舞足之乐。by William Wordsworth的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The drea 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That pro 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must f 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just , 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。原文地址:英语诗歌-Dreams 梦想Dreams 梦想---Langston HughesHold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长青春 席慕容所有的结局都已写好所有的泪水也都已启程却忽然忘了是怎么样的一个开始在那个古老的不再回来的夏日无论我如何的去追索年轻的你只如云影掠过而你微笑的面容极浅极淡逐渐隐没在日落后的群岚遂翻开那发黄的扉页命运将它装订的极为拙劣含着泪 我一读再读却不得不承认青春 是一本太仓促的书英译文Each of the endings had been writtenAll the tears been already on the wayBut how did it begin we’d forgottenOn that old unrepeatable summer’s dayNo matter how I used to follow traceThee young, in the flashy floating cloudslostA softest and faintest smile on thou faceWhich day by day disappeared amidstFrom hill to hill after the sun’s fallingThen the yellowish title page unfoldedFortune made it with awfully bindingWith tears again and again had I readBeing unwilling to admit the truth
All is rush written in the book of youth*英语小诗--励志英文诗
Never give up,
Never lose hope.
Always have faith,
It allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain.Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain永不心灰意冷 。
永不放弃 ,
永存信念 ,它会使你应付自如 。难捱的时光终将过去 ,一如既往 。只要有耐心 ,梦想就会成真 。露出微笑 ,你会走出痛苦 。相信苦难定会过去 ,你将重获力量 。Froz青春的飞 The Flight of YouthThe Flight of Youthby Richard Henry StoddardThere are gains for all our losses.There are balms for all our pain:But when youth, the dream, departsIt takes something from our hearts,And it never comes again.We are stronger, and are better,Under manhood's sterner reign:Still we feel that something sweetFollowed youth, with flying feet,And will never come again.Something beautiful is vanished,And weWe behold it everywhere,On the earth, and in the air,But it never comes again!青春的飞逝理查德 亨利 斯托达德我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,它带走了我们心中某种美好的事物,从此一去不复返回。严峻的成年生活将我们驱使,我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美;可是依然感到某种甜美的东西,已随着青春飞逝,永不再返回。美好的东西已经消失,我们枉自为此叹息;虽然在天地之间,我们到处能看见青春的魅力,可是它永不再返回!(1)I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮云独自漫游That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飘过深谷群山,When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然间,看到一片A host of golden daffodils, 无数朵的金色水仙花,Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 长在湖畔,长在树下,Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微风中翩翩起舞。(2)Continuous as the stars that shine 不断地像发光的星斗And twinkle on the milky way, 闪烁在银河中,They stretch'd in never-ending line 无涯无际地延伸Along the margin of a bay: 在海湾之滨;Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥间,我看到成千上万的水仙,Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 摇晃着它们的小脑袋快乐地起舞。(3)The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它们的身旁澎湃,Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它们比闪耀的海波更为愉快:-A poet could not but be gay 诗人不得不由衷欣喜In such a jocund company! 在这样愉悦的友伴之中!I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我看了又看-可是很少想到What wealth the sh 这景象带给我多么宝贵的财富;(4)For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虚或沉思之际,In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰卧在沙发上,They flash upon that inward eye 它们掠过我的心灵Which is t 那是我孤寂中的无上喜乐;And then my heart with pleasure fills, 于是,我心充满喜悦,And dances with the daffodils. 与水仙共享舞足之乐。by William Wordsworth的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The drea 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That pro 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must f 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just , 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。
范文二:I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
So far,So good. 目前还不错。What time is it? 几点了?
You can make it! 你能做到!Control yourself! 克制一下!
He came by train. 他乘火车来。He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。How's everything? 一切还好吧?
I have no choice. 我别无选择。I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。Long time no see! 好久不见!
No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
We're all for it. 我们全都同意。What a good deal! 真便宜!
What should I do? 我该怎么办?You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word. 我保证。Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Don't count on me.别指望我。Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
It’s a long story. 说来话长。It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
That's all I need. 我就要这些。The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
What day is today? 今天星期几?What do you think? 你怎么认为?
