想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩7页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢这就是我的大概情况 英语怎么说
这就是我的大概情况 英语怎么说Thx!主要用在面试自我介绍的结束this is what I am this is probably where I am
that's general introduction of myselfthat's my brief introductionthat's brief of myself
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《这就是我的大概情况 英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
Ohio (IPA:/oʊˈhaɪoʊ/) is a Midwestern state of the United States.Part of the Great Lakes region,Ohio has long been a cultural and geographic
As the capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, cultural and educational center as well as being the most importa
This is my personal circumstances
Hello,welcome to Chongqing!Chongqing is a very beautiful city,it islocated in the southwest of China!The weather here is very changable,and it is also known as“
Iran,officially the Islamic Republic of Iran,is a country in Central Asia and Western Asia.The 18th largest country in the world in terms of area at 1,648,195 k
现在大多书教育都是应试教育,孩子只有在课堂上的时候才会说英语,进到家里来根本就不说,前些天听说邻居家给他的孩子报名了贝乐学科的英语望京中心,孩子一节课回来以后就会很主动的说些身体部位的英语,邻居说贝乐是寓教于乐,将生活中的一些事情应用到课堂上,很不错
in the attatchment please find my resume and pictureattached please find my resume and picture
This is the specification of the general meaning
You know Beijing is the capital of China and historical cith.Beijing is a warm city in summer.There are many famous places.If you are fascinated in history,you
This is the situation where problems easily arise.Can you think of a situation where this phrase can be used?
怎样保持健康 世界上最重要的事情事什么?我想是健康. 带走我们的钱,房子,甚至衣服还可以生存.但是如果健康被带走了,就当然会死了.这就是为什么我们总是尝试健康饮食和经常运动. 为了吃得健康,我通常避免吃导致肥胖的高热量食物,像炸薯条或可乐.我也吃少量的肉类.我吃大量的充满维生素的蔬菜和新鲜水果. 每天做运动帮助我们建构
对于语文来说的话,现在可以针对你的薄弱环节进行训练,像阅读题那些,多看看他的答案,阅读回答的模式都是一样的,掌握好啦就行啦,还有最后的语言应用题,也都是那几个模式,多练然后看答案记住就行啦,这样高考大概能在110分左右,要肯干然后是数学,能考100说明还是有一定的基础,这样其实数学想补起来,并不难,有复习题,忍忍真真的
Please write to me and tell me about your sisterduhh
只有可数名词(意思是可以数的名词)才有单复数.1.最普遍直接+S:desk-desks,pen-pens.2.以s,x,ch,sh结尾的名词+es.bus-buses watch-watches.3.以辅音字母+y结尾的名词把y改i+es:baby-babies country-countries.4.以f或fe,如:
thus,no need to doubt about the situation/condition the product was used in.
My name is john.I have a good friend.She name is Mary.She does her homework two hours a day.She hardly ever watches TV.She surf the Internet twice a week.She re
the packaging condition
maybe 再答: 或者用may
This is my little brother.}

我要回帖

更多关于 情况说明 英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信