十年后的我初中作文,五十分作文得四十六分算高吗?

针对改版后四六级的通用十大作文分类参考范文
(一)图表型The past years have witnessed a mounting number of Chinese scholars returning from overseas. As is lively illustrated by the column chart, the number of returnees climbed from a mere 69.3 thousand in 2008 to over 272.9 thousand in 2012, at an annual increase rate of around 50%.A multitude of factors may have led to the tendency revealed by the chart, but the following are the critical ones from my perspective. First and foremost, along with the development of Chinese economy and society, the number of Chinese studying abroad has been soaring in the past years, which has provided an expanding base for the number of returnees. In the second place, the government has enacted a series of preferential policies to attract overseas Chinese scholars back home. Last but not least, the booming economy, science and technology in this country have generated more attative job opportunites for scholars returning from overseas.The waves of returnees will definitely contribute to this nation’s development, since they have brought back not only advanced science and technology but also pioneering concepts of education and management. With more scholars coming back from overseas, and with the concerted efforts of the whole nation, we have reasons to expect a faster rejuvenation of this country.(二)图画型This is a satiric but true-to-life drawing. As we can see in it, a man is drowning, with only one arm above water gesturing for help. Those standing on the bank, however, instead of lending a helping hand, are busy photographing with their mobile phones, most possibly taking the scene as another eyeball-attractor on the Internet.Exaggerating as it might be, the phenomenon mirrored by the cartoon is not uncommon in modern society. Actually, both the picture and instances in real life point to the fact that many people nowadays ignore what they should do due to the use of mobile phones and the Internet. It never too rare to see some people taking pictures of newly served dishes in a restaurant and upload them to their friend circle in We Chat. Nor is it to find people busy taking photos and update their micro blogs when touring. Some even fail to take proper actions in case of emergency, just as the crowd in the picture do. Their only goal seems to be attracting as much attention online as possible.Such being the case, it is high time that we pondered over the problem and figured out a solution. Among all measures, I believe, the central one should be resisting the temptation of vanity brought along by such modern self-media as micro blog, and coming more back to life itself.(三)对立观点型Is It Up to Students to Evaluate Teachers?The past few years have witnessed a mounting number of universities allowing students to evaluate their teachers and even decide if they can stay on their positions or not. To this practice, people’s attitudes differ considerably. Some applaud it warmly whereas others criticize and even condemn it harshly.Proponents of the practice may list the following reasons. In the first place, they assert that students are the people who know the most clearly about the teaching performance of a teacher, so they should have the say in evaluating him or her. In the second place, they contend that students have paid for their education, so they have the right to decide which teacher should be employed.Opponents, however, point out that it is dangerous to leave the right to students to evaluate teachers. For one thing, students may not know what ought to be taught and how they may only judge a teacher according to his temper and even accent or appearance. For another, in order to please students, some teachers may resort to some improper means.Personally, I believe that both views are justifiable, and we should achieve a balance between them by employing the evaluating approach in a reasonable and beneficial way. To be specific, students should be allowed to evaluate their teachers, but they may not be the only decision-maker in the teachers’ fate.(四)观点认同型My View on Plastic SurgeryThe past few years have witnessed a mounting number of people undergoing plastic surgery. To this practice, people’s attitudes differ considerably. Some applaud it warmly whereas others criticize and even condemn it harshly. Personally, I am opposed to plastic surgery, and I base my position on the following reasons.In the first place, I deem that physical appearances are always of less great importance than inner beauty and practical ability. In the second place, I am definitely opposed to the concept that there is an established norm of beauty. Instead, I hold that beauty, even in the physical sense, manifests itself in varied ways. Last but not least, as is well known, plastic surgery can be very dangerous, resulting in some irreversible injuries.Indeed, there are some individuals who have achieved success in their career or life with the help of plastic surgery, but it must be pointed out that they belong to the absolute minority and that their success depends far more than their improved physical appearance.Taking into consideration all the above-mentioned, we may safely come to the conclusion that plastic surgery is definitely unnecessary for normal people. We should focus more on our inner world and try to attract others with our personality and intelligence.(五)解决问题型 College Students Playing TruantThe past few years have witnessed a mounting number of college students playing truant. Taking a look around, one can find examples too many to enumerate. Sometimes, even less than half of the students in a class attend the lecture..A number of factors may be responsible for this phenomenon. Personally, I can come up with the following ones. In the first place, there exist faults with the arrangement of curriculum. In other words, some courses are irrelevant, or far beyond or below students. In the second place, some teachers are responsible for the phenomenon. Their teaching is far from attractive or efficient. Lastly, there exist reasons on the part of students, many of whom have become restless under the influence of some social trends. This phenomenon is definitely unhealthy and requires remedying. Naturally, measures should be taken in the three aspects mentioned above. For one thing, it is imperative that the school perfect its arrangement of courses. For another, teachers should be constantly urged to improve their work. Last but not least, students should be warned against some vicious trends in society and concentrate on their study. Only with these measures taken can we expect a solution of the problem.