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也这么认为。
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。Don't give me that! 少来这套!He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
It seems all right. 看来这没问题。It's going too far. 太离谱了。May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
The answer is zero. 白忙了。What does she like? 她喜欢什么?As soon as possible! 越快越好!He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
I'll be right there. 我马上就到。I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
Move out of my way! 让开!Time is running out. 没时间了。We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
How are you recently? 最近怎么样?186I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
范文三:A New Bike英文:A New BikeI got a new bike.It is fast.I like it.Ho! Ho! I got a new car.It is faster than your bike.Your bike is too slow.Ha! Ha! I got a new motorcycle.It is faster than your car.Your car is too slow.Hee! Hee! Hee! I got a new airplane.It is faster than your motorcycle.Your motorcycle is too slow.I got a new rocket.It is faster than your airplane.Your airplane is too slow.My rocket is the fastest.The airplane is slower than the rocket.The motorcycle is slower than the airplane.The car is slower than the motorcycle.And, my bike is slower than the car.My bike is the slowest.But, I don't care!I got a new yellow bike.And, I like it.译文:一辆新自行车我有一辆新自行车。它是快的。我喜欢它。嗬!嗬!我有一辆新汽车。它比你的自行车快。你的自行车太慢了。哈!哈!我有一辆新摩托车。它比你的汽车快。你的汽车太慢了。呵!呵!我有一架新飞机。它比你的摩托车快。你的摩托车太慢了。我有一支火箭,它比你的飞机快多了。你的飞机太慢了。我的火箭是最快的。飞机比火箭慢。摩托车比飞机慢。汽车比摩托车慢。而我的自行车比汽车慢。但是我不介意。我有一辆黄颜色的新自行车。我喜欢它。Beautiful Spring英文:Beautiful SpringBeautiful spring is here.The winter is gone.But the birds are back.The snow is gone.But the flowers are back.Old coats are gone.But new ones are here.Spring is a beautiful time.译文:美丽的春天春天就在这里。冬天走了。而且鸟儿回来。雪融化了。而且花儿回来了。旧衣服走了。而且新衣服在这里了。春天是一段美丽的时光。A wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair.He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he asked him to fetch some water from the stream.狼和羊●狼被狗所咬,伤势很严重,痛苦地躺在巢穴里,不能外出觅食。●他感到又饿又渴,这时,他看见一只羊,便请求他到附近的小河里为他取一点水来。●“你给我一点水解渴”,他说,“我就能自己去寻找食物了。”●“是呀”,羊回答说,“如果我给你送水喝,那么我就会成为你的食物。”寓意: 谎言是经不起推敲的,它很容易被人们识破。One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。He looks in the well and shouts :它往井里一瞧,高喊道:“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,一只大猴子跑来一看,说,“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”And olderly monkey comes over.老猴子也跑过来。He is very surprised as well and cries out:他也非常惊奇,喊道:“The moon is in the well.”“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”A group of monkeys run over to the well .一群猴子跑到井边来,They look at the moon in the well and shout:他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.拉住大猴子的脚,All the other monkeys follow his suit,其他的猴子一个个跟着,And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.它们一只连着一只直到井里。Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
范文四:A fox and a goatAn unlucky fox fell into a well, It was quite deep, so he could not get out by himself.A goat came. He asked the fox:”what are you doing? The fox said : "There will
be no water, so I jumped down to get some water. Why don’t you jump down, too?"
jumped into the well.But the fox jumped on the goat’s back and out of the well. "Good-bye, friend," said the fox. "Remember next time don’t trust the advice of a man in difficulties."Thank you!狐狸和山羊一只不走运的狐狸,失足掉到了井里。井很深,他无法跳出来。一只山羊经过这里,便问狐狸在井下做什么。狐狸说:“哦,你没有听说吗?这里将要大旱,因此我跳进来取水,为什么你不下来一起喝呢?”山羊相信了狐狸的话,就真的跳进井里。狐狸立即跳上山羊的背,又一跳,跳上了井沿。
“再见,朋友,”狐狸说,“记住,不要相信一个身陷麻烦的人的建议。”坐井观天Look at the Sky from the Bottom of a WellThere is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well.有一只青蛙住在井底,他从来没有去过井外面。他以为天空就和井口一样大。One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says, “Frog, let’s have a talk.”
一天, 一只乌鸦飞到井边,看见青蛙,就对它说:“青蛙,咱们聊聊吧。”Then the frog asks, “Where are you from?”青蛙就问他:“你从哪里来?”“I fly from the sky,” the crow says.“我从天上上来。”乌鸦说。The frog feels surprised and says, “The sky is only as big as the mouth of the well. How do you fly from the sky?”青蛙惊讶地说:“天空就只有这井口这么大,你怎么会从天上来? ”The crow says, “The sky is very big. You always stay in the well, so you don’t know the world is big.”乌鸦说:“天空很大。只不过你一直呆在井里,所有不知道世界很大。”The frog says, “I don’t believe.”青蛙说:“我不相信。”But the crow says, “You can come out and have a look by yourself.”乌鸦说:“你可以出来,自己看看嘛。”So the frog comes out from the well. He is very surprised. How big the world is!于是青蛙来到井外。他十分惊讶,原来世界这么大!词义解析:1.frog:青蛙2.bottom:底部3.well:井4.mouth:口5.crow:乌鸦6.surprised:感到惊讶的7.believe:相信8.world:世界9.go out of:从……出来10.as…as:和……一样猫咪钓鱼猫咪钓鱼A Cat Is FishingA cat goes to a river every day. He wants to go fishing. But he can’t catch any fish.一只猫每天去河边,他想去钓鱼,但是他去钓不到一条。One day, he goes to the river as usual. Suddenly a fish comes out. He catches the fish. He is very happy. He forgets to put the fish in the basket. He dances and sings. He shouts, “I have a fish! I have a fish!” All his friends come to see him.一天,他像往常一样去了河边。突然一条鱼浮出了水面。他捉到了那条鱼。他非常开心。他忘记把鱼放到篮子里去了。他又唱又跳,叫道:“我捉到一条鱼!我捉到一条鱼!”他所有的朋友都过来看。“Where is your fish? Let us have a look at it. ” his friends say.
“你的鱼在哪儿?让我们看一看。”他的朋友们说。“It’s there, near the bank.” the cat answers. But he can’t find the fish. When he sings and dances, the fish jumps back into the river.“在那儿,河岸附近。”猫回答道。但是他找不到那条鱼。当他又唱又跳的时候,鱼跳回了河里。老鼠开会Belling the catLong ago, there was a big cat in the house. He caught many mice while they were stealing food.One day the mice had a meeting to talk about the way to deal with their common enemy. Some said this, and some said that.At last a young mouse got up, and said that he had a good idea."We could tie a bell around the neck of the cat. Then when he comes near, we can hear the sound of the bell, and run away."Everyone approved of this proposal, but an old wise mouse got up and said, "That is all very well, but who will tie the bell to the cat?" The mice looked at each other, but nobody spoke.
