怎么考 trust and estate bottledpractitioner

《Practical Guide to Estate Planning 2015》 Ray D. Madoff, Cornelia R. Tenney, Martin A. Hall, Lisa N. Mingolla【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Cch I Pap/Cdr (日)
语种: 英语
17.8 x 4.4 x 24.8 cm
Practical Guide to Estate Planning provides an overview of estate planning, offering the widest variety of discussion on planning principles and tools from the simple to the sophisticated. This book is not lacking in detail, as witnessed by its wellannotated collection of forms that will appeal to many experienced estate planners. The layout of this book reflects its emphasis on simplicity and clarity. Its scope includes a general overview of the estate planning process. It then addresses the rules involved in estate planning and the various ways in which estates may be structured to achieve desired tax effects. It goes on to discuss gifts, and some of the more specialized areas of estate planning, including generationskipping transfer tax rules and charitable planning, which encompass the use of private foundations and splitinterest trusts. Finally, Practical Guide to Estate Planning contains a set of estate planning forms. Included are a living trust, an irrevocable life insurance trust, an annual exclusion trust, a pourover will, a will with outright dispositions, a codicil, a living will, a charitable remainder unitrust, a durable power of attorney, a health care proxy, a qualified personal residence trust (QPRT) and a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT). The authors provide alternative drafting options as well as comprehensive annotations that can be used as quick references that explain why and how these devices operate. This reference, with its wealth of basic information as well as its impressive assortment of forms and supporting materials, offers something of interest for everyone. Its clarity and organization, augmented by wellconstructed examples, practice tips, diagrams and charts, make it a work that will be useful to both the newcomer and the e
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
William Fife5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Great Resource -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I had an older edition and the newer edition is just as great.
Great for a new practitioner or someone just looking for a refresher.
The forms are great too.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
kblaw3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Don't spend the money on the 2013 edition -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is basically the same as of the 2012 edition.
The authors failed to wait for the tax changes created by the "fiscal cliff."
Why put out a 2013 edition if it is not going to reflect the signigicant changes which occurred in 2012?
4 个人发现此评论有用.
Kat5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Five Stars -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Great!KY Tax Atty3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Great book, poor updating -
已在美国亚马逊上发表I purchased this book at a university bookstore.
I couldn't decide whether to give it one star or five.
The book itself is a FANTASTIC resource for estate planning practice.
Possibly the best book I've had throughout law school.
Why then do I give it a three star rating?The authors frequently talk about estate planning amongst spouses as if portability of the unified credit were not in place.
It seems to me that the authors did not care (or did not have time) to update the book.
To me, charging nearly $300 for a new addition of a textbook is highly questionable when there are aspects which are clearly not yet updated.In sum, I would give this book 5+ stars for its content.
I give it three stars here because I felt somewhat cheated having bought the 2014 version that does not fully reflect the changes in spousal portability.
Would I recommend the book?
Absolutely.
But let's be fair: the authors ought to put more effort into updates before coming out with a new edition.
5 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Member Directory | STEP}

我要回帖

更多关于 carlei estate 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信