(六)名言警句型A Curse Can Be a Blessing in DisguiseA famous saying goes that “A curse can be a blessing in disguise”. Simple as the saying is, its meaning is profound and thought-provoking. Evidently, it is meant to tell us that unfavorable conditions can one day prove to be favorable ones ant that we should not be indulged in depression after we have met setbacks.Actually, history abounds with examples to prove this saying. Taking a look around, we can also find examples too many to enumerate. Here I can think of no better illustration of the proverb than the experience of my own. Though performing well enough in the college entrance exam, I was only provided with the opportunity to enroll in a second-class university. However, I did not lose my heart. Instead, I found the remoteness and quietness of the campus a favorable condition for my study. In terms of English, I have passed CET-4 with a high score. Now I believe I can do the same with my CET-6.Bringing what has been discussed into a conclusion, we may say that a curse can also turn into a blessing. So, one should not indulge himself in bitterness and complaint after he meets setbacks. What he really has to do is to seek opportunities and turn adversities into favorable conditions. In a word, we should truly understand the profound meaning of the proverb and take the right actions in our life and work in the future.(七)书信型December 14th, 2013Dear Sir or Madam,I’m writing to lodge the complaint about the poor quality of an air conditioner that I purchased from Sun Appliance Company.Frankly speaking, Sun Appliance has always been my favorite. On December 4th, 2013, I bought the air conditioner (serial number 12345) from one of your chain stores. The machine operated well at first, but ten days later, there was a fault that bothered me, that is, the fan made so much noise that I could not sleep well at night. Worse still, the heating system didn’t work well and the machine began to leak recently. Its poor quality ruined almost all my previous impression toward your products.I strongly suggest that a repairman should be sent to my home without delay. I wonder if you could find out the exact cause of the problem as soon as possible. If you can’t, I am afraid that I will request for full amount of refund or a new air conditioner.I would appreciate all your assistance in this matter. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Look forward to your reply.Yours Sincerely,Li Ming(八)读后感型The Goal of LifeA story goes that a disabled young man managed to reach the peak of every famous high mountain in the world before he was 28. He did all this just as his parents told him to do in their will. But the young man committed suicide in the end and his last words were: “now I have nothing to do with all my goals achieved and my fame well established. I have no new goals.”Simple as the drawing is, the message it conveys is profound and far-reaching. Evidently, it is meant to reveal the fact that, first, one should have a grand ideal and associate it with the needs of society, and secondly, one should have his own pursuits and should not follow others blindly.The story is especially instructive when we think of similar happenings around us. Some people, after making a fortune, feel empty and desperate, resorting to drugs or other low style of life. Still more young people do the same because they are in lack of lofty ideals and are only drifting with the tide.As far as I am concerned, I would like to devote myself to any cause that is beneficial to mankind. My short-term goal is to learn about environmental protection and find a job in this field. And I believe this is a meaningful and useful career. It is worth my life-long efforts. I will keep finding and attaining new goals in this field.(九)给主题句型Good MannersGood manners mean good behavior in social intercourse. For people to live in harmony, there should be some common rules to obey in society. Good-mannered individuals pay adequate respect for these rules. For instance, they would not smoke or talk too loudly while ea nor would they jump in queue while wa neither would they sneeze without covering their mouth and nose.A selfish man can never possess good manners. They tend to be self-centered, putting their own interest above all others’. Taking a look around, one can find examples too numerous to list. Some hold parties in deep night, seriously affecting their neighbors’ others walk their dogs without chaining them, threatening the safety of passers- still others talk at a high voice on phone, totally ignoring the existence of people around them.Then how to learn good manners? Personally, I believe measures can be taken in the following aspects. In the first place, it is the government’s duty to work out and enforce regulations and even laws to penalize those would severely infringe upon others’ rights through their selfish behavior. In the second place, a deep-going, widespread and ever-lasting campaign should be launched to elevate people’s level of social morality.(十)其他类型Volunteering ActivitiesNo one can have failed to notice the fact that the past years witnessed an increasing number of volunteers in China. Taking a look around, one can find examples too many to enumerate. The largest and most notable group of volunteers might be those working for the Beijing Olympic Games and Shanghai Expo. Such volunteering activities are significant in many ways. First and foremost, they have undoubtedly contributed considerably to this society. As a newly emerging force, volunteers actually present collectivism and the virtue of helping others for fun in a new form. Secondly, by working as volunteers, the younger generation, especially college students, can broaden their horizons, enhance their capacities and associate themselves better with the society. Of course there exist some problems with these volunteering activities, such as lack of training and loose management of volunteers, but we have reasons to believe that they can be solved in the near future.Personally, I didn’t work as a volunteer in the earthquake or the Olympics for this reason or that. Nor did I have a chance to work for Shanghai Expo. But I am indeed touched by those voluntary deeds and I am determined to work as a volunteer for environmental protection from now on, which I deem of great importance nowadays.