老鼠开会从前,一所房子里面有一只大猫,他抓住了很多偷东西的老鼠。一天,老鼠在一起开会商量如何对付他们共同的敌人。会上大家各有各的主张,最后,一只小老鼠站出来说他有一个好主意。“我们可以在猫的脖子上绑一个铃铛,那么如果他来到附近,我们听到铃声就可以马上逃跑。”
大家都赞同这个建议,这时一只聪明的老耗子站出来说:“这的确是个绝妙的主意,但是谁来给猫的脖子上绑铃铛呢?”老鼠们面面相觑,谁也没有说话。寓意: 有些事情说起来容易,做起来却很难。
范文五:简单的英语小故事poor child 我决定帮你呐。下面是一个笑话:中英对照吧。(不知道初一的是不是还有很多生词)Blank PaperDaniel:What do you think of the test,Mike?Mike:Too difficult .I only wrote down my name before I handed it in.How about you?Daniel:The same to you.I wrote nothing but my name.Mlke:Oh dear!The teacher would think I copied yours.Daniel:NO,he wouldn't .Because we don't have the same name. 白卷丹尼尔:迈克,你觉得这次考试怎么样?迈克:太难了,我只写了名字就交了,你呢?丹尼尔:跟你一样,我也只写了我的名字。迈克:哎呀!老师一定会认为我抄了你的卷子。丹尼尔:不会的。因为我们名字不同啊。还有一个(如果刚才那个不行的话)Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red?Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight.Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting?Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.妈妈:弗雷迪,你的脸为什么那么红?弗雷迪:我刚才在大街上跑,为的是阻止一次打架?妈妈:你做的对,谁和谁在打架。弗雷迪:我和杰克·史密斯。如果名字不会,可以换一个会的。
范文六:A New Bike英文:A New BikeI got a new bike.It is fast.I like it.Ho! Ho! I got a new car.It is faster than your bike.Your bike is too slow.Ha! Ha! I got a new motorcycle.It is faster than your car.Your car is too slow.Hee! Hee! Hee! I got a new airplane.It is faster than your motorcycle.Your motorcycle is too slow.I got a new rocket.It is faster than your airplane.Your airplane is too slow.My rocket is the fastest.The airplane is slower than the rocket.The motorcycle is slower than the airplane.The car is slower than the motorcycle.And, my bike is slower than the car.My bike is the slowest.But, I don't care!I got a new yellow bike.And, I like it.译文:一辆新自行车我有一辆新自行车。它是快的。我喜欢它。嗬!嗬!我有一辆新汽车。它比你的自行车快。你的自行车太慢了。哈!哈!我有一辆新摩托车。它比你的汽车快。你的汽车太慢了。呵!呵!我有一架新飞机。它比你的摩托车快。你的摩托车太慢了。我有一支火箭,它比你的飞机快多了。你的飞机太慢了。我的火箭是最快的。飞机比火箭慢。摩托车比飞机慢。汽车比摩托车慢。而我的自行车比汽车慢。但是我不介意。我有一辆黄颜色的新自行车。我喜欢它。Beautiful Spring英文:Beautiful SpringBeautiful spring is here.The winter is gone.But the birds are back.The snow is gone.But the flowers are back.Old coats are gone.But new ones are here.Spring is a beautiful time.译文:美丽的春天春天就在这里。冬天走了。而且鸟儿回来。雪融化了。而且花儿回来了。旧衣服走了。而且新衣服在这里了。春天是一段美丽的时光。A wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair.He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he asked him to fetch some water from the stream."If you bring me the water," he said, "I will find means to get some food.""Yes," said the sheep, "if I bring you the water, you would undoubtedly make me your food."狼和羊●狼被狗所咬,伤势很严重,痛苦地躺在巢穴里,不能外出觅食。●他感到又饿又渴,这时,他看见一只羊,便请求他到附近的小河里为他取一点水来。●“你给我一点水解渴”,他说,“我就能自己去寻找食物了。”●“是呀”,羊回答说,“如果我给你送水喝,那么我就会成为你的食物。”寓意: 谎言是经不起推敲的,它很容易被人们识破。One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。He looks in the well and shouts :它往井里一瞧,高喊道:“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,一只大猴子跑来一看,说,“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”And olderly monkey comes over.老猴子也跑过来。He is very surprised as well and cries out:他也非常惊奇,喊道:“The moon is in the well.”“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”A group of monkeys run over to the well .一群猴子跑到井边来,They look at the moon in the well and shout:他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.拉住大猴子的脚,All the other monkeys follow his suit,其他的猴子一个个跟着,And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.它们一只连着一只直到井里。Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”A New Bike英文:A New BikeI got a new bike.It is fast.I like it.Ho! Ho! I got a new car.It is faster than your bike.Your bike is too slow.Ha! Ha! I got a new motorcycle.It is faster than your car.Your car is too slow.Hee! Hee! Hee! I got a new airplane.It is faster than your motorcycle.Your motorcycle is too slow.I got a new rocket.It is faster than your airplane.Your airplane is too slow.My rocket is the fastest.The airplane is slower than the rocket.The motorcycle is slower than the airplane.The car is slower than the motorcycle.And, my bike is slower than the car.My bike is the slowest.But, I don't care!I got a new yellow bike.And, I like it.译文:一辆新自行车我有一辆新自行车。它是快的。我喜欢它。嗬!嗬!我有一辆新汽车。它比你的自行车快。你的自行车太慢了。哈!哈!我有一辆新摩托车。它比你的汽车快。你的汽车太慢了。呵!呵!我有一架新飞机。它比你的摩托车快。你的摩托车太慢了。我有一支火箭,它比你的飞机快多了。你的飞机太慢了。我的火箭是最快的。飞机比火箭慢。摩托车比飞机慢。汽车比摩托车慢。而我的自行车比汽车慢。但是我不介意。我有一辆黄颜色的新自行车。我喜欢它。Beautiful Spring英文:Beautiful SpringBeautiful spring is here.The winter is gone.But the birds are back.The snow is gone.But the flowers are back.Old coats are gone.But new ones are here.Spring is a beautiful time.译文:美丽的春天春天就在这里。冬天走了。而且鸟儿回来。雪融化了。而且花儿回来了。旧衣服走了。而且新衣服在这里了。春天是一段美丽的时光。A wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair.He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he asked him to fetch some water from the stream."If you bring me the water," he said, "I will find means to get some food.""Yes," said the sheep, "if I bring you the water, you would undoubtedly make me your food."狼和羊●狼被狗所咬,伤势很严重,痛苦地躺在巢穴里,不能外出觅食。●他感到又饿又渴,这时,他看见一只羊,便请求他到附近的小河里为他取一点水来。●“你给我一点水解渴”,他说,“我就能自己去寻找食物了。”●“是呀”,羊回答说,“如果我给你送水喝,那么我就会成为你的食物。”寓意: 谎言是经不起推敲的,它很容易被人们识破。One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。He looks in the well and shouts :它往井里一瞧,高喊道:“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,一只大猴子跑来一看,说,“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”And olderly monkey comes over.老猴子也跑过来。He is very surprised as well and cries out:他也非常惊奇,喊道:“The moon is in the well.”“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”A group of monkeys run over to the well .一群猴子跑到井边来,They look at the moon in the well and shout:他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.拉住大猴子的脚,All the other monkeys follow his suit,其他的猴子一个个跟着,And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.它们一只连着一只直到井里。Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
范文七:One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。He looks in the well and shouts :它往井里一瞧,高喊道:“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,一只大猴子跑来一看,说,“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”And olderly monkey comes over.老猴子也跑过来。He is very surprised as well and cries out:他也非常惊奇,喊道:“The moon is in the well.”“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”A group of monkeys run over to the well .一群猴子跑到井边来,They look at the moon in the well and shout:他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.拉住大猴子的脚,All the other monkeys follow his suit,其他的猴子一个个跟着,And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.它们一只连着一只直到井里。Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
范文八:超简单的英语小故事A Good BoyLittle Robert asked his mother for two cents.好孩子小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”“她是个卖糖果的。”The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.Zeal should not outrun discretion.有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。
这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished.Change of habit cannot alter Nature.乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。The Goat and the Goatherd 山羊与牧羊人A GOATHERD had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. At last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied,Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.很多山羊被牧羊人赶到羊圈里。有一只山羊不知在吃什么好东西,单独落在后面。牧羊 人拿起一块石头扔了过去,正巧打断了山羊的一只角。牧羊人吓得请求山羊不要告诉主人, 山羊说:“即使我不说,又怎能隐瞒下去呢?我的角已断了,这是十分明显的事实。”
这故事说明,明显的罪状是无法隐瞒的。The Miser守财奴A MISER sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at daily. One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole it. The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud lamentations. A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said,有个守财奴变卖了他所有的家产,换回了金块,并秘密地埋在一个地方。他每天走去看 看他的宝藏。有个在附近放羊的牧人留心观察,知道了真情,趁他走后,挖出金块拿走了。 守财奴再来时,发现洞中的金块没有了,便捶胸痛哭。有个人见他如此悲痛,问明原因后, 说道:“喂,朋友,别再难过了,那块金子虽是你买来的,但并不是你真正拥有的。去拿一 块石头来,代替金块放在洞里,只要你心里想着那是块金子,你就会很高兴。这样与你拥有 真正的金块效果没什么不同。依我之见,你拥有那金块时,也从没用过。”这故事说明,一切财物如不使用等于没有。The Wolf and the Lamb 狼与小羊WOLF, meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea to justify to the Lamb the Wolf's right to eat him. He thus addressed him:The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.一只小羊在河边喝水,狼见到后,便想找一个名正言顺的借口吃掉他。于是他跑到上游,恶狠狠地说小羊把河水搅浑浊了,使他喝不到清水。小羊回答说,他仅仅站在河边喝水,并且又在下游,根本不可能把上游的水搅浑。狼见此计不成,又说道:“我父亲去年被你骂过。”小羊说,那时他还没有出生。狼对他说:“不管你怎样辩解,反正我不会放过 你。”