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
唱歌时的哼唱从哪里发音正确?
课程提供:
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&.我的心跳只有四十六—五十八九次每分钟,请问要服什么...
.我的心跳只有四十六—五十八九次每分钟,...
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状、症状变化等):.我的心跳只有四十六—五十八九次每分钟,请问要服什么药?想得到怎样的帮助:要怎么保健或用药。
医院出诊医生
擅长:小儿内科
擅长:外科
共3条医生回复
因不能面诊,医生的建议仅供参考
职称:医师
专长:心肌梗死,高血压,心房颤动
&&已帮助用户:4988
问题分析:根据您描述,您的心率偏慢一点,可能是50--59次每分钟,如果您的窦房结没有问题的话,那这个心率就是理想心率。意见建议:建议您平时低盐低脂清淡饮食,控制体重,减肥,同时监测心率,只要不低于45次就可以不用治疗。如果长期低于45次甚至40次,就需要安装起搏器。
职称:主治医师
专长:内科、呼吸、消化、心脑血管
&&已帮助用户:8616
问题分析:根据您的年龄66岁,如果没有什么心脏不适这个心率也可以意见建议:岁数偏大的人就是容易心率慢,所以没有头晕胸闷就不用管
专长:急慢性心功能不全,冠心病,心肌缺血
&&已帮助用户:5062
问题分析:一般情况下正常人也会出现心率低于60次/分钟的可能性,比如运动员或者是长时间从事体力劳动的人,如果平时没有明显的胸闷气短的情况应该还是属于正常范围的,可以不用药物治疗,如果平时经常胸闷气短或者是活动后出现憋喘就需要及时进行药物治疗了。意见建议:建议您如果属于后者可以口服点心保丸和复方丹参滴丸,可以提高心率,改善心脏供血。也可以去医院的心内科就诊,最好可以做个心脏彩超检查确诊一下心脏功能有没有下降,平时注意休息,低盐低脂饮食。
问我一年已经吃了九次避孕药了昨天又内射了不想再吃避孕...
职称:护士
专长:霉菌性阴道炎,月经不调,痛经
&&已帮助用户:55413
问题分析:你好,不做好 避孕措施就是有可能 怀孕的,普通避孕药,一般要长期服用;紧急避孕药是事后补救的措施,一般在ML后72小时之内吃,意见建议:最好是再用一次,,考虑避孕药吃多了会影响内分泌的紊乱引起月经不调的,以后最好做好其他避孕措施,祝健康
问您好,我今年四十六岁,这几天感觉心跳,难受,做心电...
职称:主管护师
专长:毛发红糠疹,皮肤过敏,皮肤瘙痒症,红皮病
&&已帮助用户:10573
病情分析: 你好,您的病症并不是冠心病,冠心病是由于心脏的冠状动脉供血不足,引起的心肌缺血缺氧,您是心室早搏,属于心率紊乱意见建议:建议您吃点治疗心律不齐的药物,不要担心,平时按时吃药,一般不会影响您的身体健康
问我五十八岁,血压高五年了。吃降压药三精司?我五十八...