这说明,对恶人做任何正当的辩解也是无效的。The Bat and the Weasels蝙蝠与黄鼠狼A BAT who fell upon the ground and was caught by a Weasel pleaded to be spared his life. The Weasel refused, saying that he was by nature the enemy of all birds. The Bat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, and thus was set free. Shortly afterwards the Bat again fell to the ground and was caught by another Weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him. The Weasel said that he had a special hostility to mice. The Bat assured him that he was not a mouse, but a bat, and thus a second time escaped.It is wise to turn circumstances to good account.蝙蝠掉落在地上,被黄鼠狼叼去,他请求饶命。黄鼠狼说绝不会放过他,自己生来痛恨鸟类。蝙蝠说他是老鼠,不是鸟,便被放了。后来蝙蝠又掉落了下来,被另一只黄鼠狼叼住,他再三请求不要吃他。这只黄鼠狼说他恨一切鼠类。蝙蝠改口说自己是鸟类,并非老 鼠,又被放了。这样,蝙蝠两次改变了自己的名字,终于死里逃生。这故事说明,我们遇事要随机应变方能避免危险。The Ass and the Grasshopper 驴子与蚱蜢AN ASS having heard some Grasshoppers chirping,
and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on to give them such beautiful voices. They replied,驴子听见蚱蜢唱歌,被美妙动听的歌声所打动,自己也想能发出同样悦耳动听的声音,便 羡慕地问他们吃些什么,才能发出如此美妙的声音来。蚱蜢答道:“吃露水。”驴子便也只吃露水,没多久就饿死了。这个故事告诉人们不要企望非份之物。The Lion and the Mouse 狮子与报恩的老鼠A LION was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up angrily, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously entreated, saying:狮子睡着了,有只老鼠跳到了他身上。狮子猛然站起来,把他抓住,准备吃掉。老鼠请求饶命,并说如果保住性命,必将报恩,狮子轻蔑地笑了笑,便把他放走了。不久,狮子真的被老鼠救了性命。原来狮子被一个猎人抓获,并用绳索把他捆在一棵树上。老鼠听到了他 的哀嚎,走过去咬断绳索,放走了狮子,并说:“你当时嘲笑我,不相信能得到我的报答,现在可清楚了,老鼠也能报恩。” 这故事说明,时运交替变更,强者也会有需要弱者的时候。I'm Trying to Stop It“孩子,你为什么用棉花塞住耳朵?它感染了吗?”“没有,老师。可是你昨天说你告诉我的知识都是一个耳朵里进,一个耳朵里出,所以我要把它堵在里面。”“I'm sorry ,Madam ,but I shall have to charge you twenty dollars for pulling your boy's tooth .”“Twenty d ollars! Why ,I understand you to say that you charged only four dollars for such work!”“Yes ,but this youngster yelled so terribly that he scared four other patients out of the office .” “对不起,夫人,为您孩子拔牙我要收取20美元。”“20美元!为什么?不是说好只要4美元。”“是的,但是你的孩子大喊大叫,把另外四个病人吓跑了。”TWO: Teacher:We all know that beat causes an object to expand an cold cauese it to contract. Now,can anyone give me a good example?John:Well ,in the summer the days are long,and in the winter the days are short.老师:我们都知道热胀冷缩的道理。现在,谁给我举个例子?约翰:嗯,在夏天天都长,在冬天天都短。The Old CatAn old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said,【译文】老猫一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said,He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said,He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.【译文】一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。”他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。The City Mouse and the Country MouseOnce there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said,The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried,After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said,【译文】城里老鼠和乡下老鼠从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”
乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”Teacher:Why are you late for school every morning?Tom:Every time I come to the corner,a sign says,老师:为什么你每天早晨都迟到?汤姆:每当我经过学校的拐角处,就看见一个牌子上写着A Good BoyLittle Robert asked his mother for two cents.好孩子小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”“她是个卖糖果的。”DrunkOne day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked,醉酒一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题。他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察呀!”Peter dozed off while his teacher was talking.老师正在讲课,彼得打起瞌睡来了。Teacher: Peter!Tell us, what's the biggest in the world?老师:彼得!你说说,世界上什么最大?Peter: Well, well....eyelids....彼得: 嗯,,,,嗯,,,,眼皮,,,,Teacher: What?Eyelids?老师:什么?眼皮?Peter: Yes, sir. Because as soon as I shut my eyes, the eyelids cover everything of the world.
彼得:是的,老师。因为我眼睛一闭,眼皮就把世界上所有的东西都遮住了Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted,Another one said,The first inmate said,Just then, a voice from another room shouted,疯人院一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:Mum of the sunshine which has received the setback受了挫折的阳光“妈妈,你看,彩虹!”“美吗?”“美。”“宝贝,你知道吗?彩虹其实就是阳光。”“阳光?我们平时见到的阳光,为啥没有这么美呢?”“因为在雨后,空中留存的雨雾把阳光折射了,从而产生了七彩的光芒。这阳光的折射,就像人生的挫折,折射使阳光美丽起来,挫折也会使人生美丽起来。”“妈妈,我知道了,彩虹就是受了挫折的阳光。”雨后清新的阳光,照在那个孩子的身上,也照在孩子身下的那张轮椅上。英文小笑话,简单易背,还不失水准,,,,There were two men who went out to eat together. They ordered fish. So on the table there were two fish.Normally not all the fish are alike in size, so there was one small, and one big. The first man just tookthe big one for himself without asking and feeling ashamed, and ate it. The other friendfelt very disturbed and annoyed, he didn't know what to say. So he thought for a while, and then hesaid,That's why I took the big one.有两个人一起出去吃饭,结果点了两条鱼,不久之后,鱼就上桌了,但是通常鱼的大小都不太一样,所以送来的鱼也是一条大一条小。结果第一个人问也不问,就把比较大的那条鱼夹起来吃,一点都没有不好意思的样子。另一个人看了心里很不高兴,但是也不知道该说什么才好。他想了一会儿,终于开口说:「如果是我的话,我一定会先拿那条小鱼。」另一个人就接口说:「看吧!我就知道,所以我刚刚才拿大鱼。」
范文九:英语发音:重点单词:uncle ['??kl] n. 伯父;姨丈;叔叔;舅父;姑父;伯伯 John is my uncle。cousin ['k?z?n]
n. 堂兄弟姊妹;表兄弟姊妹aunt [ɑ:nt, aent]
n. 伯母;阿姨;舅妈;姑妈get up 起床eg: I get up at about 5 o’clockearly ['?:li]
adj. 早的;早的eg: she came‘ to school very earlyput on 穿衣服pajamas [p?'d?ɑ:m?z]睡衣slipper
['slip?]拖鞋 ? 小故事单词cloak [kl?uk] n. 斗蓬;宽大外衣Give up 放弃Take off 脱下quickly adv. 很快地;迅速地shine [?ain] vi. 照耀;the moon shines brightly in the sky风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun)One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.”“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.”So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself.“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak.(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.)(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
范文十:简单的英语小知识一、一个星期七天Sunday
Saturday二、一年十二个月January
December三、一年四季1. spring
4. winter四、容易拼写错的数字1. eighth第八 2. ninth第九 3. forty四十 4. twelfth第十二
5. twentieth第二十四、亲属称呼1. daughter (女儿) 2. niece (女性晚辈) 3. nephew (男性晚辈) 4. cousin (同辈兄弟姐妹) 5. aunt (女性长辈) 6. uncle (男性长辈)五、以下动词加-ed或-ing要双写最后一个字母1. regret (regretted, regretting) 后悔2. control (controlled, controlling) 控制3. admit (admitted, admitting) 承认4. occur (occurred, occurring) 出现5. prefer (preferred, preferring) 宁愿6. refer (referred, referring) 提到7. forget (forgetting ) 忘记8. permit (permitted, permitting)允许9. equip (equipped, equipping) 装备注意:quarrel, signal, travel中的l可双写(英英)也可不双写(美英)六、部分过去式和过去分词不规则变化的动词1. broadcast (broadcast, broadcast) 广播
2. flee (fled, fled) 逃跑3. forbid (forbade, forbidden) 禁止
4. forgive (forgave, forgiven) 原谅
5. freeze (froze, frozen) 结冰
6. hang (作―绞死‖讲,是规则的;作―悬挂‖讲,其过去式过去分词都是hung)7. lie –lied –lied 说谎;
lie—lay---lain躺下
lay-laid- laid 放置8. seek (sought, sought) 寻求
9. shake (shook, shaken) 发抖10. sing (sang, sung) 唱歌
11. sink (sank, sunk/sunken) 下沉12. spread (spread, spread) 传播
13. swim (swam, swum) 游泳14. tear (tore, torn) 撕碎
16.wear( worn) 穿/戴17.hold (held, held )
18.make (made, made)19. keep (kept, kept)七、意思相近的词1. check (核对)/
examine(检查)/
test(测试)2. receive(收到) /
accept(接受)3. destroy (毁坏;毁灭)/ damage(破坏)4. celebrate(庆祝)/
congratulate(祝贺)5. wear sth /
穿衣八、注意形容词变名词时的拼写变化1. long—length 长度 2. wide—width 宽度 3. high—height 高度4. strong—strength力量九、以-ic结尾的动词,应先把-ic变为-ick,再加ing或ed1. picnic (picnicked, picnicking) 野餐十、个别名词的复数拼写1. German (Germans) 德国人 2. gulf (gulfs) 海湾 3. handkerchief (handkerchiefs) 手帕roof (roofs) 房顶4. hero (英雄),potato (土豆),tomato (西红柿) 等有生命的以-o结尾的名词变复数时要加-es。十一、注意动词变名词时的拼写变化1. succeed—success成功
2. pronounce—pronunciation 发音3. explain—explanation解释
4. decide—decision 决定5. enter—entrance进入
6. permit—permission 允许7. consider—consideration 考虑
8. expect—expectation 期待9. discover—discovery 发现
10. bury—burial 埋葬11. conclude—conclusion 得出结论
12. arrive—arrival 到达13. weigh—weight 重量
14. describe—description 描述15. lose—loss 损失
16. anxious---anxiety
焦虑十二、注意形容词变副词时的拼写变化1. beautiful美丽的—beautifully
2. possible可能的—possibly3. practical实际的—practically
4. particular特别的—particularly5. successful成功的—successfully十三、其它必背单词1. abroad 国外
2. absence n. 缺席 (absent adj.)
3. accept 接受)4. accident事故 (accidental adj. 偶然的,accidentally adv. 偶然地)5. achievement成就 (achieve v. 获得)
6. address地址
7. admire钦佩
8. admit承认
(admitted)
9. agreement 协议10. agriculture农业 (agricultural adj. 农业的)
industry 工业(industrial工业的)
11. altogether总共
12. ancient 古代的13. announce宣告、通知 announcement ( n. 口头通知)14. anxiety 忧虑 (anxious adj. 焦急的,anxiously adv. 焦急地)15. apologize v. 道歉 (apology n. 道歉)
16. appear 出现(appearance 外貌 n.)disappear消失/不见
17. appreciate感激/欣赏 (感激人用thank sb;谢谢某人做的事用appreciate sth.)