专长:消化疾病,心脑血管
&&已帮助用户:325854
病情分析: 高血压最可怕的是它对重要脏器心,肝,肾等的损害。同时,也没有什么特效的药物意见建议:药物选择上以找到一种适合自己,副作用相对较小的药物为主。同时长期,不间断的服药。同时,引起高血压病有原发和继发性两种,建议先做全面检查,排除身体其他疾病引起的继发性高血压
问我两个月吃了九次避孕药以后还怀得了孩子吗
职称:医生会员
专长:毛囊炎,手足癣,念珠菌病
&&已帮助用户:192895
指导意见:您好,不一定会造成不孕,但最好不要经常服用这种药,这种紧急避孕药副作用很大,月经不是提前,就是推迟。服用量过大,会产生肠胃不适,月经周期紊乱,卵巢抑制等现象,破坏了正常的月经,造成内分泌紊乱.如果长时间服用,严重者还会造成闭经这样会影响排卵从而影响怀孕,一般一年最多吃3颗.
问我今年五十八,女性,我生气或心情不愉快时,就会出现...
&&已帮助用户:52767
问题分析:目前需要检查一下心电图,心肌酶看看,需要警惕,意见建议:指导意见:
心脏共血不足,心肌炎引起的可能,另外多休息不要劳累。祝你健康。
问我想堕胎五十八天停经药流行吗?我想堕胎五十八天停经...
专长:五官科相关疾病
&&已帮助用户:46114
病情分析: 你好,药物流产适合于停经49天内的正常妊娠,孕囊过大的容易出现流产不全意见建议:建议尽快做b超检查,如果是正常宫内妊娠,需要及时做人流手术
关注此问题的人还看了
大家都在搜:
心率相关标签
免费向百万名医生提问
填写症状 描述信息,如:小孩头不发烧,手脚冰凉,是怎么回事?
无需注册,10分钟内回答
百度联盟推广
百度联盟推广
搜狗联盟推广
同类科室问答排行x
日累计回答人
评价成功!公交车上的四十分钟作文800字_小学六年级作文 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
公交车上的四十分钟
  人与人之间互相沟通的桥梁是爱,人与人之间需要爱,需要关心,需要帮助。那天在公交车上,我真真切切地体会到了这种温暖。
  那个星期六,天格外地蓝,树格外地绿,微风吹拂在我的脸上,使我的心情十分惬意。我突然想到田家炳高中去找我的表哥,于是,我坐上了七路公交车。
  车上人不多,我直接就找了个位置坐下,一边听音乐,一边欣赏沿途的风景,心情好极了。过了一站,一个同我岁数小一点儿的弟弟上来了,他走上车,正想投币,但他把全身上下都摸遍了也没有钱,他慌了神,司机把门关上,示意他慢慢找,小弟弟又找了一遍,全身上下仔仔细细地摸了一遍,还真没有。他完全慌了神,没了主意,呆呆地站在门口,望着全车人,不知如何是好,看他的表情,好像就要哭出来了。就在这个非常尴尬的时候一位离他最近的叔叔拿出了一块钱对他说:&小朋友忘带钱了吧,叔波这儿给你一块钱投币,不过下次要记着带钱哦,&小弟弟似乎是在深谷中看到了太阳,转悲为喜,赶紧接过钱,投到币箱,对那个叔叔连连道谢,叔叔也只是莞儿一笑。我心想:这个世界上如果每个人都像这位叔叔一样有助人为乐的品质,那么这个世界会有多么美好呀!又过了一站,哎哟,人可真多,大家都一窝蜂地挤上来,幸亏我有坐位呀!不然腿都要站麻,车上有一位白发苍苍的老太太,手里提着一大包东西,显得是多么无力,眼神是多么空洞。我心想:这位老太太可真可怜,我是让不让座呢?让吧我又要站很久,不让吧,内心又过意不去,正在我左右为难之时,一位阿姨已经起身,把坐位让给了老奶奶,我似乎知道了什么,一起身,把坐位让给了身旁的一位孕妇,那位孕妇对我说:&谢谢你,小朋友,你叫什么名字呀?&我笑呵呵地说:&我叫红领巾。&此时我虽然要站很久,但我的心里呀,比坐着还舒服。
  来到了田家炳的高中,我把今天发生的事对表哥说了一遍,表哥语重心长地对我说:&这是人与人之间最亲密的关系呀,人人为我,我为人人,将心比心,难道不是么?&是啊,在这短短的四十分钟,在公交车上就给我上了一堂人生的必修课!&&&&六年级:王虹儒
原创作文每篇0.5元-2.0元
作文库推荐
网友正在看
标签:作者:王虹儒}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中六年级作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信