18. Asian(亚洲的)
19. assistant 助手
20. astonish吃惊 (astonishment n. 吃惊,astonishing令吃惊的,astonished吃惊的)
21. astronaut 宇航员22. atmosphere气氛
23. attempt尝试 (n / v)
attempt to do sth24. attentively 专心地 25. attention 专心
pay attention to doing sth26. attitude 态度
27. attract 吸引 (attraction吸引力)28. average平均 / 平均的
on average
平均 30. balance平衡
keep the balance of nature保持生态平衡
31. beauty 美 (beautiful, beautifully )
beautify美化
32. believe相信 (belief n. 信念,其复数是beliefs)
33. beyond超过
34. biology生物
35. birthday生日
36. bravery 勇敢
brave勇敢的
bravely勇敢地
37.broad宽阔的
38. broadcast广播()
39. care 关心
careful 小心的
carefully小心地
40. ceiling天花板
41. cinema电影院
42. celebrate庆祝
43. celebration 庆祝n.44. century 世纪
45. challenge 挑战
46. character 性格47. charge收费
be charge of / take charge of 管理…48. comfort v. & n. 安慰
comfortable 舒适的adj.
comfortably adv.舒适地
50. comment 评论
51. communicate (vt)
communication (n) 交流
52. competition 竞赛 (compete v. 竞赛competitor 竞赛者)53. composition 作文
54. concert 音乐会55. conclude v. conclusion n. 结论
56. condition情况 (conditions条件)
57. concern 关心
58. congratulations 祝贺 (congratulate v.)
59. constant 不断的
constantly 不断地60. construction(建设)
61. continue继续62. contribution 贡献
(contribute v.)
make contributions to 对…做出贡献
63. convenient (adj.) 方便的
conveniently方便地
64. conversation 谈话
65. coughing咳嗽
66. cousin表兄弟
67. cruel的 (adj. cruelly 残酷地adv.)
68. curious 好奇的 (curiosity n. 好奇)
69. culture(cultural文化的adj.)
70. customer 顾客72. custom习俗
73. destroy毁灭 (其过去式是destroyed)
74. declare宣称
75. delicious 美味
76. damage损坏77. determined 有决心的
be determined to do sth 决心做某事78. develop发展 (development n.
developing 发展中的,developed发达的)
79. dialogue 对话
80. diary 日记 (dairy 奶制品)81. difference 不同点 (复数differences)
different不同的
differently 不同地differ from
be different from
make differences82. disappointed失望的 (disappointing 让人失望的)
83. disappointment 失望
84. discovery 发现 (复数discoveries,动词discover,发现者discoverer) 85. disturb打扰
86. dollar美元 (其复数是dollars)
87. downstairs楼下
upstairs楼上88. dream梦想 (其过去式是dreamed或dreamt)89. electricity电 (electrical电的,electric 电的)90. employ 雇用 (employment n.
employer 雇主, employee雇员)91. empty倒空 (可用动词,其过去式是emptied)92. encourage鼓励 (encouraging, encouraged, encouragement n.)
encourage sb to do sth 鼓励某人做某事93. energy能量
94. envelope 信封
95. envy n. 妒忌96. equal(平等的)
equality平等 97. equipment设备
98. especially 尤其是
99. essential(重要的)
100. European 欧洲人
101. event事件
107. expert 专家 102. excellent极好 (excellence n. excellently adv.)
104. exhibition展览
105. expense 耗费
expensive 昂贵的 106. experience 经验/经历 (experienced 有经验的)an unusual experience一次不同寻常的经历
have much experience经验丰富
108. express (vt) 表达 expression
138. impress 印象 impression (n.)
v.失败 failure
fail to do sth 没做成某事
110. familiar(熟悉的)
be familiar to /with112. favorite 最喜爱的
flexible 灵活的
113. figure人物/数字
114. finger手指
115. flight飞行
116. forehead前额117. foreign(外国的)
118. fortunate幸运的
fortunately幸运地
unfortunately不幸运地
119. forward向前
120. freezing 极冷的 (frozen 冷冻的)
121. frequently 经常地
122. furniture 家具 123.far 远的 further进一步的
124. generally 大概
generally speaking 一般来说
125. geography地理
126. Germany德国
127. government政府
128. gradual 逐渐的
gradually逐渐地129. graduation毕业 (graduate from毕业于 )
130. grammar语法
131. habit习惯
form a habit of 养成…习惯132. handkerchief 手绢)
133. honest诚实的honesty 诚实134. honor/honour 荣誉
135. imagination 想象力 (imagine v.)
136. immediate (立即的)
immediately马上(adv)139. incident小事件
140. including包括 (include v.)141.independent 独立的
142. industry工业 (industrial adj. 工业的)
143. information 信息
144. instrument 仪器
145. institute学院
146. inspire激励 (inspiration n. inspiring鼓舞人心的, inspired受鼓舞的)
147. interest 兴趣
interesting有兴趣的
be interested in对…感兴趣
148. interrupt 打断
150. introduce介绍 (introduction n.)
151. regular规则的
irregular 不规则的152. journey旅程
153. judge判断 (judgment)
judging from 根据…来判断
154. kindergarten幼儿园
155. knowledge 知识
156. labor/labour劳动
157. late 迟的
late1y最近
158. laugh笑
laughter笑声
159. law法律
lawyer律师
legal合法的
illegal非法的
160. library 图书馆
librarian图书馆理员161. lose掉失,(lost ,lost)
loss损失 n.162. luck 幸运 lucky幸运的
luckily幸运地163. magazine杂志
164. majority (大多数)166. manage 设法 (manager经理, management管理)
manage to do 设法做到..
167. market(市场)
supermarket超市168. marriage 结婚 (marry v. 结婚,married已婚的)
get married to 与某人结婚
169. material(s)材料)
171. mayor市长172. mean (意味、打算)
meaning 意义 meaningful 有意义的173. measure测量
take measures 采取措施174. medal 奖章 (比较:model 模型 metal 金属)175. memory记忆力 (memorize v. 记住,remember 记得)176. message 口信
178. modern现代的179. modest谦虚的
180. monitor 班长
181. moustache 胡子
182. murder谋杀 (murderer 凶手)183. music 音乐 musical音乐的
musician 音乐家184. mysterious 神秘的 (mystery 神秘)185. nationality国籍
(nation 国家,national国家的)186. nature 自然
natural自然的)
187. naughty 淘气的
188.) normal正常的
190. necessary 必要
it is necessary for sb to do sth 某人有必要做某事
191. obey (遵守)
break 违反
192. obvious 明显的
obviously 明显地
193. offer主动提供)
offer to do sth主动做某事 194. operate动手术
operation手术
195. opportunity 机会(=chance) 196. ordinary 普通的
197. organize/organise(组织)
organization组织 198. particularly 特别是
199. passenger 旅客
200. problem难题 question问题
201. patience耐心patient耐心的;病人
(patiently耐心地)
203. perfect 完美(的) (perfectly)
Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧
204. perform (表演)
205. perhaps 或许
206. period 时期
207. permit 许可 vt
permission许可 n
208. persuaded(说服)
209. phenomenon 现象
phenomena 现象(复数)210. physicist 物理学家
211. pilot (飞行员)212. poisonous 有毒的 (poison) 213. political 政治的 (politics) 214. popular受欢迎的
215. population人口
216. position 职位217. possibility(-ies)可能性 (possible 可能的) 218. poverty 贫穷n (poor贫穷的 ) 220. practice实践
practical (可实施的,实际的)
221. prepare(准备)
preparation
222. press 压/按
pressure(压力)
223. pretend假装
pretend to do sth 假装做某事224. professor 教授
225. profit 利润226. progress进步 make good progress进步很大227. pronounce发音
pronunciation (n.发音)228. provide 提供 (比较: supply/ provide sb with sth
offer sb sth提供某人某物
229. public 公众
230. purpose目的
on purpose故意地 231. quality质量/素质
232. quantity(数量233. realize (实现vt)
234. receive 收到235. recently(最近= lately)
236. recycle( 循环再用)237. recognize 认出
238. regards 问候
give my regards to sb请带我向某人问候
239. remind提醒 remind sb of sth 提醒某人某物 240. repeat
vt.重复(repetition
241. respect尊敬242. restaurant 餐馆
244. satisfaction满意 (satisfy, satisfied, satisfying)
246. Saturday(星期六)
247. scientific 科学的248. scientific科学的
249. secretary秘书250. secretly (秘密地)
251. separately单独地
252. separate (单独的adj、分开vt)
253. serious 严重的 (seriously)
254. serve (v) – service (n)服务
255. shortcoming缺点
256. silence 安静 (silent安静的-silently安静地)
257. succeed (vi) 成功success (n) 成功 successful (adj) 成功的 successfully (adv)succeed in doing sth 成功做某事(=be successful to do sth)258. similar 类似的 (similarity –ies相似之处)
259. situation形势/情况
260. slightly(稍微)
261. society 社会 (social adj. 社会的)
262. southern(南方的)
northern北方的
western 西方的
eastern 东方的
263. special特别的
264. species 物种 (单复数同形) 265. spring春天
266. square 平方
267. steal –stole --stolen(偷)
268. straight(直的)
269. suit合适
suitable合适的270. support支持/支撑 support the family养家糊口271. surprise吃惊 to one’s surprise使某人吃惊的是
be surprised at 对..感到吃惊
272. surround 包围
surrounding周围的
surroundings环境
273. swimming(游泳n.) 274. technique 技术 (technical adj. 技术的)
275. technology技术
276. temperature温度277. theory 理论
278. thirst 渴n
thirsty口渴的adj
279. thorough 彻底的
280. total合计
281. traffic 交通traffic jam 塞车 282. translate翻译
translation 翻译
translator翻译家
283. interpret 解说, interpreter 口语翻译) 284. umbrella(雨伞) 286. usual平常的 unusual不寻常的unusually不寻常地287. unwilling 不愿意 (willing adj. 愿意 will n. 意志) be willing to do 愿意做…
290. vacation假期(=holiday )
291. various各种各样的 (variety
292. victim受害者
293. victory胜利
294. vocabulary词汇
295. voyage航行296. waste (浪费)
It’s a waste to do sth 做某事时一种浪费297. wealth财富
298. weather天气
whether是否299. whisper 低语
300. worship崇拜11}

我要回帖

更多关于 五一劳动节的诗歌简单 的文章